All Comments on 'Blue Ch. 03'

by Danae72

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE

The suspense here is killing me! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

I love it! Seriously. Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter. You have such a talent! Love your wirting style, it's so unique, there's just something about the way you form your sentences that allows the reader to fall in love with the characters.

ScarletKScarletKover 14 years ago
Love the Drama!

The 2 viewpoints were neither confusing nor annoying. Well done indeed! Now I'm left wondering, just who is Thomas, & what carrier is linked with the mobile phone Blue was using? My mobile doesn't work in my own basement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh no!

I just contracted heart in mouth disease... your writing has a lot to answer for :) ... On pins and needles, Ch 4 here I come.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

stop mixing it up. it confusing.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
flow could be improved

I know its been awhile since you've posted but I found this chapter confusing. I did get the two points of views, but the sexual dream between the both seemed very unnessary to the plot. Too far reaching I guess, to share dreams okay but to have the cellphone somehow appear by that Gibs guy, who could be the cop?? seemed to far a stretch of belief for the story.

im still looking forward to reading next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous