Blissful Ignorance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing as he turned his gaze in her direction for the first time. His face was a picture of astonishment as he became riveted by the vision of her naked form in the afternoon sun. Since he didn’t seem inclined to run or anything, in fact he seemed unable to tear his eyes away from her, I explained further. I told him that she had a fantasy that she wanted to put on film for all time. He was listening but kept flicking his eyes back to her figure. I continued that she wanted to act out a sort of bondage fantasy where she was helpless to resist as a total stranger made love to her.

The lad didn’t quite no what to say so I ploughed ahead, I said that we had planned to have someone we knew surprise her but that they had just phoned to say they couldn’t make it. Since I didn’t want to disappoint her after all this effort he would be doing us a great favour by filling in for our friend. At first he didn’t seem to be able to grasp the fact that I really wanted him to make love to my girlfriend right here and now but I continued to reiterate and to my surprise he agreed. I had to convince him this wasn’t some sort of Beadle wind up or candid camera but after he was satisfied of that he simply said, “ Sure, she is hot, I’d love to do her”. I smiled and thanked him sincerely; “one thing though”, I said, “ you mustn’t speak to her or me, she doesn’t know it’s not one of our friends and she might chicken out if she thinks it really is a total stranger. I don’t want her to know until she sees the video, I’ll send you a copy if you want?” He said that was no problem and he’d love a copy. I told him it would be good if he would allow me to direct him somewhat, just so the film turned out good. That also was no problem according to him so we set off for my helpless victim.

When we got back to where my beautiful Marnie was tied I held my finger to my lips to remind him not to say anything and walked up behind her again. Of course she didn’t know it was me and asked, sounding rather fearful. As I came close to her I put my hand on her soft little ass and squeezed gently. She almost panicked at the sudden touch and struggled frantically at her bonds. I chuckled quietly and whispered that it was me, Marnie breathed a huge sigh of relief and told me in no uncertain terms not to go off again. I told her I wouldn’t and moved around in front again, just so she wouldn’t think it odd when the lad started.

My pulse was raging as I took the camera from it’s tripod and got ready to film the action, I motioned to the lad to begin, indicating for him to start slowly, teasing her. He smiled broadly and nodded, taking a couple of steps forward to bring him within reach of her still slightly trembling body. I moved closer too just so if she spoke I could answer without it being to distant. The lad just seemed to be drinking in the view for a moment, his eyes travelled across her face and down to the pert peaks of her pale breasts, lingering on the darker pink of her small but obviously quite hard nipples. His eyes continued down after a short pause and over her flat stomach to the small, neat triangle of down at her exposed crotch.

Marnie kept herself trimmed only because I liked it but it made the nakedness of her crotch all the more appealing, there was just a light fur in a tiny V shape above her sex. With a nod of encouragement from me as I moved side on with the camera, the lad tentatively reached out and put his fingertips against the pale skin of her stomach. Marnie twitched slightly at the touch but a rather sultry smile spread over her face and she chuckled quietly.

The young lad, he couldn’t be more than 19, trailed his fingers up slowly toward her breasts, carefully splaying them and cupping Marnie’s right breast, he squeezed gently and brushed his fingers over her hardened nipple. She murmured sensuously and he moved a little closer, bending to bring his face toward her left breast and kissing it, cautiously almost. He gently took her nipple into his mouth for a moment then drew back enough to let his tongue slowly circle around it’s hardened nub, flicking at the bud occasionally with the very tip of his tongue. All the while his left hand toyed with her other breast and his right encircled her, stroking her bare back and sweeping down to glide over her naked ass.

Marnie was loving it as he continued slowly to tease her nipples, they were already hard and sensitive and she was now trying to push herself at him, writhing slightly against the ropes that held her fast. Her breath was coming shallowly as he drew her to him, his right hand grasping her ass and pulling her to him, she moaned and he lifted his head to kiss her. This would be a moment of truth I thought to myself as their lips met, Marnie wasn't expecting it but swiftly returned the kiss, her lips and tongue meshing with those of a total stranger as she tried to writhe her naked body against him. He continued to kiss her fiercely and she showed no signs of withdrawing as he swapped hands, his left now tightly clinching her ass cheek as his right slid down over her bare hips, stroking the top of her thighs and feeling the sheer fabric of her stockings.

Marnie broke the kiss first and my heart missed a beat as I thought she had sensed it wasn’t me but then she threw her head back and sighed deeply; “Oh God” she breathed, “Touch me, please”. I smiled, she obviously had no idea so I carefully captured everything on camera as his hand slid from her thigh to her crotch, brushing slowly upwards over the down of her pubic hair.

Marnie let out a little gasp and quivered as his finger brushed over her clit and she bit down on her lip, pushing her crotch against him. As the lad continued his slow, teasing strokes to her clit I moved in very close to her, catching a shot of the moistness between her legs and whispering to her; “ I’m going around behind you”, I said. “I think someone might be watching from way over the other side and I want them to see you. I want them to watch you, I want them to see you get off.”

With which I nodded to the lad to do as I had said, dismissing his questioning glances across the lake. Marnie was edgy now, I could see by the trembling in her legs but I also knew she was feeling very, very horny.

“Can he see me?” she suddenly asked breathlessly.

“Yes”, I replied, “He must be able to from there, do you like that?”

I whispered close to her ear now as the lad moved around her quietly, “I feel so horny I don’t care,” she said, “I want him to see me cum.”

I smiled but said nothing and moved quietly off in front of her, so I could get a good view of what was to come. The lad was behind her now and he moved in closer, putting his left hand around her slender waist to stroke her again at her hard, pink nipples. His right hand I could see glide over her ass cheeks and then down between her legs, I saw his fingers come through and clutch hard at her mound, grasping roughly then drawing back through his forefinger parting her wetness.

Marnie stretched against the ropes languidly and moaned, his fingers slid back through again, pushing at the nub of her clit and sliding his index finger easily inside her pussy. “Oh God yes” she whispered Huskily. I kept filming, trying to ignore the urge to just go to her and have her, right then and there. I could always have her afterward I thought, she wasn’t going anywhere. Instead I channelled my energies into capturing every second of her arousal at the hands of this stranger. He tended her rather well in all honesty, the rhythm of his fingers against her crotch increased slowly, responding to the little moans and gasps she unwittingly let out.

She looked amazing in all her naked helplessness, she had her head tipped back and her arms outstretched above her as her stockinged legs bent to open herself for him even further. He held her with one hand tightly clenching her cute little ass and the other stroking forcefully at her wetness. He still had one finger inside her but he wasn’t moving it, he was forcing her to strain against the ropes to slide it deeper and she was. Holding onto the ropes that held her wrists she was pushing herself down onto his hand, fucking the finger inside her hungrily. I could see the lads’ hand was slick with her wetness when he eventually drew away from her and her sex was wet and open from his attention. She could only protest with a sigh as he slid his finger out of her and moved slowly around the front. I took the opportunity to do a circuit with the camera, catching the red finger marks on her ass where he had grabbed her and loving it.

The lad paused for a moment in front of her, then trailed his hand up across her breasts to cup her delicate chin. Marnie gasped slightly as he brushed her nipple and quivered, begging him not to stop. With a grin on his face he now put his other hand to her crotch, sliding the hand down to cup between her legs. Then, roughly he thrust two fingers up inside her, quite hard, using the palm of his hand to grip the mound of her pussy. Marnie gasped then, half in pleasure, half in surprise and the lad seized the moment to slide the fingers of his other hand, still slick with her arousal, into her mouth.

She moaned loudly as he thrust his fingers in and out of her sex in a stabbing motion and took the fingers of his other hand into her mouth, sucking them sensuously as she bucked against his hand. He didn’t let her for long though, quickly withdrawing again and kneeling quietly before her. Marnie moaned again, this time in complaint as he left her. “Fuck me” She begged softly, “Please fuck me, I want you”.

I couldn’t resist a smile since she obviously didn’t know it wasn’t me. Hearing her beg a stranger to fuck her was just delicious. He didn’t leave her long though, kneeling in front of her he grabbed her slender hips with both hands and brought his mouth to her crotch, seizing the nub of her clit between his lips. Marnie shuddered at the touch and I moved carefully into position to catch it all on film as he really went to work on her. The lad knew what he was doing, I’ll give him that much. He really worked her, pulling her pussy onto his mouth, his tongue lapping with careful strokes at her clit. He was driving her into a frenzy, first slowly teasing her clit then pausing to plunge his tongue inside her before returning to lapping at her open wetness.

His hands worked her by her hips, pulling her and lifting her to match his rhythm and she was bucking against her bonds in ecstasy. He kept her going for about fifteen minutes all in all, working her pussy faster and faster until her little squeals came short and sharp then slowing again, keeping her on the verge of orgasm for as long as he could. Marnie couldn’t last for long like this though and eventually, with a scream her body went taught against the ropes, pulling herself off the ground as she convulsed in orgasm. The lad kept his tongue inside her and held her quivering body onto his face as she came, tasting the sweetness of her delight.

Then suddenly he backed away, leaving her trembling and sagged in her restraints, breathless with release. At first I thought he had had his fill, so to speak, but then he turned toward me and pointed, first to her mouth and then to his crotch, a questioning look on his face. I was hesitant but the arousal and desire on his face was evident and I thought it a bit uncharitable to deny him so I nodded and put the camera back on the tripod for a moment. While the lad stayed in front of her and removed his trousers I went over to Marnie and adjusted her bonds.

I let her arms lower for a moment and whispered for her to kneel, I released some of the tension on her ankles so she was able. Of course I kept her bound in that position once she was kneeling, simply re-tightening her arms and ankles once she was where I wanted her. With that done I took up the camera and moved in beside her, the lad, now naked from the waist down, advanced on her, his cock erect and held out before him.

He simply moved forward until his cock was near her face and stroked it gently across her cheek until it rested in front of her mouth, Marnie immediately let her tongue slide out and stroked upward with it as the lad moved the tip down. He dragged his cock over her tongue until its engorged head rested on it then slid slowly forwards into her mouth, she moaned slightly and took it into her, her lips closing around it as he moved forward. I was close enough to touch her now and was unable to resist, since he wasn’t touching her with his hands I kept the camera in my left and slipped my right down to her crotch.

As Marnie took his cock into her mouth and he began pushing in and out of her beautiful dark red lips my fingers slid into the wetness of her pussy, slowly fucking her with one finger and stroking her clit with the ball of my thumb. I kept my rhythm in pace with his as he fucked her mouth with gradually increasing speed. Marnie uttered a series of muffled moans at the action of my fingers in her and before long was shuddering in a series of longer, less intense orgasms.

I kept the rhythm in her crotch hard and fast to make her cum again and again as the lad grew close to it himself. She was so wet it was amazing, my fingers slipped in and out of her pussy and over and around her clit rapidly and quite forcefully. I pushed two and then three fingers tightly inside her and she gyrated against me beautifully with that big cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Just as Marnie shuddered in orgasm for what must have been the fourth time, tensing against the ropes and gulping deeply on his cock he suddenly pulled back, holding it toward her parted lips. His kept his eyes on her pretty, aroused face as he came, spurting his load onto her face. He came heavily and covered her, it went in her hair, on her forehead, nose and cheeks.

It dribbled into her half open mouth and down onto her naked breasts, spattering her marvellous body with his semen. It was perfect, I caught the whole scene on film, even the flicker of her tongue as she licked droplets of his semen from her lips. I moved back from her then and motioned for him to follow as he recovered. He appeared somewhat embarrassed after he had just cum on my girlfriend and was awfully hurried in putting on his trousers.

I left him to it, I wasn’t finished yet. I put the camera back on it’s tripod and went back over to her, moving deliberately slowly behind her. The lad was still getting dressed and watching as I told her to stand up, she obviously thought I was going to let her go now that I had finished but I was busy taking my trousers off as she maneuvered herself upright. I took hold of her thighs and pulled her legs backward slightly, forcing her to tip forwards and bend a little.

Since her legs were still held apart by the ropes this gave me enough access to slip my cock between her legs from behind. She was obviously surprised but made no comment as I slid myself inside her. I did so gently at first but she was still slick down there so I did what I had always wanted to do. I grabbed her by her hair, pulling her head back toward me so the camera could get a good view of her cum splattered face as I fucked her, and I fucked her, hard and forcefully. I held her tightly by the hips and rammed her against me, driving my cock deep inside her. Marnie immediately squealed in pleasure, I knew this was what she needed after all the teasing earlier and she was loving it. She twisted and bucked in the ropes as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could, trying to drive her to another orgasm.

The lad was still there watching, his eyes never leaving her bouncing nakedness and to my surprise he took up the camera and moved back a little way, filming the action for me. As both Marnie and I drew inexorably close to orgasm, I could feel how close she was by her frenzied grunts and movements, the lad took his cock out again and moved forward, masturbating hard. I couldn’t believe he had it in him but he was obviously hoping to cum over her again. I knew that would give the game away but I was immersed in the passion of the moment and I suddenly wanted her to know, just as she came.

He was stood right in front of her, his cock inches from her face, when she did at last cum. I felt the first shudder inside her and she arched her back in the first throes of the wave, I couldn’t contain myself any longer at that, nor could the lad by the looks of things. His hand worked furiously on his cock and as the first spasm hit her I ripped off her blindfold. It must have given her a moments horror to suddenly see this stranger wanking himself off onto her but she was caught in the throes of her orgasm and helpless. I thrust hard into her as I felt the tension build in myself and came hard inside her as I impaled her fiercely on me, just as her spasms of ecstasy began to ebb into shudders the lad also came.

He inched forward as Marnie gasped in orgasm and thrust the tip of his cock into her mouth. He came inside her mouth, the first jet went straight into her mouth but with his second reflexive spasm he splattered her face and dribbled his cum from the tip of his cock onto her lips and chin before pulling away. Marnie was still shuddering in the last throes of her orgasm as I withdrew, I could see she was looking at the lad and blushing somewhat.

The lad simply smiled at her; “You’re amazing babe” he said before turning and walking away. He did his trousers back up and simply left, a big smile on his face as he disappeared back into the woods. Marnie didn’t say a word as I slipped out of her and moved around in front, she just hung there looking somewhat spent. The lads cum was still spattered on her face and she still looked rather flushed, whether it was from embarrassment or arousal I couldn’t really tell.

That was the beginning of it all really. She was quiet all the way home but when we got there she wanted to know everything. At first I thought I’d gone to far and she was really pissed at me but she seemed to just want to know exactly who had done what to her. I just showed her the video. It doesn’t seem strange now to think about it but at the time I was absolutely amazed at her reaction. She watched the whole thing from start to finish in silence but when it was done she simply said; “My god that was amazing, it’s so arousing, all the while I never realised I was fucking that stranger.” She smiled at me then and even asked cheekily when we could do it again. We never did that again as it turned out but once I realised she was as much into that sort of thing as I was we began to experiment.

12