Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers

Reaching out Nicole touched her father's ass as she slid the palm of her hand over his hot flesh. She could hear her father breathing heavy as he remained shackled helplessly in the dungeon. Leaning closer to her father, Nicole placed her lips on her father's back kissing his soft flesh. She slowly kissed his back as her hands reached up and around her father until her hands were on his breasts. Nicole felt her father's nipples with her fingers as she continued to kiss his back. She felt his nipples stiffening as she pinched them causing her father to moan loudly.

Nicole slowly walked around her father until she stood directly in front of him. She looked into his eyes searching his soul. She saw the lustful gaze in his eyes as he looked back at her. Nicole slowly moved closer and on tip toes she reached up and placed her full pouty lips on her father's lips. Tenderly Nicole kissed her father's mouth. She liked how his warm breath covered her face as they kissed. Opening her mouth, Nicole began to lick her father's lips with her tongue. Steve opened his mouth to accept his daughter's tongue, offering his in return. They kissed like no father and daughter would, rather they kissed like two young lovers would in high school.

Shackled there helplessly, Nicole began to kiss her father's neck. She flicked her tongue in and out of her father's ear as she continued to kiss her way down his neck. Nicole could hear her father's ragged breathing as she began to kiss her way down his chest. Slowly dropping to her knees before her father Nicole came face to face with her father's cock. Nicole kissed all around her father's manhood watching it twitch with excitement while pre cum oozed from his mammoth head.

Looking up into her father's eyes Nicole leaned foreword and rubbed her father's cock against the hot flesh of her face. "MMMMM so soft daddy" Nicole moaned as her eyes remained locked on her father's eyes. Nicole continued to rub her father's dripping cock over her face while she moaned. Still looking into her father's eyes, Nicole placed her lips on her father's cock head and slowly opened her mouth.

Steve gasped when he felt his daughter's mouth engulf his cock head. Nicole used her tongue to swirl around the big bulbous head. Leaning closer Nicole began to take more of her dad into her mouth. She flicked the under side of his shaft with her tongue as she placed her hands on his hips for balance. Nicole pulled off of her father's cock and looked up into his eyes seeing the look of approval her father was now giving her. Again Nicole opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around her father's cock. She tasted his salty pre cum as it oozed into her mouth as she slowly slid him farther into her throat.

Only able to take three quarters of her father into her mouth, Nicole began to slowly bob up and down. She could feel her father's cock twitching in her mouth as she continued to pleasure her own father. Again Nicole pulled off of her father's cock and slowly began to run her tongue up and down the length of her father's cock. She ran her tongue over her father's shaven balls as she sucked them into her hungry mouth. As she sucked her dad's balls she could hear her father moaning "oh baby you make daddy feel so fucking good". With that Nicole again opened her mouth and went back down on her father. The smell of his saliva and pre cum coated cock was intoxicating to Nicole.

Nicole could feel her father's pre cum dripping into her mouth now and sensed that he was close to cumming. Nicole began to suck a little harder on her father as she continued to flick her tongue on that sensitive part just under his head. Nicole sucked harder and harder as her father began to gently thrust his hips. She knew her father was going to deliver his load into her mouth. Nicole reached around her father and caressed his hot ass as she continued to suck his enormous cock.

With her hand on her father's ass Nicole slid a finger into his ass crack until her finger tip rested on her father's ass hole. Nicole sucked harder on her father's cock as she felt the skin on his rod tighten. She knew he was going to cum soon. Pressing her finger on her father's ass hole Nicole slowly began to insert her finger. Cries of pleasure escaped her father's mouth as he stood helplessly shackled to the ground and ceiling before his daughter while she pleasured him orally. With her finger lodged deep in her father's ass she began to massage his prostate gland. Her father was now bucking his hips wildly as his daughter continued to suck on his cock. Finally Steve could not take it any more. I'm cumming baby, daddy is gonna cum in your mouth" Steve cried. Suddenly Nicole's mouth became flooded as she felt the first spurt of her father's cum shoot right down her throat. Nicole began to swallow her father's cum as she continued to massage his prostate gland with her finger. Nicole couldn't believe how much cum her father shot into her mouth. She was able to swallow everything except a small bit that dribbled out of the corner of her mouth and landed on her breast.

Nicole felt her father's cock begin to deflate in her mouth. She continued to suck on his cock cleaning all of his cum from his sensitive rod. Looking up into her father's eyes Nicole saw the lustfully happy look in her father's eyes. Nicole made her father cum in her mouth but she still wasn't finished with him.

Nicole stood up in front of her father. Looking down she saw his deflated cock as it hung there like a soft piece of meat. Nicole began to slowly dance in front of her father as he remained shackled at his wrists and ankles. Turning away from her father Nicole bent down at the waist while keeping her legs strait. She showed her father her sexy ass and cunt from behind. Slowly Nicole began to shake her ass back and forth in front of her dad to tease him. Nicole stood up and slowly backed up until she felt her father's soft cock touch her ass.

Nicole pushed back harder against her father feeling his flaccid cock pressing into the crack of her ass. Nicole began to now slowly gyrate her hips as she rubbed her father's cock with her soft ass. Suddenly Nicole began to feel her father's cock begin to grow. Nicole continued to caress her father's rod with her sexy soft ass. Nicole began to wiggle her ass faster and faster until she felt his cock twitching as he reached full excitedness.

Pulling foreword just enough Nicole reached down and lined her father's cock up with her waiting aching cunt. Nicole pressed back against her father's cock. Her father's cock was now parting her labia and sliding into her steamy hot cunt. Nicole pushed farther and farther until his cock was completely inside. Nicole began to rock back and forth as she fucked her helpless dad as he stood there shackled in the dungeon.

Suddenly Nicole began to see flames and hear cries of pleasure. Nicole felt her skin begin to burn as she pulled off of her father's erect cock. Nicole walked to the spot where the secret door opened and knelt down. She raised her hands and bowed her head as she began to pray. Suddenly the door began to open. Steve stood there helplessly shackled as the secret door opened. The eerie glow of the candles from within intoxicated Nicole as she knelt there before them. Nicole slowly stood up and bowed to the alter in the secret room while Steve stood there in disbelief.

Nicole turned and walked towards her father. She grabbed a spiked collar off of one of the tables and reached up and placed it around her father's neck. She tightened it so it was snug around her father's neck. Next she attached a leash to the collar. Reaching up Nicole unlocked the locks on the wrist shackles. Her father's arms were now at his sides while Nicole knelt down and unlocked the shackles at her father's feet. Steve was now free to leave if he wanted to but for some reason he just stood there looking into the brightly lit room. Nicole grabbed the leash and began walking towards the secret room. As Steve walked his cock swung back and forth. He watched his sexy daughter's ass wiggle and sway as she walked in her sexy hi heels.

They entered the room and immediately felt the change in temperature. It went from cool, musky, and damp to bright, hot, and humid. Nicole motioned for her father to lay on the small alter. Steve sat down facing his daughter. With her hands Nicole reached out and pushed her father on to his back as she swung his legs up on to the other end of the alter. Nicole stood there looking at her naked father as he laid there on the alter. His cock standing tall pointing skyward. Nicole dropped to her knees and began to pray. As she knelt there before her father Nicole understood that her father was to be the next sacrifice. She was being instructed by some demonic force to sacrifice her father.

Slowly Nicole stood up. She walked to her father and cupped his face with her hands. She lowered her lips to her father's and kissed him. Together they opened their mouths and kissed passionately. They explored each other's mouths with their tongues. Nicole again stood up and lowered her breasts to her father's face. She could feel her soft naked breasts being tickled by her father's stubble. She also felt his lips and hot tongue as they lapped at her breasts and nipples. Nicole felt her juices run down her leg when her father clamped on to one of her nipples and sucked on it hard. Slowly Nicole climbed up on to the alter. Barely being enough room for the both of them Nicole positioned herself on top of her father in a sixty nine position. Nicole lowered her cunt to her father's hungry mouth while she lowered her head to her father's towering cock.

Nicole continued to lick up and down her father's shaft while he continued to bury his tongue into her dripping snatch. Nicole enjoyed the feel of laying on her father's naked body. She knew from his ministrations that he too enjoyed his daughter laying naked on top of him. Nicole slowly pulled her throbbing cunt off of her father's face. She crawled up on his lap and turned to face him. She saw her juices glistening on his face in the candle light. Nicole lifted herself up just enough to line her pussy up with her father's enormous cock. Nicole touched her father's pre cum oozing cock head up to her parted pussy lips. Slowly Nicole sank down on to her father's cock. Steve watched as his daughter lowered herself farther onto his hard cock. Steve watched his head disappear. Farther and farther she sank until he saw his shaft slowly sliding into his daughter's hot cunt.

Nicole placed her hands on her father's chest as she stared into his eyes. She began to ride up and down on her father as she continued to look into his soul. Nicole would pull up high enough so her father's cock would almost come out before sinking completely back down. Nicole was now in control as she fucked her father before some evil demonic spirit. Nicole felt her father's cock as he continued to fuck her. Her toes began to tingle and she knew it was just a matter of time before she was going to cum. She felt the jolts of electricity race through her body as she continued to ride her father's cock. Sweat was now dripping from her naked body along with her father's. Their erotic bodies were glistening in the bright candle light. Reaching up Steve caressed his daughters breasts. He cupped both of her tits in his hands lifting them up slightly. "Oh daddy" Nicole moaned as she continued to impale her pussy on her father's rock hard cock. Steve began to pinch his daughter's nipples as she continued to ride him.

"Oh god daddy I'm going to cum" Nicole screamed. "Oh god yes, your little girl is gonna cum daddy" Nicole screamed again as she felt the first spasm rip through her pussy. "oh god, oh god, oh god" Nicole screamed over and over as she continued to cum on her father's cock. Steve felt his daughter's cum dripping across his balls. He watched as her head was tilted back as she shook her hair from side to side. "God daddy yes" Nicole screamed as her orgasm began to subside. Reaching up again Steve pinched his daughter's nipples again causing her to tremble as another orgasm began to race through her body. "Fuck yeah daddy, oh my fucking god" Nicole screamed as she now rode her father's cock with some force.

Steve reached behind his daughter and cupped her ass cheeks as she continued to bounce up and down, Squeezing her ass Nicole continued to tremble in orgasm. Suddenly with no strength left Nicole collapsed onto her father and fell into his arms. Steve cuddled his daughter as she caught her breath. They stared into each other's eyes while tenderly kissing each other. Nicole rubbed her father's chest and his stomach. Occasionally she would caress his engorged cock before returning her hand to his chest.


Nicole slowly rolled onto her back. She pulled her father up on top of her. Nicole positioned her father between her legs as she raised them high in the air over her head. There was Nicole laying naked on a demonic alter with her legs raised high in the air offering her pussy to her father. Steve slowly crawled between his daughter's legs. He lowered his cock until his head parted his daughter's lips and slid inside. Nicole lowered her legs until they rested on her father's shoulders.

Slowly Steve began to fuck his daughter. His hips were thrusting back and forth as his cock slid in and out of his daughter's slippery love hole. "Is daddy fucking you good" Steve said to his daughter as he stared into her eyes? "Yes" Nicole responded as she continued to stare into her father's eyes. Sweat was dripping from Steve's face onto his daughter's naked body beneath. Nicole thrashed her head from side to side as her father continued to make love to her. The feelings of pleasure consumed Nicole. She wanted to cum again so bad she began to thrust her pussy back at her father's cock. Nicole began to grunt as she fucked at her father's cock. Steve picked up the pace and soon his balls were slapping against his daughter's ass. "Oh,oh,oh" Nicole panted as she felt her toes begin to tingle all over again. "Oh god daddy yes" Nicole screamed as she felt her body begin to convulse. Nicole shook violently beneath her father as he continued to pound her pussy with reckless abandon.

Nicole began to have one orgasm after another as her father began to pound her hole even harder. "Oh god daddy cum inside of me" Nicole screamed. She heard her father begin to grunt as she felt his cock begin to swell even more. "Cum in your little girl daddy" Nicole screamed as she continued to climax. Just then Steve let out a guttural grunt as he exploded deep within his daughter's pussy. Nicole felt her father's cum squirting against her cervix. "Oh god daddyyyyyy" Nicole screamed as her orgasm began to subside. Finally Steve withdrew his cock from his daughter's cum filled pussy and crawled up to her head. Nicole opened her mouth and began to suck gently on her father's spent rod, cleaning their juices from him. Steve climbed off of the alter and stood at his daughter's side. He bent down and placed his arms under his daughter and picked her up. Steve walked out of the fiery room and into the dungeon. The cool air was invigorating as he carried his daughter towards the stairs. Steve carried his daughter up the spiral stair case and out of the walk in closet. He carried her down the hall to her room and laid her on her bed. Reaching over Steve covered her naked body with a blanket. He went down to the end of the bed and unfastened the straps of her high heels. He removed her shoes and placed them on the floor. He went back to the head of the bed and kissed his daughter on the forehead. "Good night sweetie" Steve said. "Good night daddy" replied Nicole as she watched her father turn away and walk out of her room still naked.

Just then Nicole woke up. "What the hell"? Nicole was confused. "That was so fucking real" Nicole thought to herself as it was time to get up for work. "Another fucking dream" she thought as she got out of bed to get ready for work. Nicole knew she came in her sleep as her pussy lips hung out of her pussy as she stood there. She also saw the wet spot on her bed. She knew it had to happen soon. She knew she had to fuck her father real soon or it would forever haunt her.

To Be Continued...

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,801 Followers