All Comments on 'Blending Families'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Thanks for a great read.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A highly erotic story. Thanks!!!!

A bit long but a very enjoyable story. Look forward to future postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!!!

Great story.... continue on it would be a great series. i'll look forward for further chapters/stories

maxx308maxx308over 13 years ago
An excellent read

Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story with us. It was a very pleasurable read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Why do loved ones always hide things

I can never understand that.

You can help them, but they have to trust that you can, instead of suffering in silence, and doings things that tarnish their image, by how they handle it.

Keeping silent, handling it themselves, they should just ask for the help.

Probably you guessed this affected me a bit.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Great story and series about a very open minded man and his family.....

Well written and brought to life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent finish.

Great job, G. The continuation made the story whole. You're one hell of a writer. I'll paste and save it and pass it along to my two friends.

I agree with some of the posted comments about the senseless things that people do that destroy their lives. It's because people are stupid. Instead of trusting their family or friends and asking for help, they go it alone and ruin everything for all of them. Mac pointed it out in the story when he wondered why she hadn't come to him because she knew that he had law enforcement friends who'd have put them away forever. Instead, she allowed herself to be used as a pass around whore. BRILLIANT!! And her last words were, "I tried??" Tried WHAT?? Fucking everybody to death? .... I get incensed at blatant stupidity.

OmniferisOmniferisover 10 years ago

This was a good piece. There are some things that need to be finished in a second or third chapter. Like the wedding, blending the families, Joan's part, as well as if they decide to enlarge their family with children.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
thoughtful

jb7, i wanted to say that I enjoyed your writing style and your talent for story-telling.

Though I can see that I am going to have to return to this particular story and read it at least once or twice more to comprehend it better. I am not a big fan of the incest genre but this story encourages me to check out your other imagineerings. If just to see what else I have overlooked due to my prejudices.

Thank you for giving me some new ideas to explore. Between TOMU and Literotica and K'Anne Meinel my lifelong status as dull and boring and vanilla certainly introduced me to a whole world of different flavors, that I had never contemplated before.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Love the ending

Thank you for the heartwarming ending of this lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
if you are going to use math actually use it

100 $50,000 CDs = 5 mil not 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
dumb anonymous

She left Tara 40 CD's not 100, dummy. The other 60 was left for Mac.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Concerning the CDs

I'll gladly take the $2Mil, the $3Mil, or the $5Mil.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

This was a super Romance, even if it pushed well past the normal limits of romantic love. Thanks for finally finishing one of your tales, with a Conclusion Chapter (even though it has one significant flaw -- in the real world beyond Literotica, the Certificates of Deposit left behind by Mac's deceased wife would surely have been scooped up by the Police under Proceeds of Crime laws, and Mac and Tara would have been left with just a few memories.) Notwithstanding this gaff, it was a very warm story, and Thanx for the read..

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a great storyline, a blended family indeed. I can only imagine where the storyline would go from here if it continued. I could see Polly, Cindy and Tara all having his kids and living as one happily ever after family. Well written and entertaining. 5 stars

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story, I thought it was great. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall I liked the story but the 1st dialog between Mac and Cindy was a little bit weird. I don't think that anybody would have a discussion with a woman who just lost her husband an hour ago that that she should call a former employee of the company she works and have a discussion about being raped. Nor would they tell them they were about to get raped that very night. That just came across as pretty weird in an otherwise very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous