Blind Date For Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers

Thinking that he was hurting her, Eric pulled back quickly, asking, "Are you okay?" with the utmost concern for her.

"No, no," she said, shaking her head back and forth and reaching for his penis once more, "put it back in. I'm fine. Please, put it back in."

Eric pressed it back in, her vagina accepting it easier. Nancy moaned as the rim passed over her G-spot, sending delightful tingles through her. Seeing that she was feeling more pleasure than pain, Eric thrust his hips slowly, moving only an inch or so, keeping up an even rhythm. It felt wondrous to Nancy, but she wanted him to go further so that they would be truly united, one with each other, no matter how painful. With her hands, she pulled on his hips urging him to go deeper. He pushed in another half inch or so until he felt resistance, as did Nancy, and they knew that he had come to her hymen.

"Do you want it quick, or do want me to do it slowly," he asked softly. "It's going to hurt either way."

"Let's try it slow," she replied, trying to relax, yet steel herself for the pain.

Eric pushed again carefully, hoping to gently tear the membrane instead of ripping through it. Much to his surprise, Nancy thrust her hips into him and pulled him to her at the same time, effectively tearing the sheath and sending a sharp pain through her.

"Oh shit!" she screamed, very unladylike, as Eric stayed stock-still, afraid to move. Panting heavily with tears rolling down her cheeks, Nancy waited for the pain to ease. Her vaginal muscles were clamped down around Eric like a vise until finally, the searing pain lessened to merely a dull ache. "You're in me all the way, baby, I can't believe it!" she cried. "Oh my God, I can't believe it!" She moved forward and kissed him, then nodded for him to continue. Eric started, once more, his slow, loving thrusts into her. Where there was once pain was replaced by delicate waves of pleasure. His lips found her nipples and he began to lick and suck on them gently as Nancy tried to move her hips in rhythm with his, meeting his thrusts unevenly. Her mouth was open, drawing breaths in short gasps, loving the feeling of having this live pole of flesh inside her, uniting her and it's owner for the first time.

Tremors went through her as his suckling was starting to have an erotic effect upon her, which only made her arch her back more, pushing them to his mouth. He licked and sucked greedily, stiffening the nipples as the waves started to come stronger. She shivered involuntarily as their bodies started to generate a primal heat between them, a sheen of glistening sweat permeating from their pores.

"This is feeling so good, Eric," she panted, "Faster, please, a little faster."

Eric's mouth left her breasts and he pushed himself up to gain better leverage. His thrusts became more urgent and less delicate, their bodies starting to stick together from the mixture of their perspiration.

"Oh Eric, oh Eric," she began to moan as she could feel the buildup of her orgasm beginning to take place. Her own thrusts became more zealous, their wet skin slapping against each other. Eric knew that he wasn't going to last very much longer and tried to ease back, but Nancy wouldn't let him as she pulled his hips hard against her, wanting every inch of him to slam into her. She was stretched almost beyond her limits, but her pleasure was building rapidly, the waves getting stronger, and Eric seemingly getting bigger as his own climax was being triggered.

She felt a pulsing within her and Eric groaned from above, his thrusting slowing down as his semen began to coat her vaginal walls with shot after shot. Within seconds, Nancy reached her own summit, the spasms taking her breath away. Alternating between moaning and gritting her teeth, Nancy rode wave after wave, calling Eric's name again and again. Her arms flew around his neck, holding him close, her face buried into his shoulder and biting him gently, lovingly. It would be minutes before her vaginal muscles would release it's death grip from Eric's penis, making sure that it had drawn out every drop of his seed. Nancy pulled him down to her chest, trying in vain to keep him inside her, hugging him with her strong arms and her legs wrapped around him.

"I will never forget this, Eric. I will never, ever forget this," she said over and over again, her thoughts choked with emotion. She had finally given herself to someone she loved and she was so glad that she waited. It would have been wasted if she had given in before and this moment with Eric would not have been the same, not quite as special. She wanted to stay this way forever, Eric on top of her, his semi-hard penis still inside her, but her body ached and her hips were sore. Reluctantly, she let Eric fall out of her as he rolled to her side. A mixture of semen and blood oozed from her, rolling down her thigh and onto the blanket. Nancy desperately wanted to make love to him again, but she needed to rest, feeling as if she really had gone to the gym for a workout, but this felt better than any workout she had had before. She had heard and read about what sex felt like, but never imagined that it could feel so good, especially after her hymen broke. She knew that she might have missed a lot of fun by keeping her virginity, but she didn't regret her decision one bit.

They snuggled and kissed, saying loving things to each other and explored each others bodies once again. Nancy felt between her legs and saw a crimson film on her fingers and Eric's penis tinged red. Taking his hand, she led Eric to the bathroom for a long, steamy shower. They took turns washing each other, taking their time, letting their soapy hands clean and explore every part of their bodies. Eric took his time when he came to Nancy's breasts, letting his hands go over them again and again. He didn't care that they weren't large, they were hers and in his mind they were perfect. Nancy moaned and sighed at his touch, moving her body back forth in pleasure. He was just as loving when he came to her pubic area, gently cleansing and massaging it at the same time. Delicious tingles raced through her as his fingers expertly touched her slippery clitoris in ways that she only dreamed about. Holding onto his shoulder, a sweet orgasm swept through her, eliciting soft moans and groans from her lips. It was short and lovely and Nancy knew then and there that it would be a long time before she would let a man of his talents get away from her, if ever. She turned her attention to his body, wanting to please him as much as he had pleased her. She started at his chest, flicking his nipples with her tongue as she did before making her way down to his pubic area. Nancy marveled at how soft and delicate Eric's testicles were as she cleaned them thoroughly and gently, his penis hardening at her touch. "Poor thing," she murmured, taking it in her hand and stroking it. It leaped to attention and begged for more. "I've never done this before, so you'll have to help," she said seductively before she kissed the head, water cascading around them. Carefully, she lowered herself to her knees and tried to take it in her mouth, but it was almost too big for her and it hurt her jaw to try. Disappointed, she began to lick the underside as Eric shuddered.

"You're doing fine," he gasped, looking down and stroking her wet hair. She let her tongue swirl around it as she had remembered him doing to her, licking the buildup of his sweet juices from the tip. She alternated between stroking it with her wet, soapy hands and licking and sucking the tip and around the head. Groans escaped Eric's mouth as he began to rock back and forth in Nancy's hand, imagining him being inside her again, her soft, moist and hot vaginal muscles contracting around him.

It didn't take too much longer before he tensed and said, "It's coming," through gritted teeth. His testicles tensed and his penis began to pulsate as Nancy continued to stroke him. The first stream hit her in the shoulder and subsequent spasms hit various spots on her previously clean, wet body, although she managed to avoid letting it hit her in the face. Maybe some other time, she thought wickedly. She was surprised at the amount that spewed from him and wondered if he had sent that much into her earlier. Thankfully, she was out of her danger zone, although she hadn't given it much thought in the heat of the moment, otherwise she would expect to give birth in nine months.

"So much for being inexperienced," he said once he caught his breath. "That was fantastic." Nancy smiled at the compliment as she rinsed his sperm off of her. She turned off the water and they dried each other off, kissing each other as they went. Once dry, went back to the bedroom and began making, slow, sweet love to each other again, taking their time with Nancy taking the lead being on top. She loved being in control of the tempo and being able to take him as shallow or as deep, as fast or as slow as she desired. Eric placed his hands gently on her hips, helping to keep her in balance, a silly grin on his face from watching her delicate breasts bounce up and down. She arched her back and pelvis, getting the full pressure of his penis against her G-spot and kept doing it over and over again until she was hit with an earth-shattering climax that sent her into joyful tears. Eric's own climax happened minutes later after Nancy settled into tranquility. They rarely said anything during their coupling, letting their eyes speak the volumes that their mouths wouldn't. Eric had never felt so in tune with another human being before, almost knowing what the other was thinking without speaking. Their bodies meshed so perfectly together, although Nancy would still need some time to adjust to his size. He loved the feel of her breasts in his hands or when they pressed against his chest, her nipples poking him softly. When she was on top, she would playfully place her nipples above his lips and dare him to try and kiss them. He loved everything about her and knew that she was in his life for good.

They napped for a while afterward, exhausted, holding each other under the covers, her head on his chest. She felt so safe and content in his arms that she was asleep before she knew it. When they woke, it was almost six o'clock and they were starving. They decided to go out to dinner and Nancy dressed quickly, much to Eric's chagrin. After seeing her naked for most of the afternoon, he hated to see her with clothes on. They went to Eric's apartment and he changed into better clothes. Eric decided to take her to Francisco's once more for sentimental reasons.

When they arrived, Eric asked for the same table that they had on their first date, but it was occupied. They were given a cozy table for two in a secluded corner, even better than before. Eric ordered two glasses of wine and it arrived as they were pouring over the menu. Looking at Nancy, Eric smiled and said, "I propose a toast." Without thinking, Nancy took her glass in her hand and waited for him to speak.

"To my wonderful sister. May all of her plans to get me married come true and may this be the last blind date that she'll ever set up for me. And to this beautiful woman in front of me, may you be the reason that all of the above comes true."

Nancy laughed softly, her sea-green eyes brimming with tears. "I'll definitely drink to that!"

Tony155
Tony155
1,227 Followers