All Comments on 'Blowjob for Hire (Boy on Man)'

by Headgiver444

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your Stories Rock (Hard)!

Thanks for the story. I have read all of your stories and absolutely love them. I get so rock hard and horny as I read. My breath becomes shallow and I begin to stroke myself. It's hard not to cum before finishing the story, but I control my excitement and stoke myself after I'm done reading. I have the most intense orgasms.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Delightful!!!

An exquisite story as only an expert cocksucker could write. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!!!!

Man keep writting stories, got me hard and horny I went and sucked off my boy friend. Great story. Tell me other stories you have wrote email ele031@stu.aii.edu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice

What a great story - well written and so very arousing...i jerked three times as i read this - keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
freakin yes!!!!!!

oh my goodness! this made me cum so many times..... especially at the climax (when he was shooting into your mouth). i love the feeling of a guy's hard cock pulsing in mouth, filling it up with hot cum... mmm. it was very well written. and by the way, thanks for the orgasm.

with lots of cum

-James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Omg

This made me the hardest my penis has ever been. I wish you could blow me like this. I would want to suck and see your boy cock too. Ugh I'm so horny rubbing my hard cock while reading this.

michaeliammichaeliamalmost 11 years ago
very erotic

very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Whew!

I can't imagine a better man to give a blowjob to - one who appreciates prolonging the pleasure as the man sucking his cock does!!! Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pure Genius

This is the sexiest most specific beautiful delicious kinky lovely blowjob I ever heard of. I am not really into blowjobs unless im giving them but this this is absolutely the only way ill ever get a blow job both of us prolonging and loving it please write way more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

You made me finish reading this one handed. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Your Blow Job Descriptions

I'm a married orally fixated guy who wants to apply my love of oral to a guy.This is exactly how I want to learn, with some guy talking me through it and me taking my time enjoying the natural scent and taste of a man..mm,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have been cock sucking since the age of15 many of the men were my mates/ family/friend and a lot of strangers but I never had any one who lasted more than 15min I will have to keep looking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My fantasy

I love your descriptions and really get off on the detail and the attention you pay to the balls and the descriptive language of the male scent.. this writing makes me really want to try sucking a cock badly. Like their talking to you as well..One day I am going to try make this happen.. hot stories you write, I would love to read more about the seduction, the scents, the undressing and underwear.. hot, hot man. made me come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I too love sucking cock. I get so much pleasure from pleasing the man I am sucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it

Just love a man who can tell you what he wants! I've given many "strangers" blow jobs, and sometimes during the act I think I want and hope to see the guy more than just once. And some guys I have made a real habit of seeing more than once!

Love a guy who appreciates the blow job and further appreciates the "touching" I do. If the guy is hairy chested, tracing my fingers through the chest hair (and across the hairy abs and thighs) can be a very sexy touch. A guy's pecs/nipples can be VERY sensitive during a blow job! A guy's pubic hair is also sexy. I've had some guys who want to shoot into my mouth, but then want part of their load to land in their chest hair and pubic hair just so I can lick it up! There is an awesome feeling in having a guy trust you to suck his cock, and have the gift of getting his precious man cream on your tongue and down your throat! I can tell when a guy's abs tense up and the thighs tighten that a load is coming, and I intensify my sucking. There is nothing that matches that feeling of getting that man seed and man load!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heavenly Blowjob

I’ve sucked a few cocks over the years (not nearly as many as I’d have liked) but paranoia has kept me from fulfilling my desired destiny of becoming a highly successful cocksucker. This story encapsulates my vision of the perfect blowjob. And I’ve never come even remotely close to an experience like the one described here, but reading this gives me something to dream about and aspire to. If only I could hook up with the right teacher. Maybe, someday, that dream will come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I started sucking cock in high school. I was inexperienced, but as I expanded my activities to include older males I found that being given directions gave me pleasure and improved my technique. I assumed a submissive role, allowing men to “make” me do what I would have done anyway.

Needingnow2023Needingnow2023over 1 year ago

Keep the story going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous