All Comments on 'Blind Love Ch. 03'

by mystikvixen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good !

PRETTY GOOD STORY !keep writing pls !

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
UGH!

Another cliffhanger. Let's switch partners. Mike can take Stacey and Sophie can go with Daniel back into the bedroom, lock the door and..........yeah, you get the idea.

marexotic18marexotic18over 16 years ago
hmmm

I'm not going to lie, I really don't like Sophie. It doesn't make sense that she would just jump to the conclusion that Daniel was making that up about Mike, especially considering the long term friendship they have. I hope that you make her a little bit more intelligent and likeable! Otherwise the story is good and I'm looking forward to reading more.

cellophanesmilecellophanesmileover 16 years ago
Nice

Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying this story, and I can't wait to see these two get together.

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
Great story

I just wish sophie would just think about what daniel said. she has to know what type of person mike is, that kind of attitude you can't hide. she should stop playing around and get with daniel before she loses his respect and his friendship. I can't wait until the next chapter awesome story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really good...

But could you try and make the chapters slightly longer?

Also, you've probably been around a blind person before, and you know the stuff they do. But I dont. Lost of people dont. So, stuff like Daniel going to watch a movie makes me incredulous. It would help if you could perhaps explian more, add more detail.

Otherwise, this story is turning out to be rather excellent. Keep it up.

Waiting for the next chapter with baited breath,

Zara.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous