Blind Date For Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,224 Followers

Nancy broke off the kiss suddenly and stammered, "I really have to go in." She fumbled for her keys as a perplexed Eric stood by. She unlocked the door, opening it a few inches before turning back to him. "I had a lovely evening. You're wonderful," she said, putting her hand to his face. She turned once again and stepped into her small apartment, closing the door softly behind her. She leaned with her back against the door, listening to Eric's slow, limping shuffle as he left the building.

They met after work each day or after Nancy finished her workout. Eric either took her out to dinner or fixed supper himself at his apartment, he didn't want her to do any work after her long day at the hospital. Nancy was pleasantly surprised at his culinary skills, showing her that he "was more than a peanut butter and jelly type of cook" as he put it. If he took her out to dinner, they returned to her place for an hour or two. Eric never stayed late, knowing how Nancy's twelve hour days drained her, plus he was sensing that she wanted to take things a bit further than just cuddling and kissing, of which he wasn't ready, yet. He knew that if he pressed the issue just a little bit, he could have her, but he still wasn't entirely sure of his feelings for her. They were well past mere friendship, that he was sure of, but he didn't want to rush into a sexual relationship with her and perhaps ruin a good thing before it could possibly take off into something more meaningful. If they went to his apartment, he made sure that they left by nine, especially since she lived almost a half hour away. This is not to say that they didn't get intimate, they did, but whenever things started to get a little too steamy for Eric's comfort, he backed down, much to Nancy's surprise and disappointment.

For her part, Nancy couldn't understand Eric's gentle reluctance to take her to bed. She thought that she was sending enough signals, but she was beginning to think that he was either blind or ignorant to her desire to lose her virginity to him. The only thing left to do, she thought grimly, was to get naked in front of him and grind herself into his face. Maybe, just maybe, he would take that subtle hint!

Eric only had a half day of classes on Friday, so they decided to go to Nancy's gym to work out. Although he was not a regular gym rat, Eric still kept himself in good shape despite not working out his legs, which hurt too much when exercised. Nancy warned him ahead of time that she grunted, groaned, and sweated profusely ( very unlady-like ) when she worked out. She wore a yellow ribbed knit tank top and jean shorts when Eric picked her up, his heart leaping and speeding up when he saw her. Having seen her in nothing but slacks and blouses before, he couldn't stop staring at her. Nancy had her hair tied back in a short pony tail, but it was her broad shoulders, muscular arms, and toned legs that drew his attention.

"Man," he exclaimed as she threw her gym bag into the back seat, "you look fantastic! You should never wear anything but shorts and tees."

Nancy smiled at the compliment, "I think the hospital would take exception to that." She got in and closed the door behind her. Before she buckled herself in, Nancy leaned over and kissed him, his eyes darting to her breasts and getting a quick peek of them under her bra.

Nancy noticed immediately and said, "Quit sneaking peeks down my shirt, you pervert!"

"But I..." he began to protest, then fell silent shaking his head. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be!" she replied strongly, suddenly exasperated. "Geez, if you want a look, all you have to do is ask and I'll pull them out for you." She reached for her neckline with her hand.

"No!" he said sharply, his hand covering hers.

"What? What's wrong with you? Don't you think I'm attractive?" She searched his face for an answer.

"Of course I find you attractive. You're more than attractive, you're beautiful. I've thought so from the first time I saw you."

"So what's the problem? What are you afraid of? Why are you acting so weird?"

Eric looked down and away from her, his hand falling away from her chest. Right now, he would rather be cracking jokes with her than in such a serious conversation. He looked back at her, the sun blazing behind her and hurting his eyes.

Blinking, he said, "I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me? You're not that big, are you?" she asked, completely misunderstanding him.

"No, you dope," he laughed. "I'm just not ready yet, that's all." He sat back in his seat and laughed some more.

"Well, that's a switch," she replied, her armed crossed over her chest.

"What?" he asked, brushing some tears from his eyes.

"Hell, most of the guys I've dated couldn't wait to get into my pants. I practically had to wear a chastity belt. Now, I finally find someone I want to lose it to, and I can't get him in bed. Unbelievable!" She sat there shaking her head.

"Lose it to? I don't understand," he said, not comprehending.

Nancy blushed and felt her face go red from embarrassment. Slowly, almost in a whisper, she said, "I'm still a virgin."

Eric sat back in his seat and sighed. He looked back at her and said, "I'm really flattered that you want me to be your first." He reached over and brushed her cheek with the back of his hand.

Nancy rubbed her face against his hand, sighing, but not quite content. She said, "Take as much time as you need, Eric, I'll wait." Secretly, though, she wanted him to take her right then and there in the front seat of his car. She felt herself moisten between her toned thighs at the thought. She turned and tried to fasten her seatbelt, but it was caught in the door, so she pulled on the handle of the car door. Alarmed, Eric thought she was angry and he couldn't bear that. Irrationally, a thousand thoughts raced through his mind and each one was sending him into a panic. Thinking he was losing her, he reached over quickly and took her hand away from the handle.

"No! Don't go," he cried.

"But, I'm just..."

"No, let me finish," he began, trying to keep her there. "I don't know what's happening to me. A beautiful woman wants me to make love to her and I'm sitting here like an idiot. Why? Because I think I might not be ready. It's so stupid! I lay awake at night thinking of you, you're always on mind. Do you know I called a student "Nancy" yesterday? Her name's Vickie. She looked at me like I was crazy. Don't answer that!"

Nancy sat quietly, amused at her new love.

"I know you're probably mad," he continued, "and who could blame you?"

"But..." she tried to speak.

"I mean, I couldn't tell this to anyone, even Tim. I'd be laughed at, ridiculed, and no one would speak to me anymore. Who'd believe it? A man refuses to make love to a beautiful woman because he's not ready. Yeah, right.

"I..."

"I think what I'm trying to say is simply this," Eric said, hesitating for an instant, "I think I'm falling in love with you and it scares me because I don't think I've ever been in love before and I don't know what to do or how to act. I want you near me all of the time and I'm lonely when we're apart. You've brought a lot of joy into my life and my world is better because you're in it. If it's not love, then I've been babbling for no apparant reason." Eric looked expectedly at Nancy, not knowing if he wanted her to say something for fear that he'd scared her off.

A smile creeped from the corners of her mouth. God, she was really starting to love him. "Are you finished?" she asked him.

"More or less, I think, maybe," he stammered. "Why?" he asked, almost cringing.

"Because I want to take you back inside and I want you to make love to me like you know you should." Her eyes searched his for clues to his thoughts. "I want to give myself entirely to you and give you something that no other man will ever receive." She reached for his hand and held it tightly in hers. She kissed him, stroking his cheek with her other hand. When she broke the kiss, she stared into his eyes.

Eric looked back at her, not believing what was about to happen, but knowing that he needn't worry about anything, that no matter what happened next, they would be friends and lovers for a long time.

"There's something I have to ask you," he said softly.

"What, Eric?" she replied, waiting for his question.

"Does this mean we're not going to the gym?"

They stood awkwardly, facing each other in Nancy's bedroom, nervous and contemplating what they were about to do. Sunlight blazed through the Venetian blinds of Nancy's east bedroom window, lighting her body from behind and almost making her appear to be an angelic vision before him. Eric made the first move, gently pulling her close and began kissing her as he lightly rubbed her back.

"I'm nervous," she giggled uncertainly, her eyes searching his for reassurance.

"Me too," he admitted, shifting his feet, "but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now."

"Even the gym?" she chided him.

Eric laughed softly, "Yes, even the gym." He move his hands down to her taut butt, which flexed at his touch. He squeezed it softly, his hands reveling at its firmness. Nancy pressed herself into him, his excitement quite evident now as she felt his erection jabbing her in her abdomen through his sweatpants. Smiling to herself wickedly, she reached down and placed her hand on his cloth covered penis, touching one for the first time and finding herself light-headed with excitement. She rubbed it lightly with the front and back of her hand, feeling it get bigger. Her own excitement was building as her loins began to ache, wanting to be filled by the pole of muscle between Eric's legs. Eric groaned in spite of himself and broke into a broad smile. His hand left her glutes and found the waistband of her shorts, tight around her trim waist. Slowly, deliberately, he pulled her shirt out of her shorts and brought it up towards the bottom of her bra. Nancy lifted her arms and Eric swiftly pulled the top off the rest of the way, revealing a simple white bra. His eyes traveled up and down her body, marveling at her structure.

"If I knew you were going to undress me, I would have worn something more sexy," she said softly, almost breathless. "How do you like me so far?" she teased.

"You're gorgeous, breathtaking, stunning," he said admiringly, desperately wanting to see more. He reached around her, unclasping her bra and pulling it away from her. Her breasts were small, round, and simply beautiful. Eric gulped when he saw them exposed for him, taking each and holding them gently, a perfect fit in his hands. "Oh my God," he gasped before he bent over and kissed each one. Nancy moaned and felt a warm moistness spreading between her toned thighs, her hands going back to his sweatpants, this time tugging them down, underpants too, past his butt and down his thighs. His erect penis bobbed straight out and Nancy took it in her hands feeling the slippery wet tip. Eric stepped back and pushed his pants down to his ankles and then sat down on the bed to take off his shoes and socks. Nancy was transfixed as she couldn't take her eyes off of his penis. She didn't know how it was going to fit in her! It wasn't very long, average at best, she thought, but the mushroom head and shaft were thick. She shivered with excitement at the thought of him pushing it in her as she kicked off her own shoes and bent down to take off her socks. Eric reached around her from behind and hugged her, his arms warm and strong around her middle as she melted in his grasp. His hands found her breasts and he massaged them, feeling her small nipples become harder. Nancy moaned loudly, holding his hands in place, swaying back and forth. She felt his erection poke her in her butt and she began to giggle nervously.

"What's so funny?" he whispered in her ear while nuzzling the back of her neck and behind her ear, sending more shivers through her. She broke away from him, shaking her head. Her hands went to the button of her shorts, flipping it open and unzipping it quickly. She shimmied them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She was wearing plain white cotton panties and there was a wet spot near the bottom. Eric stepped in front of her, hooked his thumbs in the waistband, and slowly pulled them down over her slim hips, past her muscular thighs, and dropped them at her ankles. Before she could step out of them, Eric looked up and saw her virginity above his head, a thin patch of curly brown hair, neatly trimmed, was above her shrouded clitoris. He put his hands on each hip and kissed her there, feeling her tremble at his touch.

"Oh my God, Eric," she quivered, feeling weak. All sorts of feelings were invading her body all at once, fear, lust, love, and the intense desire for Eric to continue whatever he was doing to her. Shivers and tremors were emanating from her clit as Eric gently sucked on it, swirled his tongue around it, and nibbled on it gently. He gave it one more kiss before straightening up and taking his tee shirt off, tossing it on the floor with the rest of his clothes. Eric then led her to the bed, pulling back the yellow comforter, blanket, and top sheet. They layed down together and began kissing each other furiously, teeth and mouths gnashing against each other, their tongues finding each other and sending shock waves through their bodies. Nancy's breasts were crushed against Eric's chest, their limbs intertwined with his rock hard penis sought the shelter of Nancy's moist vagina, her juices spreading down her thighs.

Eric's hand wandered down to her slick vulva, his thumb finding her hood-shrouded clit. He massaged it, rubbing his thumb in circles over it. Nancy instinctively spread her legs to give him easier access while she reached down for his penis, which flinched at her virgin touch.

"Easy hon," he said, touching her hand. "Just stroke it nice and easy like this." He took her hand in his and showed her how he liked it, her hand barely able to get around it completely.

"I'm sorry," she said, embarrassed.

"Shh, don't be. You'll get the hang of it." He continued to stroke her, feeling her wetness. After a minute or two, he tentatively placed his forefinger near her vagina and felt her stiffen with fear. He pulled back saying, "I promise not to hurt you, believe me." He looked at her reassuringly. "Okay?"

"Okay," she answered, her voice quivering a bit.

He moved away from her, her hand letting go of his penis, and positioned himself between her splayed legs. He moved up and began kissing her breasts and nipples, sending shiver after shiver through her, gently licking, sucking, and kissing every part of them. Slowly, methodically, he gave equal attention to each. He moved down with his mouth, kissing her ribs and down her sides. She squirmed, giggling, as he found a ticklish spot before he found her flat stomach, his tongue exploring her navel. Her hand once again found his erect penis and she fondled it carefully, stroking it softly before she went further down and found his scrotal sack. She was amazed at how soft it was in her hands! Eric moved further back until Nancy could no longer touch him. He kissed the thin strip of soft, brown pubic hair, tickling his nose the entire time, before he moved down to her sweet, turgid nub still surrounded by flesh. He inhaled deeply, her natural scent, musky and sweet at the same time, exhilarated him. Nancy tensed a bit, but relaxed and mewed as his soft, warm breath soothed her. He started slowly, sensually, kissing all around her pubis and her strong, silky inner thighs. Nancy opened herself wide once more, gently holding the back of head and guiding him to different spots. Waves of pleasure were sweeping through her, much different than when she masturbated, and she groaned softly. He kissed the inner folds of her fleshy labia that sent little electric shocks through her, something she had never felt before. He explored them with his tongue, slowly prodding and pushing the skin to the side as he ventured deeper into her moistness. Nancy gasped as he gently pushed his tongue into her vagina, little by little, in and out.

"Oh Eric, please don't stop," she begged as wave after sweet wave went through her. She held his head more firmly, pressing his face into her. Eric pushed back a bit, to give him some breathing space, and continued. He pulled his tongue away and began to assault her clitoris with light, delicate strokes, sending stronger tremors through her, signaling to her the beginnings of an orgasm of titanic proportions. As her body began to quiver and shake, he swirled his tongue around her clit with broader, bolder strokes. Nancy arched her back, gasping at the pleasure that he was giving her, knowing that within seconds, she was going to explode. Sensing her being on the edge, Eric began flicking his tongue quickly over her engorged nub, sending her higher and higher.

Suddenly, Nancy stiffened, her eyes wide open with wonderment as the first spasm hit her. She screamed with intense pleasure and pain, her orgasm ripping through her like never before as her body shook as if in a seizure. Her thighs clamped Eric's head in place as he continued to lick and suck her clit as best he could. Nancy gritted her teeth, growled, yelled Eric's name, and shook her head back and forth violently as the intensity of the first five or six spasms were almost more than she could take. As tears began to form, her squeals and moans turned to cries as the spasms calmed. Her legs loosened around Eric's head as he gently sucked and kissed her, his hands reaching for her breasts only to find her hands already there playing with her own nipples. As he tried to back off, her legs tightened again as another small spasm hit her. Nancy grimaced, then smiled, loosening her grip once more. A few minutes later, Eric was at her side brushing away the last of her tears, an peaceful smile on her face as she looked adoringly at him.

Nancy's breathing slowed down as the spasms subsided and a warm contentment followed, flowing through her like a calm, peaceful country stream. She continued to smile at Eric, who couldn't keep his eyes or hands off of her, touching her, caressing her. Soon, they were kissing each other, their limbs intertwined and their hands exploring. Nancy found his still-hard penis nestled against her warm stomach and gave it a gentle squeeze as Eric groaned softly, smiling.

"Would you like to make me a real woman?" she asked.

"You're already a real woman," he replied, touching her breasts, kissing her hand.

"Make love to me, please," she pressed.

"Only if you're sure."

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," she said seriously.

"Okay," he said.

Nancy broke their embrace, scooted off the bed and went to the bathroom, her firm breasts jiggling sexily as she walked and Eric watching every step. When she came back, she went to the closet and pulled out a blanket. Coming back to bed, she spread the blanket across the bed, effectively covering most of the fitted sheet beneath them. She sat on the bed next to Eric and took the tube of KY jelly lubricant, opened it, and squirted a large amount into her hand. She then began to skillfully lubricate Eric's rigid penis, much like she would spread lotion on a child's arm at the hospital, gently and lovingly. When she was finished, she spread the rest around her vaginal area, even though she was still soaked from her own natural lubricants.

She lay on the blanket now, her legs open, inviting him to make them one. Between her legs, Eric looked at her nervously knowing she would be in pain when he entered her, something he wanted to avoid at all costs.

Sensing his trepidation, Nancy reached for him saying, "It's okay, Eric. I want this. Please make us one." She smiled as her eyes pleaded to him.

Eric moved forward, his hands on each side of her head, as she reached for his slick penis and guided him to her opening. As he pressed at her vagina, he looked at her, waiting for any indication that she wanted him to stop, but saw only a peaceful smile on her face. Slowly, gently, he pressed forward little by little. Nancy grimaced as her opening was starting to be stretched much further than her two fingers had ever done before. Eric would pause, pull back, then start again, each time letting her get used to his girth. When the rim of his mushroom head passed, Nancy gasped and gritted her teeth, trying to accommodate his size. Her breathing quickened, her mind in a whirl from the pleasure of knowing that he was partly inside her and the pain of that same fact. The joy that she felt was overwhelming and she started to cry once again.

Tony155
Tony155
1,224 Followers