Blizzard

Story Info
Heavy snow breaks and makes a marriage.
4.9k words
4.33
80.1k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke this morning with my erection tucked nicely in the crack of my wife's ass. She was in a state of semi-consciousness having woken just enough to hit the snooze button on our alarm clock. Fortunately, even in this state of incoherence, she had the thought to rub herself against me and enjoy the feel of my turgid manhood. Things had not always been this way.

For the past few years, our routine had taken over our lives. Karen worked hard, forever threatened with "move up or move out". This meant few hours at home. My business was also succeeding, but demanded even more of my time, especially at off-hours. Our kids soon became more familiar with the maid and the nanny than with their own parents. I admit to being somewhat aloof to this situation, but Karen was emotionally distraught by what she called a "rich, dysfunctional family."

Time and again, Karen would threaten to quit her job to do the mundane chores of house care: laundry, cleaning-up, bathing the children. I could feel her frustration and recognized that it was affecting our relationship as well. We would bicker more, snap at each other, and often roll away from each other in bed. The few friends I confided in all said the same things: 'it's the stress,' and 'it's the same all over.' Something had to change.

It snowed.

It snowed and it snowed and it snowed. The blizzard was completely unforeseen. Two of my kids were trapped in school and I had to borrow a neighbor's snow mobile to get them out. I ended up ferrying some twenty children to various parts of the neighborhood and nearly suffered frost bite. I bought what I could at the local supermarket, but the run on supplies had started with the first flakes and the shelves were nearly empty. As I cruised around town reuniting thrilled children with scared parents, I couldn't help but take in the sights of a society in crisis. Cars were abandoned on the snow banks, looters were trashing electronics stores, there were fires lit it trash cans, and police on horseback trying to control crowds whose purpose was altogether unclear to me.

From these scenes of panic I returned home to a scene of pure bliss. My oldest son, 13, had set up a fire in the fire place, just like I taught him. Karen was in the kitchen with my two daughters baking cookies. And the heat was on full-blast! We had a dinner of franks and beans in some old earthenware stew-pots I'd inherited from my parents. We made popcorn in the fire. We watched a movie. I suddenly found myself with the three kids arm in arm around me and my wife Karen, and a smile on her face the size of the Mississippi. We stayed like that for hours. We never told the kids when to go to bed. Slowly they picked themselves up and disappeared. We could hear random phone conversations with friends, plans being made to go sledding the next day, but we didn't really care. There was a feeling of calm and joy. Christmas had come again -- we were in mid-February at this point -- and it was even better. That night we made love like we hadn't for a long time. We took our time. Karen sucked me and let me ride the crack of her ass 'till I came on her lower back. I ate her pussy through two orgasms. I recovered, and fucked her well in several positions. She came again as I fucked her while standing at the edge of the bed and playing with her clitoris while she lay on her back, her head tossing back and forth from the spasms within her. It was three am before we fell off to sleep, but the light outside, reflected off the snow, made it seem like early morning, a cold blue glow coming in and reflecting of Karen's bare bosom.

I came downstairs the next day to a breakfast of pancakes and maple syrup. Karen and I made no pretense of getting dressed, knowing the chance to spend the day in our bathrobes was a rare and unexpected treat. I was curious to see the news. Trees were down all over town and power was out in half the city. There were some human interest stories of neighborly behavior, but the most interesting was the weather prediction which tried to explain how they missed predicting a snow storm that would now be upon us for another 24 hours at least.

By mid-morning the kids were out with friends, most likely sledding at the hill near the high-school. Karen and I were lounging on the sofa, lost in various newspapers, magazines and books. At one point Karen began audibly bemoaning the fact that she was missing a critical meeting. I assured her they'd re-schedule. A few minutes passed and she complained about something else. I responded with another attempt at optimism. I thought this was great. Of course my business would lose money from lost shopping days and who knows what kind of water damage, but this blizzard had me feeling like a school kid on a snow day. It was just the release I'd needed and I wanted Karen to enjoy it too. When she complained again about how hard it would be catching up at work when she returned, I kept my mouth shut -- that is, with regard to talking.

Before she knew what hit her, I was on my knees with my face in her lap. I threw her legs apart and dove into eating her snatch. Karen laughed, but struggled against me. I could barely get my tongue on her clit. She continued protesting: 'the kids', 'the neighbors', 'not now', 'not here'; but my persistence got the better of her. Soon she'd relaxed enough to let my hands massage her thighs and my tongue penetrate her now dripping pussy. Within a few minutes I felt Karen climax.

Kissing Karen's cunt one last time I stood, opened my robe, and presented my growing erection for similar treatment to what I'd thus far provided. Great was to be my disappointment.

Karen was actually mad at me. All her previous protestations now became after-the-fact accusations. "What if the kids had come in?!" "What if a neighbor stopped by for help?!" "What came over you?! In the middle of the living room?!".

I decided not to answer. I was truly shocked. I got myself dressed warmly and went out for a walk in the snow.

It was truly beautiful out and I was pleasantly distracted by icicles and falling flakes, the glare and silence of a snow bound city. But after a mile or so, my mind went back to being troubled by Karen's reaction. It wasn't just this once that bothered me, but this seemed to be a climax. Our sex life wasn't bad, but it wasn't special. It was routine: about once a week, we'd roll into each other in bed, fuck, and fall asleep. Last night had been a glaring exception. I really thought that we had found ourselves again once the regular pressures to go to bed, get up, go to work and back again were set aside by a freak snow storm. I was hoping she would take to my sexual spontaneity this morning in the same way. But she let me down.

In the background of all these thoughts was my relationship with Jesse. Jesse was a single mom whom I'd hired about a year ago to help out in the shop. She needed a part time gig and that was fine with me. Little did I know how much I'd come to depend on her. Our relationship never became sexual, but it would be wrong to call it professional. There were innuendos, casual contact that belied an underlying sexual tension. In short, I'd been thinking of fucking Jesse for months now. I had fucked Karen with Jesse in mind. I had masturbated imagining Jesse -- tall, slim, and sexy -- stripping out of her tom-boyish outfit and fucking me like a slut. Now, as I walked, frustrated -- emotionally more than sexually -- through unbroken snow in the woods behind our house, I swore that I would begin an affair with Jesse. If Karen couldn't get her head out of her worries and into my pants, then I would go with a girl who knew how to do that. I returned home determined; not happy, but at least not forlorn.

A few weeks passed and it seemed all was forgotten. The snow had turned to slush and melted away. Karen and I had returned to our regular less adventurous sex, and my frustrated libido was somewhat appeased. In the shop, I continued to fantasize about Jesse, but from a distance. Our mild flirtations continued, but I satisfied myself with a hand on her shoulder or on her lower back, and didn't push my luck. That is, until it happened again.

It snowed.

Karen and I, and perhaps the whole town, looked at the flakes falling and wondered if it would pile up like last time. The weathermen had succeeded in predicting this front and the city was prepared and already had its plows out. The kids had gone to sleep convinced there wasn't going to be school tomorrow. I wasn't so sure. But what was foremost in my mind was the romantic evening I'd enjoyed the last time it snowed. To my pleasant surprise, it seemed Karen had the same thought in mind as I caught her slipping into bed without any clothes on. Naked, we hugged and began to warm each other up and kiss passionately. I gently cupped her breasts and fondled her nipples as she rubbed herself with one hand and stroked my cock with the other. Our kisses began to roam and I nuzzled in her neck, just the way she likes it. Soon I was suckling at her teat like a newborn infant. By the time I made it to tickling her navel with my tongue, she knew where I was headed and opened her legs to let me slide between them more easily.

Karen's honey pot was as sweet as ever and I lapped at her slick lips and clitoris for minutes on end. Occasionally I'd stab at her vagina with my tongue and enjoy the wet warmth within, but mostly I tantalized her sensitive bud. The first time Karen came I caught sight of her hands violently pressing her boobs together. The second time I couldn't see anything. I could barely breathe with her thighs clamping down on my head and her whole body shaking the way it was. I was going for a third when Karen reached down and pulled me up by the hair, saying she couldn't take anymore.

I enjoy giving head too much. I put all my attention into it and forget all about my erection. Moving up to lay next to Karen, I felt my limp dick rub up against her leg and secretly prayed that Karen would now go down on me.

"Are you ready to go inside me?" She asked. "Not yet. Could use a little attention." "What do you want?"

On the one hand, it can be very sexy to talk during coitus and communicate our desires. On the other hand, it's nice to make love to someone who can anticipate your needs and silently service your most private needs. In this case, Karen's feigned ignorance simply angered me. After all this time married to me, she knew damn well what I wanted! Her unthinking remark caused a deep sense of frustration and I sat up abruptly.

"This is what I want." I nearly shouted as I shimmied up to her head on my knees and put my semi-limp cock in front of her nose. My right hand was cupped firmly under her head and was guiding her mouth to my manhood. She looked at me warily, but deciding not to take issue, opened her mouth and began to suck. Slowly she got into a rhythm and even held my balls with one hand. I began to forget my frustration and, letting go of her head, concentrated on getting an erection.

I was fully stiff and sliding in and out of her mouth when the urge came to me. I suddenly felt compelled to cum in Karen's mouth. I don't know where the thought came from or what it meant. I simply decided that I was going to enjoy this blow job to its climax and save myself the awkward transition to the missionary position. Karen was sucking eagerly but looking at me every so often to see if I'd had enough. A coaching voice came into my head and warned me that I'd better cum soon, or Karen would stop before I'd reached my goal. Then an image came before my closed eyes designed to spark the fireworks rising in my loins. It was Jesse, naked on a picnic blanket by the side of a burbling stream. It was a sunny day with insects in the air and friends frolicking in the distance. We had our spot in the shade, Jesse and I, and were naked as the day we were born. Jesse radiates a tom-boy, outdoors-woman feel sometimes, and this fact clearly tinted the semi-dreams forming in my head. As I forced my cock in and out of Karen's wet mouth and as I reached down squeeze her breasts, I was thinking of Jesse with her thighs wrapped around my middle and her closed eyes moaning out a silent expression of pleasure as the leaves of the tree cast shifting shadows over her lithe tan body.

I came.

The dream ended and my eyes opened. I caught a brief glimpse of snow flakes falling past our bedroom window, and then I caught a left hook to my kidney.

I immediately pulled my sloppy dick out from Karen's gagging mouth and let her run off to the bathroom. I had been momentarily frightened that she'd bite my guilty dick off, but Karen was more concerned about spitting out in the sink than punishing me for doing what I knew she'd always refused to allow. In the end I suffered a glare and a cold shoulder. "You know I don't like that," was all the recrimination I received, but it hit hard, like a sharp knife into my gut.

"I thought for sure the snow was going to pile up!" I heard Jesse banter with a customer the next morning. Then she came into my office to help herself to some coffee. "One more snow conversation and I'm going to shoot someone." "That's not an idle threat in a gun shop." I teased back. I run a sporting goods store which includes a small hunting section. I actually worked hard to cut back on the gun shop image and stress the stuff with higher profit margins: baseball mitts, fishing gear, and clothing. "Sometimes I think people just make up conversations to keep talking to me after they've taken their change." "Don't say it doesn't flatter you." Jesse laughed. "My latest boyfriend just dumped me." "I didn't know you had a boyfriend?" I began sitting up and looking out the plate glass window between my desk and the store. I don't know if I was checking to see if anyone was there because I wanted us to be alone or because I wanted to know that no one needed service while my employee was initiating a long conversation. Jesse caught my glance and said, "No one's out there. Slow day. Like my social life." "You just said you had a boyfriend." "Well there was no real commitment or romance there. He was more of a fuck-buddy if you know what I mean." "I wish I did." Jesse laughed again, and her laugh was becoming infectious. The way she sat sprawled out on my desk and the heave of her breast lightly covered by the store polo shirt started raising the heat in the room. There was something unsaid, something seductive in the air. I would have liked the conversation to continue, but at that moment the cat bell on the front door tinkled as a costumer entered, and Jesse was up and out of my office in a flash.

Later that day as we were closing up, Jesse and I were suddenly caught in close quarters. She had been trying to put a box up on a top shelf and nearly stumbled. I ran over in time to catch the ladder and scolded her for taking such a risk. She just laughed it off in her care-free way and stepped up another rung and finished the task. As she came down, her shirt bunched up and I was faced with her gorgeous belly button, less than an inch from my face.

Without stopping to think, I stuck my tongue out and lapped at her pronounced stomach muscles. She giggled as her tummy pulled away. Was it a ticklish reaction or a protest? "I'm sorry --" I began to apologize. "No don't, do it again." She begged. Now it was my turn to laugh, only my laugh was a resigned chuckle and not Jesse's happy twitter. "Jesse, I..." "You want to lick my tummy?" "Jesse don't be naïve." "I'm not naive! Far from it!" Another laugh as Jesse came off the ladder and strode meaningfully in my direction. "I know you want to fuck me. You know how I know?" "How?" "Every guy I meet wants to fuck me. Hell, you've been the only gentleman I've ever met. I began to think you were gay or that something was wrong with me." Now I laughed a little bit more warmly, but I was still feeling out of place -- and in my own shop! I had fallen back into my chair while Jesse leaned against my desk with her two hands splayed apart palms flush on the top of my desk. Her polo was unbuttoned and hanging loose enough to tempt me into sneaking a peek down her shirt. "Jesse, I... of course, it's like you said. I want to fuck you like every other guy. But I'm a married man, Jesse and I can't afford to screw up." "Literally." "Huh? Oh yeah right, literally."

She let it go at that for a few moments as we closed the register. Then she cornered me against a wall and I could feel her warmth against my body even though we weren't touching. "I know you want to fuck me, but do you know why I want to fuck you?" "I don't know... no, I don't know why." "You're a decent guy. You never made a pass at me, you never asked me to work in skimpy clothing to draw customers, you only ever treated me with respect. You're the first guy who ever seemed genuinely concerned with me being a single mother and not because you thought that made me an easy target. And now that you won't touch me even though you have the green light, because you're married -- my god! Do you know how many married men come on to me? As if it were nothing, as if nobody would get hurt, it's like they're advertising: 'I think women are shit'. So now that you're fighting your urges for Karen's sake, I want to fuck you even more." And then she kissed me full on the lips. Her body just fell into my chest and her hands pulled my face down to hers. We kissed passionately for what felt like forever but couldn't have been more than a minute. I felt for her tongue with my own and felt the passion between us melt our inhibitions. Then, just as my hand was coming up to cup her breast, Jesse pulled away. "That's as far as I want it to go." She said. "I just had to kiss you. Just the once." And then I watched as her face morphed from that of an impassioned woman in earnest heat to a happy-go-lucky college kid playing a lark. And just as she wiped some sweat from her brow and tucked her shirt back into her jeans, the bell on the front door tinkled.

It was Karen.

Women and Men have complimentary or perhaps competitive 6th senses. Mine was scouring the scene to be sure that there was no incriminating evidence of a near affair, while Karen's was diligently noting all sorts of signs indicating that something was going on.

"Did I interrupt something?" Her sixth sense had won. "Hi honey. What brings you around?" "I thought..." and she looked askance at Jesse, "we could go out for dinner." "Great idea. Tony's?" Tony's is our local pub. He makes a mean hamburger with beefsteak fries and some lighter dishes that Karen likes. "I was thinking D'Angelo's" D'angelo's being the gourmet Italian place often referred to simply as 'out of our budget'. "D'Angelo's? Is there a special occasion? Are we celebrating something?" "Yes," and I saw Karen look over to Jesse, "I suppose you could say a celebration is in order." "Why?" I asked with a certain sense of foreboding as I watched Karen watch Jesse. "Well," Karen paused returning her gaze to me, "I've given it some thought and I've decided that I rather liked having you cum in my mouth last night and I would like to swallow some more and then wash it down with Chianti and pasta."

I nearly choked. I couldn't take my eyes off of Karen. This was SO out of character. She was unbuttoning her coat seductively and walking slowly toward me.

Jesse, meanwhile had freaked out. She was buckled over laughing and guffawing at the far end of the counter and just outside my peripheral vision. I distantly heard her say "Karen, you are too cool." But Karen was unbuckling my belt and popping open my button fly at the time. Then she stopped.

"You know that if I put this in my mouth I'll know if you've been fucking her."

"Karen, no." Jesse called out from on top of the counter. It was then I realized how she had been trapped behind the counter unable or unwilling to push past us. She'd been on her way to jumping over the counter when she heard Karen's accusation. "You can suck his dick all you want, but don't go blaming him for cheating on you." "You two aren't fooling around?" Karen asked Jesse. "No. Lord knows I'd love to, but no." "Karen," I chimed in. "Maybe we should leave Jesse out of this. She has to go back to her kid. Let's go eat." "You DO want to fuck her though, don't you? Don't say you don't." "Of course I do Karen. Jesse's a beautiful young woman with a vibrant personality and attractive to all normal men, myself included. What are you trying to do here?" Karen looked back and forth between Jesse and me and then laughed. "You're really not fucking each other?" "No." both Jesse and I stated simultaneously. "Jesse, I'm sorry I made a scene. We had a bit of a fight last night and I was feeling a bit vulnerable." "A fight that ended in swallowing his cum?" Jesse laughed as she said it, but it still smacked me as a bit too personal. "Jesse!" I scolded, but Karen was laughing along. It seemed now that both the girls were sharing a private joke at my expense. "Let's just say that I wanted to make up at D'Angelo's. But when I walked in here I caught this vibe that something sexual was going on." Karen explained. "Sorry to disappoint, but ain't nothing going on." Jesse's retort seemed to me to be stretching the envelope, but Karen was clearly in a good mood. "Well, to tell the truth, I wanted to celebrate getting laid off." "What!" This change of events came right out of the blue. "We're being downsized." Karen continued. "I'd been under all this pressure to help get a bid out and down to Washington. Well the goddam snow slowed us down and we missed the deadline; and just like that our department is being shut down. A few of the researchers will get transferred and a few of us are slated for early retirement. The truth is, I'm actually relieved. I feel like shouting!" "So shout!" Jesse offered as I came over to give Karen a supportive hug. Karen hugged me back and then let her hand graze the soft cotton of my still exposed underwear. "I don't even shout when I come." Karen answered back and I can vouch to the truth of her confession. "How's about I get out of your way and you can practice some shouting." Jesse offered and hopped down from the counter gathering up her stuff. Karen got down on her knees and took over where she'd left off: taking out my cock and engulfing it with her mouth. Jesse had collected her gear meanwhile and headed towards the exit. In a surreal moment I never could have imagined, I felt my wife sucking my cock behind the counter of my store while the object of my lust walked slowly out the door. Just as my cock was getting fully hard in Karen's mouth, Jesse turned to face me. Standing in the doorway she made sure she had my attention and then pulled open her long coat to reveal that she had shed all her clothing. That would explain the big bag, I thought, and then I focused more intently on what I was seeing. Jesse had the most perfect body I'd ever seen. Standing in her big boots, her legs were tan and strong, but not too muscular. Her pubic hairs were shaved and I could barely make out the shadows of a young vagina between her thighs. Her stomach, that had drawn my tongue like a magnet less than an hour ago was tight and glazed with sexy peach fuzz. Her breasts were perfectly proportioned, round and firm and capped with large dark brown nipples. Atop this beautiful figure, perched on a long neck was her gorgeous face with soft features, dark almond eyes and a sexy short haircut. I stood as if in shock, unable to comprehend the beauty in front of me and the sensations stemming from my loins, and then swiftly, Jesse closed her coat and left.

12