Blame It On The Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

Seeing her mother coming, Gwen finally disengaged herself from her father and went to meet her. "Yeah, I'm with mom and Bren on this. I have the feeling we'll be doing a lot of this in the future anyway, so we'll probably end up doing this in just about every room of this house sooner or later. Today, let's keep it in here."

When the two women met in the middle of the room, they immediately latched onto each other and got settled into the classic sixty-nine position. While their men watched with wide eyes, rapidly growing aroused yet again, they went to work at gobbling the cum out of each other's boiling depths. It was the first time that either of the boys had ever gotten even the slightest hint that their women might be willing to do anything with other women and so their minds ran wild with all of the possibilities for fun that were now open to them.

Owen managed to tear his eyes away from the beautiful scene of lesbianism in front of him for just a moment to shoot a grateful look up at the sprig of mistletoe that had set all of these events into motion.

"Thanks, buddy."

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers
12