Blue My Days and Blue My Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He straightened up quickly, gasping for breath, stuffing his erection into his pants and rearranging her dress, leading her quickly through the crowd and outside into the cold night. The fresh air was welcoming on their hot bodies. He did not stop until they reached a stoop a block away, where they both collapsed, barely coherent.

"I didn't want us to lay down on the bar floor," he said to her prone figure, her eyes flickering shut and then open and then shut again. He laughed slightly, and she gave no response but a slight groan.

"Are you alright?" he asked her.

She leaned up, her dress stained and torn slightly from his abuse, her breasts and chest red from where he had fucked her. Even in his spent state he could not help but be aroused by her heaving chest and the way her right breast had not quite slipped back into her dress upon their rushed exit.

"I don't know," she answered in a quiet voice. "I've never experienced anything like that before."

"Well neither have I."

"No," she said. "I don't just mean sex in public. I mean in my entire life, I've never felt anything like that."

"I knew what you meant," he said, reaching over and kissing her wet mouth.

She grinned weakly into his kiss. Her face swam before his vision, the touch of her lips tickling the edge of his desire again.

"Thank you," she said, wrapping her hand around his neck as they kissed. "Todd. I mean it. Most people will never feel anything like that in their entire lives."

"I know," he said. "Isn't that sad?"

A few drunken girls stumbled out of the bar and made their way down the street. Todd and Annie watched them pass, watched them botch an attempt to hail a passing taxi. Their drunken shouts faded away into the noise of the distant humming city as they made their way down the blocks.

The night breeze blew bitterly again and he slid closer to her, wrapped her still warm body within his. When the cold grew too much he picked her up by the hand and led her down the block and out of the city, to a place where they would be warm again.

12