All Comments on 'Blind Date'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MarilynmwfMarilynmwfabout 20 years ago
Nice to read a story by a guy without ass play

At a time when guys seem to be unable to get hard without imagining something in a girls asshole it is nice to read a nice sexy story by a guy which does not even include the word (unless I missed it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
But it is still just

another BORING wimp husband story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

Well written story about a loving husband, a happy lover, and a very satisfied wife. I would love to be that husband. Sounds like a great time was had by all...I know I had fun just reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I love it

Great story, well written. I want a wife just like the one in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree

Another boring wimp story. Even worse since few care about fucking a 40 year old women. They have to beg for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
she must really love you

Can't you see she hates the humiliation and nasty sex you aremaking her do and putting her in? She doesn't want to do those things you make her do. You should be ashame of what you are doing to her. She is a whore now and you made her that way! i hope she leaves you and your cum drinking ways. Guys who eat another man's cum are queer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's shit!!!

I read these wife stories and get very depressed, mostly because I feel strongly about a faithful marriage, and these type of stories dissapoint me in the hopes of finding a woman that would be faithful. Perhaps I would be better off not reading them any more. Any how their for the most part fictional,,, I hope!!!!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A WIMPY CUCK IN PROGRESS

and keeps it going. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where is your morality value?

How could you write something so disgraceful like this? man gets turned on while another man feels up and has sex with his wife and learned about his wife gang banged!!!? A prostitute makes money out of it, the female character in your story is cheaper than the worse whore!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
@Anonymous...

You ask: "How could you write something so disgraceful like this?"

The answer is easy: Like most cuckies, he writes to live out his fantasy and gets off doing it. Why dont we let those losers in life have their fun? Anyway: Thanks for the good laugh, swigby. Hope you can get one up during normal sex, soon - if you have sex, that is.

RePhilRePhilalmost 9 years ago
The old adage write what you know applies here

Sad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha was THAT stupid

When she got home he was gone. So were all his things. The bank accounts were empty and the credit cards cancelled. She never heard or saw him again. The end to the stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my

That certainly was flamboyantly queer.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No flamboyance

Just mighty queer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Love the story and the build up of excitement the husband feels. Waiting for his wife to return after being out with another man. Knowing she is letting him do what he wants with her. Thinking about how hot and sexy she is and how she’s allowing herself to be taken by strange men that are only using her for sex. Watching her husband submit to the stronger man worshipping his manhood. Eagerly accepting and surrendering his most prized possession, his wife,his future,his happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore wife

whore wife and queer wimp husband.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 3 years ago
Nick?

I do not understand this stories or rather the mentality of the person writing them. Is this something the author does? Does he like being treated like a dog? It seems like when a dog is tied up in a leash and made to wait all day for something to eat. He'll eat anything thats thrown at him. How can a man even fanazise something like that? Who lets somebody not only take his wife! But also share her further along? Is this the authors fantasy or is it something he''s into?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous