Blanks and Missiles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ander took off for a couple of days, saying he'd be visiting a friend out of town, I figured he was going to shack up with that woman, Samantha. After telling me his plan I told Paul I'd have think about it. I really didn't think it would ever come to this. The way I had imagined it happening, I figured it would be a medical thing in some way, not personal. The idea of coupling with Ander began to grow on me, it really was the safest and easiest option. That night Paul and I talked about how we might go about doing this crazy plan. I said, "Paul. You know how shy I am, especially in bed. I just don't get that much physical pleasure from it. I think even doing it the natural way would be a pretty mechanical thing, at least for me."

Paul said, "Katie Bear, it would still be adultery. This all sounds really dangerous, I'm starting to think this isn't such a good idea."

"Yeah," I said. "But not dangerous like you'd normally think it would be. I mean, I don't care much for doing it in the first place, and I really don't care much for Ander. Sorry, but you know that. When he gets so crass, it makes my skin crawl."

"What if you do get pregnant, and the kid turns out like Ander?"

"No chance. I think Ander has always got in with the wrong crowd, and that's what's happened to him. We'll just make sure we raise our little baby right." I thought for a second, and added, "If Ander just sticks it in me, as he says, with the lights out and if I stay totally covered up in that frumpy old housecoat you hate, I might be able to go through with it."

"You mean the thick cotton one with the terrible pattern? The one your grandmother gave us for our special wedding night?"

"Yeah, and I can wear an old bra and panty set that I want to throw away anyway. That way there will be only one reminder of this decision!"

The more we talked it out, the more sense it made. We really wanted a baby, and we loved the idea that it would be practically and almost naturally ours. This truly was the most logical choice considering our position. We made our proposal to Ander, it was so much more uncomfortable than I had anticipated. Without the presence of alcohol, we were all quite tense. I watched Ander blush as we discussed how we would like to make this happen. I don't think he ever thought his little brother would go through with this crazy idea!

My most fertile time was coming up soon. We all agreed that we should do this sooner than later, before any of us got cold feet. Friday night worked for all of us, Ander did have one request, he did not want Paul in the house when we screwed. Paul was a little surprised, and I detected a bit of disappointment on his face. Paul said that it wouldn't be a problem, he and the guys would take off for the lake for a relaxing time at the lake. He'd be taking off right after work on Friday, and wouldn't be back till Sunday night. With everything settled the butterflies in my tummy began to flutter!

* * * * *

The few days since our chat flew by. Ander made himself scarce around the house, and I found myself missing his company. Friday was finally here, Paul had just called from the lake house to check in with me. Just as I hung the phone up Ander came strolling into the kitchen. Ander and I had a pleasant supper together. Our conversation was light, I think we were both trying to avoid the obvious sexual tension building between us. Finally Ander looked up from his plate, and stared deep into my eyes and said, "I can't believe what's going to happen later tonight." He said it more than a few times, he was obviously excited and each time he said it we would laugh a little.

I would change the subject to then force ourselves to talk about something else. Ander helped me clean up the kitchen, and was very sweet to me the whole time. I was beginning to feel very relaxed around him. We agreed to watch TV for a bit, but I found myself too antsy! I finally stood up to excuse myself to the bedroom. I told my brother in law that I needed to get ready and that he should meet me in his room in 30 minutes.

As per our deal Ander only had 10 minutes tonight and 10 minutes tomorrow to get his business finished with me, there was to be no messing around or breaking the rules. I figured I would be dead asleep full of his life giving cream within the next hour. I wouldn't have to see him until breakfast the following morning.

I took my time in the bathroom thoroughly washing my body, preparing it for the evenings activities. I was careful not to wet my hair as I stood under the hot stream of water. After I got out and toweled off I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I decided to apply a little makeup, something I rarely had to use. I even put on that slutty lipstick Paul bought me a few years back.

The bright red stain looked ravishing against the pale white perfection that was my skin. I even spritzed some perfume of my now heaving chest. I was so nervous, I couldn't believe this was actually happening. I wasn't sure why I was doing all of this, it wouldn't be as if Ander would even be able to tell in the completely darkened guest room. With one final tussle of my hair I headed across the hallway into the spare bedroom completely nude, I was sort of hopeful that Ander would catch me in my state of undress.

I put on those old, thick pajamas, feeling like a nineteenth century old maid. I lay on my back, in the pitch black room waiting for Ander. I have to admit, I was feeling very nervous. I was worried that Ander might not want to go through with this. I wasn't 100% convinced that I could. I had so many moments when I wanted to run out of the room, but the thought of becoming a mom kept me there. I really thought I might still shout no, when he would attempt to mate with me.

The room was deathly silent, the peace had been disturbed as I heard Ander's footsteps as he lumbered up the stairs. I heard the shower turn on in the hallway washroom, he wasn't in there very long, maybe 3 minutes, I was watching the clock anxiously. I didn't want him to be late, I had every intention of stopping him if he went past the 10 minute mark. Ander came in at 8:32, just 2 minutes over what I told him. I was hoping 8 minutes would be enough, God knows Paul could get it done twice over in that time frame, if he could!

Ander stood in the doorway to the room, the light behind him illuminated his frame. He was wearing only his boxers. Leaving his muscle ripped chest exposed. Ander walked towards me, pushing the door closed leaving the room completely dark again. I decided it might be ok to break one rule, I had really enjoyed looking at his incredible body. I reached over and clicked the bedside lamp on, and I could once again see his hard body in the soft glow.

"I'm pretty sure that is breaking the rules sweetheart!" Ander smiled as he continued to approach me. I just sort of shrugged my shoulders and replied in kind with a smile of my own. It was at this moment I was able to truly appreciate his body. I saw exactly how much Paul had let himself go as I salivated over his brother broad chest, and ripped abs. Ander walked gracefully to the foot of the bed and asked, "Are you still 100% sure you can do this? Its not too late to back out now!"

I thought for a few seconds, a sudden rush of panic coursed through my body. My first instinct was to run from the room. Then I remembered how totally boring sex usually was, and told myself, "This is going to be quick, and not enjoyable. Just like we planned! And I really want that baby!" I said to Ander, "Yes, I am. Please... let's just do this, okay?"

Ander replied, "As the lady wishes!"

Ander moved to the side of the bed, and turned his back as he dropped his shorts. I saw that his backside was covered in light peach fuzz, and I felt like laughing. Something about such a brute of a man with peach fuzz made me want to laugh. Ander turned to face me, I was a little disappointed. He didn't have a hard on, but his softened tool still seemed enormous to me.

Paul had just a mushroom cap when he wasn't excited, it would barely poke out from his mane of pubic hair. Not to mention his gut almost completely covered it. When Paul would get excited I wouldn't give him more than 4 skinny inches. I could completely engulf his manhood in my small hand. Ander's penis looked to be about 6 inches, and probably thicker than my wrist in his non excited state. Ander's giant balls hung low in his sack, each one clearly defined and about the size of a small plum. I had never really considered a man's balls to be sexy, but the sight of them gave me a bit of a thrill. I really couldn't remember what Paul's even looked like, I don't think I ever even bothered to notice!

Ander took a seat on the side of the bed. He looked so serious! He began touching my thighs, reaching through the gap in my housecoat. He trailed his hands up further towards my panty covered crotch. I gasped as his thumb grazed my most intimate parts. His thumb was circling my mound as I felt him loosen the belt on my robe. I realized my nudity would soon be exposed to Ander's eyes, and I felt shame. I reached to turn the light off as he began working my panties to the side, but Ander stopped what he was doing and interrupted my motion by saying, "We just can't do this. Its not right!"

I didn't know what to do! I was absolutely shocked! We had already come this far! Now I felt panicky again, but this time for a different reason. I think I was actually getting pissed! I had been mulling this over for almost a week, arranging all these plans, and now it was just going to die. Along with my dream of becoming a mother. With a little bit of annoyance in my voice I asked Ander what his problem was! He looked at me and said, "It's this whole charade. It's too mechanical, and not at all sexy. Look at me, I can't even get hard, for fucksake. I just need a little more passion, I guess."

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how to give Ander what he wanted. We just stayed silent for about a minute, Ander finally said, "Look. I think all I need is some contact here. Just grab my cock with your hand, that should at least get me started. After that I might be able to pull thorough and perform as we agreed."

"No Way!" I thought, this wasn't part of the deal, we had already broken 2 of the rules! Ander had been in my room for much longer than the allocated ten minutes and the light was still on! At the same time I was also just a little bit curious about his equipment and I really wanted to get this started. I reached forward, and lightly grazed the tip of Ander's penis. I gently worked my hand down the thick shaft taking notice of the heat it was emitting. I then gripped his shaft, squeezing it gently, but firmly a couple of times. I could feel him getting harder each time, so I began to stroke up and down. Ander seemed to enjoy it, but I certainly wasn't getting anything out of it.

I was sort of zoning out dreaming of my baby when I suddenly realized that he had grown to an eight or nine-inch monster! His huge appendage dwarfed my hand, his thick shaft wrapped in deep thick veins curved and tapered towards the fat tip currently oozing clear fluid, lubricating my hand as I continued stroking him. Staring at his penis slack jawed I knew that this was the perfect missile to impregnate me.

I was so caught up in the moment that I never even realized that Ander had opened my robe and was now lightly stroking my bush over my thick panties. I wanted to stop him, but it was starting to feel good having him touch me so intimately. I figured as long as my panties covered me, it was ok. I went back to giving my full attention to his throbbing hardon, the tip seemed to be constantly flowing precum, it was making short work of my handjob. I added my other hand to help support his length.

Ander really seemed to be getting off on my new found enthusiasm for the male anatomy. Without any objection from me, he slid his fingers under the leg band of my panties. I could feel the tip of his finger at my opening. His finger was moving across the lips towards the opening of my love tunnel. I yelped and in a sudden wave of panic, I jerked his hand away. Ander persisted, rubbing me once again over my panties as I stroked his beautiful throbbing cock. I had never experience the kind of passion and persistence before. Ander continued in his attempts to touch me under my protective garments, but I kept his advances at bay.

I managed to moan out, "I'm ready for you. And from the looks of it you are ready for me!"

Ander replied, "Just a little longer. I need to make sure you are ready."

"I have lube for you Ander. Its on the bedside table" Paul and I always used lube to get things started, it seemed I was incapable of moistening for my husband.

"I don't think that will be necessary..." Ander replied, "You have soaked through these granny panties already!" Much to my horror I looked down and noticed the wet spot forming around my midsection. I freed one hand from Ander's cock, pulling my panties to the side, feeling my naturally soaked sex for the first time.

I was amazed at how wet I was, I easily slid two fingers in as Ander's hand helped to guide me. Ander just looked at me seriously and said, OK, I think you are ready for me now."

My conquering stud moved swiftly between my legs, his huge cock stretched up past my navel. I was really fearing the worst. Paul had tried making love to me sans lube and I was in pain for a week. Ander was three times bigger, so I knew I was really in trouble. I was hopeful that Ander was correct in thinking that my natural lubrication would suffice.

He grabbed my wrist to keep my hand on his penis, and guided it to my opening. He said, "I want you to pull those panties to the side. I want to know this is what you want, 100%." I did him one better, I hooked my thumbs into my waistband and thrust my hips up towards the ceiling to slide my modest undergarments down. I watched to look of shock on my brother in law's face as I revealed my most intimate secret to him. He smiled widely staring at my sex on display.

With both hands I grasped him, forcing his oozing penis to my opening. I raised my hips an inch or two, feeling him begin to slide slowly inside of me. The first few inches didn't seem that different from my experiences with Paul. It was really something I could handle. Without further prompting Ander pushed in another long inch. his incredible girth now began to hurt. He was stretching me way too wide. I knew he was trying to be gentle, but I couldn't help but wince in pain.

"Gentle with me, I've never had anything this large..." I softly mewed. I pushed my hands against his ripped chest. I felt Ander comply, slowing pulling that extra inch from me. With short gentle strokes, Ander began pumping me. His perfectly curved penis was hitting all the right spots in my pussy, I was experiencing sexual pleasure like I had never before.

Ander worked me deeper, the inch I could not handle earlier slid right in. He was already deeper than Paul had ever been, he was stimulating nerve endings I didn't know were there. The new sensations were surreal, as he continued to fuck me deeper. Ander was filling me deeper than I ever expected. Now that more than half of his cock was inside me I was experiencing all sorts of emotions. Tears of joy were streaming down my face, I never felt so conflicted!

Mixed with the enormous pleasure was an exquisite pain. I was afraid, I thought he might just split me open as he continued to feed me more. It didn't seem right that big pain was somehow starting to turn to complete pleasure. He pushed in yet another inch, placing his thumb on the most sensitive part of my sex. The little nub was excited at his touch.

I watched as his tight toned body moved in closer and closer to my own undulating hips. The view of his sculpted body spurred me on as I thrust my hips towards the man bringing me such pleasure. I had closed the gap, Anders flat hips were now thrust upon me. His hard stomach muscles grinding against my clit his cock fully buried inside of me. I pushed my hands against him, digging my nails into his skin. The sensation of his hard body against me as compared to Paul's flabby body was monumental. I was really getting off on the fact that I could excite this man so thoroughly.

As Ander ground into me my pelvis began to twitch with excitement, Ander said, "Fuck Yeah! That feels so fucking good, I just knew you could take it!" I wanted to respond, but I couldn't form the words in my head. I was experiencing sexual pleasure like never before. I wanted to protest, to tell him we weren't supposed to enjoy this, and then I wanted to tell him to hurry it up, but that would have been a lie. I spread my legs wide, and I shoved my hands down to my crotch pushing my legs out wider, giving him more access to my pussy. He looked so sexy thrusting into me. I couldn't help myself; I put my hands around his waist, to pull him into me deeper, I felt his slow, short, massive pushes past the raw nerves of my vagina. It felt incredible to be fully stuffed by his meat.

Then I felt his fat engorged purple head reach deep inside of me. The oozing tip softening my cervix in preparation for delivery of his life giving load. It was slightly painful at first as his long cock kissed my cervix, but I started to find it pleasurable as and Ander began a rhythmic up and down motion, followed by quick short thrusts. I was beginning to lose control, the intensity in my loins began to grow. Ander moved one hand under my waist, and one under my shoulder blades, and I wondered when how much longer this could last.

I glanced at the clock on my bedside, it had already been a half hour since we began! Three times longer than any session Paul and I had ever shared. In my mind it seemed as if we had just gotten started. Just then, Ander started to buck faster, slamming his hips into mine with long fast strokes. His pelvic bone was slamming directly onto my clitoris, and his perfectly shaped cock was pushing up against my now very receptive cervix.

Paul had never pounded me like this, and I realized with a kind of shocked horror that my clitoris was liking what was happening. Any sense of pain I'd had earlier was now gone, I was experiencing pure pleasure. It was so intimate, yet so animalistically raw. This was a clear violation of everything we had discussed, but at this point I simply did not care. I couldn't believe I had gone my entire life not knowing this type of pleasure was there for me. It was like waking up from a long deep sleep, to experience the world once more in a different light. It felt like I was being completely transformed, I was being conquered.

Something was happening to my body, my vagina walls were starting to spasm, my toes curled in anticipation of a huge release. My hips were thrusting up towards the man-meat that was thundering in and out, I was trying to maintain constant stimulation on my overly excited clit. I knew I was too far gone, my body was out of my control, and it felt gratifying. I began to moan and scream as the intensity of it all came crashing over me.

The point of no return was here, I went over the top. I started bucking and thrashing as I grasped my lover around the waist. I pushed my clit as hard as I could into his tight stomach. My body flew into fits, as I felt the waves of the ocean crashing all around me, and it was the most intense pleasure I had ever felt in my life. My once innocent little pussy clamped down hard on the invader deep inside of me. It felt as if my muscles were sucking him in deeper. I could see the enormous pleasure I was giving to my new found lover. I was beginning to come down a bit, the spasms in my pussy were lessening. I was fearful that the experience was ending.