Blind Date Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB252
JB252
61 Followers

She kept up these cyclic manipulations for a long time: going from head to sides to balls. Most excruciating for me was when she swallowed the head and twirled her tongue rapidly all about the tip. I would relish the moment when she had completed the head, sides, balls circuit and finally got back to the head again. I waited for it. My cock longed for it. This was sublime. When she got there this time, I moaned out loud for the first time, betraying to her the effect she was having upon me. When she heard this moan, she concentrated even more on the head, pressing her advantage, giving me a double dip, as it were, before she went back to the sides and the balls. When she was working on the sides, my cock head was free, throbbing in the air, naked, and vulnerable, twitching, waiting painfully for the moment that she would again engulf it with her velvety mouth. Every time she got back to the head, I groaned, louder each time. She was getting to me. 10 minutes or so passed with Ronnie working on me, coaxing me, teasing me, taunting me, urging me to me surrender to her wet mouth. I tried to remember what I was doing, what was happening. I tried to focus on my previous anger. He tongue wouldn't let me. She was trying to penetrate into the center of my being. I tried vainly to retain some degree of control. Too late for that. I was in heaven and she kept me there.

Ronnie gave me no chance to recover my senses, maintain control, remember my previous anger, but licked and sucked me carefully, intently and with a purpose. I began to feel myself concentrate entirely into my groin, all of me, being sucked and sucked into that one critical part of my body that now had reality. She was drawing me down, urging me, compelling me, my very essence, into my groin and then into her creamy mouth -- her sweet, wonderful mouth, a mouth that was becoming the world for me.

My thoughts of resisting faded entirely as she continued, sucking harder now, softer, harder again. I could think of nothing else except for my cock and her mouth and what she was doing to me. I was helpless in her mouth. And she knew it. She dragged it out, never giving me relief by working on the head very long, but exciting it, then releasing it, exciting it, then releasing it. This went on until I was beyond thought, beyond caring about anything. I had never been so hard before. I had never been so big. My balls were tight and my scrotal sac, which she tickled with her tongue, was taut. Her tongue was electric. I was writhing around beneath her, moaning and groaning, panting and dying. She was merciless. She kept up this routine until I felt like I was going to pass out: sucking on the head, releasing it, licking the sides, tonguing the balls, back to the head. God, I loved it when she took my cock back into her mouth and licked the head. Why had I been angry with her? I could not remember.

I was going crazy. I was out of my mind with pleasure and pain and excitement. I had never been so aroused, so agitated. I was not in control this time. Ronnie had me now. She could do with me what she liked. I could only lie there are respond to her. She stopped for a second and pulled off my underpants and shorts from around my ankles, flinging them next to the sofa. I was now naked from the waist down. She wanted to get complete access to me. She spread my legs wider and then licked out the crevice where my cock met my groin, holding my cock and balls to one side to reach it. It was so exciting, I almost screamed. Then she did the other side. My cock was hard as steel, throbbing in her hand. My body moved around the fixed pivot of my groin. I gasped and moaned and squirmed under her tongue. She took my cock head back into mouth. Ahhh. I felt it should be there. This is where my cock belonged. It had found a home. It was right.

It was bliss. The pleasure was agonizing. She sucked on the head longer this time, driving me higher, dragging from me ecstatic groans and whimpers. I tensed my legs one at a time: first the left, the right, the left again. This helped to concentrate my cock head in her mouth, giving me even more intense pleasure. She kept on the head this time, not releasing me, torturing me with pleasure. I felt my buttocks and asshole clenching tight. She kept on sucking. I was dying. I pleaded,

"God, God, Oh God."

Ronnie's mouth was killing me. I was lost. Involuntarily, my ass raised off the rug and hung there, suspended. I shuddered. I called out,

"Ohhhh Ronnie."

My cock stiffened into hard beyond hard and burst into incandescent spasms as I came into her mouth -- she persisted in her sucking. My cock jerked and throbbed forth into her tight, wet, insistent mouth. I kept coming for a long time, squirting into her mouth again and again. My orgasm was intense. I felt another jolt go through me, like another mini-orgasm, and I came a little more. All this time my cock was stiff and throbbing, pulsating and coming. And she caressed me with her divine mouth. I was groaning, beyond speech. I was floating in that place where pleasure and pain meet, where the soul is uncovered, bared, where there is no holding back, no pretense, only blessed release. But Ronnie never released me, keeping up the gentle pressure of her mouth, moaning through full lips with the satisfaction this conquest had giving her.

After long minutes of bliss, then came hard-breathing peace and trembling relaxation. Ronnie finally, reluctantly pulled her lips away, slowly savoring the last touch and taste. She had swallowed all of my cum. I eventually opened my eyes and saw Ronnie looking up at me. She said,

"Well, you had a very nice orgasm."

I couldn't say anything yet, my body was still on fire. I was still dazed, panting, trying to catch my breath, trying to understand what had happened to me. Ronnie smiled at me and then closed her eyes, licked her lips and said,

"That was delicious."

Even after all of the coming, after the intense, devastating orgasm, I was still semi-hard. My cock was still tingling with erotic sensations, the head still throbbing in her hands as a small drop of cum remained on the very tip near the opening. Ronnie looked at this, kissed my cock head, and sucked off the remaining cum to complete the job. But as she sucked off this last drop, she felt my cock twitch again and start to harden anew . She moaned,

"Mmmmmmm,"

and took me back into her mouth deeply and resumed sucking. Even as I was coming down from the first orgasm, Ronnie was trying to induce another one. She didn't go to the sides or the balls; she just sucked on the top, swallowing my cock even deeper than before. I shivered with renewed arousal.

I was half hoping that she would let me up and recover a bit. A man can stand only so much. Ronnie had no such intention. My cock, and the head especially, were so sensitized from this last bout -- my cock in combat with her mouth -- that her renewed sucking hardened me up again in an instant. I could not fight her. I leaned my head back down onto the front of the sofa and groaned softly my acquiescence. She pulled my buttocks up to her closer with her hands, giving her a good vantage to my cock. She spread my legs a little bit more and lay down between them and went back contentedly to the sucking. The first time was seemingly to teach me a lesson, to humble me, to tame me, to dominate me. This time she was going to take her time and thoroughly enjoy it.

End of Part I

JB252
JB252
61 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Athlete Forced She's forced in a crowded bar; her fiancé watches cluelessly.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blind Date Wife steps in for sister on a blind date to help husband.in Loving Wives
Coed Undercover Sarah's first attempt at undercover doesn't go as planned.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Carmen, the MILF His friend pursues his mother, as he watches. Will she?in NonConsent/Reluctance
Barefoot on a Nude Beach Marcia meets a persuasive stranger on nude beach.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories