Bloody Consummation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

He looked on the verge of glowering, but kneeled without comment. It was the first time he had seen her remotely nervous about anything. Always so unshakeably sure of everything, it had been easy to grow accustomed to it and take it for granted. Very sobering, hearing a shadow of fear in her voice.

Illyana enunciated more slowly thereafter. She paused often to allow Kellish his best attempt at mimicking her. Kellish could tell when she reached the last string of syllables. Her chest and face were flushed, her voice grown throaty and her hands trembled visibly. Kellish swallowed a lump in his throat and repeated her.

The silence that followed built a nerve-racking suspense. Just as he looked up with the intention of questioning Illyana something cold pressed itself to his naked back. He saw that Illyana was looking past him. She raised a hand, palm outward, gesturing for him to stay as he was.

Illyana had watched as a fog of dark smoke swirled out of thin air behind Kellish. The smoke flowed and settled into the form of a smiling, exotically beautiful woman. With skin and long, curling hair all jet black, the white of the figures eyes and teeth stood out. The tips of elongated eye teeth stretched down to press at her lower lip. Just as Illyana remembered, the Blood Goddess' irises were a rust red and the tracks of scarlet tears lined her cheeks.

Saqaret, the Blood Goddess once worshiped by a race of people now long dead and gone, stood, hands on hips, naked but imperious, regarding Illyana. She tipped her head to one side quizzically. Then her smile widened and she nodded in recognition. That done, she knelt to huddle against Kellish' back. Reaching around under his arms she slid her hands over his stomach and chest.

Moving her face up next to his she nuzzled against him, whispering in his ear. It was the same guttural language Illyana had spoken and he had repeated, but her voice was melodic; almost hypnotic. Thankfully Illyana's improved sense of hearing caught what was said. She translated.

Saqaret had asked why Kellish had summoned her. Was he a sacrificial offering for her consideration?

Illyana again spoke and had Kellish repeat her. Saqaret's gaze shifted between the two. She arched an eyebrow, her smile turning to a mocking smirk. She made no objection, but seemed entertained by Kellish' fervent efforts at accurate pronunciation.

"You've proposed the same bargain I struck with her. You have to give an offering now." Illyana moved toward the door in the right wall as she spoke.

Dispelling a minor warding spell from the door with a word and a gesture, Illyana opened it and disappeared into the next room. She returned moments later leading a buxom young blonde wearing only a sheer slip. The girl wore an unseeing, vacant expression.

Illyana guided the girl around the room to press her gently but firmly into the circle in front of Kellish. She then took another knife from the table and tossed it to him underhand.

"When I dispell the charm she's under, she will not go quietly. Take hold of her. When I tell you, open her throat. Hold her head back and offer her up, repeating after me."

Kellish stood slowly, feeling the cool dark figure move with him. He did as Illyana instructed. The girl struggled momentarily, but as Kellish turned to Saqaret, the Goddess passed an ebon hand before the girls face. Though her eyes remained wide with terror, the girl's head lolled and she was silent.

Saqaret had leaned in, so that when Kellish drew the blade roughly across the girls neck a sudden fine spray spattered blood across her face. An exaltant sound somewhere between a purr and a growl rumbled in the Goddess' chest. It was not a human sound. Kellish was so unnerved he nearly forgot to repeat her when Illyana spoke.

As the wicked, ink-skinned beauty pressed her face to the spurting wound, Kellish felt something indescribable growing. The almost tangible power emanating from the Goddess was a tingling in his palms and the back of his neck. He broke out in goosebumps. Despite the fact that she was standing right in front of him, he began to feel that creeping paranoid urge to turn in circles, trying to look in every direction at once.

"She loosens her restraint on her power while feeding. Stand fast." Illyana warned.

Before long, the girl bled almost dry, Saqaret stepped back. She tipped her head back, breast heaving, taking great gasping breaths. Writhing in place she ran her hands over her own body, wantonly smearing blood. She squeezed her own breasts roughly and gave a full body shiver before finally settling down enough to again take notice of Kellish.

Waiting for her next move, he had let the girl's body slip from his arms to settle limply on the floor.

"Very well, bold little man. We have an agreement. Kneel and collect your boon." Kellish had little time to wonder at the fact that she now spoke their language.

Laying her sticky hands on his shoulders, Saqaret pulled him down gently but firmly. Kellish put up no resistance, kneeling before her.

Running a hand into his hair, she tipped his head back a bit. She stepped forward until she nearly straddled his face. Up close, he saw that her lower body was smooth and completely hairless. Breathing in the sweet, intoxicating musk of her sex, Kellish shifted forward to press his lips to hers.

Unlike when she had first appeared, Saqaret was feverishly warm now. Kellish' tongue, sliding up between her lips to tease the opening of her hole, found her pussy hot to the touch. Saqaret moved her hips slowly, purring contentedly.

Kellish reached around to spread her ass and rub at her other hole. While he wormed his tongue further into her she moved her free hand down to work bloody fingers urgently over her clit.

"Mmm... yes... almost..." her hips pumped, grinding her against his face, "Oh, mmph... yes... take it! Take it!"

Kellish felt her tensing, convulsing against his mouth, her hole gripping at the tip of his tongue. Then her hot juices were spraying into his mouth. Salty, with a hint of iron. He swallowed and it burned like whiskey, but he hardly noticed. Immediately something, some kind of energizing heat coursed through his body.

As Saraqet's orgasm began to subside, the last spurt of her juices running back to Kellish' throat, he was overwhelmed by the changes being wrought in him. He was processing nuances of sound, smell,taste and touch, that he would not have noticed moments before. When he cracked his eyes, even his eyesight had improved, if not as drastically as his other senses. He felt his strength and energy had become endless.

Busy readjusting to himself and languidly licking at Saqaret's slick pussy, Kellish failed to notice when a fourth body entered the circle of blood. Saqaret turned her head to glance at Illyana, who had stepped in behind her.

"The circle contains me. Entering it, you risk your life." her voice was a bit heavy with lust, but there was no malice in it.

"This is not how I remember the ritual." Illyana replied, sounding cross.

"Jealous?"

"A little." Illyana glared.

Saqaret looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I suppose, as long as I'm here..." she allowed, half smiling.

Saqaret stepped from between them, mindful of the circle.

"Up." she gestured for Kellish to stand. Putting a hand to the small of Illyana's back, she goaded the pale beauty closer to him.

"Alright child," she spoke again to Kellish, "lift her in your arms and take her."

Illyana's brow furrowed. She was about to object when Kellish moved in and pressed his mouth to hers. The kiss was one thing, but tasting and smelling Saqaret's juices on his mouth was another. When they parted Illyana nodded, breathing hard. She clasped her hands behind his head and he bent to lift her under the thighs. They were kissing passionately again when he lowered her onto his eager cock.

While they kissed, Kellish noticed that Illyana now sported fangs of her own.

After a few moments Saqaret grasped them each by an ear and forcibly separated their mouths. She leaned in, smiling, to ravish their mouths in turn. Kellish belatedly realized that he now had a taste for the blood lingering on her lips and mouth. There was a tingling in his jaw and he actually felt his eye teeth grow.

After the interruption, licking their lips, the newlyweds shared a long, meaningful look.

The two resumed kissing and Kellish resumed slowly rocking his body, sliding in and out of her. Saqaret, meanwhile, moved back behind Illyana and knelt to move below her, between Kellish' legs. Propping herself up on one hand she licked and sucked at him while Illyana slid wetly up and down his shaft.

As their movements gradually became more urgent, Saqaret shifted around to cup Illyana's bouncing ass in her hands and press her face into it. Bobbing her face with their rhythm, she prodded Illyana's tight little hole with her tongue. She smiled at the new moans her efforts elicited.

When the two were drawing close to orgasm, Illyana beginning to lose control so that Saqaret's tongue forced her open just a bit, Saqaret drew back. Pressing her mouth to one smooth pale buttock, she bit down hard, quickly withdrawing her fangs again.

Illyana cried out, but she was about to cum, and Kellish wasn't slowing his thrusting hips. The pain served only to lend an extra edge to her pleasure as she began to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck... yes... I'm cumming... cum in me... now, now!"

With her insides pulsating, clamping tight around his cock, Kellish obliged her. Breaking the rhythm he gave a few more sharp, jerking thrusts, before locking up. Illyana shuddered, feeling his thickness jerking and his hot cum spurting into her.

In the midst of their climax Saqaret paused in licking blood from the two little wounds she had inflicted on Illyana's lovely bottom to reach back and give Kellish' balls a squeeze. His hips jerked involuntarily and she was rewarded with fresh cries and grunts from the lovers.

When finally the effects of the magic, fear, blood and sex wore off somewhat, Kellish set his new wife on her feet. Both were a bit weak in the knees. Saqaret insinuated herself between them on her knees. To their surprise, she enthusiastically licked and sucked the salty mess of cum from his cock, causing him to gasp and shake with little aftershocks of pleasure. When he was clean she turned on Illyana, daintily licking out her pussy, bringing similar reactions.

Rising, Saqaret made a show of brushing off her knees, as if she weren't still smeared all over with half dried blood. Giving them each an appraising look, she shrugged.

"As it happens, I am maybe slightly short on followers. Temporarily. I suppose, under the circumstances, the occasional summoning would be permissible."

With that she winked and burst into a cloud of black smoke. The smoke quickly swirled into a little black pinpoint and disappeared.

Illyana and Kellish shared a look, then an impulsive fit of laughter. As it subsided they leaned on each other to shuffle over to the massive bed. Rolling onto it they lay like clay, enjoying the endorphin afterglow.

The inhuman vitality they now both possessed saw them soon regain enough perk to chat a bit. Before they decided to get some sleep it was agreed that they would bring in a handful of servants the next night for a little orgy.

It promised to be a bloody good time.

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers
12