All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 07'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

Well done, cant wait for the next chapter. Blaze certainly has a thing that no women can resist :).

BainsidheBainsidheover 12 years ago
Congrats .... darn it

I still love your story telling. It is just not going where an how I thought it would. Which is both frustrating and at the same time giving me such happiness. Thank you for not taking standard plot templates and just throwing your creations into the premade form. It is very refresshing to read a story with plot, diction, character developement, and such. I do hope he is a long lost desendant of Aphrodite, as to explain his luck with all the different women. But, that is just me and has nothing to do with you, the author. As I said before I wish you the best in all your writting endeavors.

Bainisdhe

hentgasmhentgasmover 12 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOO richard better not die... though scars would be cool

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 12 years agoAuthor
Story direction, scars, and feedback =)

Thanks again Anon and Bainsidhe for the kind words. I was curious as to where you thought the plot may take the story that has you enjoyably frustrated. What are the standard plot templates you refer to? You can send me feedback via email if you wish but I am curious as this could help me grow to become a better writer. I would greatly appreciate your input. =)

As for scars, they would be cool but his injuries in this case would leave some really nasty ones of the not attractive variety. But I'm sure Blaze will get some scars here and there before its all over, hentgasm. ^_^

Feedback and ratings are always appreciated as I enjoy seeing people enjoy the chapters and what they think about them. Thank you again all!

WATTO34WATTO34over 12 years ago
sweeeeeeeeet

wow have read all of the blazing glory chapters and really like them it reminds me of the perviker stories (can't remember the author but je rocked and so do you) please keep on writing as I cant wait to see how this turns out I have my suspicions as to how Richards soul is saved but I shal wait to see how u write it looking forward for the next one hope it's soon:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mor n mor

awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

amazing story, I just wish there was more group stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing story contd.

group stuff with the main characters

ladidah89ladidah89about 12 years ago

This is my favorite chapter so far, interesting to see the elaboration on your approach to your world, as in it being a different plane in the D& D universe or something to that effect.

I love the effect that Blaze has on all his women though I am a bit disappointed that he either doesn't love them that much or he doesn't display his love for them much. I know that Kendra is first in his heart, but it would be nice for him to show or for it to be said that he loves them all very much. Beyond that, I like all the descriptions of the women in Blaze's life and I'm glad there hasn't been anymore degradation of any of them.

The fight between Lexiss and Blaze was nice with the whole tragic regret of Lexiss and the display of loss and love of the women towards Blaze. Definitely preps the reader and puts us on the edge of our seat for the next chapter to find out what happened and what are the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Prediction

I haven't read the rest yet but... I'm predicting that Blaze is Stavros's son. Just an idea I've had since chapter 2-3 but it gets more and more obvious to me each time.

Amazing story, I'm reading it for the story, not the sex. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love the series. its been a good read since pg.1chpt.1. i think rae and kendra are my favorite.. when you finish this series you should think about doing a drow series. by the way nice jod with the gods. Solinari god of white magic ,Paladin and Majere ,Takhisis from Dragonlance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Cynic

Predicted ending for this story:

It is the final battle. Blaze is facing down ... uh ... the villain goddess person, assuming he doesn't have sex with her. He looks on her godly form with an iota of lust. His companions instantly become enraged and punch him in the face with such strength that his head is crushed, dooming the world.

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
Lol...

What I'm wondering is....how the Hell does he keep surviving them punching them in the head every 5 minutes? Simply awesome story.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
After reading page 2, I had to skip to the end to post this comment

Your character Raiden, being thunder and lighting in his world, made me think if Raiden's adversaries include Sonya, Scorpion, and Subzero? ;-)

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaover 8 years ago

OK SIR OR MADAM IF I DID NOT KNOW THERE WERE MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS YOU WOULD BE FACING MY NECRID ARMY AT YOUR DOOR STEPS THE WAY YOUPUT BLAZE IN MORTAL PERIL WAS GOOD BUT IT WOULD HAVE MADE ME VERY MAD IF I HAD TO WAIT FOR AN UPDATE

DARKNESS1120DARKNESS1120about 8 years ago
LOVED IT

I love how you put the MORTAL KOMBAT reference in there for Raiden.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the Dragonlance references. Only one thing bothered me; Paladine (or Fizzban, to the Kender) was a male deity, and I don't remember there being a female Majere; only Raistlin and Caramon, and Solinari, the God from whom the Neutral red mages draw power, as represented by the crimson moon, is far older than either of the Majere brothers.

Nah, I'm just messing with you; it's always good to see references to such an underappreciated series, especially when it happens to be my all-time favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
1349 Followers
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES