All Comments on 'Blood from a Turnip'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 289 Comments (Page 2)
DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
9th sentence to Harry

@ Harry (9) Here among the Lit readers there are many people who apreciate the moral as bullshit and I show if you chooce a other axiom as the mutuality instead of moral in the marriage the one sided cheating behavioral will be negative same to the moral.

I divided the 10 sentences of my answer to Harry In Va in distict 10 stories.

1. Sentence leapyearguy „Strickly Business Ch. 02”

2. Sentence ohio „Visiting Richard Gronier”

3. Sentence DGHear „Another Chance”

4. Sentence K.K. „Flight Delay”

5. Sentence lucsmith „Let the Punishment Fit the Crime”

6. Sentence the Troubador „Wife Get Even”

7. Sentence FrancisMacomber „The Stairway to Haeven”

8. Sentence StangStar06 „Divorce and Future”

9. Sentence cpete „Blood from a Turnip”

10. Sentence Vulcez „How Are You”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There's really

got to be a better legal system than the one we have.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
What is the true and full cost

When love is lost? I think many commenters have missed that one tiny little small point. Trust was the base point used in the story and, while true, it is still not the big picture told in this tale. Did the husband get that love he once had back in his heart? My opinion...everybody lost in this fool's game. Still a good story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
long comments

belong in a story. Either like it or not or its not believable. I guess they are the same ones who sit and tear apart a movie.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 12 years ago
Not too bad

but I never would have let the bitch anywhere close to me. And why is that women always claim hormones or menopause and guys believe it. Failure to take responsibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He needs

He needs to start dating.

VickieTernVickieTernover 11 years ago
Lisa is a tramp

as evidenced in the shower as well as earlier with her "date", but Vince is a murderous shit, a menace to everyone, who needs to be jailed. To maim two women ruthlessly when he could have made the same point with a near miss with that shottgun? And faking evidence to begin with, not just cleverly gaming the system -- which is all we have between us and everyone behaving the way he did always? Jeeze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When the system is stacked against you...

you do whatever you need to do to beat it. Think about it, VickieTern, next time you call for more female-centered laws.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great story

The story is a great story propelled by strong emotions and well defined characters. The is not flawless but has such a moving and strong emotions emanating a strength of good over evil. A devoted father clean living hard working and a screwball wife that had been stable and loyal to her marriage children and husband for over a decade up to a fateful night to mark a permanent change in her life and her marriage family and husband. The manner upon which events occurred were troublesome. The author chose a course that had plausibility issues in how events unfolded. A devoted husband of Italian decent being told by his wife that she planned to get fucked by some college kid who informed the husband on entering his domicile. The predictive emotions and actions were not consistent with a reality that would be more expected in my opinion. Maybe my vision of same is clouded by my urban environment. My expectations was at least a single doubleor triple homicide or near homicide or severe beating at the very least. Since the story was at the crest of the wild series of dramatic scenes in may have been the conclusion of the story at that point. The husband gamed the system which had varying degrees of plausibility but worked for me. The story had dual plots with involved two brothers and their spouses and the transition from their state of marriage to eventual divorce and gamesmanship at the divorce court and local police and court. It showed a very real view of the struggle for a divorcing husband and the inequality of treatment by divorce court Brandy and Lisa the whoring wives teamed together at one point in their story which contributed to the brothers/ex-husbands to dig in for some serious gamesmanship of the system to fight for their families and their lives. Brandy was a character that depicted everything that could ruin a good loyal man and she was infectious like a plague in her lack of goodness fairness and simply put she was a skank. Where Lisa got her ideas to join the club in the of skanks wasn't totally revealed but it might have been mental illness or Brandy's bad influence or the fact that she felt empowered by the observations of her brother in-law being so berated by the legal system that her husband wouldn't think to challenge her. The author felt some compassion for Lisa in allowing a certain degree of redemption. Brandy was pummeled and sent out of the realm of significance at the end. The author handled the reality of divorce fairly well in my opinion. In the end, it is quite a traumatic experience that all concerned suffer a great loss except for Brandy in the beginning til she was gamed into a sucker deal in the end. The story set the hook loosely at first up until the incident of Lisa on date night. That incident increased my blood pressure and I began reading at break neck speed for me that is. From that point forward it was a feeding frenzy for me. The author could've allowed more redemption for Lisa and never reported on Brandy and her status. But all in all I enjoyed immensely and thank the author for his talents and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once AGAIN ...

CPete caves and ends up writing a RAAC story with the husband having a bigger Cunt than the Whore Wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You really fuck up an ending dude..like shit!! This story was going so well and suddenly you turn him into a forgiving jackass. Anticlimatic like hell. Its like u r having the best sex of ur life and the bitch beneath u cries out ut brother's name. Fucking dissapointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Vince I have never cheated on you and never will"

Three weeks later she is going on a date with a young guy who wants to experience a MILF. Really? Her bedroom conversation with Vince sure doesn't sound like the result of a bipolar disorder. How could her husband not know about her "highs" and "blues" in 12 years of marriage? Lisa's actions make no sense without more descriptions of how her mood swings have affected their relationship in the past. You need to provide more foreshadowing of Lisa's hormonal imbalance and irrational decisions to give some credibility to her carefully planned search for a young stud who would be attracted to her.

The sequel story from Lisa's POV still does not provide the necessary background to make her desire to date and ignore her husband's explicit threat to end their marriage if she leaves with Randy even remotely believable. If the rationale for the wife's cheating makes no sense, her husband's actions and resulting consequences have much less impact.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

not an RAAC story. he has his private whore when he wants her and that is not an RAAC story. did you bother to read how he tore her up with a shotgun, got her and the guys arrested and mamed her for life? hardly RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
COURTS

When a marriage breaks down, the courts treat it as a commercial transaction between a hooker and a john, with the courts taking on the role of the hookers pimp, except thay are far more rapacious than any street pimp can even fantasize about. Then the presiding two-bit shyster in the fancy gown with delusions of respectability (aka the judge) thinks he/she should be respected.Too bad the shystercracy never learned that respect, like contempt, must be earned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's Nice

As hot as some cheating wives stories can be, it's nice to see a strong husband who won't take it lying down on occasion, especially given how stacked the deck is (legally and socially) against a cheated-on husband trying to escape, particularly when kids are involved.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Very original and entertaining

Even if you don't like how the characters proceeded -- I didn't -- it is well written, original, and entertaining, so how can it not get a 5?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Diabetes

You are far from the only person to get it backwards, it seems everyone does. If a diabetic fails to take their insulin, their blood sugar goes UP, eventually leading to extreme hypertension and possibly a stroke. Artificial insulin replaces or supplements the body's own insulin. Dosages are extremely tricky (hence the 3-5 time a day blood sugar testing) and what one day is a normal dose can be an overdose the next. Insulin overdoses can lower blood sugar levels to the point where the person drops into a coma and eventually dies (hypoglycemia). This is why you administer sugar to a diabetic approaching blood sugar levels of 50 or less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horseshit

She's a whore, she wanted to not only cheat on her husband but to also throw it in his face. Blame hormones all you want but it all comes out the same way. If it were me, I'd whore her out and make some money if she is hungry for cock again.

Another way of looking at it. If she had ended up with STD's and/or AIDs and gave it to her husband and perhaps even her children, would they be any less infected? No.

Treat a piece of shit like it is. A piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BTB will hate me

But funny how main character was so proud of himself standing by his wife in sickness and in health after birth of son. But later in life when another medical condition arises that makes her act crazy he says get stuffed. Real commitment to that vow and even conspires to shoot her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So what

So what happens when the crazy bitch finally snaps and decides that she is better off without her husband and his brother and either kills them both as they sleep or has someone she made friends with in prison do it for her while she establishes a airtight alibi. She does have access to the house and it wouldn't be that hard to pull off, and in the end have her kids, the house and still be banging anyone she chooses at the expense of her dead husband. He is a fool to get anywhere near the bitch or let her back into his and children's lives.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well played!

Normally the husband does get screwed - like his brother did. But I laughed a lot when he planned out and got his revenge on his dumb wife. Well written and entertaining story.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Anyone who says this isnt a reconciliation story

Did not read the penultimate line of the story: I have my great kids, a fine brother my nephews plus clean clothes and a lovely lady (in my opinion). That is a guy who has forgiven and reconciled. He just hasn't remarried her, yet.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
should have

aimed higher, slut, ex-con, abusive bitch......screams better off dead than in your bed, even at the end she wants her life not his love....."I need this"......not we. Having seen the results of trying to love an ex con slut wife..basically she killed her ex-husband and cops being the lowest paid, lest working form of life, didn't investigate or ask question they cut a deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow from man to wimp in one easy lesson

the alcohol made me do it

u working all the time made me do it

I am bored being just a mom and wife made me do it

I am depressed made me do it

None of those conditions prevents the rational mind from telling itself no!

She was a slut planning her cheating over time, not going to do it again, nothing happened is just PC bs.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story. Was able to burn the bitch, but still forgave.

This is a great story. I liked it. Yeah, it is a reconciliation story in disguise. But why is that a bad thing? He already burned her. He gets to have sex anytime he wants to. He has a permanent live in maid/babysitter. How isn't this a win? With all that he was able to accomplish, you guys consider him a wimp because he forgave? If you get a chance to burn the bitch, shouldn't your animosity against her end there? If you get revenge and you still hold the hatred for her, what's the point? I would much rather move on with my life and get as much out of it as possible than be some bitter lonely guy who is still holding emotions for the bitch that burned me. Hatred is as strong an emotion as love, and it takes just as much out of you. I would rather forgive the bitch and not have any emotion for her. If that makes me a wimp, then sign me up.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Please get a proof reader

what could have been a pretty good story became tedious because of words left out and bad grammar.

Tim413Tim413over 10 years ago
cpete tells some interesting stories.

I agree with rightbank - cpete's stories are full of grammar mistakes. If his stories were less interesting, I would quit reading them on account of the errors.

searching0240searching0240about 10 years ago
I Do Not Understand

I don't understand a lot of the thinking in these Loving Wives stories.

"She's your children's mother"

"She gave you 12 good years"

"Your children will need a mother"

She was a savage selfish cunt. I wouldn't want her anywhere near my children. The attitude that she was going to "date" other men, and there was nothing he could do about it, was bad enough. The threats that she was going to take his kids and bankrupt him, were far beyond decent or civilized behavior.

Where does the idea come from that loving someone means that you should accept this sort of behavior? Why is the husband blamed for "breaking up the family", because he won't roll over and accept this behavior? The wife is the one who unilaterally changed the marriage relationship. Why does the husband have to remain celibate to be considered a decent guy? Once the contract has been abrogated, it is null and void, the husband has no obligation to adhere to any of it's terms. The divorce is just a social/legal formality.

Apologies, forgiveness, counseling, or any other "slight of hand", will not "unscrew" the wife, or undo the disrespect the wife has shown. Adultery is not a mistake, and should not be treated as such. It is premeditated cruelty and disrespect.

Robert

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
The big problem with the ending

He's never going to move on and find another woman as long as his ex is "sleeping over" in his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the best stories in this category

This is a terrific offering with an original and interesting story line. The characters were great - loved brother Tommy - and the wife's defense attorney's dialogue was classic.

I agree with the comments about the editing issues. There were a couple that detracted from the flow of the story. But I notice that some Comments lash out at the author simply because the story didn't end the way they wanted it to. This is cpete's story, no one else's. He wrote it and posted it for others to read, enjoy and offer constructive criticism. If a reader disagrees with the author's plot they should feel free to offer their own story if they have a better one.

Jack99Jack99about 10 years ago
Loved it

One of my favorites. However, a shotgun would not have done that - at a few feet, the spread would have been a couple of inches at most. It would have blown a hole through the leg of one of the women, not spread out and hit both of them. I suppose shooting both barrels could have conceivably hit both women if their legs were together or something. Can't imagine how it mangled one ladies foot, and got the other in the leg and face! :)

But, with that aside, the revenge aspect on this was very good. Glad to see the good guys won.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Old shotgun shells

To anyone criticising shotguns and their effective range and expansion, old shells 20+ can have a huge spray due to deterioration, so it is entirely possible especially if the gun hadn't been maintained

Gnome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nope. Shoot a shotgun and see for yourself

The shotgun has long barrel. No way would the spread be more than a few inches, even with old shells. Old shells might have less force, but the spread is determined by the barrel. Maybe he was shooting a shot pistol? <grin>

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 10 years ago
Really good angle

This story is about the best I've read on this site on the topic of what to do to keep leverage in a divorce. Very creative and a great read. I know two middle aged people get used to staying together, and the arrangement they have seems to work. Except she's supposed to be very stubborn about having her way- I wonder how she accepts it? I won't quibble- this is simply a classic.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Fun satire. But not realistic

Menopause. Really? Again? I wish authors would stop using such a weak and obvious plot device as an excuse for cheating and the predictable reconciliation.

Menopause is a biological function where a woman's fertility comes to an end. Yes, there are hormonal changes, yes there are mood swings (boy, are there ever),, not the least of which is depression. However, it is NOT an excuse for shitty behavior. It does NOT alter a woman's sense of right from wrong. It does NOT drastically change a woman so much that she is a different person from the woman she always was! It is NOT a valid excuse for cheating. Actually, I think a woman should feel insulted at the idea that they are so mentally fragile, that their personality could simply vanish and be replaced with a monster! Doesn't happen.

If, as many would make us believe, it did change a woman's personality so drastically, why don't we hear about women going on murder sprees? Why don't they become drug addicts, or drunks, or get a dozen tattoos or start beating their kids? If they did, would we so readily excuse such behaviour? It's because she is still the same person she ALWAYS was. Every woman, (And I don't mean some, I mean EVERY woman) since time began as gone through menopause, and 99% of them DIDN'T cheat!

Why don't we excuse men that cheat when they hit 45? At least a "Midlife crisis" has the excuse of being entirely psychological. It's because we all know right from wrong, and we know cheating is wrong. Feeling unattractive, (men do too), is no excuse for betrayal!

So, please, when you decide to write a story where you quite obviously are going for reconciliation, please come up with something more realistic. Just because most men don't understand women, and never will, doesn't mean you can be lazy in your writing. Contrary to popular belief, not all men fear "Women's Problems" so much that we accept it point blank for all misbehavior. We may not be too bright when it comes to the opposite sex, but we can still recognize a lie when it's told to us.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
Also

I just glanced at the other comments. You know you've written a good story when the comments on it are longer than the story itself, (Some are essays). Whether we agree or disagree with the story, it fired up a debate and got a reaction, positive and negative.

So be proud, because it would be far worse for you as a writer if you got NO reaction!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Unique take on Loving Wives story

Well this was crtainly different. A clever take on the LW revenge sub-genre. I must admit to a great deal of enjoyment in the reading, even if a little extreme in some of the plot twists. Can't wait to read the Her Side version

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
P.S. To shotgun comments

Who gives a flip - it's only a story and the author needed a shotgun.

The author needed on and it behaved as he wanted. So there. :)

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
miserable

Good story, miserable life. Glad I'm over the hill.lm not gonna walk back up.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
I generally like cpete stories.

This one is no exception. A few minor problems: 1. The title is accurate for about the first 15% of the story. If I give the author more credit, however, he may have done this on purpose to make us think our hero would do the same, only better than his brother did. (??) 2. Forgetting to put "not" in a sentence obviously changes the meaning. The entire story could have used more proofreading/editing. 3. Rather abrupt switch from "I'd never cheat on you" to "That's Biff, my date for tonight."

I see the author wrote "her side." I almost overwhelming do not like these - even if other readers rate them highly. I'll start/skim it to see if it is worth finishing.

Tags: "blackmail" really? Needed more. If I remembered enough of the story to want to read it again, but had forgotten the author and title, I'd never find it with the single tag. (Well I might find it if I was willing to go through hundreds, maybe thousands, of C/W stories.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story must be pregnant

It's missing so many periods.

I've rarely seen such shitty writing.

Story sucked, too.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 9 years ago
Favorite

This is one of my all time favorite reads on this site, and I have read hundreds of stories here.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Really well written,

the story had promise until the last part. I don't know how he could trust the stupid bitch. Sure, she had PMS or some such excuse, but even on medication what is to keep her from going right back to the selfish, lying cheater that she was. Even people with bipolar disorders know that a blow job and getting fingered is sex, cheating sex if you are married. At no time did the husband tell her that it was okay, she did what she did because she wanted to, not because she couldn't help it. Tell it like it is time. She listened to Brandi and wanted some young strange. Well, news flash, hubby had gotten old, so had she. He evidently was able to keep from screwing around on her, maybe he wasn't "manic" enough.

Didn't care much for the story, but pete sure does a good job of writing and I like most of his stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

In most places 120 days in the county jail would actually mean, 80 days. If Brandy turned down a misdemeanor deal, her felony sentence most likely have been probation. Except for that, a good story.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
Pretty good

I have read so many stories here and I have to say this ranks up there with some of the best. A little bit out there, but never-the-less pretty damn good story. well written, and well put together. Well worth reading.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 9 years ago
Thoughts

I’m just starting this, and recall reading it before but can’t remember much, but one thing is already striking me – Lisa’s dismissive attitude toward Tommy’s pain.

She uses that tired, old, “It was just sex” excuse, like any WIFE would accept that excuse from the husband!

And she conveniently ignores the fact that Brandy never said she was sorry, raped Tommy in the divorce, and doesn’t even cooperate with her side of the settlement.

He should tell Lisa, “Then you’re okay with me going out on a date tonight, right?”

LOL, after I wrote that line I got to the part about Moose's "cute co-ed", but I wonder just how readily she would have gone along with that!

“I love only you,” but she’s gonna take him for everything he has and keep his kids from him.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 9 years ago
More Thoughts

Thankfully I know NOTHING about divorce, but my (possible mis-) understanding is that no-fault divorce laws simply meant that you no longer needed "grounds" to GET a divorce. Before no-fault divorce you had to prove some wrong-doing (probably cheating) in order to get a divorce, after no-fault you didn't. I never thought (and again, I may be wrong!) that no-fault meant that that the cheating party paid no penalty. Just as I'm sure that despite no-fault that a cheating husband is going to get screwed (no pun intended!), I'm also sure that a cheating wife is also going to be penalized.

Chemical imbalance or not, I find it hard to believe that Lisa goes from simply discussing theoretically why it may be understandable for a wife to cheat, to go all-in in the face of her husband's objections seemingly over-night.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
You Know

I definitely read this before but it must have been before I started commenting, if you could believe that day ever existed. I'll do PG today.

Lisa was a hypocrite, revealing the brothers cheating wife yet doing the same thing herself. She got what she deserved and now she's back in her ex-husbands and their kids lives. Now what? I'll read it again...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

shooting the women through the door was a bit excessive, but I still enjoyed the heck out of it.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Well Done!

This was an enjoyable story. The guy actually not only beat the system, but he got rid of 2 cheating sluts in the process. It was obvious that the cheating wife was influenced by the brothers divorce and how he got screwed by the system, so she figured she could do anything she wanted and the husband would have to accept it. But wait, it was only some fondling, fingering and a blow job....she is a cheater. I don't care if it was her depression, hormonal imbalance, getting old or whatever, she wanted to cheat on her husband. She deserved everything that happened to her.

I wasn't really crazy about the ending. I liked that he helped her after her prison term but he should have stopped at that. Never, never let her get close to him again.

Thank You for a real good story where cheaters lose and non-cheaters win.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
Disappointed

I'm disappointed that Vince didn't give Lisa another chance after being divorced as long as they were. I know that emotions last a long time. Lisa, on the other hand, did have medical problems, real ones, that Vince should have discussed with her. I have no idea how long a guy needs to wait, but how long does it take to forgive, especially if there are medical reasons in play?

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
Lisa is wrong, though

Its cheating even if the partner knows about it. Its the act and not the knowledge of the act that makes it cheating. Just as you can tell your spouse that you are going to cheat (knowledge of the act) and then not do it (no actual act). I could successfully argue to some that no one had cheated. (Biblically, I could even argue that cheating in the heart had been committed.)

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@MartyB I would agree

but biblical citation isn't needed (though I agree with your understanding). The mindset is enough to weaken if not break the commitment twixt them. The marriage, as it once was, is no more... even with reconciliation and forgiveness. And, contrary to the old wife-swapping tales, the marriage will not be stronger. It will inevitably be weaker. It certainly will be different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why let them live?

They obviously forfeited any right to life by displeasing the Master. Dispose of them as painfully as possible!

1*.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“I think I can get Lisa to come back and forgive you” – Lisa will “forgive” HIM?!

As I said earlier, while the "chemical/hormonal" crap MAY provide SOME excuse, it was still an awfully quick switch from theoretical discussion to actually throwing it in his face.

I personally would have applied more pressure on her to take the other job and put a little more distance between them.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Reading Once Again!

Again, I admit to ZERO knowledge of divorce laws, which vary state-to-state anyway, but it defies logic that simply “waving doctors’ bills”, without the court examining them to determine if the diagnosis was sufficient to keep the kids from his visitation, would work.

And since SHE’S received the benefit of living in the house while he’s making the payments, those payments should be deducted from her share of the ultimate sale of the house. He should also be allowed to petition to sell the house and buy something smaller that he can better afford, as long as it’s big enough and in a decent neighborhood.

And just like HE can apparently be forced to work, SHE should be forced to get a job and/or complete her education and then get a job, and be able to reduce his “maintenance”.

Since he has next to nothing after his regular payments, how in the Hell can he make up two months payments and court costs?

“Lisa gave Brandy an ultimate” – That’s “ultimatum”.

$100.00 for two pairs of kids shoes? You can probably get them at Target for $25.00!

“Brandy didn't want a divorce" – No, she only wanted to cheat!

“Nothing could change the past, no way to un-ring that bell.” – Okay, so Tommy says, “I’m going to screw some other women to ease my broken heart over your cheating.” Think Lisa will go along with that? And at least he’s telling her first, so that’s not cheating, right?

“I will be right out" – Simple solution – you go out that door, and I’m going to go out and get laid.

"Ya sure and old Moose had another guy with him" – So, she not only cheats, but apparently has a threesome?

“some of Moose's pals got out of his car and decided to come play too" – WTF, how many guys did she play with?

“Got the kids fed and onto school.” - Minor editing issue: if you got the kids “onto” school you were getting them on the school roof! Here it should be two words “on to”.

“it was all a mistake, a misunderstanding.” – Yeah, it was a mistake, YOUR mistake! And there was no misunderstanding; you were VERY clear in your intentions, and even if you DIDN’T fuck anyone (highly unlikely with the posse, I’m sure they weren’t there to discuss the latest book!) you clearly had that intent given the medical tests and your promise to use condoms!

"Vince be reasonable, there was no cheating.." – MAYBE she’s trying to say that there was no fucking, but we already know from her earlier statements that even FUCKING isn’t cheating if you tell your spouse first. Moose says that “it was no big deal”, he does NOT say that they didn’t fuck!

"I do not care about anything some useless court said on a piece of paper.” – Funny, I’ll bet she wouldn’t feel that way about any court documents in HER favor!

“The Judge was disappointed in the lack of Brandy's employment or school enrollment.” – And why did it take Tommy’s “disability” for this to become an issue?

Brandy says that Lisa brought Moose back to tell Vince that nothing happened, so how is it that there was a car full of guys? Did they just watch?

“malice and forethought” – Another editing issue: The term is “malice aforethought”

“Brandy felt if she could beat the rap the original terms of her divorce settlement would go back in place.” – Even if she DID beat the charges, the house is no gone, so what does she get?

A couple of other editing errors; “advise” where you meant “advice”. “ridged” where you meant “rigid”

I would have liked to see Vince meet someone and bring her back to the house and see Lisa's reaction when she sees her the next morning!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear sbrooks103

it's just a fucking story. Relax, red, masturbate, cum, and more on form God sakes./

sugnasugnaalmost 8 years ago
Messy

When I first read this I though the concept of a father getting custody was great. I liked a man gaining the system that is decidedly set against him. On the second reading, I found that same man including his ex in his life for the betterment of his kids made sense, and the strange semi relationship with his ex felt messy and real. Life is often messy. People are messy, selfish, and put themselves and others through so much pain for so little or no gain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
serial cheating wife -ACTUAL QUOTE

''I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION I CAUSE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!''

Read more about that real, true life cheating wife who lost her position as college instructor in Helena Montana when info on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com began making the rounds.

She used position to pursue and engage in sex with student.

IF SHE WAS A MALE SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH SEXUAL HARASSMENT, SEXUAL ASSAULT, AND SEXUAL COERCION. A MALE WOULD HAVE BEEN LABELED A SEX OFFENDER. HE WOULD HAVE FACED A CIVIL SUIT AS WOULD THE SCHOOL AS ONE DEPT HEAD'S STATEMENT ABOUT STUDENT PRIOR TO AFFAIR GAVE INSTRUCTOR LEVERAGE SHE NEEDED. That person was instructor's Dept Head - an older female who had never met nor talked with student. Before the instructor relayed the slanderous statements to student he had kept instructor at bay for the better part of two classes and two semesters, including when he was threatened with her failing him in class. Turning her down aftr that threat came at risk as less than a 'C' and he would have lost his Voc-Rehab funding, the bi-weekly checks and ultimately as he was permanently disabled on construction site, his house.

As it was the instructor had a big mouth and told her friends about affair. One of those friends knew his wife and told her. She moved out and his sons went with her.

The student graduated and got job as programming instructor at same college. The affair was over but instructor didn't want him around when she started up with another student. Rumors began to be spread about ex-student lover by female instructors substantiated by actions and statements of the predatory female. One of those spreading stories was friend and office mate of cheating instructor. When she became his department head she made sure his contract was not renewed.

When he complained to the instructor who forced him to have sex she admitted how she had enjoyed intentionally going out of her way to treat him in a cruel and hateful manner. She laughed and made statement that began this comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1* for that shitty reconciliation at the end.

If you feel life is complicated and that cheater deserves forgiveness, remember that this is what she said to her husband on his face as she stepped out on him, "Even if it does -Randy is clean --but I will make him wear a condom regardless-there are you happy now?" The definitive "loving wife" for sure.

user110user110over 7 years ago
just a side comment on something sbrooks103 said

“malice and forethought” – Another editing issue: The term is “malice aforethought”

sbrooks is right, the legal term is that. it's just so grammatically IN-correct, it makes me gag. malice is a noun, as is aforethought. grammatically, “malice and forethought” or even "malicious aforethought" is correct.

just a peeve. fucking lawyers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Re-Reading

"Bruise your little ego?" - ROFL! This whole thing started because of LISA'S damn ego!

@user110 Re: Malice Aforethought - Forethought is a noun Aforethought is an adjective, so "malice aforethought" is both legally AND grammatically correct!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I thought it was pretty good until maiming the women with a shotgun.

Yeah yeah, just a story, but it did turn him from hero to douchebag.

However, unlike some others, I think it worked out the best at the end.

She is medicated, the kids have both parents who treat each other pretty good, and they have a damn good chance of growing up pretty adjusted and having normal relationships with women.

Plus, they both have a good sex life now in a world of diseases.

Not too bad a story. Well done (except the one part)

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Wait, what did I miss?

Who set him up to be killed? When?

Are you sure you are on the same story?

It was a good story but not worth reading again to go back through it to see if I can find what you are talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Forgivenes/Trust/Forgetting

I think I just might have. She paid the price. Did the crime and did the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two sluts with Hormone imbalances

When Does a hormone imbalance cause a two married people to lose control of common sense both cheat the same way.

Maybe they might had better luck trying Bipolar as the problem. Then Lisa lied about what happened when confronted by Vince about her date! Vince then got part of the truth when Brandy started trying to strong arm him to let Lisa get away with cheating by telling him nothing much happened "a little finger action and a handjob" that's all. Both Brandy and Lisa were dumbasses they had good marriages until both had hormone problems! Trust was lost all that crap about medical problems was bull Lisa was trying what Brandy tried and failed too. They author must have forgotten what was when and the editor didn't read the whole story.

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
ROFL

Hormone problems/I'll make him wear a condom to make you feel better/ you'll get over, it am I reading the same story? There is no remorse on Lisa part for any of her actions.

Yes, he lied about getting beat up by Lisa and her Stud what was he supposed to do get the snot kicked out of him for real, He wanted her to suffer and suffer she did! After she dropped her bomb she knew after she crossed the line there was going to be pain. As far as shooting both women he lowered his aim. He could have made this a very short story by killing them. Once his emergency call to 911 was reviewed he would been found justified he operator told him to defend himself.

Was this story Outlandish yes, if you are going with shoot and not kill what you shot that was a waste of time because when she gets the upper hand and she will Vince is a dead man.

For that reason alone reconciliation is completely out of the Question!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow , dude is a real wimp cuckold

a wimp cuckold like our protagonist deserves a cheating slut whore like her .

hope she gives him aids !

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
What an Ass Hole

The guy didn't have to shoot his wife and ex-sister in-law. He could of at least taken out the buck shot, the noise alone would of scared the shit out of his wife and ex-sister in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* un-fucking-real

the end ruined what would have been a fantastic story

he took this whore back ? is the author insane ?

this cheating slut is toxic and needs to be barred from his life or she will surely bring aids home to live sooner rather than later .

maybe thats a good thing in this case ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Its amazing that people always want the bich burned!! Keep cool and dont worry, life will open their eyes!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Re-Reading

“Brandy felt she was getting old and was seen as nothing but a mother and Tommy's husband” – LOL, I think you meant “Tommy’s WIFE!” The same old story; so if TOMMY felt that HE was getting old and was seen as nothing but a father and Brandy’s husband, it would be okay for him to sleep around, as long as he told Brandy first? TROFLMFAO!

“It is about that feeling of being admired, the thrill of for the first time. Something new, a different feeling, that adrenaline rush of being wanted, of deciding to go or not" – They’re only “admiring” you because they want to get in your pants!

"Vince be reasonable, there was no cheating.." – MAYBE there was no sex, but she went on a DATE with another man against her husband’s wishes – that’s cheating!

“you better start saving for your children's 21st birthday –because when this is over that is the next time you are ever going to see them!” – She’s essentially saying that she intends to violate court-ordered visitation.

“She is vowing to go for full custody, huge child support payments, alimony, the house, your 401K, the works" – She can “go after” whatever she wants, that doesn’t mean she’s gonna get it!

Boy, some deal! How about she gets Lisa to agree to a FAIR divorce (MAYBE even get Vince to drop the divorce if she can convince him that she’s giving up her stupid ideas) while SHE completes her program, gets a job and stops fucking up Tommy!

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
In Spite Of The Violence

I enjoyed the story, both the plot twists and the main characters. As others have noted, the shooting felt a little over the top. Even so, 5* from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Liked the story at the beginning but hated the ending, why take back the cheating slut!!

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
Watch out !

Hard headed German's.......just sayin....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poser

Home come Randy had a load of mates when Lisa home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

A nice example about how you can use some fantasy in a story but in a very good way. Is it believable? No, it's not, but still feels real. Good job.

My thoughts about the wife are mixed here: on one hand, she did told him about her only cheating and if her test are right her decision process might be a bit messed up. On the other hand, she cheated on him without any consideration for his feelings and went ballistic. So they jury is still out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cpete...

Does the ‘c’ stand for ‘cuckold’? How about ‘coward’ since he couldn’t find the balls to tell her to fuck the fuck out of his life for good? Maybe ‘cunt’ because of how much of a cunt she is, and he’s being for letting her back into his life? This story was certainly a ‘c’ though. Crap. Fuck you. 1*

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
That Was

Fantastic! I loved Tommy's description of the confrontation with Lisa , her toy boy moose and the Good guys and bad dudes and the cops as well! Oh and a beautiful Doberman! Yeah I Loved This Story★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The jury is not out

Sure she told him what she was going to do. Breaking her vows. Against his expressed wishes. And she lied about it afterwards saying nothing happened when in fact everything but vaginal penetration happened.

She cheated. She did it deliberately. She tried to manipulate him into accepting it, using the kids against him. And she lied about the whole thing.

She deserves to go. I would not want my kids influenced by such a person of bad morals and judgement. Get rid of her and move on. It will be better in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story until the end

Why would he do anything for her? She would have screwed him to the wall and flayed his skin off if she had the chance. And you felt her actions were deserving of being cut a break? Let her get a job, pay for and maintain her own place and get to see the kids a couple of times a week and every other weekend. The rest was bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Second read @anon 01/08/18

Ok, she would be in his life no matter what. No two ways about it. They still had two kids together, so she would be involved. That having been said, he did the right thing by divorce her. He also knew that the kids would look back at some point and resentment would have been a real possibility. So, he got what he wanted and headed any possible problems off at the pass.

As the public defender put it, yes she was ill, but, that does not in any way abdicate responsibility on her part. The fact that she could not or would not take responsibility speaks volumes. Too many people are all too ready to blame anyone or anything else other than take responsibility for their own mistakes. The fact that the courts are all so willing to just give the mother custody with no regard for what caused the problem is too much knee jerk reaction to the feminist groups decrying unfairness of decades past has gotten out of control. The fact that men seem to have failed to get any legislation to correct this oversight is just insane. If we look at contract law, their vows should be looked upon as a verbal contact. I do know that one or two states still have laws on the books making adultery illegal, yet even they do not uphold their own laws in this matter. Just a shame IMHO, because if it was illegal with real world consequences I do not think we would see such a high divorce rate in this country that it has made it the mockery that it has become!

Thanks for the story. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The readers are sicker than the story

I don't know which I find sicker, the story or the comments. She may have cheated on him on one occasion, but does that justify him framing her for assault, shooting her, crippling and disfiguring her and having her sent to prison. Obviously, judging by the comments, some of the psychopaths who troll this site seem to think that she got off lightly. I despair at the sub-humans who pretend to be men and get their jollies from reading about a wife suffering for the slightest infringement of the marital code while glorifying the actions of a sadistic monster of a husband.

LA

cybojicybojiabout 6 years ago
Totally justified!

She's lucky she wasn't shot leaving the house with that attitude. My ex pulled some crappy stuff, i'd be in jail if she tried that. Our liberal justice system has destroyed a mans rights even if the woman is to blame.....fact. it took some pretty creative manipulation on my part to keep my underware. Love the story.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Disturbing

Its one thing to fake attack to help custody also getting her arrested for restraining order. But setting her up and shooting her and exsister in law with shotgun is to far. Vince needs therapy in a bad way also children. Eventually the children will figure out the lies and the chain of events that took place. Once they figure out dad shot mom an aunt with shotgun, it wont be pretty. The police records will show the incident and will show dad shot mom and the scars will build the curiosity to dig for answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If he keeps his mouth shut

To Fisherone reply, if he keeps his mouth shut no way. As for kids finding out, they are old enough that they know there mother was shot, went to court, sentenced and that their father did it. We are not talking about kids 5 and under, kids are smarter now them when you were born. He didn't tell his brother what he was doing, the kids, the law, her or or his sister-in-law. The ASA knew what he did but without proof she went after the two women instead. As long as he keeps his mouth shut he will be ok even you don't like it, I do. She did the wrong thing and when her husband showed he didn't like it she was going to burn him. He had to do what he had to do to keep his kids and home and money. She didn't have to break in or kick down the door, she should of called the police.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Rancid cuck shit.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
Drives me batty that you don't know the difference between, then, and, than.

Growing up with the error is not an excuse.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
Can't understand why I gave it a 4 the first read.

Now, it rates a 2.5. Dumb setup with no reasoning why wifey suddenly is going on a date. Way too much thrashing out legal details as story filler. Poor proofreading. Cliched ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Late Thoughts

"only pumped up Brandy's self-esteem." - "self-esteem"? Is that anything like "pride," that MEN are supposed to "get over" when their wives cheat?

"It is about that feeling of being admired" - Again, "pride"! Men are put down because their "foolish pride" can't get over their wives cheating, but it's a legitimate excuse for a wife to cheat?!

"Bruise your little ego?" - LOL, I'm gonna say it again - it wasn't LISA'S ego that caused her to go on her "date"?

"And on Lisa's one time night out" - Married women don't go out on even ONE date with another man, not in 12 years, not in 50 years!

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
5* because i do love a proper mental bitch

thought the shooting was ott though, only pussies need guns to deal with a cheating wife.

"yes kids i maimed your mom with a shotgun, i was scared"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbelievable nonsense

He shoots her, scars her for life, has her sent to prison and she ends up begging him to fuck her??? This is macho bullshit fantasy at its worst.

:LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The shotgun was the shark jumping moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mixed feelings but an interesting story

Husband suspected that there was something wrong with his wife when she left with her date. Tests confirm his suspicions. He lied about being assaulted and shot her just to get an advantage in the divorce. She would be justified in claiming that he raped her after the anal sex and send him to jail. Poor Brandy spent years in jail just for going over to his house with his wife to check on the kids. This is crazy. Some men get screwed in divorce court but reading about women getting screwed by the legal system doesn't work for me.

Wife spent years trying to fix things she deserves reconciliation or a clean break. He is keeping her on as a slave.

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Realy good read

Brilliant planning and better acting, by the protagonist, if a bit cold blooded! - but Lisa left him no choice and he had his brother's example. He had to learn how to beat an unfair system and obviously there had to be subterfuge. Very well written and don't let the 'nay sayers' get you down! 5*s.

TailakaTailakaalmost 6 years ago
Shotgun was a step too far

I would have accepted a Baseball bat to the legs but shooting and maiming them was just too far. He also said: "At the last second I had lowered the muzzle from fatal chest level..." and he was waiting to ambush them with "...the shotgun resting in my lap..."

He intended to murder both Lisa and Brandy after having set them up for ambush. After all that he set her up in his home and continued sleeping with her. I wonder if he hasn't become sort of sociopath as a reaction to her trying to destroy his life.

It all made the story run-off-the-rails into a bit of absurdity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautifull

This is how a man should act preemtive strike..i dont care how much i love my girlfriend and what not but tje bitch cheats on me imma burn up bridge with no hessitation

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Best of both

A good BTB and RAAC mashed together. Totally badass reaction to stupid wife disrespecting and cheating on him. Probably what I would do in his situation, but would have started with big Randy and worked from there. The hormone thing is over used, she still made the decision to cheat. She paid a high price, but at least he gave her a job.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
I wonder...

The story itself wasn't so bad.

I do however have trouble believing that this rather methodical man (he's an accountant!) wouldn't realize the huge risk he is taking, by actually planning to kill his wife. I mean, what would have happened to their sons if things didn't work out for him and he was charged with man-slaughter or even murder? Mother dead and father in prison? Oops... If the Public Defender cottoned on to it, what's to say that the police wouldn't also? It's much easier for the police to find the inconsistencies and evidence they need when they know what they are looking for. It could easily have gone badly.

But my main problem is the horrible technical quality. I know I'm sensitive about that, but there are masses of errors that even a quick read-through by a proof reader would highlight.

And is it really so difficult to put a full stop at the end of sentences?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous