All Comments on 'Blood and Love Ch. 17'

by Eternalivan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

I read this story when it started, but it has gotten too long and too involved and I find I lost interest. It's a shame. I did like the characters but stopped caring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I'm with avidreader. This just doesn't make sense anymore, the chapters are so short it's like a tease, and you need to end it already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
No DONT listen to them!!!!!!!

I love your storys!!!! I need more, i love it! So much emotion and action! Dont ever end this story or i will hunt you down and rip your heart out!! Please hurry up with the other chapters love you!

sowhat_14sowhat_14about 12 years ago
yeah ,dont listen to them

your stories are good and if you could make it a little longer ,it will be the best stories ever ,i think its the only thing i dont like about ur stories ,please upload the next chapter soooooooon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NEED MORE!!!!

I'm so addicted to this story, i found it yesterday and spent all night reading them. I just finished the last of the chapters and i need more. You've got a really good talent and would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
o my god

where is the rest of it. you cant leave me waiting for the rest of the story.i got to chaptor 17 and it ends. for fucks sake pull your finger out and get typing......love and best wishes jonathan.....xx

toppsy0turvvytoppsy0turvvyabout 12 years ago
Confused

The point of view was Evan's and, he's supposed to be Sean's bf, but Stefan kept calling him Damien. If you can't even keep your characters seperate, how are we supposed to?

toppsy0turvvytoppsy0turvvyabout 12 years ago
Sorry

Okay, now I feel stupid. Evan Damien. Got it! (I have a cousin named Damien, so it's a logical error.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

BORING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous