Blown Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me from behind"

Hugh moved behind her and took a grip at the base of his shaft and positioned it at her lips. The tip of the head slipped inside her folds and his hands left his, they rested at the top of Carrie's soft thighs, just above the stocking on the one still dressed leg. He took a hold of them and then pulled her back as he pushed himself forward.

Both Hugh and Carrie let out a long but low groan as his dick slid inside her wet folds. Hugh bent his body over hers and he started to pepper kisses along her shoulder blades and up to her neck. Carrie's arms were pressed down against the leather of the couch and her mouth was open as she moaned out his name.

Hugh's hands were running up and down her legs, touching her bare skin and then slipping a finger inside of the one stocking on her leg as he rocked in and out of her. He relished in the feel of her warm, tanned skin against his hands and started to run his hands up and down her legs. Carrie looked over her shoulder at him and nodded her head.

"I take extra good care of my legs. You like them?"

"Uh huh." Hugh grunted between kisses, Carrie giggled and shook her head.

"I think they would be nice and hot covered with your hot cum. I mean you did kiss all over them earlier I want more of you on them!"

Listening to her say that, Hugh started to shove himself in her harder and faster, standing up nearly straight, the slightest curve in his spine as he started to hammer in and out of her. Carrie's nails dug into the couch as the young man behind her started to hammer inside her harder much to Carrie's delight. Her head fell forward, her spine no longer being able to provide the energy to keep her head up.

The force of Hugh's driving inside her was making the very expensive couch start to shake like it was in a horror movie. Carrie's hands reached over the cushions, trying to find something to grab a hold of to stabilise herself. Her hands curled over the arm rest and held onto them for dear life as she was fucked hard and fast by the first contestant to be voted off of The X-Factor's live shows.

Hugh's face was dripping with sweat as he looked down at the back of Carrie as he fucked her with all of his strength. His hands were running up and down her legs as well as she was rocked back and forth. With one strong thrust, Hugh had forced Carrie forward and she was pushed onto her chest and onto the first seat of the couch. Groaning, Carrie pulled herself forward, so that she was kneeling on the arm rest with the rest of her body pointing down and pushing against the seat cushion. Carrie's rock hard nipples rubbed against the fabric, the leather contrasting with her skin and making the blonde woman moan in a voice slick with arousal.

With his dick shoving itself inside her so hard and so fast, Carrie's voice was at a near constant scream. Her g-spot was being hammered nearly constantly and with the fabric of the leather and the seat cushion contrasting with her bare skin sent the blonde woman into an orgasmic frenzy. Hugh's cock was forcing itself deep inside her and her voice reached a fever pitch as she opened her mouth and bit into the couch cushion as she exploded over his cock.

Her orgasm soaked his length and still she was hammered hard and fast behind her. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head and she was screaming so loud it sounded like someone was being murdered in the room. Her head turned to the side slightly, her blonde hair sticking to the leather of the couch as Hugh climbed onto the couch as well, keeping her in a submissive position while being taken from behind. Whimpering and shivering, Carrie blindly reached behind her to try and get a hold of him.

"Hugh..." She whispered in a soft tone. He didn't answer and Carrie cursed her weak voice as she was hammered from behind. "Hugh... Please... Please Hugh... Please stop..."

Tears of bliss dropped from her eyes as Hugh carried on thrusting, her right hand came up from the couch and waved in a weak fashion to try and get his attention. Hugh saw her and looked down at her, his thrusting slowed until he was only shoving himself inside her at a minimal pace.

"Too much Hugh... Too much..."

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, pulling himself out of her and rushing around to see if she was in any sort of pain. Carrie laughed and managed to force herself to roll onto her back, her legs just managing to close as she closed her eyes and caught her breath back.

"No... You were fucking me too hard. I came way too much." She said with a smile, laughter escaping her lips. Her right arm came up and grabbed a hold of the top of the couch, using the last bit of strength inside her she pulled herself up to a sitting position. Smiling and wiping away some of the sweat on her forehead, she patted a spot next to her for him to take a seat.

"Can we take a break?" She offered, an award winning smile on her face. Hugh laughed and nodded his head, taking a seat next to her. Giggling, Carrie lifted her leg up and threw it over him, forcing herself to land on top of him. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him into a soft kiss. His hands ran over her body before moving down to her legs, touching both the bare skin and the stocking covered leg in equal fashion. Giggling, Carrie took her lips off of his and kissed him once more before whispering to him.

"You really like them huh?"

"They're so nice. If you'd have let me, I could have spent all night on them. They look so sexy in stockings or bare."

"Thank you," Carrie answered honestly, her hands coming up and threading through his hair as he pulled her down into a hug. Her bare breasts pressed against him and the feel of his chest hair made her tickle. "I like to keep myself in shape for Mike." Oh shit! She realised she had just mentioned her husband and she had no idea if Hugh knew she was married or not.

"Mike?"

The bastard cheated on you Carrie, why should you feel guilty? Lie to him, it's not like Hugh's going to care! Both side of Carrie's conscience seemed to agree that this wasn't the wrong thing to do. She decided she would lie to him and deal with the repercussions if they came.

"My fitness trainer. He wants to make sure I look great when I go on tour."

"Remind me to send him a thank you present." He said with a smile, pulling her upper frame down so he could kiss along her neck. Carrie laughed and nodded her head as she peered out into the skyline of Los Angeles.

"After tonight, I'm sure he would appreciate it..." She trailed off as she felt energy come back to her extremities and strength coming back to her. Her brown eyes were focused on the long metal balcony guarding that ran around the entire balcony. Rubbing her lower lips against Hugh's cock, she looked down at him and smiled. Kissing him, she then hopped off of the couch and managed to walk over to the doors without passing out. Her hands found the door handles and she opened them, stepping out into the cold air of Los Angeles at close to one o'clock in the morning.

Hugh had followed her and Carrie grinned at his attention. She could feel her arousal running down her legs and there was a compliment of Hugh's pre cum mixing with it as she gripped a hold of the slim metal barricade and wrapped a hand around the top. When Hugh got the picture and pushed his head against her pussy, her head looked up and looked over at him.

"The other one." She said simply, referring to her ass. Her eyes watched Hugh's go wide and she grinned at him. "Just be gentle. It's been a while..." She added, her ass swaying temptingly. That last part wasn't strictly true. It hadn't been a while, it had been forever up until that point. She had always refused when Mike had offered it, but that bastard had cheated with the slut down the road. He didn't deserve her anal virginity.

When she felt her ass cheeks get parted, she instantly tensed up. This was completely foreign to her and she had no idea as to what to expect. Thankfully, Hugh seemed a little more experienced than she. The head of his cock pressed against her ass hole and slowly it pressed forward. His lips pressed against her shoulder and he kissed his way up to her ear before he whispered in her ear.

"Just relax. It'll be over soon, I promise."

The sight of a helicopter flying over the Hollywood sign was enough for Carrie to look up and look at it to distract her. He saw her lift her head up to look at the helicopter and Hugh took that as his cue. He rocked forward and his dick slowly spread her ass cheeks apart and slipped himself deep inside her.

Carrie gasped and whimpered as her ass hole was ripped apart by his cock. To Hugh's credit, he took it slowly and had found the spot where it was too tight to carry on with. He then started to pull back and push himself back inside her, already the sound of his grunting started to fill the balcony. The fact that he was grunting so soon gave Carrie something of a boost for her psyche, she was already so tight that he was ready to cum. The sound of her ass cheeks being hit by his waist started to join his grunting as Carrie's hands left the railing and started to play with her erect nipples.

Hugh's hands ran up and down her legs as he started to push inside her ass which was still so unbelievably tight. He couldn't believe how tight she was and already his orgasm was starting to build. He started to pick up the pace, forcing more of his cock inside her as she was rocked back and forth. Her left hand left the railing and curled itself around the back of his head, pulling him into a kiss.

Between kisses, Carrie whispered to him one simple request.

"Don't cum in my ass. Cum wherever you want."

Grunting his acknowledgement, Hugh started to work harder and quicker shoving himself inside her. The sounds of Carrie moaning mixing with Hugh and the sound of his skin hitting hers only made him want to work harder. Thrusting himself in one more time, he knew the next push inside would be enough to set him off, making him cum inside her. So, he pulled out and gripped his base, jerking off to explode over her. An arcing rope of cum shot from his head and landed on her ass cheek, another rope sprayed from his length and hit the underside of her bare thigh tagging her hot skin as more and more of the cum was painted against her skin.

Carrie giggled and nodded her head when she felt the sperm hit her bare skin. She must have looked like such a whore having the cock that was just in her ass spray the thick cum over her leg. She wanted nothing more than to rub it into her skin like it was lotion but she saw how hot it made Hugh. Cum had stopped dribbling from his head with one big bead of cum left at the hole at the tip. She reached behind her and beckoned for his cock, she scooped up the last bead of cum and brought it up to her face to inspect it.

Standing up right, she took the cum and rubbed it into her stomach just under her breast as she sighed and recovered from the fucking. It was to be expected what with them being in Los Angeles but she felt filthy and needed a wash.

"Can you run us a bath?" She asked, making sure to include the both of them in the request. She wanted some more time with Hugh so some cuddling and making out in the tub made a lot of sense to her. Hugh was happy to do so, turning to walk back into the room he wiped away some sweat and made his way towards the en suite. Carrie followed him into the room when she heard her cell phone beeping with a familiar tone.

Mike.

Her good mood was ruined by the fact that her cheating husband was calling her. She found her phone and answered it.

"Yes?" She replied coldly as her husband's voice filled the phone line.

"Carrie!? Where the hell have you been!?"

"I've been busy."

"Busy? BUSY!? I've been pulling my hair out over here waiting for you!"

"Shame you couldn't wait for me to come home huh?" Carrie snapped back just as harshly. The way he was carrying on talking to her made her want to hang up the phone and carry on fucking Hugh.

"Carrie... I..."

"What do you want Mike? You cheated on me!" She whispered bitterly into the phone's mic. She had no intention of letting him explain but she was giving him all the time to.

"Carrie. I'm sorry I snapped. I just can't believe I fucked this up." His voice cracked and she could hear the emotion in his voice... Did he really mean it? Carrie couldn't be sure but she decided to keep on with an offensive.

"Mike, she was a cheap slut who's running around with a fucking sugar daddy!"

"Carrie... Baby, I'm so sorry. I strayed just once and I've been drinking... It let my inhibitions down. Can... Can we try again?" Tears welled in Carrie's eyes as she nodded her head silently to Mike. She did still love him and she wanted to try again with him. "Carrie?"

"Yeah... Yeah okay."

"I love you baby..."

"I'm still mad at you."

Carrie hung up and dumped the phone to the desk, rubbing at her eyes softly when Hugh came out.

"Carrie? The bath's ready... Are you okay?" He said, panicking at the sight of a crying Carrie Underwood in her hotel room.

"Hugh... Sweetie... I've got something to tell you." She bit down on her bottom lip and carried on talking. "Hugh, I'm married. My husband cheated on me and I wanted some revenge on him. I thought you were cute and I wanted to get back at him with you. Hugh, I feel really terrible and... And I just hope you're not mad at me."

Much to Carrie's sheer disappointment, she could see his heart breaking. His hands came up and ran his hands through his hair before walking around the room and turning to face her.

"So I was just some cheap fuck?"

"No Hugh! No! At the first yeah, but... You were so much more. I really like you Hugh and wish we could do more together."

Hugh stopped walking and studied her silently.

"Carrie... I don't want to be the guy that's the reason a marriage broke up."

"Hugh... Honey. He cheated first. But we want to work on our relationship are we going to be okay?"

"Well, your bath is ready. I guess I can forget this ever happened."

Shaking her head, Carrie stepped forward and put her hand on his chest. "Hugh, I want to keep in contact with you. I think you've got some great talent... Will you please stay with me tonight?"

Hugh's hands moved to her thighs and sighed. He looked up and studied her face before nodding his head.

"Yeah... Yeah, I will."

Carrie let out an exhausted laugh before hugging him. Her head rested against his skin before lifting her head and kissing him on the lips. Stroking the side of his face, she looked over at the en suite and smiled. Her hand took his and she pulled him towards the bathroom. The water was at an acceptable level and she let Hugh slip into the warm water first while she removed the last stocking. Carrie smiled as Hugh seemed happy with the temperature so she could move in after him. Sitting in front of him, she let out a relaxed sigh at the feel of the warm water, she leant back and pressed her back against his chest softly. Hugh gripped a sponge and dipped it in the warm water as Carrie extended her leg out of the water so he could wash it.

Her arm curled around the back of his head as he tilted his head forward to pay attention to wash away the dried cum on her skin. Her nails lightly scratched the back of his hair as she watched him work over her. She lifted her head and kissed the side of his face before letting the leg fall back into the water. They stopped kissing and stared at each other before he spoke.

"So, I'll stay until the sun comes up and then that's it?"

"I... Do you want to come on tour as support for me?"

-End-