All Comments on 'Blood from a Turnip'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 289 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I thought maybe I missed something, but I went back and re-read. I found nothing that said Vince and Tommy conspired to lure the two women to Vince’s house so he could kill them. I didn’t see anything that even implied that, other than Lisa’s lawyer’s accusation. But so many comments seem to assume that it did happen makes me wonder if I read the same story they did. Yeah, I know, 2+2=, and all that, but zero + zero still equals zero. It was a pretty good story but there were a lot of holes in it.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Just reread this one and noticed that Lisa never once apologises for destroying their marriage. For that reason alone, she doesn't deserve a reconciliation, so it's a shame Vince didn't find a replacement for the gimpy scar-faced psycho.

You might well argue that she has every right to be angry at him for framing her for the assault and the events that led to her being shot. However, she instigated this clusterfuck by demanding the right to fuck other guys, then threatening to ruin him and take his kids if he disagreed. I can't really blame him for fighting fire with fire... she threatened to unfairly abuse the system to destroy him, so he unfairly abused the system to destroy her.

However, If she did feel like that, why would she try to get back together with him?

Anyway, great story... and it was nice to see that Brandy get some Karmic justice for being such a cunt.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
BTB , real bad, and you still get back a loving mother...

... who cooks and cleans, and takes care of the boys. Who, apparently, doesn’t play around. Who’s learned her lesson (though hasn’t said the words, “I’m sorry, but actions speak louder than words). And you still get the occasional good fuck thrown in. Win-win all around at the end.

My third read through. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH goodie a 1 star WIMP story

Just a fuck you vote...

schulz777schulz777about 5 years ago
good story

and I'm fine with the ending the way it is, she was punished enough

4starrs

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Painful story, but good

It doesn't sound like depression as I've seen it, but she may have been mentally unwell. I wonder if she was well when she took her ex to bed? I can see how he heard echos of the past. Some people mature far too late in life. I'm always angered to read these "I deserve a night out on a date" type of stories, I'm glad when they get their payback, and I always feel sorry for the wife when she realizes the price for what she did.

It was a good story, but I do wish I understood the wife a little better.

PaddyyddaPPaddyyddaPalmost 5 years ago
Again

With the “She has depression, so that excuses all sins. Even if she murders her family, and eats them, it's ok, because she has depression”, defense.

As someone else said, just because she has depression, it doesn't turn someone into a psychopath.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27almost 5 years ago
Good story

A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do to even up the game. He had the knowledge of his brother's problems to foresee what would happen, so he came up with plan B. Very ingenious if you ask me, and pretty damn brave. Hey, he got his kids and the wife had some bad times. What more could you want. One off the better written and plotted stories I have read.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Okay

I enjoyed the first part and the intrigue of how the story unfolded. You lost track of who was talking at times and gave the incorrect name of the speaker. I thought the latter part of the story fizzled out but of course you tried for an agreeable ending. A 4 from me.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Reading again

One great story from another of the top authors in LW. Preemptive strike and offense keep cheating wife off balance until he shoots her. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story ruined by the horrible ending.

He works, plans and schemes to get rid of Lisa. He sneaks thru and does it. Then you want us to believe he does all the other stuff for her after she's released from jail and is still with her years later? Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LIKED MOST OF THIS...

Until the end. Why after the divorce does our hero not want to have sex with other women? 2 years without a sexual partner is just pathetic fantasy from the writer. If his brother is popular with the soccer moms in the community, he would seem golden due to the fact he owns his own home and was crafty enough to not get fucked by the system. And someone else said, why would he do so much for her after she got out of lockup. Makes no sense to me that he'd go to that extreme for someone he didn't care for.

But thanks for taking care of Brandy, that was satisfying.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
4 stars half way RAAC And BTB still enjoyed

I admit towards the end started to feel sorry for her

So I accept ending as I can choose what will happen

He definitely not wimpy cuckold As some comments

Did they forget shotgun and jail etc

Selective memory

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty good

But implausible ... and strange!

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Two dumbasses

This was a good story before the sex and before he lost his balls.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Wow. I read this a LONG time ago, or maybe yesterday if my brain is having a meltdown, but didn't remember it until the bit where the women were banging on the door and he shot them. The husband is not totally innocent, he did set them up for that incident, and by making it look like, and claiming Lisa and the hulk beat him up.

She shouldn't have gone out on a date or even contemplated it, but springing it on him the day of was bad. But then she wasn't win her right mind. But heck, it's not true, it's fiction.

I liked the story, a LOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Went Though

All of the bipolar/manic depressive, postpartum depression, hormone issues, whoring around with my ex. Didn't buy into it then, don't now, that it 'forces' a woman to do this to the husband and children. Everything Lisa did was a choice, a choice she made After her ex-sister-in-law did her thing and struck the goldmine and Tommy got as Jerry said "...I got the shaft." Even went through no one home when I went to pick up the kids. I was lucky, my in-laws were with me the Friend of the Court case worker figured out what happening and side with me.

It was obvious where the story was going when Lisa started down the line with it being ok for a woman to cheat, oh, that's right, it's not cheating if the husband knows about it. When she comes back everything will be the same as it was before, no harm, no foul. Then she lies of course that nothing happened. Just don't let the husband try the same thing.

Too damned often it goes the way for the cheated on husband just the way it worked for Tommy, but thankfully not always. Good story, loved the parts about they melee at the house and folks going to jail. He even pulled the beaten wife thing in reverse. My partner raised Dobbies, his were trained pets and they acted exactly like Candy, loving till someone threatens the family, then it was teeth, hair and eyeballs. Lived through all of the parts about my eventual ex threatening to take me to court, jail and never seeing my daughters again, etc. The best way in the world to drive them over the edge is stay calm. Say things like "I don't think so", "Probably not" or "Do what you have to do" and Never, ever erase those nasty voice mails or emails, record every conversation. I can even live with the ending, I wouldn't have done it myself, I'd have let her rot where she landed, but I've been called an asshole before. The one part I really didn't like was shooting her in the legs, I'm a leg man, but a woman who is willing to swallow and it's her idea to take it up the ass deserves some consideration. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Awesome!!! 5 Stars!!!

He handled her cheating, slutty ass!!! This guy is a MAN!!! Never put up with her cheating...EVER!!! He even scarred her face and legs where No other man would even want her!! Don't even use the Mental excuse for her being a whore...

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
2 PEOPLE, NEITHER AT FAULT, ONLY FAULTY JUDGEMENT BY BOTH

in the M-F, struggle, should the win go to the stronger, smarter one or can a compromise be given. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
2 PEOPLE NEITHER AT FAULT, ONLY FAULTY JUDGEMENT

in the M-F, syndrome, should the stronger, smarter one prevail or can there be a compromise, TK U MLJ LV NV

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Over the top

Sure, she was an idiot - hormones or not - but shooting her is way beyond the pale! He was flipping lucky he didn't kill one of them. Even shooting them in the legs might very well have killed either one of them, a severed artery for example and she could have been a goner.

Even a young(-ish) otherwise healthy person can die from infection or sepsis following something like that. So, an important safety tip, don't go around shooting people unless you're OK with killing them.

I know there are a lot of BTB fans commenting on stories like this, and I don't think he should consider taking her back either, but I'd have preferred a story with a little more finesse when it comes to handling the situation. His method was to break the law, framing the wife and Randy for a crime and ending with shooting her. Not OK.

Some of the comments makes it obvious that some people really got off on this type of solution...

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A story full of dumbasses

They are all idiots

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wimp

all that trouble and the wimp takes her back ,fucking sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I know the angry btb crowd won't like it but the wife's behavior could absolutely be attributed to hormonal changes which exacerbated an undiagnosed bipolar spectrum disorder. The hormonal changes from menopause can worsen bipolar symptoms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What’s this bullshit about hormonal changes caused her to cheat?

If you have self control of your actions, you wouldn’t cheat on your marriage! Lisa was a slut! She wanted to be attractive to younger guys, not her husband. She made her choice so she has to live by it! She thought that a divorce would hurt her husband more than her. Guess what, she was wrong like most cheating wives!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
0815 cuck plot

Just s copie of the brain dead 0815 cuck plot where the wife ist just a stzpid bitch who tells her hubby she wants to fuck around and and he has to accept it ... at least 70% of the loving wife stories are like this. Evrry brain dead moron can copy this crap and fill it with a little bit side information ... no points

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

The ending just makes him nothing but a wimpy cuckold anyway. The author should have just made the guy a cream pie eating pussy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

I would love to have a brother like Tommy, and a dog like Candy. A wife like Lisa, not so much. Great story, even with the old cheating because of the hormones dodge. I like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The good ole menopause and hormonal imbalance excuse

Can't believe we're still trying to excuse bad behavior and shitty decisions on the old menopause and hormonal imbalance excuse. People (male of female) cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. Everything else is just bullshit direct from the Cheater's handbook used to justify shitty behavior and bad choices.

Lisa should thank her lucky stars that Vince welcomed her back into her kids lives and never tried to alienate the kids from her like I've seen so many women do to their exe husbands. I think Lisa thinks she'll eventually wear Vince down with the booty calls, so I hope Vince resists her attempts to get back together again regardless of how much history they've had. A shared past is no reason to get back together and certainly doesn't mean she's trustworthy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

She's had the "blues" most of her life, but in over 14 years together it's never come up?

/

He should have insisted that she rake the job with Mr. Alvarez's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Should have fired at chest level. 2 evil sluts gone, then the men and boys are free to have a good life.

ZharKhanZharKhanabout 3 years ago

Bitch should be grateful she’s not dead, let alone still seeing her boys. She not only committed adultery, but she threatened him if he didn’t ‘get with the program’.

I gave it 5 stars and made it a favorite because his method of handling the situation is just so very awesome! Use the false accusation tricks, and pushing people to react, both of which women do routinely, against them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You really had to reach for this RAAC story!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

A lot of randomness in the plot going on for the main character to keep him winning the confrontation. But other than there is one major problem:

This fantasy about women getting upper hand in divorce is a hogwash paranoia of BTB authors. The reality is that single mothers occupy the lowest socioeconomic status - below poverty line. Another thing, great deal of these women are subjected to violence and are usually living in fear. Quite a few of them get killed.

That is the reality, much different that these silly BTB misogynist fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a weird fantasy with a nasty touch at the end. You can't be that cold to the women you loved for 14 years the mother of your children no matter what she did. The story provides a reason for her mental instability through a medical condition. It should have been accepted and she should have been forgiven. It's one story that deserved a reconciliation.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

My favorite cpete story because it has real consequences for the wife who decides she wants to date. I don't like the hormone defense, but the rest is great.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and that is one of the highest I have ever given for a RAAC.

The only saving grace for this story is the time Lisa spent in jail. Although, both she and Candy were depicted as clueless, bimbo, wingnuts, with behavioral handicaps and maybe learning difficulties. This is just another sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just a fuckingt whore and wimp .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great story and I'm one of the biggest BTB fans. You even had me feeling sorry for the bitch even though she deserved what she got.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

This story left me strangely dissatisfied. Kind of a kiss your sister feel to it. Hell. The guy nearly blew her legs off and scarred her face. HE certainly got blood out of her BJ "turnip!" Plus jail time and probation. Kind of a heel if you ask me. But then nobody did.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Wow. What a story. Like all the police, court action and final situation. Think just a shotgun blast near the door with no injuries would have been better, but then she would try again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God damn it. You are so cucky, even when you do BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The "medicalization of evil" is a very tired LW trope deployed to wring sympathy from readers. She knew right from wrong and was fully responsible for what she did. I would also point out that the payments to Brandy were legally absurd. Judges, and the schedules they are required to use, take into account that the non custodial spouse has to have enough money to live. No spouse would be left with $300/month.

lover1953lover1953over 2 years ago

This was another ‘Martian Slut Ray’ story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Read it again and it's still a good story. One thing bothers me - I don't by the often-used hormone defense. Hormones may drive a person to do something and they may cause conflict within the individual, but core values and morality still dominate. A person can have hormonal issues and not be unfaithful. That's not a criticism of the story - just an observation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
I think

Charles Manson had male menopause. Let's build a statue in his honor.

Pms my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story overall, I liked the way they tricked the two ex-wives into kicking in the door so he could blast them with the old shotgun. Hey, he did only wound them. But if he had taken the cheating slut back this would have been a one star story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick male revenge fantasy that will no doubt appeal the the misogynistic pond life who think that shooting, framing and sending the mother of your children to prison is justified for any breach of the fidelity clause in the marriage vows. Hubby, of course, is free to break all the other ones about loving and honouring and supporting.

The plot is ridiculous, the men are duplicitous and vile and the women terminally stupid. I don't know why the writer uses his undoubted talents to pander to the morons who think that this is the way a real man should behave, but I do know that women are being abused, raped and murdered at an increasing rate and reading some of the comments on this story I can understand why.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hubby, of course, is free to break all the other ones about loving and honouring and supporting, like the arrogant entitled bitch wasnt breaking these at the same time she was claiming the right to some strange(not cheating cuz she told him) telling isnt the same as having the right or his acceptance. He to his credit tried to get her to see a doc or to get couples counseling but nooooo, shes just fine but wants what brandy had, nice home, custody of kids(w/which she could use torment her "stupid and rigid" husband), strange dick as needed, all w/o having to get a job or be anything like responsible. She was arrogant oppiniated selfish and a bitch and got what she deserved, never tried to see his point of view or justify her own. 5*s -rk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just think if the system was fair and really tried to place children in their best interests, instead of the knee-jerk mother knows best scenarios too often seen. Objectively, why would men EVER marry or have kids if the female spouse could enslave him through the court system by sticking it to him in the divorce? The court system is anti-men in marital dissolution cases and is deterring marriages rather than encouraging them. Now who in our nation would support that????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder how many states make an ex pay maintenance AND the mortgage and utilities? I live in the Midwest, and in spite of knowing many people who have gone through divorces, have never heard of that. I know one guy who has been divorced 5 times and he lives like a king. I'm divorced. I gave my ex the house in exchange for 100% of my business. I paid child support, that was it. These stories where the husbands get raked through the coals by the court system make it very difficult for me to suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RAAC shit, even with shooting her. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always an excuse. She had a chance to do something about her condition. Her and Brandy took the upper hand and tried to break it off in their husbands. Lisa got off lite compared to Brandy. That should be mercy enough. Loved Vince character as it/he leveled the playing field. What happened to Moose?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The trust was gone. This is a well written story that shows the damage caused when personal selfishness rules. In real life there is no way to ever remove the memories and the accompanying pain. Even when there is full forgiveness, the relationship will still carry scars.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Started strong, but got wimpy later. 3/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I love the line "We live like Bears with furniture." I'm going to remember that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s many problems with this story, but the main one is that a police officer was assaulted. No prosecutor will offer any kind of deal, because if they do, the police will go against them publicly. In fact, most DAs will pile on every charge they can think of in order to keep the cops happy. Also, she would have been held without bail. The entire story after the fight on the lawn is invalid. She wouldn’t have been out of jail to be able to go in the house and try to attack the door. In the pro criminal state of New York, the MINIMUM sentence is 3.5 years, even for someone with no criminal history. Also, since she’s involved in assaulting a cop, the DA, jury, and judge will believe the husband’s accusations. With everything that can be run up, just from the first night, she’s not getting out of prison until MAYBE her boy’s graduation.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an aside. Brandy is getting child support. Why does Tommy have to pay for the boys' clothes?

LeontheKingLeontheKingover 1 year ago

Wonderful work

An excellent story well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, did shit get out of control! It seemed strange him saying he didn't have feelings for her after they got back together. When you love someone that long, feelings have to be there. I hope moose ended up with a career in fast food.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Meh. Too fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surely no woman is as stupid as this dumb cunt of a character?

I mean spouses sneak around. Thinking they can get away with cheating.

But this dumb bitch has an actual conversation with her husband about cheating and breaking wedding vows...in reference to his brother divorcing the stupid whore he was married too.

They have a full on conversation where despite her sucking his dick while trying to make her argument about "its not cheating if you tell your spouse"...despite that he could not have been more clear to this woman that he didn't give one shit if a spouse was truthful about it or not...breaking a marriage vow was a non-starter for him. No way was he gonna just sit back and accept a spouse fucking other men. It. Was. Clear.

So unless this wife character was supposed to be mentally retarded...how in the fuck does she go from THAT conversation to a few weeks later and hubby comes home to her leaving on a date with a college student without any further discussion?

This is a family of devout Catholics. They admit they go to church every Sunday. They'd have relationships with the priests. Be active in church organizations with the kids activities...and we are supposed to buy in that this mom and wife...knowing what her husband thinks and how he'd react? That she's just gonna find some college meat head and go on a date rubbing it all in her husband's face? Having seen how her sister in law fucked up her marriage and how it affected her nephews never seeing their dad. How their mom was now the town door knob.

So yeah. I find it hard to believe a wife character described like she is...would be this stupid.

It would have had to have been the industrial sized Martian Slut Ray with the setting turned all the way up to the "kill" setting from "stun".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does someone write stories and put them out there for the whole world to see and NOT know how to end a sentence of dialogue? If this writer ever so much as READ a book with dialogue, he knows that he has beclowned himself with his writing style. And then there are the possessive nouns without an apostrophe before the S.

NRBonzNRBonzabout 1 year ago

I am most definitely NOT in favor of RAAC but also do not like the way in which they agreed (?) to live at the end, so a hard "4."

Now, allow me to express one of my pet peeves here. For all the yahoos and fling dabbers that criticize and find fault the post as "Anonymous," think about this: We never have an opportunity to compare your writing or evaluate your contributions. So, quite simply, piss off with the snide remarks.

RzcanuckRzcanuckabout 1 year ago

Overall I loved this story. At parts I was lmao. I didn't care for the ending that much but it was not bad.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

This story is implausible and lame. The husband is a bigger piece of shit than the wife. I guess you got to do what's needed to appease the BTB crowd.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

amigo, no se que decir.

esto esta mal....

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The author tried to something impossible. He tried to craft a story with an ending that tried to make the BTB boys a little satisfied, and the reconciliation boys a little satisfied,

All he did was piss off both sides

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Don’t know why this one gets so much hate. Is this guy supposed to let his wife date some random asshole without any pushback? Not happening. She fucked around and found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tommy's wife . Please tell me she met Bertha in jail?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. It was funny as hell at times. Great story telling, and keeping the reader involved. I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Super fresh, the set up for the assault charges is so out of the box.

The baiting them into breaking the restraining order to the 911 call and shooting. All different response and creative. I was very pleased with the ending! One of my favorites.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He had a unique solution. Nasty and low down, yes? But wow was it clever. She had already told him that she woukd burn hin to the ground if he left her after she went out (and yes she absolutely cheated despite her delusional, self centered rationalizations). Weird story. Not sure she ever once apologized. He ended up granting her quite a bit of mercy. Creative but definitely non standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done and very original twist.

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

Reread voted five the first time and would again if I could.

Story wise I think the shooting was over the top but realize the BTB crowd need a few crumbs. The same ending could be reached without it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story. Shit ending. Hey she was looking to kill the main character but let's make sure she gets the lightest punishment of them all.

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Good story. I hate reconcialtion stories, so I am glad this one turned out the way it did. Especially glad Brandy got what she deserved!

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Seriously ? Two broads are trying to break into your bedroom and your character is afraid for his life enough that he shoots them both? Massive suspension of belief here. He would be in cuffs as well as them. Also no negotiating, no counseling, no talking. WTF ? This behavior is all too prevalent lately in LW stories. None of the characters seemed normal. I know it’s your story, but I liked none of the characters as well as the story line. Keep writing. Your talent will emerge eventually !

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
What

What happened to Randy and his mates,did they get jail time for the brawl and assaulting a police officer?.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice when stupid sluts get what they deserve. Feeling old and not pretty? How'd getting shot up and put in jail for your slutty ways helping with that? Hehe. I'd bet money that Brandy, the biggest slut, was in her ear the whole time encouraging her. Glad she served all those years. Lisa got off light but I don't think I heard a damn apology or sincere show of remorse for her stupidity. He still gets to use her as a fuck buddy in the end. What a waste of a marriage. I sincerely hope I never encounter a woman like that; if I never do it'll be too soon.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great BTB with a dash of compassion at the end but no RAAC. Bipolar sucks. That it would first manifest that late is a bit odd but not impossible. She must have had a mild case, because otherwise she would have to be drugged out to manage it. Dunno. Her cold rationalization, and using her knowledge from Brandy of how to threaten retribution and take away the kids a la what Brandy did to Tommy was harsh. Her ultimatum and the way she set up the date via planning and research and having Randy show up before she and Vince talked (just made outcome worse by putting a face on the asshole) all combined into a perfect storm wherein Vince irrevocably lost all love for her as soon as she walked out, and hence his brilliant revenge hoax. Quite a btb with the second act even more brutal, though that seemed over the top, shooting them. Just the 911 and breach of the restraining order probably would have sunknher along with her pending assault trial. But it was a well written and riveting scene. I like a reconciliation (when warranted) as much as the next guy, but it all comes down to how the aggrieved spouse feels about all of it. Vince is cut from an Old Testament cloth, and once she walked out, his live for her died (at least he was no longer in love with her and probably actively hated her for awhile). It is just who he is. It allowed him to do the hoax and the shooting (btw wth were Brandy and Lisa kicking through, surely not a solid wooden door!??!). That neighborhood said he shows remarkable compassion at Tommy's behest later, and we see by end of chapter 3 they are FWBs, and while he cares for as a food acquaintance, he will never trust or love her again. It is just who he is. Ironically Lisa undergoes quite a road of penance and atonement and changes into something much better than before the horrible night, but it doesn't pay off the way she hopes even many years later. The best she can be is an FWB with him, even after their sons have moved out. Too bad. So sad. Don't cheat. Because your spouse may never forgive you. It is their choice. Not yours if you cheat! 5 blazing stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Supposedly intelligent woman acting irrationally. If you know about it, it’s not cheating. Such BS. So many stories of husbands saying ‘you go out that door and we are through’ and the wife saying ‘oh honey you don’t mean that’

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is any woman actually this stupid? Thinks she can do this to her husband and their prior monogamous relationship with little conversation andniy will all work out?

Surely this could never actually happen like this?

If there's a woman reading this...can you actually explain this to me?

I mean as a man...I've never had a buddy just come home one night an announce to his wife of a dozen years that he's going on a date to fuck another woman?

Cheat on his wife? Yes. Discuss opening up the marriage to swinging? Yes.

But with very little conversation just tell his wife "I'm going on a date tonight. Don't wait up. We'll talk more about it tomorrow."

That's a sure fire way to end a marriage and thinking otherwise is just maybe the dumbest thing I can imagine could happen in a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story is well-written, believable, and fun to read. Like most of this writer's tales and endemic (or epidemic) to most non-cuck LW stories, there is no forgiveness, no compassion, no inner conflict concerning decisions, total moral clarity, and characters fall out of love as if it never existed. Writing stories where the MC is infallible, has perfect judgment and is possessed of the aforementioned total moral clarity is like playing a 3rd person shooter with ghost armor, nuclear hand weapons, unlimited lives and endless ammo. No writer grows and readers become lazy with a steady stream of the homogenous slabs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sissy wimp. cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My third trip through the turnips, still a enjoyable read. Love to see new tales but thanks for those we have! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous