Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, Carrie walked up and tapped him on the shoulder with one of her manicured nails. Hugh turned and when he saw her, his tense shoulders deflated and sunk into themselves.

"Carrie? Hey! Wow! You look great!"

She was certain he could see her blush as she nodded her head and then shrugged.

"Eh, it wasn't me. There's a very talented set of women and gay guys back stage."

"So that explains how you're in great shape too?"

That made Carrie laugh out loud, a deep laugh coming from her stomach as she covered her mouth with the back of her hand. She then lightly slapped his shoulder and shook her head.

"You are awful! Are you ready to go?"

"Just about... I think with you being here will help me out a hell of a lot."

Carrie's heart beat a little quicker as she was positioned a little higher in his books. At the present time, the Oklahoma native had no idea just how high she was. The young man would be eternally grateful to her for a long, long time and the man wasn't going to forget her simple act of kindness until he was old and grey.

"Stop it! I'm sure you'll do great!"

Hugh was about to respond when Mario spoke up.

"And welcome back to The X-Factor right here on the Fox network! Next up, we've got Demi's first act with a special guest star! Demi?"

As the cameras cut to show Demi Lovato, the personal judge of the Over twenty fives filled the screen, a stage hand took a hold of Hugh and almost shoved him on to the stage. Hugh was given a small mic and he stared into the vast expanse of the audience before turning to look at Carrie who stuck her thumb up. She smiled and nodded her head.

Show time!

Hugh gripped a hold of the mic and stared deep into the camera as he opened his mouth to start singing.

"Is love so fragile..." He was off to a strong start, his voice was even and he managed to sing over the polite patter of applause. "And the heart so hollow? Shatter with words... Impossible to follow." His voice started to waver with that last bit and it was almost Carrie's cue to come on. "You're saying I'm fragile...I try not to be I search only...for something I can't see."

He looked to his side when Carrie got the nod and came on.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Carrie Underwood!"

Carrie put on the widest smile and stepped onto the stage, walking through a soft, drifting fog that lingered around the stage. There was a mic stand complete with a working mic to the immediate right of Hugh. She stepped up to the mic and used her best tone.

"I have my own life...and I am stronger than you know." A blush came to her cheeks as there was a louder applause for her, but she carried on to ensure that Hugh looked fantastic. "But I carry this feeling... When you walked into my house that you won't be walking out the door. Still I carry this feeling, when you walked into my house... That you won't be walking out the door."

Her eyes cast over to Hugh who nodded his head so that they could do a call and return for the chorus. Hugh would start the chorus and Carrie would do the next line."

"Lovers forever...face to face..."

"My city or mountains..."

"Stay with me stay."

"I need you to love me!"

"I need you today!"

"Give to me your leather..."

"Take from me...my lace..."

***

The song had gone over nicely, but Hugh's voice had cracked a few times and had stumbled over a line or two. Naturally, Carrie had covered it to the best of her abilities but she had caught one or two audience members cringing as he missed his lines. After their song, Hugh and Carrie were by one of the many catering tables watching the show with Three Man Band who were reclining in one of the large plush leather sofas boasting at how well they had done.

Carrie stole the occasional glance at him and knew how beaten up he must be feeling. Her hand touched the small of his back and offered him a soft smile, trying to make him feel better.

"You did great! Don't worry about it!"

He simply shook his head, Carrie was going to add more when her own P.A as gifted to her by Simon walked over to her and simply tapped her watch to let her know that she was up next.

"I've got to go and get ready for the show... You going to be okay?"

"I... Yeah. Yeah, I'll be okay."

"Okay... You did great tonight Hugh. Really you did!"

There was little else Carrie could do then. She stepped away from the green room and started to make her way up to the side of the stage. She already knew the songs and her band were already there to high five her and share hugs to make sure that this show would go over great. Stepping from side to side, she watched Mario introduce her and her band while plugging her latest tour. The spotlights came onto her as she walked on stage for the second time tonight.

***

A thin sheen of sweat was running down the brow of the first superstar to grace the live show of The X-Factor. She waved to the general audience and bent at the waist before walking off stage, high fiving her bass player as the band left the stage. As soon as she left the stage a pure white bath robe was wrapped around her to keep her cool. She was guided straight back to her dressing room, giving her exactly no chance to talk to Hugh after the performance.

Stepping through the door, Carrie shrugged off the robe and hung it up on one of the immediate hooks to her left. Sticking her thumb under the dress, she started to roll it down her shoulder when she got a knock on the door. Sighing and letting out a short curse, Carrie slipped the strap of the dress back up to her shoulder before turning to answer the knock. Outside, Hugh was there with slightly red eyes and sniffling. He didn't need to say anything and Carrie knew exactly what the problem was.

"Oh Hugh!"

"Yeah..."

Carrie moved forward and wrapped an arm around him, tugging him into a half hug to try and look after him.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I thought you were the best here." She whispered, trying to sooth the pain that must have been coursing through his heart.

"Yeah, I guess the rest of America doesn't agree. Haven't really had chance to check twitter or facebook yet..."

"Well don't! I'm going to be in town for a couple more days for some tour launching stuff. Why don't you come back to my hotel and we can talk about it?"

"You want me back at your hotel?"

"Sure! We can order some junk food from room service, watch some pay per view stuff and make sure you forget all about tonight!" Carrie offered with a smile, doing what she thought was best to try and keep him in high spirits. He sniffed again and nodded his head.

"Sure... Sure okay."

"Great!" Carrie beamed from ear to ear. "Do you have your phone?" He passed the phone to her and she took it. Unlocking it and jabbing at the notes button, Carrie tapped in her information and then passed it back to her. "See you at midnight?" It was ten pm now so he had a good couple of hours to say his goodbyes and chat to his friends before coming to see her. It would give her some time to shower, change and call Mike for a little bit as well.

Hugh smiled and nodded his head before getting another hug from Carrie and making his way from the star's dressing room. Carrie smiled softly, she knew he would be better eventually but for the time being, she just wanted to relax and shake off the stress from the show. Her thumb went back to the shoulder strap of the dress and started to peel it away from her body. Her breasts were the first part to become fully bare, the design of the dress was so that she had one shoulder bare on a near constant basis. She had gone bra-less purely because it felt a lot easier that wearing a strapless one.

Catching her reflection in one of the few vanity mirrors, she cupped the underside of her left breast and looked at it in the mirror. Hugh hadn't lied, she did look great. Her nipples hardened due to the cool air in the room and Carrie bit down on her bottom lip thinking about the last time Mike had gotten his hands on them.

Oh shit! Mike! She was supposed to have called him straight after her performance! Rushing over to her handbag, she pulled out her phone and the fact that she was panicking over the missed phone call was temporarily delayed by the fact that she had some text messages from her parents waiting for her telling her how proud they were of the performance. Still smiling, she opted to ignore the messages for the mean time before finding Mike's number and dialling his number.

It rang for a couple of times before he answered. He sounded out of breath. He must've been exercising.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby!" Carrie replied, sounding a lot chirpier than her spouse.

"Oh hey! How did the performance go?"

"It went great! Did you see?"

"Yeah, yeah I saw it. You looked great."

"Are you okay? You sound like you're out of breath."

"Yeah, I'm good. I was... I was just exercising that's all."

"Hey Mister big dick? There wasn't any ice cream. I got some cookies though will that be okay?"

"... Shit..." Mike whispered, almost inaudibly to Carrie who was red in the face.

"Is that who the fuck I think it is?" Carrie snarled into the phone. Over the recent couple of weeks, a red headed teenager had moved in next door to the married couple. The girl had put damn near constant moves on Mike who had constantly batted them away whenever Carrie was in earshot.

"No, it's the TV."

"Mike? I'm not going to let you fuck my ass if you don't answer me!" Olive, the harlot, called out again.

"Mike!?"

"It's not what you think!" Mike pleaded with her into the phone as Carrie was practically foaming at the mouth with just how pissed she was.

"Fuck. You." She hung up and nearly threw the phone against the wall as she cursed up a storm inside of the dressing room. Looking at the vanity mirror, her eyes drifted over to the complimentary television that Simon had provided for her and Hugh's picture was on the screen of the local entertainment news. Carrie's mouth that had been twisted into rage, soon softened into a devilish smile. Her tongue peeked out and licked at her lips. Hugh was going to be coming over tonight. If that bastard husband of hers was going to cheat, she certainly could too and why shouldn't she cheat with someone who clearly worships the ground she walks on and was fucking cute and in shape too!

Looking at the vanity mirror, Carrie cupped her bare breast again. Squeezing the flesh before nodding her head. Yeah, she was going to fuck Hugh tonight and make sure he'd never forget the night. She knew this area of Los Angeles pretty well and she knew there was a Victoria's Secret just one block down from the arena that she could easily slip into and get something unnoticed. She even had Mike's credit card in her purse, that would be even sweeter revenge.

Fuelled by rage, Carrie dressed herself with her jeans, a shirt and a beige jacket to hide her from the extremities of the cool L.A air. Before she gripped the handle to walk into the corridor, she knew there would be people who wanted photos and autographs and if she gave the press the slightest impression that her marriage was in trouble both she and Mike would have more problems than they did right now.

She took a deep breath, pushed a fake smile onto her face and opened the door to the flash of a few cameras.

"Hi guys, how's it going?" She waved, smiling and making as much small talk as she could while making her way down to the back entrance where her car was waiting. Towards the end of the corridor was Simon who was clapping his hands, presumably as thanks for her performance earlier. She shared a hug with him as the cameras caught it.

"Carrie my darling! An excellent show tonight! We have an after party at the Hilton tonight. Are you coming?"

Now that was a tempting offer but she already had a better one. She was going to go back to her hotel, shower, shave and then dress herself like a proud model for the singer who was eliminated first from The X-Factor and then she was going to ride him until he begged her to stop.

"I'm sorry, I really need to go back to my own hotel and relax. Rain check on the finalé though?"

Simon nodded his head, he knew full well what it was like for stars like Carrie, but of course he had no real idea just as to what she was going to do. Making her apologies, she dodged one of the paparazzi cameras and managed to get herself into the limo with few stolen photos. Relaxing, the driver rolled down the window partition to talk to Carrie.

"Back to the hotel Miss Underwood?" He asked, turning to face her. She shook her head.

"Not yet Mister Pennyworth. Can we swing by the mall first?"

"The mall Miss? Yes, yes of course we can."

"Thank you."

The trip over to the mall, was brief and uneventful but Carrie's mind was already drifting to what she was going to wear. The driver stopped just outside of the main entrance and waited for her while she slipped out of the car and made her way in. The store had a stylish lighting system with soft r and b playing over the store's music system. It had a very welcoming atmosphere but Carrie didn't have time to browse, no she wanted to get something, get in and get out and get home. She was sure that Hugh wouldn't wait for too longer so she needed to get something.

Finding a black and white bra, panties and stocking set, Carrie threw them over her arm and made her way over to the cash desk. She laid the items down on the cashiers desk and flashed an award winning smile as the woman behind the desk rang up the purchase. Carrie fished into her purse out of her handbag and found Mike's credit card. She almost scowled at the sight but kept her face firm as she passed it over to the cashier.

The transaction went through and the items were pushed inside of a large black bag with the logo of Victoria's Secret embossed along the side of it. Thanking the assistant, Carrie pulled the bag up over her shoulder and made her way back to the limo.

"The hotel now Mister Pennyworth."

"Of course Miss Underwood."

The partition rolled up again and Carrie was left to her own devices and the warmth that was starting to grow between her legs. The trip up to her hotel room had very little things in terms of excitement but she could not have cared less. She was ready to cheat on her husband and break her wedding vows and for tonight she didn't care. Her key card went into the door lock and her hotel room opened up. Stepping through the door, there was a small LED clock on the bedside table that flashed the time as eleven thirty five in the evening. She only had twenty five minutes to get ready before Hugh was going to be here. Throwing the bag on the bed, Carrie slipped the items out of the bag and laid them down on the bed.

Grinning, she wriggled herself out of her jeans and normal clothes, swapping over to the lacy items that were just recently purchased. Gone were the usual pink and black panties and they were swapped over with the lacy black panties with a white trim around the waistline. The bra was on next, she reached behind her and clipped the item together. It was a similar item to the panties, mainly black with a white lacy trim over the top of the cup. Finally, a pair of stockings were slipped on over her long legs and while they didn't have a belt for them, they matched the lingerie and were all black but with a white trim at the top of the stockings. Pushing herself up off of the bed from her sitting position at the end of the bed, she walked into the en suite bathroom, she unhooked her own personal dressing gown and slipped it on. Admiring her reflection, Carrie nodded her head and knew just how hot she looked.

Pulling out a blood red shade of lipstick and expertly applied it to her pursed lips. A shade of black eye shadow was applied to her face to complete the look. She looked like an absolute temptress and that was exactly what she wanted. As she admired herself, there was a knock at the door and while a part of her felt the tension starting to build in her stomach, the other part of her was still pissed at Mike and she was far too eager to have Hugh come in and push him to the bed and fuck him until the bed broke. Crossing out from the en suite and towards the front door, licking her lips and checking her eye shadow, she gripped the golden handle and pulled the door open.

If life was a cartoon, Hugh's eyes would have burst out of his head and extended at the sight of how Carrie was dressed. Carrie grinned and licked her lips before pushing the door open and inviting him in. As he walked past her, her eyes drifted over him and he could already see he was getting hard. She shut the door behind him, and slipped the bolt lock along the door. Hugh stepped into the room and walked towards the inside, the room had a large double bed with one luxurious sofa bed that was right next to the large double doors that led out onto the balcony. He let out a whistle that seemed to trail of at the end, he was obviously distracted. That made Carrie smile.

"Nervous Hugh?"

"I... Ah... Kinda."

"Why? It's just me." She said, walking into the room. Her left arm came out and touched the back of his shirt, pressing her hand in to touch his skin. She watched him jump and had to suppress a laugh. Walking over to the bed, she moved onto it. Almost falling forward to press her hands against the bed and crawling up to it, walking on all fours and making sure to wave her ass at him as she spun around and lay on her back. Her arms extended and were laying along the pillows. Her eyes ran over Hugh's body, making sure he knew she was checking him out.

"So I..."

"Hugh. You were super stressed today. Especially after the show." She climbed onto all fours and crawled towards the foot of the bed. Beckoning him with a finger, she summoned him towards the bed. "Ready for me to help you relieve it?"

Hugh was within her grasp and she didn't even wait for his response. Instead, she reached forward and put her hand against his hard length. Rubbing her hand up and down against his hard shaft, Carrie reached over and tugged down his zipper. She had felt a good length inside his pants and she seriously couldn't wait to get back on her husband. Her hand dipped inside of his boxers and pulled out his erection, her eyes lit up and looked over his long cock. Her mouth was practically watering as she wrapped her hand around his base and opened her mouth to swallow his cock.

Carrie almost cried at how good the cock tasted inside of her mouth. Her tongue pressed against the underside of his cock and slid along his entire length as she sucked down on it. Her eyes flicked up at Hugh who let his head fall back and let out a low moan. Smiling around his length, Carrie focused at his stomach and started to push more of his cock inside her mouth. She could feel his cock pressing against her mouth and she wanted nothing more than to feel him blow deep in her throat. She moaned around his cock, sending shivers down his length making him let out a short moan.

Carrie took her hand off of her hand and pressed it against his thigh to steady herself as she pushed her lips down deeper along his length. Letting out a moan around his meaty length, Carrie took the other hand up off of the bed and started to fondle his balls that she had pulled out of his boxer shorts. Her hand cupped them and started to softly roll them around in her hand as her tongue flicked along the underside of his cock. Her tongue pressed against the bottom of his cock while she continued to roll his balls around. Spit started to roll out of the side of her mouth as she pushed more of his cock inside. The fat head of his cock pressed against the back of her mouth and she almost gagged but used every single inch of self control to not cough on his length. After all, there was nothing less attractive then listening to a woman cough up over your cock.