Blood of the Clans Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arabella and Kyla came walking over to them, so the new brides ceased talking of the nuptials, trying to look more innocent.

"Och, don'ne stop talking about the fun, just because we showed up. What? Ye think I don'ne know what two new brides would be sitting and talking aboot wi' such interest? I was a bride once too, so, what sordid details are we sharing? Kyla is getting joined after this war wi' Sloan, so she needs tae know a few things as well." Arabella chortled, exposing the unheard conversation.

Kyla blushed and giggled, getting the other two to laugh and soon the feminine side of loving their men was discussed.

***************************

"No, I'm no going intae details, so ferget it." Stuart said, breaking off from the story, when he saw the looks on the women's faces, then laughed heartily. "Noo, that night did see events happen between Garreth and Therese, that did get written down in two diaries. Therese's and Arabella's. As it happened, Therese had problems accepting Garreth when he tried tae penetrate her, stop it Lisa," he told her, as she made expressions with her hands to denote Garreth's size, "and they did'ne quite succeed at christening the wedding bed. Therese felt she had let Garreth down, failed him as a wife and was in her chambers, when Arabella came to get her next morning".

Arabella entered the chambers to find Therese sitting on the bed crying. She came to her and hugged her to her to comfort her.

"What is it, mon souer? Why are ye so troubled?"

"Oh Arabella, it was terrible. When Garreth tried to enter me, it was so painful, I cried out. No matter what he did, he couldn't enter me without great pain. I am no good to him, Arabella. How can I be a wife to him? How can I be a mother for him?" she said and started crying heavily again.

"Don't be like that, Therese. Of course ye'll be a good wife and mother. Tell me, what happened? What were ye like when he tried tae enter ye?" she asked her.

"What do you mean?" she sobbed out.

"Were ye dry? Were ye not ready fer him yet?" Arabella asked softly.

"I was dry. I could feel his... pulling at me. The more he pushed in, the worse the pain became. I tried to bear it, but it became too painful to let him." Therese confessed, thinking her friend knew what had happened.

"I thought so. A woman must be ready down there tae accept a man. It will cause great pain if yer not. There's nothing wrong wi' ye, my love." Arabella explained.

"Are you sure? Could it be something so simple?" Therese asked, finding a reason to stop crying.

"I know it's so, Therese, believe me, pet." she assured her.

"What can I do then?" she asked.

"Ye already know what tae do. Ye told Heather about it, ye told me about it. Ha'e him touch ye there first. E'en a bit of spit on his fingers will help. If yer readied, he'll slide intae ye easily." Arabella told her, seeing her find a hint of a smile in her hope. Arabella hugged Therese and assured her she would be wonderful for Garreth.

"How can you be so sure though? What if it doesn't work?" Therese began to fret.

"I know it'll work and tae make sure, I'll talk tae Garreth and let him know." Arabella assured her.

"NO, please do not tell him of this. I would be so ashamed, if he knew of this." Therese begged.

"My dear Therese, I can'ne stand by and let a beautiful love be ruined, because I could do something tae help it and did'ne. I've known Garreth since he was a boy. We've been life-long friends and ye know how my heart feels about him. Let me do this fer ye's. Let me gi'e ye's something fer yer joining, that will bring ye's true happiness." she told Therese and could see she understood her reasoning. "Noo, let's get ye cleaned up and looking like a proper lady. I'll talk tae Garreth and swear tae ye, ye'll no regret it." Arabella told her, her words taken at more than face value.

As the day wore on, Arabella found a moment alone with Garreth and took him aside in private.

"Garreth, my dear, sweet friend. I need tae talk tae ye about Therese and ye. I know about last night and how it hurt Therese when ye tried tae be with her." she divulged straight off, making Garreth nervous and feeling exposed. "She loves ye so much and wants nothing more than tae make ye happy. I know what went wrong and I want tae help ye, so it doesn't happen again. Trust me on this, Garreth, I'm a woman and know what to do." she spoke out bluntly and saw the look of embarrassment come across his face.

"I ne'er want tae hurt her, Bella, ye know that. But please, tell me how tae be with her, so I don't ruin our love." Garreth admitted and asked her with hopeful tones in his voice.

"I ha'e something better than telling ye." she told him with a bit of a wicked smile coming out.

"What's that then?" he asked her.

"I'll show ye's. I'm coming tae yer chambers t'night and guide ye through it. Ye'll ne'er ha'e any worries about being wi' Therese e'er again. I promise." she said and saw the look of shock on his face.

"Och Garreth, I've seen ye naked already and her as well. There's nothing I ha'en't seen of either of ye's, What ye's need, is me tae guide ye when yer t'gether and show ye how tae please her. If ye don'ne, I understand, but ye face many nights of frustration and suffering if ye don'ne learn some things. Trust me Garreth, ye won't be disappointed if ye do. I'll teach Therese tae use her mouth on ye, like I did." she ended with that and saw his face turn to her, when she mentioned their prior sexual moments in her chamber.

Garreth stood in silence, pondering Arabella's offer. He knew in his heart he had no idea what to do to please Therese, or how to enter her without causing pain, but he wanted to desperately.

"I'll agree tae yer helping us, Bella. It's a strange thing ye ask of me, but I want tae make Therese happy in our bed and I admit tae needing help." he shyly confessed.

"That's good, Garreth. Don't worry. I'll come tae yer chambers when all ha'e gone tae their own beds. No one will know about this. It's oor secret tae share. Now, I'll leave ye and go find Therese and let her know it's alright and let her feel at ease. She's a lovely woman, Garreth, none finer and I owe it tae ye, take make sure ye find happiness wi' her."

Garreth understood Arabella's reasoning and accepted it, despite how strange it sounded to do. Once the meal was done and night came, the guests made their way to their rooms, or sat in the hall by the fire talking. Garreth lay in his bed naked, staring at the oak beams and tried to imagine what was going to happen. His thoughts were broken by a gentle knock at the door. It opened and Therese and Arabella came in. They were in their nightdresses and robes covering them and stood beside the bed.

"Are ye ready, Garreth?" Arabella asked him.

"Aye." he replied, looking at both of them and felt a bit over-whelmed by the sight of them.

Arabella stepped behind Therese and helped her take her robe off, then tossed it to the end of the bed. Then she took the hem of Therese's nightdress and slowly raised it, baring her friend. The patch of black, wavy hair came into view and Garreth gasped in his breath at seeing it. The dress rose higher and Therese raised her hands up, so Arabella could slip it over her head. Garreth saw the milky white globes of her breasts, with the pale, pink of her nipples capping them and felt his manhood respond. Therese stood bared before him and then Arabella put her hands on the bed robes and began pulling them down.

Garreth halted her in his embarrassment, but she smiled and continued pulling. He let it go reluctantly and soon his rising member was exposed to the two women. Arabella took off her robe and had Therese climb on the bed with her, so they were on either side of Garreth.

"Now, Garreth knows what this is like, but ye don't, Therese, so I'll show ye how tae please a man wi' yer lips and mouth. Take him in yer hand like this," she showed her how to hold it, "then pull back on it, so the crown is exposed. Now, kiss the end of it and then down the length." she explained and showed Therese how she did it.

Garreth went rigid in seconds and Therese gasped in surprise, while Arabella smiled. She took Therese's hand and placed it over the turgid member, but didn't know what to do precisely, so Arabella placed her hand over hers and guided it along the length. The purpled head stood out against the pinky-white of his skin and Arabella went on stroking with Therese's hand.

"Now kiss him from the top to the bottom and back up again." she instructed.

Therese placed tiny ineffectual kisses along it and Arabella could see it had no effect. She leaned forward and asked Therese to show her love for him, but saw no change. Arabella pursed her lips and placed loving kisses to his pride and Therese could see the difference in his reaction.

"Now, ye try it like that." she told Therese.

She watched and saw the difference in Garreth's reaction and knew she was putting feeling in it now.

"Now take him in yer mouth and stroke him wi' yer hand at the same time."

Therese looked at Garreth's rigid manhood and was unsure what Arabella meant for her to do.

"Like this, my love. Watch." she told her and took Garreth's pride in her hand and placed her lips on the crown.

Her mouth opened and Therese watched, as Arabella's lips slid slowly down his shaft, until he was almost completely inside her mouth and then she withdrew it, wrapping her lips tighter as she did. Therese heard the blissful moans Garreth made and knew it pleased him greatly.

"Like that, Therese. Try that now." she instructed her.

Therese did the same thing, but found her gag reflex stopped her from going more than halfway. She tried, but it made her gag and withdraw.

"That's okay, ye don't ha'e tae take all of him in like I did. This is just tae get him wet, but ye can please him just doing this, can't she, Garreth?" Arabella asked him.

Garreth moaned at the sensations he was feeling and nodded his head. He was feeling his embarrassment fade and his trepidations of doing this were fading away as well. He'd never dreamed this possible, but living it, had him enjoying something uniquely special and intimate with Therese, he would enjoy many times to come.

"Garreth, gi'e me yer hand. I want tae show ye how tae please Therese and make her

ready fer ye tae enter her." she asked him and placed his hand on her breast. "Feels nice, doesn't it? That wee nub she has, is her teat and if ye play wi' it gently, it'll bring great pleasure tae her." she told him.

Garreth took the tender bud in his thumb and fingers and squeezed it.

Therese yelped and pulled away from him.

"That's too hard, Garreth. Softer, like this." Arabella told him, then put her fingers over Therese's other nipple. "Roll it like this and touch it softly." she said and Therese's moans of pleasure let him know it was something wonderful.

Garreth did it the way Arabella did and Therese held his hand to her and sighed with arousal. He marvelled at the way it swelled and rose from her mound. In a move of his own doing, Garreth raised himself and kissed the tender morsel. Therese moaned louder and held his head to her in response.

Arabella slid a hand between Therese's legs and felt if her opening was wet and ready for entry. The slick juices on her fingers let her know she was and moved back a bit further. She had Therese straddle his waist, but kept them apart.

"She's ready fer ye, but I want ye know what it feels like, so put yer hand down there, where her opening is and see what I mean." she instructed him.

Garreth looked a bit surprised, when his fingers slid over her hot sex. The wetness came away and he understood what Arabella was meaning about her being ready. Arabella reached down and took Garreth's member and rubbed the tip along the moistened folds, making his swollen tip slippery with her juices. She held it to Therese's opening and put her other hand on her shoulder and gently pulled her down onto him. Garreth felt himself sliding into her, spreading her apart as he filled her. There was no pain or crying this time, as he felt her ass come to rest in his lap.

"Now, ride him up and down Therese and Garreth, let her take the lead and do this."

Arabella instructed and shortly after, Therese was rising and falling slowly onto his shaft.

She knelt and watched the couple with extreme mixed emotions and then slid her own nightdress off and bared herself. She moved in close behind Therese and brought her hands around and placed them on her breasts. The hard points of her nipples pressed against her palms and she rubbed them in circles. Therese's ardour rose and her actions quickened in response. Arabella rolled the little, pink buds and drove her friend into ecstasy, as an orgasm washed through her.

Garreth lay in awe-struck wonder, at what he was experiencing and seeing before him. He lay there looking at his new bride, the love of his heart, gliding smoothly up and down along his pride and his lifelong friend, teasing and eliciting greater feelings from her and now realized she was naked as well. He couldn't take anymore visual and physical stimulation and felt himself erupt into Therese. He thrust up hard, burying himself deeply, as he felt himself release his seed. Therese was driven beyond her control and succumbed to the passion. Her orgasmic tide washed through her, engulfing her in blissful ecstasy and felt herself releasing her own love back to him.

Arabella sat back and looked at them, spasms and twitches, moans and grunts issuing from them and felt her own lustful needs rise in her. With little more need than her two hands, she rubbed her own moistened slit and tiny button of joy, as the other pinched and rolled her nipples. Therese lowered herself onto Garreth, keeping him inside her, then kissed his lips one at a time. Garreth returned her kiss and held her to him, as their joining oozed slowly from her.

Arabella needed no more visual than that to bring her to the brink of pleasure and cried out softly in hitches, as her orgasm took her over. Garreth and Therese stopped kissing when they heard the noises and looked at Arabella, three fingers buried deep inside herself, while her other hand rubbed briskly over her swollen nub. They were in awe of her ecstasy and watched, as her flow soaked into her hand and dripped to the bed below her. Arabella finally opened her eyes and saw that she was being stared at. Her face went crimson and her breasts flushed brighter than they were already, as she pulled her sodden fingers from herself and wiped them on her nightdress.

"You have learned to do that very well, Bella. The first time you touched yourself, when we bathed at St. Pierre, I had no idea why the sisters would punish you so badly. Knowing the pleasure it brings you, I can see why you defied the sisters and continued doing it. I have not tried to do that to myself, but seeing how it brings such pleasure, I do wish to try." Therese said, breaking one awkward moment and making another for her.

"Ye knew I was doing it?" Arabella confessed.

"Yes, I did. You would wait until you thought I was asleep and I knew you did it, because you made these soft, little moans." Therese admitted, confirming the truth of it. "You always smiled more the next day when you did, so I knew it made you happy."

Arabella smiled through her embarrassment, not caring that they were all naked and discussing her sexual dalliances.

"Well, it does make a body feel well after doing it. If ye want tae try it, it's not hard tae do. Once ye know where tae touch yerself and what pleases ye, ye can show Garreth and ha'e him do it tae ye. Then he can show ye what pleases him and do that fer him. And ye, laying there quiet as a mouse and no saying anything, what ha'e ye got tae say?" she pried, looking at Garreth lying back and looking all in wonder at what was being said.

"Bella, ye ha'e me at a loss fer words. I ha'e no idea what yer talking about and if ye'd explain it tae me, I could gi'e ye an answer."

"Men, all fighting and swords. No a right head among ye's. I'm talking about pleasuring each other, ye great twit. Do ye no want tae make Therese as happy as ye can?"

"Aye, of course I do." he shot back.

"Well, I'm trying tae show ye hoo ye can do that. Now, let's get ye's ready." she said and reached over and pulled Garreth's deflating manhood from Therese.

He was coated thickly in their fluids and Arabella made a ring with her thumb and finger and scraped it from his shaft. They watched in awe as she licked some from her finger.

"Och, it's not bad. It's quite nice in a way. Want tae taste?" she said and held it to them.

Garreth screwed up his face in disgust at the thought, but Therese dabbed her little finger in it daintily, then touched it to her tongue. She let the taste mingle for a few seconds and pulled Arabella's hand to her and sucked a finger clean. Garreth looked on in amazement, as she savoured the taste of their joining, a satisfied humming accompanying it.

"Try it, ye big sissy. Think fer a minute. Ye are made from this, so it can'ne be bad, or e'ery person alive would be bad. It's a bit heady, but very smooth, like cream." she said, coaxing him to taste it.

Garreth stuck his tongue out and Arabella wiped some on it. He let the flavour roll on his tongue and decided it wasn't as bad as he thought it was.

"See. Now, Therese, ye lie back and be at ease, oh, wait." she said and scooped away what was still oozing from between her swollen folds with her fingers. "all done. Ye two make quite a handful, don't ye?" she quipped, seeing the amount she held in her hand.

They turned red, seeing how abundant their loving flow was and watched as Arabella lapped a large amount up. Therese not to be left out, cleaned the rest from her hand with her tongue and then kissed it.

Therese lay back as requested and Arabella had Garreth join her, kneeling beside her. Garreth kept looking at Arabella's bountiful breasts and she took his hand and put it on one.

"Happy? Does it feel nice? It feels nice tae me." she joked to him.

Garreth pulled his hand away and looked at Therese in embarrassment.

"They are quite beautiful, aren't they. Bella has been blessed with them since a girl. Mine seem to have stopped wanting to grow, but I do think hers are what a woman's breasts should look like. I was jealous of them and so wished mine were the same. These barely fill out my dress." Therese said, cupping her perky breasts and squeezing them gently.

"Och, don't say such nonsense. Garreth found them beautiful, didn't ye?" she asked him,

getting a nod in fast response, "I like them as well. Ye look just as much a woman as I do, mon souer."

Therese flushed at the compliment and looked at Garreth. He nodded in agreement and without a thought, bent and kissed her breasts.

"They are beautiful, my love." he said smiling, a look of deep love in his eyes.

Arabella then led Therese into pleasuring herself and made sure Garreth paid close attention. When it came to touching her clitoris, Arabella parted Therese's folds and pointed out the tiny nub of flesh that gave so much pleasure. Therese rubbed it and dipped inside herself to coat her slick fluid over it. Garreth watched in all wonder, as Therese's arousal consumed her. Her fingers entered her and slid in and out, as her other finger rubbed quickly on her clitoris. Minutes later, wetness flowed from her and the aroma of her sex filled the air.

"There ye are, Garreth. Ye now know what pleases her. Be patient and gentle wi' her.

Trust in yer love of one another. Enjoy many nights t'gether learning what pleases ye. I'm going tae leave now and let ye's do what ye need tae do. Therese, watch him and learn what makes him happy. From here on in, ye'll ne'er ha'e a problem loving one another." she told them and started to pull on her soiled nightdress.