Bloody Good Fun: War Paint

Story Info
Things get really messy.
1k words
4.26
32.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittlePet
LittlePet
11 Followers

My body felt cool as I walked out of the bathroom, the water on my back and legs drying when the air hit it. Will motioned for me to lie down while he turned the blinds to dim the room. Lying down next to me, he stroked my cheek and kissed me deeply, his tongue feeling hot as it darted around in and out of my mouth. I felt a trickle of blood run down my pussy, and squirmed a little at the thought of him doing anything more with me. It wasn't that I didn't like it, because I was sensitive enough to cum at a light touch, but I just couldn't see where he would enjoy playing with me like this.

Will noticed the uneasy look that I had, and started to run his hand down to my cunt. Taking his thumb, he began to circle my clitoris again, making me sigh and drop my head back onto the pillow. My entire body tingled as he rotated his thumb, adding pressure slowly. I hadn't noticed that he had put his middle finger inside my hole, and continued to enjoy myself until he started to move his finger around. The thought of my blood coating his fingers excited me immensely, even though I tensed when I made this realization. I started to rock back and forth on his hand, and Will went ahead and inserted his index finger inside me as well.

"That's my girl...You like me finger fucking that bloody little twat don't you? Don't you?"

His voice was no more than a whisper in my head as I bucked up against his hand, feeling his fingers slide in and out of me with ease. I barely mouthed "yes" in between my moans, I could feel my orgasm coming on quick; it was building up so fast, it would be no more than a few seconds before I exploded. Just as I was about to peak, Will stopped and withdrew his hand from my pussy, taking his fingers and streaking them up my pale stomach.

"You look so sexy painted up, you know? If only we had a little bit more to work with..."

I could tell he was thinking deeply about something, his green eyes darting over my body, from my tits to my stomach, to the smear of blood that was drying on me, to my pussy and back. I was positively miserable at the moment; I didn't care in the slightest what he was planning to do with me. The throbbing in my cunt would not subside for anything until I came. I closed my eyes and prayed that whatever he was going to do to me, however messy it may end up being, that at least he would allow me some kind of release.

I almost sighed with relief as Will positioned himself between my thighs and sat back on his heels. His cock was twitching, dying to take the edge off the most magnificent hard on I had ever witnessed. Even with as much self control as he had, Will noticeably wanted to fuck me, and I was all too happy when he pushed my legs back and slid inside me. He penetrated me slowly, allowing me to feel the entire length of his dick, his rhythm making me go insane. Within seconds I was beyond ready to burst and almost cried as I started to beg him.

"Please Will, let me cum...Please...I don't know how much longer I can hold it."

I looked up at him just long enough to see him nod; he was too interested in watching his cock pump in and out of me to talk. That was all the assurance I needed. With a few more thrusts, my body began to wrack as I rode out the waves of my orgasm. Will began to fuck me faster, grabbing my legs for more leverage. I knew he had no intention to get off himself; he was notorious for fucking me all day long and not getting off until that night. There was something about retaining his erections that turned him on to no end, and was a delight to a very needy cunt such as myself.

As my moment of pleasure started to subside into nothing more than just a warm fuzzy feeling, Will withdrew from me and moved back to my side. He showered my face and neck with kisses, allowing me to bask in my own glow for a while. When I looked back into his eyes, it was clear that I wouldn't be allowed to go clean up. He had already started running his finger up and down my slit, coating it so he could continue with his idea.

"This will do, this will definitely do..."

He started running his soaked fingertip over my thighs, going back to rewet it, then trailing it up my stomach and over my breasts. He made patterns along my torso, diamonds and hearts, using my blood as his own signature body paint. His face was lit up with enthusiasm as he painted me, topping off his creation on this human canvas with SLUT written across my breasts.

I couldn't help but giggle as he admired his work. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, you have NO idea...This is hot...very hot..."

He had started to suck and nibble at my nipples, and once again lowered himself over my body. It took no effort for him to slip inside me this time, my juices providing more than enough lubrication. Will fucked me slowly, holding me close to him and lapping at the blood on my chest and neck. He was so absorbed in what he was doing, and in that moment I realized this was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. I wasn't thinking about it being disgusting, or about the way our bodies were sticking together, or the stain that would be on the comforter when all was said and done; I simply thought about how good he felt inside me, and how the smell and taste of my blood was a turn on beyond belief. I became so lost in these thoughts that I wasn't even disappointed as he pulled out of me and laid there looking into my eyes.

"You don't think I'm sick for this, do you?"

My smile grew wide as I made my response: "Sick? You? Never...What else do you have planned?"

LittlePet
LittlePet
11 Followers