Blue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

Between one moment and the next, Harley was naked and pressed up against the thin body. There was no mistaking now that Blue was painfully thin, in worse shape than ever. He wanted to ask why, but decided it might make the boy feel bad and kept kissing instead. He wanted to crow in delight when Blue began caressing him back, rubbing with sure hands along Harley's back to his hips and up again, big sweeps that caused goosebumps to erupt.

It took Harley a moment to register when Blue pushed against his shoulders. When it did, he immediately backed off, wishing for more light to see the expression on Blue's face. It might give him an idea if the problem had to do with nerves or something else.

"I'm sorry," Blue whispered, head bowed down. "Harley, I'm sorry."

"What about, Lovely? Why are you sorry? Talk to me."

Blue mumbled something about not being beautiful enough, how he didn't deserve someone like Harley. It pained Harley to hear Blue put himself down like that. Some people might speak those words in an attempt to hear a compliment, but Harley knew Blue truly believed he was lacking. Affection swelled in his heart. Harley considered a moment and acknowledged the truth. It was more than affection he felt for Blue. It was love.

"Hush, now. My lovely Blue, you are beautiful." When the younger man looked to be about to protest, Harley silenced him with a finger to his lips. Satiny lips that were wet from their kisses. "I won't hear a word to the contrary. You might be a little thin right now, but I'll do what I can to fix that when you come back to me. Let me show you how beautiful you are."

Harley kissed Blue on the throat, tongue darting out to lick the gathering salty moisture at intervals as he moved down to Blue's heaving chest. The writhing motion beneath his body served to increase his arousal and he growled, wanting more of it. He reached a taut nipple, hard and waiting, and sucked it into his mouth. The needy cry made his prick throb and he bit down gently to hear it again. Blue arched into his mouth, trying to get more sensation and Harley was only to happy to oblige, moving from one nipple to the other, wondering if both tasted as sweet.

He wanted to stay where he was, playing with the twin peaks, but knew there was more he wanted to learn about Blue, and more he wanted to share. He dragged his tongue down the middle of Blue's chest until he reached a sweet little belly button. Harley had always known men with innies, but this was wonderful as well. He laved the button repeatedly, revelling in the breathy moans and squeaks. Blue's hard length pressed against his chest, tip wet from arousal and desire. Yes, his young lover was enjoying himself very much.

Rather than descend on that luscious cock right away, Harley moved lower to kiss and nibble on tender inner thighs. His hands moved almost of their own accord to hold firm ass cheeks, clenching hard for a moment. He grinned when Blue began to pant and beg. "God, please, Harley! Please, oh, please!"

In a bewildering turn of events, Harley found himself fully dressed and sitting at the edge of the mattress, watching Blue writhe helplessly. He felt a deep sadness inside because, although he ached to continue pleasuring the young man, he was frozen to the spot. Words he didn't understand came from his own throat.

"Oh my lovely, I can't. I can only do what you already know."

"I don't understand," Blue whispered. Although he couldn't see it, Harley was sure Blue was frowning up at him.

"Some things are easy to imagine. Your mind won't let me touch your cock, even though you seem to really want it. Have you ever touched yourself, Blue?" Harley couldn't believe himself. He sounded so detached, which wasn't how he was feeling at all.

"I've wanted to, since I met you. When those men beat me, one of them hit me, um, there. The studs from the belt caused some damage and I can't often get hard. Oh! That's why you won't touch me! I'm damaged and you don't think I'm worth it."

Harley tried to tell his red-faced Blue that wasn't true, but Blue was gone and he was alone, calling out for Blue to come back and talk to him.

"That was one fucked-up dream." Harley shook his head and tried to get back to sleep.

He shouldn't still be thinking and dreaming about Blue after all this time. The fact was that he worried. There was such a wealth of sadness and fear in those deep blue eyes, and Blue would be embarrassed to know just how much he revealed. For years, he'd been made to feel bad and ashamed over his beating, something he couldn't have done anything about. Blue's father had ensured that with his words, putting the blame solely on his young son's shoulders.

Harley often wondered at what Blue felt when Laura sent him on his way. Even though from Blue's point of view Harley kicked him out into the streets, Blue likely felt terrible at having been in the way. He probably felt thankful that he had a place to sleep and food to eat for as long as he had.

It just wasn't right, Harley thought angrily. He wanted Blue back, where he could watch over the boy and take care of him. He didn't want Blue to ever have to worry about where he would sleep, when he would eat, or if he had enough money to have his hair dyed blue without offering a blowjob.

Although Blue wouldn't do that anymore. Harley remembered that Blue had stopped exchanging that particular favour, because Harry was the one who had inadvertently been responsible for the first attack Harley stopped. Harley felt his heart squeeze when Blue informed him of his decision in an almost tentative way. Almost like Blue was seeking permission.

His mind was circling around something, refusing to acknowledge an important fact. Harley knew it and with a harsh breath admitted it to himself now as he had in the dream. He loved Blue. He loved Blue as he was, even as he wanted to help Blue become the man he could be. A man with confidence, love, and pride.

Unable to sleep with such deep thoughts on his mind, Harley rose to get himself a drink of water from the kitchen. If only he knew where Blue was. Maybe they could talk by phone and get to know each other better that way. Blue might be able to open up more if they weren't actually face to face. Sometimes a phone made things awkward, but it could ease things up for some people.

He'd been standing by the sink, empty glass in hand and lost in thought, for some time, when he realized his phone was ringing. Who the hell could be calling him at this time of night? Maybe something was wrong with Laura. Damn, he didn't know what he would do if there was someone on the other end telling him his sister was in an accident. Or, fuck, his dad had a heart attack or something.

He hit his thigh on the corner of the table and hopped over, cursing luridly, to the phone beside the couch. The answering machine picked up just as he did, and he made a note to try and remember to erase the message after he was done.

"Yeah, I'm here, I'm here." There was nothing at the other end, except maybe a small breath. He tried again. "Hello? Who is this?"

The voice, when it came, was faint and raspy. "Harley, it's Blue. You told me to get some clothes and call you so I did, but it was so hard."

It couldn't be. Harley was silent for a moment, unable to believe that this could be Blue. He was about to speak when Blue started to cough, deep and wet sounding, too loud compared to the previous near-whisper. The painful sound seemed to go on for a long time. Worry stabbed at his gut and he waited until the spell stopped. He demanded to know where Blue was so he could go get him.

The answering machine stopped recording, and Harley decided to hit the button to keep recording. It was a good thing, too, because it wasn't easy to untangle the words from the gasps for breath that punctuated the words. He made out something about a basement, and someone not letting him go up the stairs. Blue then went on about wanting to see his family and someone, Thomas, wanting him to lie. What truly made him afraid was when Blue said he would die from being sick but not from lying.

"Can you tell me exactly where you are? If you're that sick, can you call the police?"

"...just the basement. Near the Welcome sign I think." There was a long pause, but at least the words were slightly clearer. "I called the police already. The man told me if I stopped using the phone, he wouldn't tell Thomas I was out of the basement. The alarms...hurt my head, Harley. I hurt. I think I'll take a nap now."

A nap couldn't be good, not in Blue's current condition. He needed more information so he could get Blue some help. "No! Blue, please, stay with me."

He spoke gently but firmly, doing his best to get some kind of location. Almost immediately, Blue told him the name of the town, Loughton Springs, along with directions to the family farm. That was good, Harley really wanted to give Blue's father a piece of him mind, but that could wait until Blue wasn't in danger anymore.

"I don't think I can go to work today. I'm very sick you know, and I'm dying, too. It's not so bad, this dying thing. I just wish it didn't hurt so much. I love you, Harley. You're the only f...."

Harley tried to keep Blue talking, but he knew he also needed to call the police here in town and let them know that Blue needed help. Everything pointed to a man named Thomas holding Blue like some kind of prisoner in a basement. Blue was sick and needed medical attention. Harley promised he would be there soon and for Blue to hang on. Whenever he stopped for an answer, he heard a whisper that sounded very much like 'I love you'. Just before he hung up the phone, Harley closed his eyes and said the words back.

"I love you too, Blue. Hold on for me, I'll be there soon and tell you in person how much I love you."

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers
12