Bloodlust Confessions of a Familiar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is," I replied

"I am glad you are comfortable." Roxanne said smiling. "I want to make your visit here a pleasant one and for to feel perfectly at ease and comfortable."

"I am," I replied and with that Roxanne took me by the hand and stood me up. "Dance with me Charles," she said politely as she went over to the phonograph and cranked the cylinder on which the music was imprinted.

The music was soft romantic classical tunes and as she disrobed, I stepped forth disrobed and lovingly embraced her.

She put her arms around me and held me close and put her hands to my head and her head on my shoulder. Her soft naked body was pressed up against mine and much to my surprise I did not mind.

However, even though she was seducing me Roxanne still was a lady and felt for my feelings. She wanted it to be comfortable for me and as we danced she whispered into my ear "Are you comfortable my beloved," to which I replied "Yes."

I wanted her but I wanted to for it to be romantic and special and no heated rush. I danced with her and held her tight and slowly came under her spell.

Just then, Roxanne softly and lovingly kissed me on the lips. I responded and our tongues began to probe each other's mouths and our hands began to caress each other's bodies.

Just then Roxanne would change the tenor of our conversation. "Tell me Charles, do you believe in destiny," Roxanne said with a sultry voice.

"In a way, yes I do," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I believe our being here together is not by accident," Roxanne said smiling. "I believe that fate has brought us together and ordained us to be united as one."

"I feel the same way my beloved," I replied. "However I too believe we were once united in love and now are meant to be rejoined together in a union that reaches cross the far expanse of time itself"

"Oh my sweet Prince", Roxanne said with a soft sweet loving sigh, "you don't know how long I have waited to hear that. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on you that we would be together forever."

As did I my love," I replied kissing Roxanne and pulling her soft supple naked body to mine.

"Tell me Charles, would you be willing to pledge you life to be mine," as we broke the kiss and Roxanne was standing with her arms loving wrapped around my neck.

"I would pledge more than my life," I replied. "I would pledge my very soul to you."

"Before you commit my sweet, I feel I must let you know who I really am, Roxanne said in a soft sweet voice. I want you to know all about me and then if you are willing to follow then we can consummate our union."

"Look in to my eyes my beloved Charles," Roxanne said sweetly "and behold who I really am."

As I gazed into her mystical crystal ice blue eyes, I felt myself feel funny and the present just seemed to melt away and I was seeing a lifetime that spanned nearly five and one-half centuries.

The year was 1348 and I saw a young Hungarian Noble count who at first glance bore a striking resemblance to myself and upon further observation the resemblance would become uncanny.

He was a exact mirror of myself except that his hair was longer(shoulder length) and he possessed a beard. I also saw a young Irish lass who was named Roxanne and it was my very own sweet Roxanne I had been holding in my arms.

The scene appeared to be a similar to that of a wedding night. Roxanne was dressed in the same robe in which I saw her and I saw the young nobleman place the Ankh around her neck.

"Are you ready my beloved Roxanne to follow me," the young count said in a heavy Hungarian accent.

"Yes my lord," Roxanne replied. I submit myself to you and the powers of darkness. I pledge my soul to be your bride and to walk with you in the night by your side and to rule as your countess."

"Die to your old flesh," the young count said and with that he bit her on the neck and drew all the blood from her body

I saw Roxanne go limp and he held her lovingly in his arms.

"Now my sweet, be reborn into everlasting life and with that he cut his palm and held it over a goblet allowing the blood to flow into a goblet with an elixir and put the goblet to her lips.

Roxanne stirred and I saw her hands grasp the cup and she drank and then opened her eyes. The count extended his hand and said with a smile "Arise and walk with me my beloved bride."

I then saw a village at unrest and an angry mob of villagers storming the young nobleman's castles. Out of love he sends Roxanne away to safety deep inside the bowels of the castle.

I see the villagers attack the young count and drive a stake through his heart as they have condemned him as a vampire. The villagers then set fire to the castle and leave the count to burn.

I see Roxanne run to the young dying counts side and hold him. Her flowing white gown is blood stained crimson now and he assures her that their love is undying and pledges that he will one day return to her to be her count again in another time and life. The young count dies and Roxanne weeps bitterly and pledges her soul to find her count again.

Next I see Roxanne back in her native Ireland for what appears to be for over 300 years. I see her meet a young Spanish woman named Isabella and Isabella falls under her charms and becomes her lover and Roxanne turns her into a familiar Later she makes Isabella a vampire.

Isabella and Roxanne seek out men and women of the street, those who society has forgotten as prey. They seduce them with sensual lustful carnal desires of the flesh and then feast on their blood and so as not to let them come back as vampires they have steaks driven through their hearts by Roxanne's loyal gypsies

It is now the middle 1700's and I see Roxanne and Isabella meeting Annika for the first time. They both know she is the one to complete their little circle. Annika like Isabella was a harlot. The pay Annika a handsome sum of money and seduce her.

Isabella and Roxanne make love to Annika and then bit her and turn her into one of them. All three of them travel to the Abby Roxanne had purchased and their they move in and Roxanne establishes her shipping business. And live out their lives until I show up in the picture.

As the story closes, I am snapped back to reality. "So my beloved, are you still willing to follow me, knowing what you know?"

"Yes," I replied

"Very well my sweet," Roxanne said smiling

Roxanne took me by the hand and led me down into the bowels of the Abby underground into a secret bed chamber. There on the floor was a bed encircled by silver candelabras. With one wave of her hand, the candles were instantly lit.

Roxanne reached into a old wooden jewelry box shaped like a treasure chest and pulled out an Egyptian Ankh. Unlike the others, this one was larger(about 4 inches in length and 2 inches in width) and where the others only had a single stone in the middle this one was diamond encrusted along the edges and had a Jade green emerald set in a diamond background as the center stone.

"Wear this my beloved as a symbol of our life together," Roxanne said as she placed the necklace on me. "Come, let us consummate our love together and then you shall know immortality as I do."

Roxanne laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me so that her soft sweet body was pressed up against mine. Taking my penis in her hand, she lowered herself on to it until I was thrusted deep inside her oh so sweet flower of womanhood.

Roxanne began riding me with long intense motions. "Oh yes Charles my beloved," Roxanne moaned with pleasure "It has been so long since I have felt mortal pleasures."

Roxanne continued to ride me and I could feel my penis swell and I knew it wouldn't be long until I would send forth my semen deep within her. Even though she was a member of the undead world of vampires, she could still feel carnal pleasures and knew how to please me.

Roxanne quivered as she climaxed sending her sweet honey dew nectar all over my penis. I felt myself twitch and I sent my semen spewing forth deep into her.

"Oh yes Charles my beloved," Roxanne moaned. We are now one in flesh, let us become one in spirit."

Roxanne dismounted me and laid on her back with her legs spread. Cum to me my beloved," she beckoned. "Let us unite our souls together as one."

With that I wasted no time in crawling on top of her and thrusting my manhood deep within her. I fucked her with long slow intense motions and she wrapped her long luscious legs around me and pulled me into her.

Roxanne recited something in what appeared to be ancient Latin and mystically it was like our souls became one. We could feel the other's pleasure. We made love like this for what seemed to be an eternity and even today I don not know how long it really was.

At the height of our pleasure Roxanne softly whispered "It is time my beloved to join my world"

I knew what was coming and I simply replied "I am ready my mistress."

"Most beloved goddesses, let Phillip join my world," Roxanne said. " Make him my consort and eternal soul-mate and let him know my powers and strengths, yet spare him from my weakness and bloodlust. As it was with Isabella and Annika. Let it be so with him."

Following her prayer, Roxanne bore her fangs and sunk them deep into my neck. Even tough it hurt, it was highly erotic and gave me a head rush. I felt my head swim as my blood was being drained and even though I instinctively knew I should fight it, I chose to submit to her and allow her to have her way with me.

Roxanne did not bleed me dry like she would have her normal victims but drained to where I was on the verge of life and death. Roxanne then took a dagger cut her palm bled into a pewter challis and gave me to drink.

"Drink my beloved and join me in immortality," Roxanne said sweetly holding the challis and allowing me to drink.

I drank what was a mixture wine blood and some secret mystical potion and felt my life change in an instant. I felt revived and reinvigorated.

"Welcome my beloved to immortality," Roxanne said smiling up to me "You will be by my forever as my prince and my slave. You have my powers but none of my weaknesses."

"However, there is one thing," Roxanne added. "You will still provide me my life force through your blood. We will make love as we did tonight every morning before dawn and you draw strength from me and I you. We are united together in that way."

Also, as an added benefit of being my consort, you will be have two concubines to keep you company during the day and to please you when I am sleeping," Roxanne said smiling. "Isabella, Annika, come hither," Roxanne said in a summoning voice and with that they both materialized in the room.

"He is now one of us my beloveds," Roxanne said smiling to Annika and Isabella. "He is yours to enjoy while I return to my resting place until tomorrow. Have fun my pets and treat him well. He is special and heir to all I have and will rule with us forever."

Roxanne walked to her vault that mysteriously opened in the wall and laid in her chamber and went to sleep as the vault closed just as the cock crowed in the distance.

It was sunrise evidently and Isabella and Roxanne wasted no time and having their way with me. They would make love to me and would bite me as Roxanne had but I would still be conscious and would find I could bare my fangs and bite into them and become one with them.

After 2 hours of making love we all three cleaned up and dressed as it was a normal business day. We presented to the world a normal everyday business as usual shipping business during the day light hours yet at night, we celebrated with unspeakable carnal fleshly desires.

Who would have ever imagined my life would have ever turned out this way. If you were to ask me if I would have imagined this I would have told you "Never in a million years," yet I would not trade it for all the riches in the universe.

Remember this story and beware of venturing alone at night in the dark deserted places, for you never know when you may meet one of us and if you are lucky you will live to see the morning light.

12