All Comments on 'Blossom of the Brothel Ch. 02'

by _Corvinus_

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I enjoyed it very much

I feel for Emmeline, having no one who cares for her in this life. Her new protector seems kind. I don't know what he has in mind - a phony marriage seems likely though. Meant to confuse and upset his father, and get him off his back. I will be looking for your next update :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ok I'm hooked,

you've got my interest, if this was a book I would not be able to put it down. To bad Tucker didn't receive more damage than a bite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love this serie!!

This serie is excellent! I really like your style of writing and absolutely love the characters. I am so glad you updated and can't wait for the next installment, thank you so much!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
outstanding!

fine beginning

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Outstanding Love it! Cant wait for the next chapter!

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
Update soon?

I really enjoyed the first two chapters of this story - any chance of an update soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Eagerly awaiting more!

Cant wait for you to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More !

When are we getting more.. I'm hooked! The suspense is killing me...

trippychicktrippychickover 16 years ago
please

more... It's killing me not knowing... you go and get me hooked and then i realize there isnt more:(

good thing your other story is great too :)

but serious.. more please lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nicely Done

Yes, please continue! The beginning of this story is wonderful. Has all the makings of a good story. Can't wait to find out what happens next for these two. Will be interesting to see their relationship develop under these unusual circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!!

I really like your style of writing and this story is EXCELLENT. I absolutely love the characters ans plot development; hope you'll be able to make more installments,can't wait for the next one

TricialenTricialenover 16 years ago
Craving the next chapter

You have me hooked and now I am hoping that you will finish this story and not leave us hanging...

If I had this novel in my hands I wouldn't be able to sit it down until finished. I want to know what happened to Duncans' mother, why he turned to the dark side. Who is captive in his castle. Who is Emmelines' father? Will Duncan treat her with kindness or will he satisfy his own dark desires?

Please, please, please... Another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LUUUUUUUUVVVV IITTT....

marvellous....i just love this kind of story... can't wait for the next one....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pleeeeeeease

please please continue this story. If I read correctly, you have it in the wings, just waiting to be subbed? The writing is enchanting and seductive, I know I'm not the only one who wants to know where it leads.

lace_and_stilettoeslace_and_stilettoesover 15 years ago
Why????

Why must you torment us by not finishing the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How

can you leave this unfinshed? Pls continue this and your other stories. I have stayed up all night reading your work, when I should have been revising....:-), Pls don't let that choice have been in vain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the series

any chance of another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where are you?

This is such a great story, please find the time to finish it, I love it and I love how it starts, so please come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I cant wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Where's the rest??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue.

Please continue. You have some intrigues and things already hinted at & Into play already. I love the way you have been taking it so far. Please continue!

Horseman68Horseman68over 5 years ago
Such A Shame.

This was a great story. It is such a shame that it will never have an end. Can only assume that life overtook the author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous