Blood of the Clans Ch. 41

Story Info
The lust of the Highlands comes to bear and brings scandal.
8.7k words
4.75
8.5k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 41 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Deb awoke the next morning and once breakfast was over, they headed outside to the gardens and imagined what it was like over four hundred and twenty years ago, when Garreth and Grayson joined with their ladies. They walked along what they imagined to be the flower-lined path and tried to imagine pipers leading them to the altar. Coming to a clear area of grass beside a low garden wall, Deb felt they had come to the spot Uncle Stuart had described. She turned to look back at the castle and imagined a path from it, coming towards her. She tried to imagine the petals leading her down an aisle and an altar in front of the wall.

"Tom, I think we're in the exact spot that Garreth and Therese were." she told him excitedly.

Tom looked around and followed her direction where she described with her hand. He too felt they were there and soon they were imagining what kind of altar they would have and chairs placed for the guests. They embraced happily and stood where they would join, then began kissing. Their passions rose the more they kissed and shortly the desire for intimate touching started. Quickly they looked around and lay down together, readily returning to intimacy. Tom kissed Deb, as he partially lay over her and slid his hand up her body, going under her light sweater. Deb gasped, as he cupped her breast and rolled the tender nub in his fingers. Her fingers grasped his hair and her tongue twirled wildly with his, as she felt her arousal build. She reached down and undid Tom's pants and sought out his rising member, taking it in her hand gently and coaxing it to full readiness, with knowing strokes.

Consumed in the moment, they readied themselves to have sex and stripped away panties and pants. Tom held himself above her, as Deb held him and parted her legs, guiding him between her moist folds. Tom looked deeply into her eyes, as he felt himself enter her slowly, then Deb's fingers clenched into his ass cheeks and pulled him in tightly to her. Tom started to slowly thrust inside her, as their lips and tongues mingled in ecstasy, their hands enticing each other to reach bliss.

As quietly as they could, they reached their goal within strokes of each other and shared a moment with erotic history. Tom and Deb lay together, catching their breath, kissing and smiling, the afterglow relaxing them. The sounds of voices far off on the grounds had them scrambling to get dressed again and then sneak into the gardens and re-appear as if they were walking casually. Gordon was slowly making his way along with Taylor and his wife, Lisa. Tom and Deb met up with them and greeted them, casually talking about the beautiful weather and the gardens.

Taylor pulled Tom to the side slightly and quietly said, "Zip."

Tom quickly turned from the others and pulled it closed and whispered, "Thanks," back.

Taylor patted his back and winked, as he smiled and they walked back to the spot Deb felt was where the altar was back then.

"So what do you think of the story so far, Tom?" Taylor asked.

"It's awesome, Taylor. Uncle Stuart, Tav and Argus sure know a lot about the clan history. That's one of the big things that Deb and I wanted to do when we came here and this is way beyond what we hoped to learn. Can you believe some of the things they talk about though? All that wild sex and the brutal killings and stuff? Deb and I wonder about that some times after they finish, just how much is real and how much they make up as they go along." Tom told him, letting him know they were sceptical about things.

"In all honesty, Tom, everything they've talked about happened. There's things that have happened that would make you sick and others that would make your blood boil. You have no idea, laddie, just what Scotland has gone through. Pay close attention and don't discount anything you think isn't true. If you do think it is, just ask and I'm sure they'll find

some proof for you. This truly is a great experience in learning about your history and the history of the highlands. I've learned so much in the last few days, that it made me feel I knew nothing before. Stuart and Tavish, as well as Argus, are very big on the clan histories and Scotland as well. Don't forget, Tavish was a history professor at Glasgow University." Taylor told him and could see the reality sinking in for Tom. "As for the steamy stuff, who said that was something modern that happened? People have been doing things for a long time and we just happen to be privy to a written account of it. I have to say though, Arabella was quite the lusty woman. Therese, I'm beginning to think, had a thing for the ladies, as well as Garreth." he said in hushed tones.

"No kidding. She would love living in today's times, I bet. That kind of lifestyle would be easier to have now." Tom confided his thoughts.

"What makes you think it was hard back then?" Taylor said and laughed loudly, making his wife and Deb, as well as Gordon turn around to look at them.

They came to the spot and looked around, agreeing it might well be the spot that was used back then. The women started imagining how everything would look and how it would happen. The men casually walked a bit away from them and discussed more manly pursuits, as Gordon slowly made his way back through the gardens, stopping to pick at deadheads on the plants and then moved on towards the castle.

Argus drove onto the castle grounds shortly before ten and parked in the family parking area. He was determined that today, would be the day the MacLeod's learned the truth. Gordon welcomed him in and ushered him to the living room, where Stuart was enjoying his morning cup of tea.

"Argus, yer here awfy early, what brings ye tae the castle?" Stuart asked him as he sat.

"Yer going tae continue the telling today?" Argus asked him, his question almost like a command.

"Aye, in fact I'm waiting on my nephew and his fiancee tae return, so I can continue. Tavish should be here in another hour or so, as well. Molly has just made a fresh batch of shortbread, would ye care fer some?" Stuart asked him with a sly smile, knowing what happened the last time Argus had some in front of him.

"I'm going tae tell it today, but I'm not sure noo, if I want everyone tae hear it." he blurted out, stunning Stuart with his announcement.

"Argus, I beg ye as a friend, tae tell me what it is that ye know. Allow me the honour of saving face and that of my clan." he pled, his face one of growing concern.

Argus looked at his friend of many decades and knew how damaging his information could be to him. In his heart, he knew he didn't want to hurt Stuart, or diminish the clan at all, but his secret had to come out.

"Stuart, we've been friends since we were boys in school, so has Tavish. I would'ne do anything tae disgrace ye or the clan, but what I ha'e tae tell, will cause great concern fer us all. I want ye tae tell all the silly nonsense wi' the women and sex and get tae when Arabella and Braedon joined. All I'll say is this, something happened between two people that should'ne ha'e happened, nothing more." he divulged and saw Stuart's concern rise.

Argus could see it in Stuart's eyes and face that he knew, or at least suspected it.

"Ye know, don't ye, Stuart? Ye've known all along what happened, but ye treat it like it's just a rumour. It's not a rumour, it's true and I ha'e proof." Argus confirmed to him.

Stuart was held speechless momentarily, as the reality of things set in. He was about to tell what he knew himself, when Tom and Deb returned with Taylor and Lisa.

"Looks like it's time we let everyone know what the true history of the clan is, Stuart. Are ye ready tae tell, or should I?" he asked Stuart quietly, seeing the worry on his face.

The two couples entered the living room and greeted Argus, who returned the greeting

with a smile and offered them to sit. Once everyone was comfortable, Argus spoke out.

"I was just saying tae Stuart, that I wanted tae tell everyone today, what really happened

back then. I won't kid ye's either. What I ha'e tae tell ye's will certainly shock everyone, just like it did tae me. I sat fer a week trying tae make sense oot of it."

"What have you got to tell, Argus? You make it sound deadly serious. What could you possibly tell us, that would have my cousin in such a state?" Taylor asked him, concern written on his face.

"I'll wait till Tavish shows up and we can continue wi' the story. He needs tae hear this as well. He'll ha'e tae re-write some history books, once he does." Argus told them.

As if by magic, Tavish arrived and was announced by Gordon. Tavish entered the room and saw the dower looks on everyone's faces.

"What's happened? Why the faces on e'eryone?" he asked.

"Argus is aboot tae come out wi' something and it's something that will change oor history as we know it, he says." Stuart told him.

"What is it, Argus? What's so flaming important, that ye've waited three days tae tell us?" Tavish asked him, wanting it out in the open to deal with.

"Gordon, could we all ha'e a cup of tea and I think it's time we talked of what really happened behind closed doors so long ago." Argus told them.

Gordon had a servant go and prepare tea for the guests and took his position at the back of the room again.

"So where should we start then, Argus?" Stuart asked him.

"I think ye should continue wi' the next night after the hand fasting. It's yer ancestor that has caused this tae happen, so it's only fair ye should tell it." Argus told him and looked at Tavish. "Yer's as well."

Tavish looked at Argus with suspicion and concern, wondering what was going on and why he was so adamant about keeping it secret. Stuart thought back to where they had left off and continued from the next day.

***************************

The next day after the ceremony, Garreth awoke with a start, having been awakened by a vivid dream of the Earl taking Therese away from him. His heart rate quickened with rage at the thought, as his mind continued to dwell on the dream. His head felt the effects of too much alcohol and it rebelled against him, making his head spin and feel dizzy. A pounding headache followed right after and Garreth railed at the heavens with his pain. His manservant, Keith, knocked and entered quickly, worried something terrible had happened.

"Yer Lairdship, are ye troubled? Can I bring anything tae settle ye, or is there a need for a physician?" he asked with worry.

"No, Keith, I'll no need a physician, but bring me something tae ease the pain in my head. I fear I drank too much after the Earl's men ruined my night wi' Therese. My Therese, I must know hoo she is. She was devastated by the news the dispatch said and so it would. That wee fuck of a man has caused enough pain in her life already and mine too. I'll no stand by and let him destroy all that is good and right." Garreth vented, as his head swam and pounded mercilessly.

Keith bowed and said he would bring something to ease his headache and ask the maids how Therese did through the night. Garreth thanked him, then held his head in his hands and tried to think of what to do. In two more days, he and Grayson, along with all the men, would be making their way to Tioram and begin battle preparations. His mother and Therese were sailing back to France to stay at her chateau, until the fighting stopped and she would return. Grayson was sailing Heather and her mother to stay at Dunluce Castle with Sorley's clan, where he knew they were out of harm's way. It eased his mind to know the ones he loved were protected, but the reality of the conflict spreading, was a distinct worry.

Never had so many clans been involved in such a battle for dominance and control and now the balance of power was in jeopardy of shifting. Thinking seemed to make the pounding worse and he tried to banish thoughts from happening. Keith returned with a cup of herbal tea made with corriander seeds and had Garreth inhale the steam from it. Garreth sat on his bed and held the cup to his face and breathed in the fragrant, aromatic steam. After several minutes, the pain in his head started to ease and soon after was bearable enough to begin his day and deal with the issues at hand. He called for Keith to dress him and soon after, made his way to the hall, where many of the men were already sitting and eating. Garreth could see that he wasn't the only one to suffer from the drink.

"Bring corriander tea fer anyone who suffers from the ills of drink." he called out to the kitchen staff.

Many eyes squinted in pain at the loudness of his voice, causing Garreth to look apologetic to them. Food was brought to him and he ate in silence out of respect to their needs and soon, every man had a cup of steaming liquid placed before him. They inhaled it and soon after, many said they were indeed feeling better. Garreth and the men soon returned to talk of battle and the plans they had to carry out before leaving Dunvegan. Braedon was sailing back to Stalker and preparing his castle for a possible siege, while the others would be re-joining their men and preparing for battle at Tioram.

The ladies had awoke and convened in Therese's room, Heather having spent the night with Grayson. She had barely had a moment of sleep and looked the worse for it, her eyes puffy and swollen and her face no longer having a glow. No matter what the ladies did to console her, the fact remained that an evil, little man had something to keep her and her love, Garreth, apart. Until that challenge was usurped and made null and void, her joining with Garreth would always be in question. A knock at the door had Arabella bid entry. A maid entered and asked how Lady Therese was feeling. Laird Garreth was concerned about her condition. Arabella told her what to tell him and said they would be down soon to join them.

They helped make Therese presentable and soon joined the men in the hall. The men rose as they entered and Garreth came to his new bride and walked with her to her seat. Her eyes were filled with sadness and any little thing could set her off. Garreth's sympathies came to the fore and made an announcement.

"On this day, one that should be filled wi' great happiness, I look at my bride and see the sadness taking her. This should ne'er be. We should be enjoying oor bond and sharing in the joys of it. Wi' long thoughts on the matter, it is my decision tae write tae the king and church myself and declare oor joining tae be legitimate. I'll not wait until Wallace makes a case against us. He'll ha'e nothing tae defend his position and cede this madness at their rule. I won't let another day pass and see him cast such a dark cloud o'er us."

Therese looked at her mate and found the will to smile. She could feel in her heart that his letters would be heard and they would be given a clear path to be together, without persecution or impediment. She held her hands to him and Garreth took them in his, then smiled, seeing a sparkle of happiness in her eyes as she rose. She let the love in her heart come out in her newly learned words.

"Adhraim thu. Graim thu, gra mo chroi. Tugaim mo chroi duit go deo, mo chroi iomlan. Mo gealltanas siorai. Thabhafainn fuil mo chroi duit, a Stor." ( I adore you. I love you, love of my heart. I give my heart to you forever, my whole heart. My eternal promise. I give you the blood of my heart, Darling)

Garreth stood in awe at hearing her speak in Gaelic to him. He hugged her tightly to him and caressed her hair, before pulling back and looking into her eyes.

"A gra, tugaim mo chroi duit le gra go deo. Taim i ngra leat. Ta mo chroi istagh ionat." (My love, I give my heart to you with love forever. I am in love with you. My heart is within you.) he said to her smiling and in moments, their lips met and cheers rang out once more.

They turned their kiss into smiles and soon last night's disastrous turn, was turned around and no more was said of the Earl's challenge. The day was spent enjoying their love once more, Grayson and Heather enjoying theirs too. As the men began congregating together, the women did as well. Heather found a moment alone with Therese and shared her intimacies with her.

"Therese, it was wonderful. I had Grayson do as ye said and it made me feel so incredible. My sweet friend, hoo can I thank ye, fer such a treasure ye gi' me. I know oor nights will be blessed wi' great joys, and I owe it tae ye fer sharing that wi' me. Grayson was so in awe of it all. I swear, I almost laughed because of the look on his face. I just hugged him close tae me and giggled happily. I could'ne do anything else. I will say this though, I'm glad we did it before he entered me, he's quite..." Heather faltered trying to describe him without saying it and held her hands up and showed her his length and girth with her fingers.

Therese gasped at the thought and wondered about Garreth's size and her ability to take him inside her. "and I know it helped him get it inside me. But once he was, dear God the sensations he made in me wi' it. When we were done, the bed was soaking under me. I ha'e no idea what it was, but it was from me. We did'ne care, we were so happy t'gether."

"I am so happy for you, Heather. If he has done you no harm, then all is well. I wish to teach Garreth how to touch me like that. Were you nervous to be with him? When you gave yourself to him?" she asked, hoping to get knowledge beforehand on what to expect.

Heather looked around for anyone in earshot and whispered to make sure it wasn't heard.

"I was very shy at first when he opened my nightdress and bared my body tae his eyes. I know the marks are nearly gone and can'ne see them well, but it was something that I hated him tae see. He softly told me it was okay and he ne'er held it against me that it happened. So I just lay there and let him look at me, I had no idea how tae get started and I don't think he did as well. He looked like a wee boy wi' a new toy, but didn't know what tae do wi' it. He lay there naked, grinning like a fool at me, so I know he liked what he saw. So I took his hand and placed it on my breast. Ye'd think he'd died and gone tae heaven, the look on him." Heather and Therese giggled quietly, then she continued. "He squeezed it and played wi' it, but he had no idea what tae do wi' it, so I put my hand on his and guided him. I told him how tae touch me and as he did, his pride just started growing on its own. I felt it getting bigger against my leg, then started wondering just hoo big it was going tae get. It made me wonder afterwards, where does it all go tae once they're done? I moved my hand o'er and took it. My God, it felt like a piece of wood, it was so hard. I ran my fingers up and down it, that seemed tae please him greatly, so I did that fer a while. I could feel that sensation down there," she said pointing to her lap, "and I had tae get him tae touch that spot on me. I moved his hand down and placed it o'er me, then pushed his finger gently and moved it, so he was rubbing it right. I felt those sparks go off again and knew he had done it fer me. I was so thrilled inside. Once I calmed down a bit. I asked him tae take me. I felt like he would split me in two at first, but then it was wonderful and no more pain. I do think him doing that tae me first made it easier fer him tae get in me."

"That sounded so incredible. How beautiful and loving for you both. I hope my night is as good, when I give myself to Garreth. I wish to make him so very happy." Therese said smiling, but Heather could sense the worry in her face and words.

"Ye'll ha'e a wonderful night t'gether. Don'ne worry, Therese. He'll be happy wi' ye, I know it." she told her, holding her hand in comfort.

"I do hope so too. He is such a wonderful man and deserves it." Therese said, thinking of him.

"He is a good man. One of the finest men in the Highlands. My kin in Glengarry hear and know of him and speak of him well. As fer his looks, ye'll be hard pressed tae find another man better. He's been wanted by many a woman and none ha'e succeeded in getting him. There's many who would be jealous of ye, Therese and want yer place wi' him, but he chose ye and ye chose him, so the rest can spin and sputter away."