Blind, Deaf & Dumb for Erections Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wished she wanted a kid but too selfish to share the spotlight of her life with someone else, even her own child, she never wanted children. Children would have kept her from thinking about sex. After being too tired from working and caring for children, she probably wouldn't want to have sex as much as he now didn't want to have sex. Only now with her nearly 40-years-old and him 45-years-old, even if she agreed to have a child now, he'd be 63-years-old by the time the kid graduated high school.

* * * * *

It was when he returned home from work that he found the note on the kitchen table with his plate of food, Chinese takeout. With the food still warm, she must have just left.

Dear Jim,

I can't do this anymore. I've left with Mike. I love him and he loves me. I'll return for my things when you're not home.

Love,

Natalie

Love Natalie? Love me? She doesn't even like me. Love my ass. She doesn't know the meaning of the word. That's it? Not much of a note after nearly fifteen years of marriage.

She can't do this anymore? What can't she do anymore? Spend all of his money? Maybe she can't bear to make him feel bad anymore when having orgasms with every man that he knows and every stranger she just met and brought home to satisfy her sexual urges? How dare she? What about him? When is it his turn to have some sexual fun?

"I hate you Natalie. I hate you Jim," he said ready to throw his food against the wall but with her no longer there to clean up the mess, he didn't toss his food. Besides, after working all day, he was hungry.

Somewhat relieved that she was gone, a constant nagging thorn in his side about wanting sex, he no longer had to deal with her. Moreover now that he didn't have to lose any more weight to supposedly reverse his impotency, he could eat whatever he wanted whenever he wanted. Finally, after fifteen years of bowing down to the queen of mean, he was free of her. Able to go and do what he wants, finally he can live his life.

To be continued...

12