Bloodlines Ch. 02

Story Info
The Rise of Cody; A Mother's Decision.
18.2k words
4.7
8.3k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers

Author's note: After the long wait, Bloodlines Ch. 2 has arrived. In this final installment, I did use characters from two other stories; A Darkening Soul and Mystical Tattoo, though they are not must reads to follow Cody to his conclusion. They would, however, provide depth for several key characters if interested. With that, Happy Reading!

Beckett Guthrie didn't want to die. He knew most people felt this way, but when your demise is inevitably crashing down on you, filling your mouth and lungs with the abhorrent taste of salt water as it drags you under and then deeper, the fear of death becomes exponentially cognizant.

*

England. A country rich in history and lore. The trip was meant to be the dream vacation for Beckett. Working as a Traffic Police Officer for the past five years, he has dealt with his fair share of angry motorists, drunken assholes, to even being shot at just because the guy owed child support and didn't want to pay it. If the normal headache's of protecting the city weren't enough, he also had to deal with Police Chief Reed. Despite passing the detective course with flying colors and having the highest marksmanship in the department, he was held back from his promotion just because he was on Chief Reed's bad side. Instead, he scrapped every dime and saved every penny in order be able to fulfill his lifelong dream. Dealing with all the crap on the streets was going to pay off.

Big Ben, Windsor Castle, Sherwood Forest, and Stone Henge were all fantastic sights. Beckett then decided to visit Porthleven for a stunning walk around the largest freshwater lake in Cornwall, Loe Pool. Only then, did the dream become a nightmare.

"Breathtaking," Beckett inhaled the air with a smile as he stood on Loe Sandbar, a small stretch of land that felt more like grit than sand. With the vast, rough, deep blue sea of the Atlantic Ocean on one horizon coupled with the picturesque landscape of the calm and serene Loe Pool on the other; the contrasting styles between the two bodies of water provided Beckett the ultimate excuse to be a tourist. "Where's my camera?" He searched his bag, digging down to the bottom knowing it was somewhere, when the ocean displayed it's ugly wrath.

*

Beckett coughed, water spewing from his throat. He could feel the soft glow of light coming from behind him. 'Am I dead? No, too much pain.' He rolled on his side, coughing again, spitting out even more of the remnants of his ordeal. He wiped the wet from his eyes before running a hand through his hair, pushing the excess water back from his face. His eyes were finally able to creak open to find the reality of his situation. He was in an underwater cavern. Bones littered the ground. Behind him was the lake that the ocean mercilessly forced him to become acquainted. He looked forward only to see the depth of the cave extended a short distance. But that light, so out of place, was emanating from a peculiar source. It appeared to be coming from inside the wall. 'Perhaps a tunnel to the surface?'

Beckett gripped the clay ground and forced himself to stand. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for a strenuous dig. If he could crack the outer shell, he may be able to widen the opening enough to squeeze through it. He strode toward the illumination and paused. It was the face of a woman. The rest of her body also glowed, but it was dimmed as it was encrusted into the rock. Her blonde hair was matted into the wall, her near transparent pale face allowed the sheen of luminosity.

"What the hell?"

The woman's eyelids blinked open revealing their navy blue nature, the color completely saturating all aspects of her eyes. "You have come to free me and I shall grant you the world."

Beckett's eyes went wide, "Nope." He took a step back followed quickly by another in fright before tripping backwards and landing on the soft clay floor.

The woman's eyes narrowed, "But if you free me, you will be King. All will be yours."

"Yeah, not on my to do list," Beckett stood and turned around; "And yes, I am aware of the Legend of the Lady in the Lake."

He continued walking toward the edge of the water. 'Perhaps if I swim down and under the cave, I'll find a way back to the surface?'

"I am not a Legend. I am here." Viviane looked at Beckett curiously, "You'll drown."

Beckett kneeled to the waters edge. The darkness was going to be an issue. 'I'd have to be extremely lucky to survive this swim. Perchance the cave will offer another way to the surface?' He began looking around for any possible breaches, no matter how minute.

"Why will you not free me?" The woman asked in confusion. "Do you not wish to control the world?"

Beckett turned and walked toward the woman, pointing at her, "I will not release you because you are not normal. When someone is trapped, they scream and plead for help, all the while being in a panic; but you? Bribery. Not to mention you shouldn't even be alive down here. No, I suspect that if someone put you in that wall, there was a reason... Besides the fact that if you are who I think you are, you learned all your mentors secrets and then trapped him in a tree or a stone."

"It was a stone entwined with the tree's roots."

"Thanks for making my point," Beckett shook his head before turning to resume his task, "Besides, no one man is worthy of ruling the world. Dictatorships are not the answer."

"You have passed, Beckett Guthrie."

Beckett paused at his name. He turned to see the woman free from her prison, striding with grace and elegance toward him. Her beauty was unmatched, her blonde curly locks descended down to her lower back, her pale skin, free from imperfections radiated a soft glow, while her aquamarine priestess dress was form fitting yet moved freely as she walked, aiding her beauty while granting depth. He took several steps backward before bumping against the wall.

The woman kneeled before Beckett, her head lowered. "My name is Viviane and I am in your debt, My Lord. My curse has been broken because you remained virtuous."

"Huh?"

"Yes, Master," Viviane spoke at Beckett's feet. "A truly despicable Scotswoman, Isobel Gowdie, entombed me into the wall. I was too powerful to be held by a straight spell; she had to create a loophole. My freedom could only be had by a righteous man. Being under water, my future seemed bleak. I was fortunate that I was able to cast a spell to allow myself a path to freedom; every seven years, my home, Loe Pool, would transport an opportunity to me."

Beckett looked around at all the bones. "No one was worthy?"

"It's not as like I could tell them what to say. Greed is a powerful motivator," Viviane shook her head. "My only regret is that Isobel Gowdie is recently deceased. I suppose I will have to find another way to seek revenge."

"Well, good luck with that," Beckett slid along the wall, away from the enchantress, before going back to looking for a way out of the cavern.

Viviane stood, "Where are you going?"

"You're free and looking to be the same."

"I don't think you understand, Master. I am still not free. As added insult, Isobel bound me to the person who freed me. I am indebted to you; a life debt."

"Hard pass," Beckett pulled at a rock. "I don't trust you."

Viviane walked up behind Beckett. Her arms began a light grazing over his body as she whispered into his ear, "I'll do anything."

Beckett shook out of her grasp, "You mean like Merlin."

Viviane huffed. "Merlin was a cocky, arrogant rapist! No matter how much any of his female students said 'No,' he felt it was his right to do with us as he wished." She then gave off a lamented sigh and a soft sniffle, "So yes, I did as I must."

Beckett turned to face Viviane and was taken aback by her countenance. He brushed away the tear cascading down her cheek. "Sorry, for the memory."

Viviane rubbed her cheek into Beckett's palm, "So you'll help me with my revenge?"

Beckett gently lifted Viviane's chin to induce eye contact, "No."

"I really will do anything," Viviane kissed his neck.

"Yes," Beckett shook from her grasp, "That does tend to be the point of a Master/Servant relationship. "

"But you are too chivalrous to take advantage of me in that way." Viviane wrapped her body against Beckett again, "Instead, I am offering."

"Tell me then, If I'm your Master, why is your first act to disobey me? I do not want you in my life."

"My disobedience is squarely due to you simply choosing to refuse. I cannot return the favor of a life debt if I am not with you, and therefore, I will not be able to unseal my bond with you."

Beckett pushed her away, "All I want is to do is go home." He turned to search for an opening to find he was standing in his bedroom. "What the?" He spun around and found Viviane laying on his bed.

"Will you help me now?"

Beckett threw his hands in the air, "No!"

"If lust doesn't drive you," Viviane tilted her head with a smirk, "What if I say it will save the world?"

Beckett paused for the briefest of moments at Viviane's words before storming out of the bedroom and out the front door.

*

Beckett needed a vacation from his vacation. The last hour had been inconceivable, from drowning to meeting a mystical being to suddenly being transported home in the blink of an eye... it was far too much. He sat with his cup of overpriced coffee in the farthest corner from civilization in the café and deli shop known as The Roasted Bean. He needed it to be just him and his thoughts.

'Perhaps this is all a dream? I'll go home and she'll be gone... Or maybe I'm still at the hotel... No.' Beckett shook his head, 'Think rationally.' He inhaled deeply, the focus allowing his police training to kick in; to think objectively. 'Viviane speaks of saving the world, but do I trust her? Not really. The problem now lies in can I get rid of her? Not likely. How to progress?' He sighed, defeated, "I'm going to have to talk to her."

*

Beckett walked into his apartment to find Viviane sitting on his couch watching television, changing the stations without even using the remote control.

"This is a fascinating device." Viviane smiled sweetly at Beckett, "Did you come to the truth that you don't have a choice in helping me, yet? That I will annoy you for an eternity until you do?"

"I came to the conclusion that we need to have a conversation." Beckett picked up the remote and turned off the television. "How is the world in danger?"

"I am impressed, Beckett. Though I was imprisoned, I was still able to enlighten myself with the outside world. Most men would immediately be enthralled with lust at a woman throwing themselves at them, but your chivalry is boundless; instead you can only be procured by your sense of duty. I truly do apologize for my misjudgment of you." Viviane gestured to his reclining chair. "Now please sit so I may tell you of what evil lies ahead."

*

"Wait," Beckett was rubbing his brow in consternation. "Are you telling me there are actual witches in this world?"

"Yes," Viviane nodded. "As well as vampires and werewolves and faeries and all other species your knowledge deems as mythological."

Beckett's face scrunched as he took several deep breaths to try to compose himself. It was difficult. "It seems hard to believe." His face fell into his hands.

"Just as hard as having a conversation with the mysterious Lady of the Lake?" Viviane gave a comforting smile. She knew the difficulty most mortals face when being told the monster under the bed is real. "What you know as myth is steeped in truth and that truth only became myth when it decided to hide itself away."

Beckett looked at Viviane through his fingers that were still covering his face. "And now this Avis Coven is intent on taking over the world?"

"Yes, though it's not just a coven. This faction has recruited through every species, preying on the ideal of why do they have to hide because of humans. They have also infiltrated governments, some even in leadership positions as well as The United Nations itself. They are far more outreaching than just a coven of witches. They are powerful in their own right without taking into account they use dark magic."

"Well, you already know how I feel about a dictatorship. No one person deserves that much power." Beckett nodded, "I'm in."

"Thank you, Beckett." Viviane then smirked, "Though I disagree with your assessment of leadership. Any system can work with the right people in charge."

Beckett noted the seriousness in Viviane's tone and expression. She told the absolute truth. "Interesting. Not one form of government is better than another if the correct people are in charge; and if we fail..."

"Humankind will be a myth."

"I see," Beckett took a deep breath. "What do you need from me?"

"I need you to be my Lancelot. "

Beckett coughed at the declaration, "No, thanks. I only try to aspire to be the best I can be. I don't need to be compared to any one else."

"That's exactly what Lancelot told me once," Viviane smiled before pulling a glock from under her dress. "Since you are proficient in hand guns, this will be you're knightly weapon. It is fueled by magic. Whatever foe you aim it at, it will be loaded with whatever will kill it, automatically. See a werewolf? A silver bullet will be fired. A vampire? Out will shoot a stake. It is also deadly accurate and does not have restriction in range."

*

"You're Highness, Queen Elva," Garothmuk bowed toward the circular table that sat the nine member Elfin council. "After careful study, I have discovered it would be possible to achieve your goal in creating a fuel effective in running in a typical gas engine that also eliminates all emissions that are harmful to the environment. It will not be easy, but this all natural fuel will change the world."

Antanasia sat in a seat off to the right in the front row, a beaming expression of pride adorning her face. Her man, the orc, not only graduated State University with degrees in environmental and chemical engineering, but he is putting his skills to fantastic use in helping the world; proving once and for all, it doesn't matter what race you are, but your determination.

Cody leaned into his wife's ear, "This is fantastic news. I knew our friend wouldn't let us down.

"If I may, You're Highness," Oberon, King of the Faeries interjected. "If we interfere with the humans with something of this magnitude, it will be as if we were announcing to the world elves and therefore, we faeries exist."

Queen Elva announced, "Yes... I worry about what this may mean for Álfheimr." She glanced to the two empty chairs at the end, the honorary councilwomen's to the elves, Hiromi Chieko and Millicent Kenward. She wished she was able to have both of her friend's advice.

Cody leaned into his wife, "I understand your worry, but don't you think," he then rubbed Elva's stomach, her baby bump not even showing yet. "our son, Cathal Levi deserves to breathe clean air?"

Elva stood, "We elves and faeries have lived in coexistence with nature since the beginning of our lineage. We owe it to Mother Nature to take this necessary course of action to preserve her heritage as much as she has preserved ours. Antanasia?"

Now being the center of attention, Antanasia did her best to hide her smile, "Yes, You're Highness?"

"As a ranking member of the Elfin Elite Guard as well as it's foremost advance scout, how prepared are we if things go awry?"

"We are prepared, You're Highness," Antanasia bowed.

"Garothmuk, please proceed with changing the world." Elva turned her head to both sides of the rest of the council. "We cover our tracks when and where we can, and if necessary, we can ask for aide from the Ministry of Defence."

"You're Highness, if I may be so blunt," Ezuri, an elf who earned his right on the council due to his tactical leadership and fighting prowess a decade earlier with Elva's father, smugly dissented. "I feel you may be putting too much faith in those... witches." He bit off the last word.

"I understand your concern, Ezuri, but my orders stand." Elva gave a slight smile, "Besides, the Kenward's were in the thick of battle with us three years ago. They are our allies."

"As you wish, You're Highness," Ezuri gave a slight head bow to his queen.

"If there is nothing else," Elva paused giving anyone a chance to say their peace. She smiled to the silence before dropping her gavel. "Meeting adjourned."

Cody waited for all to leave before kissing Elva, "You made the right choice, My Love."

Elva shook her head, "I don't think Ezuri likes my leadership too much. He questions every decision I make without reason."

"I wouldn't worry about it. That battle took a lot from everybody and the change that came afterward is difficult for some of the elder elves." Cody then went to his knees and kissed Elva's stomach. "Have you decided on when your going to announce our son to Álfheimr? I know Aleantylar is having a hard time keeping quiet."

Elva pulled Cody to his feet, "I just want to wait until things settle down." She cradled her stomach, "I want it to be perfect."

"It's been three years, people need to have a reason to celebrate again." Cody kissed Elva. "Declaring there is an heir to the throne can be that reason."

Elva closed her eyes and smiled at the thought of her son.

Cody pulled his wife closer, his lips embracing hers. He picked her up in his arms and set her on the table.

Elva's eyes went wide, "You want to do it here?"

Cody maneuvered himself in between Elva's legs, "It's your fault for smiling so beautifully." His hands went to work, one found her ass, pulling her tightly against him while the other went to her cheek before sliding slowly, effortlessly down until it found her breast. "Besides, you said once we mastered sex in the bedroom, other places would be okay... And we have proof that we mastered it in the bedroom."

Elva smiled as she shook her head, "What I said was we should wait to have sex outside until we mastered it in the bedroom. This is the... Ooh right there."

Cody knew exactly where to touch to placate his wife. His hand had moved from her breast and went under her white billowy dress and massaged her thighs before caressing her outer folds.

Elva's hands went to Cody's pants. She took a moment to appreciate his hardness, coaxing several twitches from his manhood by tantalizing it with feathery swipes of her fingers before pulling the string that acted as a belt to his pants. "I suppose if we hurry," she breathed in his ear. "It would be uncouth if the Queen and King were caught in this position."

"No worries, You're Highness. Your King's scepter is at the ready."

Elva snickered, "You sure say some corny things in the sack."

Cody put his erection right at Elva's entrance. This was his favorite part; seeing his wife's face as they became one was so delicious... "No more corny than Floarea singing about us."

Elva took a deep intake of air. Her eyes fluttered and her lips sung her approval at the penetration, "Mmm."

Cody slid in easily, burying himself completely inside Elva's channel. He leaned forward, latching his lips to hers, his tongue quickly seeping through the nonexistent barrier and entwining in heated passion with hers. He backed off slightly, gliding back through the velvety smoothness and to the entrance.

As Cody pushed back into her depths, Elva's hips flung forward to meet the invader. She moaned into his mouth with delight, rocking feverishly, trying to keep pace with his movements in succinct pleasure. "This never gets old."

Cody continued to thrust, penetrating Elva's very being with a repeated assault that was slowly turning her into nothing more than pleasure incarnate in his arms. He held her tightly, one arm around her back and the other placed firmly to her hip. His fingertips were leaving small indentations in her flesh as he mounted his final volley.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,051 Followers