Blazing Glory Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers

The big blue beauty sighed softly. "You're correct on that, Nadine. Rae come on. Now is not the time in front of all these people. Besides, do you really want to get naked in this sunlight?"

The cloaked woman stopped in consideration before turning to her companion. "You've got a point, Tyra. There are some shadows in the alley over there. Let's go Patron!"

Hakim could only blink at the sight as the warrior, who was a strong hero just a moment before, gagged and reached out into the air for help as he was helplessly dragged by his collar by the woman to one of those very places shrouded in darkness. Nadine and Tyra both sighed before grinning as they followed the trail of dust left in their wake through the dispersing crowd. The boy could only stare in wonder as to how this had all happened within a short time span before a felt soft hand rest upon his shoulder. When he looked up, his breath froze in his lungs as he stared at the most beautiful green eyes he had ever seen.

********************

Blaze coughed and wheezed as he clawed at the air while being helplessly dragged by the overpowering dark elf into the shadowy confines of the dark alley. Rae tossed him further into the alley to where he landed with a soft thud. Rubbing his ass and grumbling, Blaze sat up and glanced about as he regained his breath. They were in a dead end alley whose only outlet they had just come in. It had soft sand for the ground and numerous crates and large ceramic jars stored against the wall. At least it was cool here in the shade, he thought.

"Blaze...."

He nearly yelped at the dark voice that reminded him of his predicament. Glancing towards the entrance, he only saw the dark cloaked figure filling out the alley and blocking the light with an imposing figure. Glowing red eyes within the darkness of that cowl looked down upon him with an undeniable hunger that made him about ready to turn about and start scuttling away frantically. Death's Mistress was in the height of lust and hunger!

"You will fulfill your duties to me now Patron, as you have excited me beyond measure. Now you must take care of me as a result of your actions," she hissed with an ominous tone.

Judge, jury, and soon executioner!

Those red eyes took delight in his nervous posture as her dominance of him would soon begin. The young warrior blinked as another shadow stepped up behind the drowess and those red eyes opened wide suddenly.

"Stop toying and just fuck him already so we can hurry back to Kendra," Tyra laughed as she slapped the drowess on the back.

Rae stumbled forward and righted herself barely in time lest she face plant into the sand! Regaining her breath and composure, the drowess shot a dark look over her shoulder.

Tyra blinked and smiled in embarrassment with a shrug, "Sorry! I forget my strength sometimes!" Nadine poked her head around the larger blue beauty and her fur stood at end with the look from Rae.

"Perhaps we'd better make sure she isn't interrupted," Nadine chirped softly as they backed off a little, "or someone's going to die...."

Tyra swallowed and nodded before the both of them quickly set about moving crates to block off the entrance of the alley to prevent any onlookers. Huffing to herself with an exasperated sigh, her red eyes turned to the young man before her. Her finger pointed to a lone crate off to the side of him, "Sit! Now!"

Blaze blinked and quickly moved over to sit on the crate. He hadn't seen the drowess so fiercely aroused like this since their first time together in the underworld. He watched as the Matron Mother removed her dark cloak to reveal the dark elf's curvaceous body that he hadn't seen in many weeks. Her form was as perfect as ever with firm obsidian breasts filling her white shirt, hard nipples capping those perfect mountains just right and poking out against the fabric. Her slender legs and round ass tightly hugged by her black leggings.

The beautiful dark elf moved to stand in front of him, reaching out with her hands on either side of him. Her sharp nails moved down his sides, raking his sides almost cruelly. Wincing in pain from it, he gasped to her delight. Drows really loved giving pain as much as rough sex. Rae's hands seized his shirt and whipped it off over his head in one swift powerful motion.

Tossing his shirt over with her cloak, she leaned forward to nibble at his ear. "Now that is a good Patron. I want you to be a good boy and vith the living Abyss out of my body, Xas?" she whispered huskily into his ear.

Now who was he to argue with the drowess about that? Especially with the mood she was in now. His hands seized her waist firmly and pulled her abruptly into his lap. His hands grasped and kneaded roughly those perfect firm tits of the dark elf. Her fingers laced behind his neck as she tossed back her white mane of hair with a dark laugh, hips straddling his. Her red eyes glittered hungrily in the dim alley light when she looked to him again as his hands squeezed her tits and fingers toyed with her erect nipples poking against the fabric.

Blaze was always amazed at how amazing the dark elf's breasts were. So big and firm to the touch, begging to be worshipped. His own lust growing with the hunger to see the smooth black skin of those mounds capped by hard purple nipples, he gripped the shirt tightly now and readied to tear it from her body. With another wicked laugh, the drowess pinched his side as she slid off his lap before he could.

Rae smirked as she danced backwards out of his reach efore she lost her shirt to him and her mind to orgasm as he manhandled her breasts. She had aroused his sexual hunger with her body pressed up against his. Good. An idea had just occurred to her at that moment. She would reward him for the pleasure still coursing through her. Waving a taunting finger in front of him, she silently tsked him for trying to become too dominant.

"Nau, my Patron," she whispered with a sexy purr, "not yet. Now just watch."

Truth be told, she'd wanted to do this for some time after much discussion and practice in the night with Kendra over the past few weeks. Listening to the beat of a drum and chiming of a flute a group of merchant entertainers playing just outside the alley entrance, she gathered herself. Rae's generous hips began to sway to the music as her arms lifted above her head, causing her large breasts to draw taut the white shirt against them. She moaned softly as the beat filled her as Kendra said it would, feeling the pulse exciting her pussy as she danced for her Patron.

Blaze could not help but watch in amazement as the drowess was actually dancing for him. Her hands moved down her body, fingertips caressing her throat down to her shoulders before grazing her upper breasts. He swallowed deeply as those digits trailed along the deepened "v" opening of her shirt to tug it open slightly before closing it, teasing him with peeks of those high rising obsidian mounds before she turned her back to him. He began to sweat as her beautifully toned ass swayed in front of him and her hands slid down to her waist, thumbs hooked into the waistband.

Rae was moaning lowly now was her hip movements moved increasingly with the rising pleasure within her body. No wonder the succubus loved to dance so much! Rae whirled around, her brilliant white hair flowing out into a fan about her. Her hands had swiftly risen back to her breasts, cupping them outside the fabric of her shirt to him as her fingertips spread the opening in the middle further apart to where the areola's of her nipples were almost in view. Her full lips spread into a smile seeing the response from the growing bulge of his crotch.

The young warrior nearly lost his load inside his pants as he saw her smile at him and run her tongue slowly across those lips with a lustful moan. Her hands trailed down to grasp the bottom of her shirt and pull it up, revealing the smooth black skin of her taut belly as her hips continued to sway about erotically. The drowess continued to tease him as she faked movements of taking the shirt fully off while letting his eyes catch glimpses of the underside of her full round breasts. With a smirk to him, she spun about on a drumbeat and finally did just that, The dark elf whipped off her shirt and her long hair cascaded down to cover her dark slender back.

Rae was in utter exhilaration as she freed her breasts to bounce in the free cool air of the alley. The revolving of her hips picked up even more as she let the shirt drop to the ground. Hearing an excited groan behind her, she smiled as it confirmed how well she was doing in her performance. With a dark laugh, the drowess stopped swaying and spread her legs wide as she bent at the waist. Her red eyes looked between her legs to him, her hands playing with hard purple nipples capping those full obsidian tits.

"Like what you see?" her throatily husky voice asked with a taunting tone to it.

Blaze could only nod in response as he could barely restrain himself from taking her right there and then. Rae laughed darkly and raised herself, hips now moving sensually side to side as her hands slid over them and cupped her ass cheeks, looking over her shoulder to him.

"Mmmmmm" she moaned as she turned and revealed herself to him finally, breasts swaying heavily with the movement. She took her hand to raise her breast as she lowered her head to flick her tongue about the hard nipple. Hips still swaying, the drowess dropped her hand again to join the other at the waistband so she could begin to lower it. Slowly swaying to the drum beat, she revealed her sleek thighs as she pushed them down further. Bending over towards him now, he was treated to her full breasts swaying gently as she fully removed her black leggings and kicked them aside.

Losing herself even more to the beat and the arousal from seeing the hunger in his eyes, she slid her fingertips to her pussy with her hips still weaving. Rae moaned as she parted those dark nether lips to reveal her wetness to him teasingly for a moment before sliding them in and out of her hot slit. Her tongue flicked across her lips as she moaned hungrily to him.

Blaze heard her beckoning moan and stood swiftly, removing his pants quickly to let the object of her desire spring forth. He pushed the drowess to where she leaned diagonally against the wall behind her. The black-skinned beauty hissed approvingly as he lifted her left leg up to spread open her pussy for his cock to enter. Blaze groaned slightly as he eased his cock into the tight hot folds of the dark elf's cunt.

A satisfied growl escaped from her throat as she felt him enter her and fill her depths with that large pale rod of his. With a hiss as he slammed the rest of his length full into, she pushed up from the wall and clung to him and biting at his neck.

"Xas! Vith me! Fuck me Blaze! By the Abyss I need you to fuck me!!!" Rae cried out as she closed her eyes as she let the sensation of being completely impaled send her generous curves into shivers of complete ecstasy.

The young warrior was always amazed at how tight she was, her dark cunt gripping fiercely at his rod wetly as he began to thrust it in and out of her in fast rough strokes. The drowess clung to him desperately as she cried out with each meeting of their hips resound wetly in the still of the alley. Drawing back from biting his neck, she turned her lush lips to play across his before crushing them together with an unrivaled passion. Her tight cunt and inner muscles drew him deeper into her hot depths all the while coaxing him towards that much desired release.

Rae broke the kiss to throw her head back and let out a passionate scream as his fast rhythm fucking her was driving her insane and wild. He pressed her back up against the wall as his strokes became more powerful and brutal. She couldn't help it that this human drove her sexual libido to new heights that made her writhe against that wall with her hands painfully clutching his shoulders.

"Xas.... GODS!!!..... Fuck it... NNUUUGGH.... Harder...... XAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!!" she mumbled between gasps before cumming. Her pussy coated his cock thickly with her juices as her shrieks echoed beyond the alleyway.

She lost track of time and orgasms as he harshly pounded her so beautifully against that wall with her breasts bouncing with every thrust. Her red eyes blinked when she felt him move once more and found herself straddling him once again as he sat down upon the crate. She almost whimpered as she felt so completely speared through by that pale cock. Moaning with delight at her Patron's willingness to let her dominate him now, she moved slowly first to get more used to that engorged muscle within her now trembling depths before feeling her fire building anew.

Blaze gasped as his dark lover pushed her sleek ass across his thighs and ground her pelvis against his. Her hands gripped his shoulders firmly as she used them to help herself move up and down on his cock while her ass continued to move back and forth with increasing need. She tossed her head back once more and screamed, her large obsidian breasts thrust upward and swaying about with her rocking motion as she fucked herself blissfully on top of him.

Rae was almost hysterical with the pleasure raging throughout her body. Her hands now planted on his chest, she rode him with her dark skin glistening with beads of moisture and her head tossed side to side. Her body writhed sensually on top of that large rod with her ebony tits swaying and bouncing with each movement as she lost herself in the moment. Rae began to feel her inner fire begin to build to a roaring inferno.

"Please..... Blaze!" She gasped frantically, "I need your cum! I need to feel you fill my cunt with your hot cum! I'm going to go vithing crazy if you don't fill my fucking womb with every drop you have!!!"

Death's Mistress raised her arms over her head now and rocked her pelvis back and forth with more fervor as her lips parted in a low scream of sheer pleasure filling the air and made her arms tremble in visibly showing her need. Her cunt violently went into spasms as she shook, letting the release overtake her body and wash her away. Her low scream grew to a high pitched shriek that the whole desert town must surely hear as her sweet drow juices flooded out of her. Rae heard him grunt and felt his large pale cock move inside her dark twat, cum erupting from his cock deeply into her.

"OH VITH!!!!!!!!!!" She gasped, red eyes opening wide to gaze at him in disbelief as his spurting cum triggered a bigger orgasm that simply crushed the essence of her being.

Droplets of sweat flung from her body as her nails dug into his shoulders so hard they drew blood as she threw herself back so far that her glistening breasts arched towards the sky in their firm reach as she unleashed a scream that hurt her throat while her hips ground against his furiously as her juices squirted out of her to drench his hips and the crate below in one of the largest orgasms in her existence!!!

Blaze groaned as he came down from his orgasm, his cum having filled the dark body of the drowess. His ears still rung painfully from the unbelievable scream that had escaped her. The drowess hung limply in his arms now, gazing dreamily in half consciousness to the sky. He pulled her into his arms and cradled her there until she would recover. He glanced over to see Tyra and Nadine peeking over the protective wall they had built to see their grins.

Rae could feel her entire body trembling from the bliss it had never before reached except that first time with Blaze. This man was unbelievable in the heights of pleasure he could give women. She pressed her cheek against his chest and closed her eyes as she recovered. The sex had been wonderful. But even more importantly was the other matter. She silently thought of the other woman who'd enabled her to do what she had long wished to do.

Thank you, Kendra. For teaching me how to dance for him....

********************

The sensual succubus sighed to herself as she watched the dark elf drag her lover off for a quick, rough romp in an alley. Every blasted time Blaze showed the darker side of himself, she swore the drowess got hornier than a damn goblin set loose in a glade full of nymphs! The demoness had to admit to herself that such a display roused her darker desires as well. By the Abyss she loved that man!

Watching her companions trail after Blaze and Rae, her gaze fell down upon the boy whom Blaze had just saved from being maimed for life. Her eyes glanced sideways for a moment to the man who had been about to do such to the boy. The man was shivering still from the experience as he looked after Blaze's exit as well. Her eyes narrowed as he noticed her watching him. Upon seeing the look in her eyes, the man clearly soiled himself for all to see before ducking back behind his merchandise. Her dangerous gaze turned away. This man would not be bothering the boy ever again sure enough.

Her green gaze turned back to the boy and noticed he was looking up at her through the mountainous cleavage of her breasts. She saw the awe in the boy's eyes as well as the confusion, clearly not understanding this fascination with a girl where none had existed before. She couldn't help but chuckle slightly. She tended to have that effect on everyone, including the young ones. She could already see this boy would grow into a fine young man. Give him some more years to reach the appropriate age and she would have even considered taking him into ecstasy. And maybe even let him live...

She smirked slightly before winking to him, "Hey there, little man. Don't worry as everything is fine now. What's your name?"

"Hakim, ma'am," he answered a bit shyly.

The demoness chuckled with mirth in her eyes. Hakim was just too cute! Would her and Richard's children be just as cute? Knowing Richard, even cuter with his offspring.

"Well Hakim," She smiled as she dropped down into a crouch before him, her full round breasts brushing his face. "My name is Kendra. That man that saved you is my lover. The others are my friends. Strangers that we may be in this place, you don't need to fear us. In fact, I was hoping you could help us out."

When Hakim nodded shyly that he understood, she smiled brightly in return. He was hesitant still but chose to carefully listen to her. Smart boy. "We need to find a place to rest. We've had a long trek and after Rae has her way with Blaze, some of us will need the rest more than ever. Do you know of a place where we can?"

The young boy nodded and smiled brightly when she kissed him on the forehead. "Sure! Follow me and I'll show you the best inn in town. It won't be the most expensive but it is certainly worth the price. My parents used to work there and the owner lets me sleep there at night."

The demoness nodded and rose from her crouch, following the boy that set out among the thinning crowds. The others would be able to find her easily enough with Nadine's nose on their side. After a few moments of silence, she looked to Hakim. "What happened to your parents?"

The boy slowed for a moment before continuing onward. She hadn't missed the implications of his words. "They're dead," he answered a bit sadly. "Murdered about two years ago..."

"Murdered? By whom?" She asked, knowing it was a sensitive topic but liking the boy to where she wanted to know more. Perhaps she could help in some way in repayment for his generosity.

"Fathi murdered them," Hakim muttered angrily. "Actually, his men murdered them by his orders."

He glanced back to her with a knowing look, clearly wiser before his age due to the wrongs he experienced so far in life. The succubus truly felt sadness for the child, innocence forever lost. "You see... My parents stood up to him not long after he gained power. He came to become the town's Imar, or leader, through the preaching's of his khuza. Khuza are supposed to be religious leaders that teach the holy word of Visralar."

ShadwNinjaX
ShadwNinjaX
1,349 Followers
123456...9