All Comments on 'Blame It On The Mistletoe'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ruined

the brother sister stuff was good but the swapping ruined the story. adding the parents especially the dad always ruins a story real shame not to many good brother sister stories here anymore and you just ruined one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good for the goose, good for the gander.

With mother & daughter getting hot and wild together, why didn't the father and son too? After all, it's "all in the family"!

max052max052over 12 years ago
wrong

ruined, everyone should get in on this. this is a family story, i just wish there were more members. the more the merrier. great story, 5 stars! thanks, Ignoble.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A very erotic storyline

A hell of a good morning, and they should spend the whole day just exploring their families erotic sexual closeness.

Mom will find out that her son could be more than she can handle, with him after her all day trying to get his cock back in her.

Well done and thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES!!!!

YES!!!! Great story. I am still hard as a rock. Wish I had someone here to suck and fuck with. Please write more stories like this one.

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years ago
Voting against myself!!!

Very sexy story, it got me wet from the first paragraph. I'm not sure if you were trying for funny but I laughed, cried and fell down. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dad and son should get together too. why do the girls get to??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree with RUINED

some writers just don't know when to quit and when to delete the crap before posting AND THIS ENDED UP AS CRAP WITH THE SWAPPING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super hot

Wow this was a very steamy read I loved it . Bjxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: ruined

Uh, that WAS the story. The brother/sister had been fucking for some time, the parents knew about it but seemed to ignore it, and the whole point of the story was having them join their kids.

<P>

Your comment was like saying, "I liked Jaws, but why did they have to add the shark?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It always amazes me when somebody complains that a story has exactly what it claims to have. This is a pretty hot story and the description literally says that the FAMILY gets together..

The story tags also mention everybody involved before you even start reading, so anybody that doesn't like this kind of stuff has every opportunity to avoid it, instead of bitching about it later.

It's a simple concept. For instance, I don't like cuckold/degradation stuff, so I don't read it, and I certainly don't go into the comments complaining about it.

My only complaint about this story is that it should have been a little bit longer. It cuts off with a lot of possibilities left unexplored.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

While gave 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 think ending (especially at Christmas 🎄) could have been more touchy Feely.

TheOldStudTheOldStud12 months ago

My family was EXACTLY like this. I thought it was a burden at the time but I really came to enjoy it tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What if mom can get pregnant? And what would happen if sister also got pregnant? As a man, I would want to know my mother was having my baby. I would also like to know if I got my sister pregnant.

What if dad got both of the women pregnant? I'm sure that Bren would be pissed off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous