Blood from a Turnip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wonderful. You are going to blame this on PMS and hot flashes!" I threw up my hands.

"No –neither one of those. This is not an excuse, but more of reason for some of Lisa's unusual behavior and poor decision making. This does not abdicate responsibility. It is like a diabetic who does not go to a doctor for insulin. If this person drives but passes out due to low blood sugar and runs into a car full of nuns holding babies-the diabetic is still responsible for their actions and consequences, as their original decision started the chain of events"

I got out of my chair and went to the window over the sink. The boys were chasing Candy around the backyard in some game. I thought it was true Lisa had given me two great kids, but I still felt no love for her anymore. Yet did I owe Lisa one for Old Times' Sake?

I turned back to the kitchen table. "Ms. Public Defender you could talk birds out of the trees. I will not stand in the way of any deal you get Lisa. But here are my terms." I started to tick off the conditions on my fingers. "Lisa does not oppose any part of the divorce. She gets to keep her car and 35 percent of what left of our savings after divorce court costs and my shark's legal fees –so saving aren't going to be much. I will even continue to carry Lisa on my health insurance -but she pays the deductibles. Full custody of my boys and determination of visitation goes to me. I keep the house and 401K."

"Done" she said picking her briefcase and getting up from the table. "Send the papers to my attention and I will see Lisa gets them at our next meeting.

---------------------------------------

Brandy did not fare so well. Brandy refused to take any deal offered. Brandy felt if she could beat the rap the original terms of her divorce settlement would go back in place. The ASA piled up the charges-breaking and entering, conspiracy, attempted kidnapping (of the children), burglary and a slew of other counts. Brandy was not convicted on all counts but enough Guilty verdicts stuck that Brady ended up going down for 7-10 years. We were told with good behavior she might be out in 4 years.

Lisa did her 120 days in the county jail. She wrote the kids often and asked me not to bring them to visit. Lisa did not want her children to see her in a jail setting. At first she sent me long rambling letters. A lot of it was a repeat of what her Public Defender had said-the meds had helped, how she had battled the blues all her life, she was better now, blah, blah, blah. I never answered back-I could not see the point. Oddly enough it was Tommy who was her biggest supporter and kept pushing me to give Lisa a break. While he knew we would never get back together, he bugged me to lighten up and look at the good times Lisa and I had together. I guess that was the reason I was parked outside the county jail 120 days later awaiting Lisa's release.

Lisa had lost a lot of weight and was walking with a limp. One foot still had a walking cast and she had a wicked scar that went from the bottom of her right cheek to just above her right eye. Lisa hair was cut shorter and had some gray in it. Lisa was surprised when I came up and touched her arm.

"Come to gloat" Lisa said in a monotone voice

"Nope" I replied taking her small gym bag "Come to give you a ride"

"County Correction administrator said a bus comes in a few hours. A stop is in center of town. YWCA nearby, a lot of the girls stay there when they first get out"

"Well my car is right there if you do not want to wait"

Lisa shrugged and followed me into the car. After I opened the passenger door and get her belted in. Lisa gave me a piece of paper with an address.

"It is the halfway house I can stay at if the YWCA is full up "Lisa explained.

The address was in a part of town you better not be caught unarmed. I shivered, belted up and drove off.

Lisa was silent for the first few minutes then without looking at me said "You didn't have to shoot me you know"

"Well you didn't have to cheat on me, try to take my kids and bankrupt me, you know." I got a hold of myself and took a breath "Lisa is this really how you want our first conversation to go?"

"No" she said and was silent for the rest of the drive. Lisa was slumped in her seat most of trip but sat up when we drove into a familiar part of town.

"Vince this is not the way to the YWCA"

"Yea I know . Gotta make a stop first"

"Please Vince it has been a long day. I just want to get settled in and get a plan together for the next few days. I need to find someplace to live and get a job" Lisa snorted "Gainful employment is part of my probation terms. Going to be tough in this economy. Who is going to hire an unskilled house-wife and ex-con to boot"

I turned the corner and pulled into the parking lot of a nice condo complex. Lisa's eyes got wide as she saw her car parked in of the spots. She sucked in a deep breath seeing all boys and Tommy standing next to her car with two big hand lettered signs WELCOME MOM.

Lisa went into female mode scrambling in her purse for make-up while pulling down the visor mirror at the same time trying to pat her hair into place.

"Oh my God no Vince! I look a mess I can't see the boys like this!"

"Lisa relax. The kids have been waiting to see you. They even washed and waxed your car" I said pulling in and killing the engine

The boys were all over the car. Pulling Lisa out of the car and babbling about her new place, how it had a swimming pool, was right around the block from the house. They pulled Lisa into a little one bedroom condo. It was set up with all her stuff from the house from bed sheets and dishes to school pictures of them on the wall. It was overwhelming for Lisa and she kept hugging the boys while walking around the condo with tears streaming down her cheeks.

After a while the boys got restless and asked Lisa if they could go play in the pool. Tommy agreed to take them and that left Lisa and I alone.

"Vince what is catch" Lisa said sitting in one of her favorite chairs we had transplanted from the house.

"No catch Lisa" I said sitting at a kitchen table. "Can't have the mother of my children living in a slum. Mr. Alverez our boss bought this place years ago for his daughter. She is married now and the market is so bad he does not want to sell it. We paid 6 months of the lease for you in advance. After that the rent is on you. We are not together any more-nor will we be. But we are connected by the boys-no matter if we like it or not"

"My God I do not know what to say" Lisa had tears in her eyes. "That is a load off my mind and gives me some breathing space to find a job"

"About that.." I started looking at my hands "Tommy thinks that all the boys and us living together is great-but the atmosphere has a bit too much testosterone. We live like Bears with furniture." This got a chuckle out of Lisa

"Anyway" I continued "We need a female touch to help out. The boys all pitch in, but last week Tony put his red baseball jersey in the washer with Tommy's white boxers. Tommy may be secure with his manhood-but having pink underwear was a bit too much even for him"

"What are you saying Vince" Lisa was sitting on the edge of her chair

"I am saying we have a business proposition for you. You become basically a den mother and keep a rein on our clan-cooking, cleaning, laundry, whatever you feel needs to be done. This all on the up and up. I had a contract drawn up with tax ID and everything"

"You mean I get to see my kids every day!" Lisa's eyes were wide now

"We would need to talk about your hours-but sure. The house is a 3 minutes' walk around the second block" This was going well I though.

"Oh that is wonderful" Lisa came out of her chair and embraced me in a big hug. At first it felt good, then memories of that night she walked out the door burst into my mind like a movie scene playing over and over and my whole body went ridged.

Lisa did not seem to notice "When I can I start" was her only question

-------------------------------

And so it went for the next two years. Lisa had her own key and was at the house every morning before the boys were up to make them breakfast and pack their lunches. Lisa left after putting the boys to bed. She lingered around after putting the boys were down the first few weeks, but I felt uncomfortable around her, and she seemed to sense it. Good news was the house was always neat, sink clear, and everyone had clean laundry. There were a few rough spots as the boys had to get used to putting the toilet seat down. Tommy's Doberman Candy and Lisa came to an understanding after a few days. Candy was leery of Lisa and protective of the boys-but after lots of chew treats and milk bones -Candy stopped giving Lisa the eye and growling when Lisa came into the house. We even saw Candy wag his stubby tail at Lisa after a week of doggie treats.

Lisa for her part was only absent when she had to report to her probation officer or doing physical rehab on her legs, she still limped a little. Lisa also started taking some classes at the community college both on line and during the day when the boys were at school. Lisa was at all of the boys sporting events and school functions even coming to church with us on Sundays. Tommy's boys came to calling her Aunt Mom.

I encouraged her to get out on her own but she once said "Vince I am almost 40 year old ex-con gimp on drugs to keep from flipping out. Plus I own this carved up face-Yes I see how people stare at me when they think I am not looking. I read that a lady after 35 has a better chance of being on a hijacked plane then finding a man" she laughed "I wish my odds were that good, especially as I had a good man"

I countered with "Lisa we both need to move on. You have a lot to offer and both Tommy and I do not wish you to feel you need to stay here forever." I saw Lisa was self-conscious of her appearance. She had gotten rid of all the outfits that showcased the legs she was once so proud of. Lisa would not even wear shorts or a bathing suit. Even taking the kids swimming Lisa always had on a baggy tracksuit and never went into the water. It was always either pants or maybe a long dress almost touching the floor.

The images of Lisa walking out that fateful day became less vivid, yet I still had no real feelings for her. I felt like anyone would toward a close acquaintance. Then it happened.

Tommy had become very popular with all the single soccer moms and divorcees of the boys on the various teams we coached. Most of the ladies just wanted some attention and a good time every once in a while. Tommy was never serious about his relationships but always respectful. He became the "Go To" man for charity events and functions or just a fun night out (or overnight as sometimes was the case). This particular Saturday Tommy had taken the boys to one of their friend's house for a birthday party. I had just finished some sweaty lawn work and was in the shower.

"OCCUPIED" I yelled out as I heard the bathroom door open.

Lisa's voice came thru the steam. "I am just putting some clean towels on the racks

"I'll be done in a few minutes" I answered lathering up the shampoo on my hair

"Jesus Vince, It's not like I never saw you naked" Lisa voiced floated back

"True enough" I muttered as I started to rinse off.

Moments later I felt a cold whoosh of air cut thru the steam in the shower and heard the shower door close. I sensed someone just for a second before a pair of warm female breasts with hard nipples pressed against my back and two arms encircled my waist. One of the soft hands gripped my penis and began jacking me to hardness.

"What the hell.." I gasped trying to get rinse soap out of my eyes and turn around at the same time.

A female form molded to my back and a soft chin was on my shoulder. Then Lisa voice whispered in my ear "Vince, please, please I've waited so long for this, please"

I had been on a few dates during our time apart. They were OK but not worth the bother. My right hand had provided relief when needed but that was about it. Lisa still knew what to do and it would have taken a better man then me to resist.

Lisa released her grip on my manhood and I was finally able to turn around. Before I could say anything Lisa dropped to her knees and engulfed me. I am only average size but Lisa had her lips all the way to the base in an instant. I gripped her hair and only got in a few strokes before I felt myself go over the edge. As any guy can understand after such a long absence I felt like a fire hose gushing. Lisa used her tongue on me as I held her head and tried to keep my knees from buckling.

I was spent after a very short time –but to my surprise and delight I was still hard. Lisa took her mouth off my staff and stood up bending over at the waist. She never let go of my dick and inserted me into her pussy, using her other hand to balance herself against the wall.

Either Lisa was incredibly turned on and wet or she had lubed herself before she came in the shower. I slide balls deep in on the first push . Lisa let out a contented moan and pushed back. I grabbed her hips and admired her butt as I started to drive into her hard.

I was thankful I had just cum as it felt so good to be inside Lisa. She pushed back against me moaning and even reaching back to pull me harder into her. Minutes later I heard her moans increase in pitch and frequency then felt her tighten around me. Lisa threw back her head and her whole body shook as she came. I never stopped pumping and felt great.

Lisa stopped for a minute then reached around and gently pulled me out of her. I was disappointed and was ready for more. Then Lisa moved the head of my dick to her tight little rosebud.

" I put some lotion in me-but go slow it's been a long time" she said looking at me over her shoulder.

Lisa and I were no stranger to anal. It was not an every night occurrence when we were married. More like a treat. While I would screw Lisa's ass anytime, she was not a big fan, but when in the mood got into it.

"You sure?" I said. Hating myself for even giving Lisa the chance to change her mind.

"Yes" Lisa said reaching back to spread her cheeks . "I know you like it and I want you there.

Did not have to ask me twice. I grabbed some lotion from the shower caddy and squeezed a generous amount on my dick and her hole. I started slow and gave Lisa a chance to get used to my dick. After a few seconds she would push back and I would go in a little bit more. Soon I was all the way in .Lisa groaned and said. "Hold still let me get used to you. I miss having you inside me"

It took all the self-control I had to remain motionless. The warm water washed over our bodies and I thought-"Thank god for tankless hot water heaters! Our old hot water tanks would have had us freezing by now"

Lisa then started push/pull in movements with her hips . Then her movements got deeper and she nodded her head at me. I started slowly with shallow strokes but Lisa started moaning louder and pushing back at me harder. After that I grabbed her hips with one hand and reached around with the other hand to stroke her clit. We got into a rhythm as I pulled almost all the way out then pushed all the way into her tight ass while stroking her clit. Damn she felt good, I forgot how sexy she was in this position. All too soon I felt that familiar feeling in my groin.

"I'm gonna cum" I gasped as I gripped her hips with both hands and drove in deep as I could.

"Yes, Yes, cum in me" Lisa moaned and clenched her cheek as she used her hands on the wall to push. back against me.

I let myself go into her and stayed deep in her butt until my penis deflated and Lisa stood up causing me to slide out of her. We spent a few minutes washing each other off then tumbled out of the shower still embraced in a kiss.

I half carried, half dragged Lisa's wet body to the bed and moved down my head to her sex. If this were a porno flick I would still be hard. However while I was still excited -my staff needed time to recover. I took the "down time" to give Lisa the oral pleasure she deserved.

Did we make made passionate love over and over-Don't I wish! I was good for two more rounds with breaks in between before we lay in each other's arms.

"Vince" Lisa began "The past is all water under the bridge. Do you think we can start anew again?

I hesitated and searched deep into myself. The sex had been fine. But that was just what it was –sex. It was great because we knew what each other wanted so there were no awkward moments. After two years any sex would have been great. Yet I knew I had no deep feelings for Lisa.

"Lisa listen. I really enjoyed now being with you" I felt her tense up. "but this may be a mistake. We have too much history together. It would be best if we found other arrangements. Let me talk to Tommy. I know Mr. Alverez our boss is looking for a live in to help his Mom. You would get free room and board, still go to school, they have a pool and the kids could come over any time..."

Lisa put her hand over my mouth and gripped me tight. "No Vince, please- I just need this right now in my life-you must understand that. It has nothing to do with you or the kids."

That phrase-"I just need this right now in my life-you must understand that. It has nothing to do with you or the kids"-sent an electric shock thru my body. I sat straight up and moved to the edge of the bed. The image of Lisa saying that sentence to me while dressed in tight jeans putting on lipstick with her CFM heels in this same room flashed into my brain. The picture was so vivid I blinked and rubbed my eyes to make sure it was not real.

"Lisa the last time I heard the sentence from you- "I just need this right now in my life-you must understand that. It has nothing to do with you or the kids"- we were in this same room and you were getting ready for your date. The date that ended our marriage. Hell I think I was sitting at the same spot on this bed."

Lisa rearranged the bed sheets to cover her legs. She was still uneasy about showing her damaged legs. Lisa put her arms around me from behind and rested her head on my shoulder before speaking.

"I am not a bad person Vince"

"Ya I know –the old cliché' Your a good person who did a bad thing"

"That was a long time ago. I know it does not help-but it was not really me back then"

"Well I really wish it wasn't me back then-but it was"

"Vince I go to church with you every Sunday. Can't you forgive and forget?"

"It is not about forgiveness and forgetting. It is about trust. Lisa even as well as things have been between us-the Once bitten, Twice Shy analogy- still applies"

Lisa's tears were dripping on my shoulder. "OK Vince I understand. I do not like it but I understand. I guess it is too much to ask after all we have been thru. But I do not want to lose what I have with you and the boys. Please let's just keep on the same. Let's just keep it simple"

I thought hard for a few moments "OK-Works for me" I said

Lisa got off the bed and started walking to the bathroom her hips swaying. Scarred legs or not Lisa still a fine figure and my eye were glued to her swinging behind. Lisa turned her head and caught me looking at her.

"Vince" Lisa had a sly smile on her face "I still reserve the right to ambush you in the shower"

I grinned and lay back on the bed.

__________________________________

Did Lisa and I ever get back together? Depends on how you look at it. We have not got remarried and Lisa still keeps her little condo (the boys love the pool). Lisa sleeps over if there is a late night event going on. We have sex or make love whenever the need or urge takes us-but there is never any commitment (at least on my part). Lisa self-esteem went up when she got asked out a few times, but to my surprise, she turned these dates down. Lisa claims to be comfortable with our arrangement and said she has no intention of screwing it up. As for me –I have my great kids, a fine brother and nephews, plus clean clothes and a lovely lady (in my opinion). Life is too short to worry about the other stuff.