All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 09'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 12 years ago
YESAH!!

LOVE THIS SUBMISSION CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT .. THANKYOU!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

A pleasure as always.

u5969u5969about 12 years ago
thanks!

Nice to see this story continue- it looked bad

there for a few months.

wordlover11wordlover11about 12 years ago
I'm so excited!!!

So happy to see you are continuing this, I love your work, thank you!

kissntell13kissntell13about 12 years ago
Another awesome installment

Seriously, have I told you how glad I am that you're back? Things looked pretty bleak for a couple months there, but these new chapters have gotten my hopes back up.

And I have every faith that you're going to find a way to bring Nadia back to us. Right? Right?!!? RIGHT?!?!?!?!

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 12 years ago
I've been waiting...

Im so very glad your back and writing this story series again..

i honestly missed it

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank god your back

thank you so much... i really have wish that you continue this story because of one reason.. I WANT NADIA AND ANDRAEMALEK story sooooooo much and would love to read about them in the following stories that you will be doing. YOUR ARE THE BEST, EVER!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Thank u so much for continuing. your awesome, love this series

as much as i like the story now, i hope you will find a way to get Nadia back

since they can travel back in time with this key, there is hope, isnt it?

plz get her back, plz plz plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please bring Nadia back!

I really love your story but please bring Nadia back into the story. It so unfair to Andrea ,just because he's half demon doesn't mean he shouldn't be happy with the one loves.. He is my favour character and when Nadia died i cried my eyes out. Please can't you at least tell us readers whether or not there is a possibility of her coming back in coming chapters. Cause im dying over here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another great chapter, as always.

I am so glad you are continuing this story. Liam has been one of my favorite of the brothers (I have been crushing on the strong and silent Alexis, and hope to read his story one day). I realized how sweet Liam was when he bought all the kitchen supplies for Nadia when she first arrived at the mansion in an earlier story, and I want him to find love and happiness. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Yves

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 12 years ago
yes baby!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you're back! I have been checking back every month and this time I got lucky :) great chapter! I agree with the comment below.. we want Nadia back with Andrea :'(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

can't wait for the next chapter and yes please bring Nadia back come on it is a supernatural story and let Xan have some amazing ass kick power so she can destroy Sherlaine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your work

I am so happy to see that you are still working on this series. I really enjoy the entire story so far. You always leave me wanting more. I have even started the series over again. I hope the next chapter is posted soon.

Thanks again for sharing your work with us.

sherrylee1015

apollonaapollonaalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You write very well. Enjoying this series immensely!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous