Bloodlines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers

"He did leave the Ministry of Defence's Unnamed Division in ruin." James shook his head, "But we did lose some powerful allies because of his incompetence."

"Isobel will be missed, but she made her own choice. She had the chance to escape and didn't take it. Besides, the grimoire she had used to prolong her life was almost depleted." Melania smiled, "At least Cyril and Delilah survived."

"That witch is kind of cute for an English tart." James snickered, "I could always tell that young Kenward who I am and then tap into her bloodline like she wanted to do with me."

"That would make for an interesting moment when that uptight British Bitch, Gail Kenward finds out that you and then therefore her daughter would be a part of the Avis coven of France. A coven she decimated two decades ago because she couldn't see the possibilities in using dark magic. Melania's smile became sinister in nature, "Your idea is very... tempting."

*

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,052 Followers