All Comments on 'Blood and Iron Ch. 10'

by WarLordwrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so...

wife Natalie and boss Bob were fucking on him, so he goes into this long delusional, fantastical travels in his head, where beautiful maids and strange creatures are part of the story?.... what a complete moron......... does he have a will, leaving everything to the cheating wife, when they finally take him to the psychiatric ward??? poor man,,, can't stand his wife's infidelity, so he invents alternative/time travel fantasies to fill his little mind and laugh to himself, thinking, OH, how the wifey and boss man are gonna get into SO MUCH trouble, if the authority's not able to find his body, because he's gone on to another place and time,,,,,,,,, what a complete moron is this character,,,,,,,,, I love science fiction and time traveling, but not some delusional who started out about how his wife and the boss man have been soiling their bed and how depress he is over it but won't take it any more and how he, magically, is transported into another place andtime!!! that's escaping from reality, going into one's head!!

HonourHonourabout 17 years ago
doers and moaners

It is very easy to moan hidden behind the cloak of annonimity. On the whole the story is well written and nicely paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great work!!!

Could have been longer, but on the whole your writing style leaves your audience wanting more. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You sure know how to

keep your audience hanging on every word flowing from your fingers, don't you?

Its nicely evolving, and I like the path the story takes...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm Enjoying this series

I am enjoying this series. You leave each chapter with a reason to twist that makes you want to come back for more.

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperover 8 years ago
Pretty Awesome story

The chapters are a little short but the Character development and the story line are top notch. I only have a few chapters left. I know that all good things come to an end but..........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous