Blue Velvet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to pull away so that she wouldn't feel my rising erection, but Mom balled her hands in the fabric of my shirt and pulled herself even closer. With her soft body pulled tightly against mine my cock became completely engorged. Astonishingly Mom seemed to be completely oblivious to my condition and kept her supple body glued tightly to my young muscular frame.

I continued to stroke Mom's hair while my other hand began to gently stroke her back. Eventually the fingers of my left hand ended up of their own accord on the top of her ass and I pulled her crotch tightly against mine. I felt the warmth of her pussy through the fabric of my jeans and kissed her softly on the neck.

It was then that I remembered who was in my arms. Unconsciously I again blamed my conduct on the effects of alcohol and to my contact with Darlene. Embarrassedly I pulled away slightly from Mom so she wouldn't feel my rigid manhood rubbing wantonly against her crotch.

Mom took my movement as a signal that I was uncomfortable with her sobbing, let go of my shirt, and pulled away. "Look at me." She blubbered awkwardly,' Getting you all wet with my self pity." She paused to wipe the tears from her cheeks before continuing, "I must be quite a sight."

I looked at her and responded, "Yes you are. A very lovely sight."

I leaned over and kissed her lightly on both of her tear stained cheeks before planting a soft kiss on her lips. Then I turned and headed off to bed. As I opened my bedroom door I said without looking at her, "I love you Mom."

"I love you too Kenny." She replied as I walked into my room and closed the door behind me.

I stripped and took a long hot shower before climbing into bed. Although I was tired, I just couldn't seem to get to sleep.

Whenever I would begin to drift off into dreamland my body would recall the feel of Darlene's legs on my lap, or the soft contact of Mom's breasts against my chest. Finally, in frustration, I tossed the blankets back, pulled my boxers down, and masturbated.

Normally I didn't beat off. I just didn't have to. If I were horny, I would find some willing slut and have her clean my pipes. However, tonight I was left without any recourse, so I had to whack myself off.

I found myself fantasizing that Darlene was giving me a world-class hummer as I whacked off. It didn't take too much time since I was pretty aroused and within minutes I was ready to shoot my wad.

However, before retiring I had failed to anticipate my own needs and hadn't brought a rag to bed to absorb my white-hot seed. So, when it came time to cum into Darlene's fantasy mouth I had to pull my underwear up and shoot my semen into them.

"Unnnngh, ooommmph." I grunted into the dark of my room as I shot rope after rope of cum into my boxers. Still fantasizing the softness of her lips and heat of her mouth around my cock I stroked myself until I was completely dry and laying half dazed in my bed.

I gathered my breath before hurriedly stripping my underwear off and tossing them toward the door to my bathroom. Then with my sexual needs temporarily sated I turned over and with the sound of Mom still puttering around the house I drifted off into a deep sleep filled with sweet erotic images and dreams.

12