Blink: One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was panting, breathing hard between gasping laughter. Despite the euphoria and seemingly amused reaction, Jeremiah could once again feel his anxiety returning, his fear building. His mind found a new clarity in the release of orgasm with the introduction of stimulating chemicals. He felt the fear in realizing that not only was the dildo in his ass not slowing down or showing any signs of stopping, but the control box the man had been holding was now sitting on the floor, alone, held by nothing but the concrete floor where the man had only seconds before been standing. His eyes darted about the room and his head swiveled back and forth on his shouldered till he finally spotted the man just has he was slipping out of view. A second latter the familiar loud screeching of the invisible entrance opening and closing echoed through the room. Jeremiah lie helplessly, laughing with hysterical fear and nervousness. Gasping for air as tears once again streaked out of his eyes.

The machine fucked on, unyielding, pumping in and out at supper high spreads, battering Jeremiah's prostate over and over again. He could feel the sensation of his cock being jerked off from the inside more then he could before, it hurt and felt entirely euphoric. His cock was beyond aching now and simply hurt constantly. His ass was beginning to burn from the never ending friction. After what felt like an hour or two, Jeremiah's laughing had returned to sobs. His body was exhausted and refused to move as he willed it too. His ass felt bruised on the inside, his hole violated beyond recognition, the speed had not been slowed. The man had not returned and he could he was on the edge of another orgasm. He was baffled at how his body could possibly allow itself to be taken by such manipulations. He felt guilty for the enjoyment. He felt debased and scoffed at by his own physical form. As the ache in his testicles reached a new hight and his cock began spewing forth more cum due to the constant stimulation on his prostate, Jeremiah's eyes closed, and he passed out into oblivion.

He woke with a start, his body jumping to its feet, a yell flooding from his mouth. He was alert, he was mobile, and he was standing in his cubicle in front of his computer. The office was now full with bodies, late arrivals, which were not uncommonly practiced in the office, were Jeremiah worked. Though the shocked and bewildered look on his colleges faces pointed out that his sudden outburst was incredibly out of place. Almost as soon as he realized where he was and how strangely everyone was looking at him, Jeremiah realized his body also felt incredibly weak, he almost fell back into the chair from which he had jumped, ungracefully catching him self just before he landed and began setting himself to rest bashfully back in the seat.

Nothing made any sense and he was entirely confused. He winced as he felt a jab deep in his gut when his ass pressed flush with the desk chair. His eyes shot open huge as he realized something was buried deep inside of his ass and seemed to be held in place by something else that was also connected to his cock and balls. He shot back up out of the seat, the people in his office still staring at him. He took a quick scan of his cubicle trying to decide what his next movement should be. He noticed immediately that his computer screen was blank, no browser windows, only the unfinished work from earlier. The clock on his desk top showed plainly that at least three hours had passed since he'd last looked at it. His mind almost shattered at this realization. Unable to handle the reality it was being forced to take in, it once again reverted to a more animal thought process, the only thing is said to Jeremiah's body was RUN!

He moved quickly. He could tell by the looks on the faces of those in his office that he looked insane. His eyes were darting in every direction as he looked for any face that might seem un confused by his actions. Paranoid plots were developing as he made his way out of the cubicle room and into the nearest hallway. He had no initial direction though he soon decided the bathroom was the best place to head. He ran into the tiled room and straight to a stall. He dropped his pants quicker then he ever had in his life and stared slack jawed down at his groin.

Strapped to him, securely and snugly, was what appeared to be a steel belt. It encased his genitalia behind a solid cup which was locked securely by a padlock. Metal bands held tightly around his waist were laced through the same ring holding the lock to the cup. He could feel that the cup seemed to hold onto his manhood behind it's mirrored surface, it was obviously more then just a shield but Jeremiah could not decipher from feeling alone what other tortures it might have in store for him. He could however follow the feeling of a strap of metal attached to the bottom of the cup below his protected testicles, hinged on an odd swivel joint leading up his crack. He traced the rod with his hands and found that in its center, between the waist belt to which it was secured and his taint, there was an opening, a device attached to the belt which seemed to be holding his hole open very widely, much like a plug would, only this was seemingly designed to be completely un-obstructive, save for the natural clamping Jeremiah might otherwise be able to do with his anus.

The implications of such a device swam around in Jeremiah's head as he lowered himself onto the toiled, pants still down around his ankles, chastity belt exposed within the safety of the bathroom stall. He had no idea what had just happened. His body was sore, his ass felt as though the sphincter was swollen and well worked, his prostate was nagging his with throbs of having obviously been battered; his cock and asshole were locked away from Jeremiah's control by some mysterious chastity device. He'd never left the office as far as he could remember, he blinked, he was gone, he passed out he was back. He'd been raped. Raped by both man and machine for what seemed to have been three hours. He was terrified. He thought about running back into the office and telling people about what he'd just experienced, but he knew as soon as he did he'd lose his job.

With no knowledge of where he'd been, how he'd gotten their, or any idea how to prove any of it, his employers would simply let him go for the pure admittance of surfing porn from the work computers. For many of the same reasons, as well as the humiliation of the entire ordeal, he couldn't see going to the cops. He couldn't even remember which web site had set off all those pop up windows. As tears once again formed in his eyes, Jeremiah began to hyperventilate. Sitting on the toilet in this predicament, he'd never felt so alone, so violated and out of control. He was confused and out of his mind.

As his cell phone chirped loudly to alert him that someone was calling he jumped high from the toilet, slamming back down onto his chastity device, driving the odd device in his anus into his sensitive prostate. He whimpered and saw a slight dribble of pre cum drip out of a few unseen holes at the base of his cocks shielding. He breathed deeply trying to fight off the dizziness and anxiety as he looked at his phone, it was his immediate supervisor Darren. He decided he had to answer it, he had to answer whatever questions Darren asked, but most importantly he had to inform Darren that he was going home early for the day. He did so quickly, explaining to Darren tat something had happened during lunch, something really bad that he couldn't speak about. Darren said it must have been something horrible which explained the three hour long absence. This only solidified the idea that Jeremiah had in fact left the office without any recollection of doing so. He was excused, but asked to come in to speak with Darren immediately the next day to explain his tardiness. He made his way back to his desk, sheepishly avoiding eye contact with anyone else in the office, grabbed his things and headed home.

12