Blazing Glory Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,347 Followers

"Stavros knows deep in your heart and soul, you've always dreamt of us," she whispered by his ear. "That you've loved us since you were a child, even though you thought us to be nothing more than a tale. He knew if there was anyone to help and never give up on us, it was you."

"And I will," he whispered, almost to himself before he looked up to her, "But how?"

A grin was his response for a moment before she shrugged, "I am not sure myself. Stavros knew you could help, but he didn't tell me how. Maybe the people just need you to talk to them? Or perhaps you'll find the real culprit behind all of this."

With a slow nod, the young warrior stood and followed Drisana back inside the cave. He stumbled to a halt when the blue dragoness turned around to gaze at him with a flicker flashing through her eyes that baffled him.

"Is something wrong, Drisana?" he asked.

"No Blaze," she said with a warm smile, "You have always loved us in your heart from what I understand. I feel obligated give that love in return, just more in a physical sense."

His throat and tongue just went dry. Love? In a physical sense? He looked down at his little form before glancing up to the comparison of the massive size of hers. Dear Stavros, he was not sure he wanted to but if he did, how!? Drisana gave another throaty laugh.

"Don't worry, Blaze," she chuckled, "As a dragon of my age, I have to ability to assume more forms than others. Although I normally prefer this one and one other. Here, let me show you."

What Blaze witnessed was hard to describe, even though he would try at times in the future. Her form seemed to shimmer in waves, like that of the horizon on a very hot summer day. Drisana's body soon became blurry to his sight before beginning to come back again. Only this time she was different as she became clearer. His eyes widened at how much smaller she was now and more standing on her legs like a humanoid. She was a bit taller than Tyra was. What really floored him was the set of large scaly breasts on her chest capped by pale light blue nipples.

Noticing his transfixion on her tits, she glanced down at them and grinned. "I thought these would be more to your liking and make things more enjoyable. Now let's see. Where to begin?" Drisana flicked out her tongue to roughly lick his face to distract him while those talons worked quickly on undoing his pants and dragging them down from his waist.

Blaze blinked and came out of his daze, chuckling. Her tongue was actually kind of tickling him. Wait a second. Did he feel a draft? He looked down in shock to see his leggings around his ankles and her long tongue flicking around his limp dick with wet slurps. The enticing worked like magic as his cock roared to life and a raging boner in record time.

"Oooh... Not bad there Blaze," Drisana purred softly as she looked up to him. "And you taste pretty good too! I think I shall have some more, you delectable human."

He gasped with that long dragon tongue wrapped and coiled about the length of his cock. The dragoness gently tugged upon his entrapped rod and drew a groan from him. The unusual feel of this strange eroticism of what they were doing intensified the pleasure. Drisana grinned mischievously and began to loosen and rewrap her tongue about him, making him cry out at the unusual yet wonderful wringing motion around the whole length of his hard dick. The forked tip of her tongue would wickedly pester the slit of his cock as she did so before gathering the precum to sample, much to her delight.

He closed his eyes in bliss from this draconic blowjob. It was a good thing he did or his dick would have wilted instantly at the sight of Drisana drawing him into her maw. But the female dragons were used to this and quite good at being careful with their fangs. Blaze moaned when he felt her hot wet mouth engulf his cock completely and suck on it. His knees almost gave in at the incredible feeling surging from the very tip of his flared cockhead through his entire being. Kendra gave the best head in existence, but this was different. A one of a kind fellatio he didn't ever want to end!

Opening his eyes, he was treated to the erotic sight of Drisana looking up to him as her shiny dragon head bobbed up and down rapidly on his cock. Her tongue was still wrapped about it and coaxing its entire length. The sight and knowledge of a dragon sucking on his cock wantonly turned him on intensely. So much so that the mighty warrior was felled by the dragon with his 'own' sword and gave in with a cry of lust.

Drisana blinked as she felt his cock jerk with her tongue and cum sprayed the back of her throat. Purring softly, she arched her long neck and swallowed in his essence in hungrily. Not one drop that left him escaped from her mouth until he was finished. With one final gulp, she withdrew her mouth and tongue from him and purred softly.

"Mmmm you humans always did taste great," the dragoness hummed sensually as she licked her fangs. Looking down, she was surprised to still see his organ rock hard and ready for more. Ah the stamina of youth, she thought pleasantly. As he gasped and reeled mentally in trying to recover from a mind-blowing fellatio, she moved over to a smooth boulder nearby. She leaned her back against it and spread her wings for stability. In her position, she was standing in a sense, but more in a relaxed reclined way.

"Well young warrior," she purred softly to him as her claws parted her cunt lips for him to see her arousal, "Come spear the dragon through with your mighty sword!"

He blinked as hungry lust filled him to the erotic site before him. He kicked off his pants, removed his shirt before quickly making his way over to her without a second thought. What thought was needed? The smaller head was in charge now! To hell with the other one! He was going to fuck some dragon pussy right now! Drisana gave him a draconic smirk and licked her maw enticingly. She let loose a soft roar as her hot pussy lips parted with the flared head of his cock beginning to sink into her.

"Naw! Not all at once," she groaned. Drisana winked to him to show him she wanted to savor this fuck. Her strong muscles began to squeeze against his cock as he slowly sank further into her wet tunnel. She growled loudly when he was finally all the way in, her tail lashing out in ecstasy. "Yeeeesss! Damn you're so hard!"

With a growl of his own, Blaze gave a mighty thrust up into Drisana and drew a long groan from the dragoness. Damn her pussy was so hot and wet! And her cunt muscles were rippling up and down the length of his invading member so welcomingly. Drisana gave a louder roar as she began to give slight humps of her hips to meet his hard thrusts, heavy tits bouncing up and down upon her chest.

Drisana's body majestically arched away from the rock as she burned with the agony of such pleasure never felt before. She'd never mated with a human and the thought of doing such was just as exciting to her as it was for him the other way around. She nearly screamed so loud as to shake the whole mountain as she felt his hands firmly grip her sensitive tits and squeeze.

He was surprised to find those scaly jugs to be so soft as he squeezed. He put a lot of his strength to buck his hips up into her tight twat in short rapid bursts of fast fucking strokes. Her screams and roars became more frequent and frantic as he did this. Between her outcries, she growled and hissed passionately to him. "Yeessss! FUCK!... Oh dear BLAZE!.. HARDER!.. Come on human, fuck me harder and faster! GIVE IT TO ME YOU SWEET BASTARD!!!"

The cave echoed their wet coupling loudly with his balls slapping against her and their hips meeting forcefully. When his fingers pinched and rolled her taut sensitive nipple about as he took its twin into his mouth to suckle and nibble on roughly, the rock literally did begin to shake after what followed. Drisana shook violently and gave in with a deafening primal roar that echoed through the mountain as she sent a flood of draconic cum flooding over his ramming cock thickly. Her squeezing twat drove him over the edge at exactly the same moment and jetted his load up into the dragoness to meet that flood.

Drisana groaned as she leaned back against the rock, "Oh that was wonderful Blaze. You better come back to visit to do this again or I swear I'm coming to find you and mate with you there!"

Blaze simply chuckled and wiped the sweat from his brow. His lean body was covered in sweat and exhausted. He had put a ton of strength into that fuck and was now finding it nearly impossible to stand. He leaned forward and rested his head between her breasts and they both rested there for a while to regain themselves from the hottest 'battle' between human and dragon to have ever occurred.

*****************

It took them a few hours of resting to recover from their experience together. It was nearing early afternoon when both Blaze, fully clothed, and Drisana, back to her normal size, made their way back through the mountain towards the initial entrance. He learned various things from her as they talked on the trip. One thing that astounded him was that not just the one cave, but this whole network of tunnels and caves was Drisana's home. Various chambers contained magical items while others vast treasures. Other caves served as meeting and dining halls. It was like an extensive mansion. But he didn't learn everything he was curious about.

"Drisana... I noticed back there that there were many different types of dragons. What sets you apart from the rest other than the color of your scales?" he had asked.

"Oh quite a few things. The most significant one is that my kind can control the storm's wrath," she had stated simply, but by her tone and posture he could tell she wished not to go into further detail.

He sighed now as he pondered that over. He could understand caution still being used in keeping secrets with him being a human. But Blaze still wondered what she meant by the 'storm's wrath' and controlling it. They had been discussing their options and actions to take in the meantime. He had decided he would find the others and they would return to Lachlan to see if Kendra and Rae had discovered anything. If they did or not, he would still meet with the townspeople and talk to them. He wasn't sure he could convince them it wasn't the dragons, but either way he was going to find out who was really responsible.

They were coming to the cave exit when they saw another smaller blue dragon at the cave entrance. Blaze noticed though that one of the wings of this dragon was oddly bent. Drisana gasped in horror as he saw recognition in her eyes.

"Shandra! By the heavens, what happened?!"

"BLAZE!!!" came the happy cry.

He didn't have any time to react. All he saw was dark orange-striped fur before he was slammed upon his back. He managed to keep his breath at least! Grimacing, he opened his eyes to see that beaming face above his.

"Hello to you too, Nadine," he croaked.

As he slowly staggered up to his feet, he listened in to the others. He learned that this Shandra was Drisana's daughter and had been attacked by a giant. Nadine had come in time to help. Drisana promptly swept up a startled catwoman into a big hug and many kisses of thanks.

"Why would a giant want to attack a dragon, though?" he asked the dragons.

Drisana frowned darkly and growled, "They are one of our sworn enemies. They kill us for meat, our scales for armor, and other parts of us to sell on the black market for dark magic. They loved to torture in the process of killing us as well. They've always hated us and we them for as long as our kinds have existed."

Blaze nodded with a frown, considering what he just heard. Once released from the large dragoness, Nadine went back to hugging him tightly as Drisana set about inspecting Shandra's broken wing and stating it would take only a few weeks to fully heal once properly set, coated with poultice, and bandaged.

"Hey mom! I finally did it!" came an excited voice from the entrance.

Everyone looked over to see an even smaller blue dragon come striding in with Tyra right beside him. Blaze learned that this was Drisana's son, Kalama. Tyra smiled in relief when she saw Nadine and himself were just fine. But she was quickly blanching in complete dismay as Kalama proceeded to tell his mother and sister in great detail about his first sexual experience. Nadine and Blaze turned to look at Tyra in shock to find the gargoyle blushing profusely and quickly looking away.

"Geez brother! It was awfully kind of Ms. Tyra to do that for you, but there are definitely more female dragons out there," his sister chided him.

Drisana was quick to hush Shandra as Kalama wilted in shame. "The boy has a crush on Jewel, my dear. Let me guess, my son. You sought out your close friend and she was mounted by another already? So she was then. Don't take it to heart, Kalama. Tell her how you feel about her and I'm sure she'll be more than happy to let you become her life mate."

Tyra snorted and folded her arms across her chest as she glanced sideways at Kalama, "That's what I've been trying to tell him this whole time."

The young dragon's expression told them all he was still unsure before brightening when Drisana and Shandra both told him they could tell that Jewel really liked him. Blaze chuckled before gasping when Tyra suddenly seized him up into her arms in a monstrous hug.

"T... Ty.... Tyra.... I can't.... breeeathe!" he wheezed as his feet kicked wildly about in the air. Everyone broke out in laughter as the gargoyle set him down.

Blaze was about to gather air into his lungs once more to tell the gargoyle not to crush his torso like that without warning first when a dark shadow loomed over them. Something massive was blocking the light from outside coming into the cave.

"Oi' looky 'ere! We gone an' found the sty an' it's full of the nasty pigs!" boomed a voice at the entrance. Drisana hissed viciously as she moved her children behind her protectively. Blaze looked and found himself looking at some very big, not to mention primitive looking, humans. His hands rose slowly to withdraw his blades from their sheathes.

"What do you want here," He demanded of them. If they were here to finish the job with Shandra, they were in for a painful surprise!

The dark haired giant that was apparently the leader glared at him, "I'm tired of doin' whut Koas wants. All dis bloody time we go an' attack the small humans so the dragons can be blamed. An' 'ave the humans risen up yet? Nah! We decided ta fallow yer runt for a son and so 'ere I am to kill the lizard leader mahself! Now get outta our way or be squashed!"

Blaze couldn't believe his luck. The task he had accepted in finding the problem had come right to him. Blaze looked between him and his friends before lowering his blades with a grin. "Well. You know what they say... The bigger they are-" And he took off towards the giant's leader.

Both Tyra and Nadine winced as the sudden stroke of the club catching Blaze off guard and sent him flying backwards past them. He landed roughly on the floor and blinked in shock.

"..... The more bones they break?" Nadine asked cutely.

Tyra put her hand to her face in a shake of dismay. Dropping it, the gargoyle clenched her other fist and cracked her knuckles loudly with a confident smirk. "Shall we?" she said with a knowing look to the catwoman.

Nadine's claws were already out and she gave her a feral grin in reply. "Let's!" she chirped. Both females simultaneously took off in a cloud of dust as they dashed towards the laughing giants. The giants blinked at this sudden new charge and quickly reached for their weapons. Blaze sped past Nadine and Tyra with a furious roar. So fast was he that the giant's leader realized too late that his raised club would fall too slowly.

Blaze leapt into the air and landed a foothold on the smelly giant's fat belly. Arching his back, he brought his other foot crashing brutally up into the giant's chin. But the young warrior wasn't finished in his fast attack as he twisted about, arms extended and his blades whipped around in the spiral to slash down the giant's chest. In the matter of a few seconds, Blaze landed jarringly in a crouch as great gashes were carved in the giant's chest and bleeding.

With a cry of fury, he was kicked aside painfully by the enraged giant and skidded to a halt as he barely managed to land upon his feet from the short flight. Fortunately for Blaze he stopped himself soon enough as he was nearly crushed by the falling blonde giant with wounded legs. He was screaming as Nadine latched onto his back where he could not reach and was clawing away. Moments later from where they staggered from, the bald giant flew and crashed into the stone wall.

Tyra screamed in true gargoyle battle lust as her eyes went red. She flew right after him and landed a right and left hook that shook the very wall behind him before dropping the stunned giant like a rock with a howling hammer blow from above. The powerful gargoyle landed upon the fallen behemoth and proceeded to pound his face in repeatedly, so hard that the ground now shook and pebbles bounced about. Tyra gasped when he seized her tail and yanked her hard to crash down into the floor.

Maddened by the loss of further blood and painful bloody rents, the blonde giant gave up and ran screaming insanely from the pain. Nadine hopped off and ran over to help a stunned Tyra. The lithe lycan leapt into the air as the bald giant began to stand over the gargoyle and drove her foot straight into his throat. He gasped and clenched at his throat in trying to breathe while his other hand missed swatting the lycan away.

A familiar screech drew his attention too late as Tyra leapt up into the air, connecting with an uppercut. Not only did the blow break his jaw and shatter numerous rotten teeth, but lifted him off his feet and sent him careening over the path and cliff edge just outside the cave. His dying scream could barely be heard as he fell away.

Tyra landed beside Nadine and rubbed her fist before they looked quickly to Blaze. All this time, Blaze had been living up to his infamy when he quickly battled much bigger bullies growing up. He had danced all about as the last remaining giant that was the leader swung the club laboriously from the loss of blood. The frustration was mounting clearly in the giant's face as he could not land a single blow upon the smaller and faster human. Numerous cuts were all over the legs and arms from Blaze's swords and wept blood to continue to weaken the bigger opponent

Tyra and Nadine were about to step in to help when they heard a crackle at the same time. Both females looked over to see Drisana and instantly froze in fear. The claws of the dragon and literally ripped into the stone floor for a firm hold. The air all about her crackled with an unseen power as sparks arched from her fangs in a terrifying display. Both Tyra's and Nadine's hair began to lift from the amount of static being generated. Both knew instantly what was about to happen.

"BLAZE! MOVE!!!" Tyra bellowed.

Nadine screamed in horror, "GET OUT OF THERE!!!!!"

Blaze blinked as he heard them and didn't even look. Trust told him to listen and he dove aside from the giant, leaving a clear area between the gigantic humanoid and Drisana.

"Get out of my home!" Drisana hissed wickedly before rearing back. The giant had no time to react as he looked in time to see the blue dragoness lash forward and open her maw. White light filled everyone's vision as the air around them literally exploded deafeningly. Not the skinny kind you normally witness from storms. No. This massive lightning bolt screamed forth with frightening speed. Less than the quickest second they could count, it struck the leader with force. His scream was all they heard before being silenced suddenly as the flash blinded them all temporarily.

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,347 Followers