Blood Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was biting my neck and back sucking on my skin, this was a pure attack. I came 2 times before he was close, and then again with him as he bit down on my shoulder and howled like a beast. His body shuddering and shaking as he filled my cunt.

He slumped over me crushing me beneath him his cock buried in my channel quivering and jerking. I lay there crushed; breathing hard and after a few minutes I tired to slip out from under his weight. He rolled to his side arms locked around me pulling me with him.

As we lay there spooned back to front his left hand began to pull and pinch at my nipples. I shivered. My poor tits felt raw and the touch of his hand burned.

My body’s quivering was all it took. I felt his 8-inch cock grow hard inside my swollen cunt. He pulled out and shoved me off the bed. Gasping I sat on the floor as he launched his naked hard body off the mattress.

He stood there staring at me like a starving dog stares at a pot roast. He threw his head back and laughed like a mad man. I slumped to the floor watching as he began to move around the bed. He pulled several leather straps out from beneath it and snapped his fingers at me I stood and walked over to him.

“Arms up.” He growled I stood arms raised and legs apart as he wrapped them around me and started to buckle them on. The first one was 1 inch wide and circled my torso just above my breasts and riding just across my armpits it had a long strap attached in the center front that dropped down the middle of my body, like a T. He buckled it behind me in the center of my back.

Then he wrapped a 2-inch wide one around my waist and buckled it loosely. He spun me around and pulled the long lateral one up between my legs and fitted it between my cunt lips, and the crack of my ass. As he was putting it in place, I noticed that from just above my mons it was split lengthwise, the thinner pieces pulled my nether regions open. They were pulled even wider as he buckled each end to the waist belt at a point about 3 inches from my hip. I squirmed as he tightened the waist belt. It was tighter then any corset I had ever worn.

He took my wrist and again hooked them to the collar. I was stunned what was he doing.

He shoved me over to stand in front of the couch. He reached behind the curtains that framed the big plate glass window and withdraw a series of ropes. As he dropped them to the floor I saw that they were anchored to the ceiling just at the edge of the couch.

Now he spun me to face the interior of the cabin and began to thread the first rope onto the d-ring in the belt around my upper torso. I gasp as he pushed me forward to bend at the waist. The rope had slack in it when he tied it off. Then he threaded the second one at my waist.

I stood confused as he rushed back to the bed and returned with a bundle of more belts. He raised my right leg bending it at the knee and then belted my calf to my thigh with a figure eight tight enough that my heel rested on the outer edge of my thigh. An eep of shock escaped as he lifted the other leg and bound it the same way I now swung face down, my mons banging into the front of the couch cushions.

He sat down after swinging me forward. His rampant cock sliding against my slit. Then he began to lower my waist soon he had my anus lined up with the head of his cock. I heard him spit and I was pushed forward a little. Then he grabbed the belts on my thighs and with no hesitation he placed his cock against my puckered pre-oiled hole and slammed me back on his rigid 8 inches of torment.

I arched my spine and howled as he slammed deeply inside of me. “I’m being split in two” I howled. “ Good, you like the pain don’t you?’ He pumped me out and back hard.

I grunted as he crooned,” Hurt you like you want slut” as he plunged me back and forth harder and faster he kept talking. “Scream whore” Slam. I was rammed again.

“Take it bitch. You love the pain. I love your screams.” He was growling. “You’ll shit blood for a week.” I was enjoying it, the nastier he was the hard he slammed me back on his cock the more excited I became. Soon his hold on my thighs wasn’t enough. He leaned forward and grabbed my swinging tits. He squeezed them so tight I felt his finger buried in them as he used them to rock me back and forth I was soon howling and scream at him, “Harder, Hurts so Good, faster. More, fuck me harder.”

Suddenly he stood up and with his rod buried to the hilt in my now throbbing ass I was tipped upward. He stopped long enough to adjust the waist rope and them he really began to pound into me. He would push me away as he rocked back the yank me to him as he thrust forward the sounds of our bodies crashing together filled the wooden house.

Soon there were no words, only animal grunts, groan, howls, and screams as I started a multiple orgasm again I came in wave upon wave of shuddering shaking spasms. My cunt clutching and holding him tight as it milked at his shaft. He came cursing me “ Fucking Cunt “ He screamed as his cock jerked and swelled inside me flooding my ass with his thick hot cum. On and on he pumped, at last collapsing over me his body weight held by mine bound and suspended.

When he could again breath he stepped back to the couch drawing me with him and he wrapped one arm around my waist as he tightened the ropes lifting me off of him and higher still. I gasp as he sat and pulled my now swollen ass to his mouth. I hung there as he ate out my ass first then my cunt, I peaked again as his tongue laved my channel and his beard scrubbed my now raw clit.

Satiated he giggled at the sight of me limp bound . He left me as he went in search of something in his bag, he soon returned and like a kid on Christmas held up before my face his favorite toys, a huge butt plug, and oversized thrusting vibrator the was a plug in and a set of weighted clips that were chained together.

I nearly sobbed as he began to flick my nipples. They rose quickly and stiffly to be clamped tight. Then when he took his hand away the weights began to sway . I was biting my lip as he moved behind me and plucked my raw swollen clit to attention and clipped it as well.

My moans echoed as he licked and sucked at my anus before he shoved the plug in in one swift twisting motion. I was sobbing out loud when he plugged the vib in and let it thrust its way inside my swollen bruised fuckhole.

Then he truly began what I consider the ultimate torment he shoved a penis gag in my mouth and tightened it in place. I whined through my nose when he hooked a third strap to the one crossing my mons and pulled it super tight up my crotch and ass forcing the toys deeper and holding them there.

He snickered at me as he lowered the ropes until my knees rested on the edge of the couch. Then he spun me facing the window, and dropped me so that I lay belly first against the back of the sofa with my chin resting on the top edge.

“Sleep if you can, the others will be here at sunrise.” He walked away leaving me bound, stuffed, and replete. I did sleep the light lucent dreaming kind but in my dreams I enjoyed more depravity more pain, and many more orgasms.

I think I’ll take a short break and let Roland play with my body now. I’ll write more soon.

TBC