All Comments on 'Blowjobs and Coffee'

by morethanone

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
don't get married

marry other than fiance or become a lifelong slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What does that say for her, she stays in there until she gets caught or when she's tossed out after finding someone more suited to her? Til then, she'll ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Why would anyone stay with someone they hate? This story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Makes no sense

Can't figure out why she's staying with him. Not much of a story. More like a very shallow snapshot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Why would anyone stay with someone they hate? This story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Marvelously

stupid seflish woman. Why do you think this is an erotic story. Just another stupid person taking advantage of other people who assume they can trust and love her. You want to make this a good story. Followup would be her getting caught by smart fiancee who makes sure she is punished for her lies and deceit. Do you have that story in you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yep lot of women do this

marry a man for security and income, and fuck others.

shame adultry is no longer illegal in most "civilized" or "politically correct" countries.

A slut wife locked all night in stocks, head and hands, with skirt over her back for use by any and all before the divorce might be a good punishment.

That and divorce with just the clothes on her back sound good. And marriage annulled so the working husband owes her nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just dump the dumb ass

and find someone she can love and enjoy. Just a stupid story idea. 1 star

JustForPostingJustForPostingalmost 13 years ago
Ho

and likewise hum.

Pointless sketch, not even a fully-fleshed story, involving people we aren't given an opportunity either to like or dislike.

At least it was short.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55almost 13 years ago
A Start

I'm not quite sure what the other comments were all about, but I think this was a great story that needs to be continued. Show this woman experiencing her awakening and document her adventures as she realizes that there is more to intimacy that a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am life. I can't wait to read about her next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
get yourself an IQ upgrade

this story makes no sense. just look for somebody that fits you and not somebody who is nothing you ever wanted.

really stupid pplot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just another 1 star slut cheating woman tale.

Oh hum. Obviously doesn't take any real talent to write such trash. Having a sick mind does help, however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
considering the fact that only someone who has registered can make multiple comments

and that includes them being able to multi-comment anonymously, it would seem obvious from these comments above that there are one or perhaps two morons abusing the system. I suspect, strongly, the anti-lit duo of x_john(anti-lit)doe_x, probably squirming in pleasurable approbation at this reluctant attention I'm hoisting on him, and that other plank, -plumpuddinpete.

Sad.

As for the story. I was slightly bewildered by the sudden demise of Katie. Where could she have gone to, I wondered. To the big bathroom up in the sky, it became apparent. Blimey, a short journey home for wifey, a 2 minute shag with a useless hub etc.

But their was some redemption to the tale, it's not often we read about mid-coitus regret and run.

Fill the tale out, and keep writing, using those little twists of originality.

Thanks.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Good start, but...

something is missing. Why was she engaged to a man who doesn't light her fire?

The title wasn't much of a lead into the story. Maybe it would have helped if the story were titled, "Why was I missing out?"

mcwiiimcwiiialmost 13 years ago
I don't get it

I find nothing wrong in adventurous women...or men. What I do not get is why don't they hook up with one another? Sharing, swinging etc is great if both parties are into it, why do people end up in relationships where one is dissatisfied and their inner drives take them outsided the relationship.

QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!

If you are a slut or the male equivalent do not marry or even be in a committed relationship that hasn't ok'd the prospects of outside sex. Don't do it. You are NOT going to turn into Mother Theresa or the Pope, you are gonna fuck around and that is going to turn out terrible, if your partner is not on board with the idea of other partners.

Truly, I just don't get it.

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago
I will ask to standard question

If the woman here found out that the fiance was banging two or ten sluts at work would she be happy for him? Would she say "Way dick them, Dick. I am so proud of you"!

If the answer is no, then why is she in that relationship? The so called sexual difference will only drive a deeper wadge into the relationship.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Three main couses for interesting marriage:

1. Money and security.

2. Respect: Salvador Dali the famous painter was homosexual and his wife (she was Russian aristocrat) cheated on him during her life. However she supported him to death.

3 DNA test proof or not proof common children. Children are better in a whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
don't get it

if she's THAT bored, why is she there?

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Bring on the Coffee

Just not believable. Why is she engaged to him? Why did she run out on Mr Pottery Barn? Who are these people? Why should I care?

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 13 years ago
Total Waste of Time

Why did you bother to write this? It started nowhere, it went nowhere and it ended in the middle of nowhere. Write something to tell, to elicit emotion or to teach. This does none of the three. She's a slut, he's clueless wimp and that's all the story says. Could have done that better in less than a dozen words.

SpiritogreSpiritogrealmost 13 years ago
Communication

She is bored with hubby. Granted, can happen anytime. The Problem here is, she is complaining that he doesn't do this or doesn't do that in bed. Why doesn't she tell him? Probably he doesn't know, probably he thinks she's a prude who wouldn't want him to do something different? Why can't they just talk about it first?

If after that he still is boring and not adventurous in bed she should openly tell him, that he isn't enough for her sexually and they should think their relationship over. If sex is so important for her she either should have his permission to habe sex with other guys or they should split up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story - believable and hot - write more!!

ignore all the dickheads that complain. why log onto a free sex story website, read a whole story and moan about it? like going to mcdonalds, queuing up, eating a whole burger then complaining to the manager that you're vegetarian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lying in the bed after my fiance fell asleep, I couldn't help thinking that he was not the only dick I wanted in my life.

... and I'm sure he was thinking she was not the only WHORE he wanted in his life!! What come around should go around ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"ignore all the dickheads that complain. why log onto a free sex story website, read a whole story and moan about it? like going to mcdonalds, queuing up, eating a whole burger then complaining to the manager that you're vegetarian."

Taliban anti-lit Nazi reader..

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
The Story

Was ok I like your style please keep writing we need new blood on this site. Thank you for a good read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Bottom Line

What we have here is a future cheating wife. The right thing to do is talk to her husband Dick and tell of her misgivings. She won't do that, however. Nor will she leave the marriage and go find some strange to appease her. No she will become a cheating whore slut wife and hopefully when he catches her he kicks her to the curb. Yes, that about sets it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas Iscariot

slurping the creamy jizz, he lubed his cornhole, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So I hope

You are going to sit down with him and thank him for the many years of love and support and then just be honest and tell him the marriage is over because you want to go screw a bunch of hard bodies and you don't want anything out of the marriage. Just tell him to keep everything and find a faithful wife because you no longer intend to be one. And tell him it is okay to let the kids know that you will no longer have time to bring the "catch of the day" around to show him off and make them all feel bad that you no longer have any real need for family. Make sure you make them realize they will have no further responsibilities for you in your old age and that you really have no time for grand kids. Now that is what YOUR FIANCEE is dreaming about

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 7 years ago

she deserves to get caught

cyferxcyferxalmost 6 years ago
Apparently not

More than one that is. 1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Dickie should quickly move to make the whore his ex fiance.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

No person male or female needs to put up with lack lustre sex. She needs to kick dickie boy to the curb telling him he is a crap shaggy and not to come back until he has learned to be a true loving partner who can perform.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous