All Comments on 'Blue Goes Bi'

by FriendlyStranger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good suck

pretty good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

What a way to have your first male. I fantasized about being with my first, and cannot think of a better way. The only thing that would top it off would be for my bride to be there in the other bed watching and videoing it for our later satisfaction...

hangeronhangeronover 14 years ago
another fine tale

as you so rightly say,sex with men is just that,sex.

I know for many it becomes a relationship or more,but for most it is as you say,please tell us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot Wet Love

I loved it. Love the Hot,Wet CUM Dripping Sex. I want that to happen to my Ass someday as I wear my Sweater and Fuck my man ANY WAY He's wants to Fuck HIS hot Sweater Bitch.

montyw47montyw47almost 12 years ago
HOT Bi Story Line

Didn't think a bi story would be any good but I was VERY wrong indeed. Both young & horny both get what they wanted and then some. The turn of the tables near the end has both of them getting their asses stretched & jizzed, I really liked that twist. Keep writing it gets easier & better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was travelling ,stayed in a hostel, there were 2 of us in a 4 bedder, he was a young Japanese, I showered, walked out, he was bending over, from behind he looked like a young girl, hairless. He turned around, his small cock just visible, he moved to the shower, when he came out, he looked at me, then still naked he knelt on the bunk, he looked back at me and smiled, I had not been with a guy before but that arse looked inviting. I stood up, stroked my cock, he leaned back, his arse parted, I moved behind him, put spit on my hard cock and stood behind him and literally mounted him, entering him and pulling his arse back on my cock. Like my girlfriends arse, tight, warm as I fucked him,he let out little squeals, lifting his head each time I pushed into him, faster, i wasnt going to last much longer when I felt his hole clench my cock and he squealed as his cumm shot from him. That did it, my cumm flew into his arse as he milked me, so good my legs went weak as he pulled forward, my cumm still shooting onto his arse as he turned and took my cock into his mouth, where I finished cumming. I lay back on my bed,my cock semi hard, and went to sleep. He was gone next morning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous