Bluetooth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. But after Wednesday night, I got to thinking... It's the one thing I can't give Georgina and it's the only bit of raising a child I can't do. We'd never want an anonymous donor. It was always going to have to be someone Georgina and I both trusted and respected..." Peter shut up because Lucy had tears on her cheeks.

"I never knew. Georgina never mentioned any of it...I..."

"She wouldn't. Georgina doesn't like to burden others with our troubles."

"But...I...You know, you could have just asked." Lucy got off the bed and headed for the door.

"Lucy! Wait!"

"Why?" She stopped in the doorway?"

"What're you going to do?" Peter was really concerned he'd blown it – blown everything.

"Do? I'm gonna tell Jean-Paul what's going on, then I'm gonna talk him into putting a baby into Georgie deliberately, then I'm gonna hug her and have a good long cry with her and assure her it'll all be ok, then I'm gonna come back here and show you that I don't care if you only fire blanks because I just like the bang." She grinned impishly and vanished in the general direction of the master bedroom.

Peter pulled his underwear on and followed, convinced that Georgina was going to need his support.

* * * * *

Lucy found them dozing in each other's arms. She sat on the edge of the bed, next to Georgina, and laid a hand on the woman's shoulder to rouse her.

"Georgie Honey, Peter's just told me about the baby."

"Baby?" Jean-Paul's attention was duly grabbed. Georgina, shocked, shot a 'how could you?' look at Peter then started to sob, her shoulders heaving and tears rolling down her cheeks. She didn't know what to say.

"There, there." Lucy cradled Georgina to her bosom, stroking her hair and murmuring reassuringly. She gestured for Jean-Paul to hold the distraught woman too, then for Peter to come and join them.

Peter, feeling a little inadequate took Georgina's hand while Jean-Paul and Lucy soothed her.

"I didn't know she was pregnant." Jean-Paul whispered to Lucy.

"She isn't yet. But she's gonna be." Lucy eased Georgina from her arms to Peter's. "Unless those big balls of yours are purely decorative." Flippancy aside, she looked at Jean-Paul with an expression he couldn't doubt was earnest.

"Me?" He asked querulously.

"You. Poor Peter can't do the dastardly deed so we've nominated you as his stunt double."

"But-but."

"Which, of course, you'll be happy to do...willingly...without coercion... and not because Georgie's is the only snatch you'll be getting while she's ovulating." She smiled sweetly as she blackmailed him.

"I was trying to say...But she hasn't asked me yet." Jean-Paul was smart enough to know when he was in the losing corner. Georgina heard this, over her sobbing, and looked at him. Jean-Paul met her eyes and could see quite clearly by the state of her, just how important this was to her.

"W-Will you?" Georgina stammered.

"Of course I will." He surrendered to the inevitable with grace. He held out his arms in the universal gesture of 'come here'. She flung herself at him, hugging his chest and sobbing happy tears against his shoulder. Jean-Paul made the appropriate noises to soothe her and looked stoically at Peter. "You ok with all this?"

Peter nodded and patted Jean-Paul's forearm. "If there's gonna be a cuckoo in my nest, at least this way I know which pecker it is."

"You guys!" Lucy raised her voice. "This is a deeply emotional moment and all you can do is make bad jokes. Jean-Paul, give her to me. You two go get a drink or something. Give us a few minutes." She took the crying Georgina from Jean-Paul and drew her close as the guys left.

"Georgie. It's ok... Everything's gonna be ok..." Lucy allowed herself to cry too, now they were alone together. They lay down and soaked a couple of pillows.

Georgina realized Lucy was holding her breast, teasing the nipple with the ball of her thumb. She opened her eyes and blinked away the last tears to look at her friend and lover.

"These are gonna look so good full of milk." Lucy said. She moved fractionally closer and was met by Georgina's mouth on hers. There are better ways than crying together to blow off excess emotion.

* * * * *

Jean-Paul poured them both a couple of fingers of Jim Beam. They needed them. The two men were sat in the study, naked and more than a little confused by the pace of change in their lives.

"J-P. Sorry we sprung all this on you without warning. I just mentioned it to Lucy and... well... she wheedled the whole story outta me. I didn't put her up to it."

"'S ok Peter. I know what Lucy's like. Neither of us has much choice in the matter now."

"Look, if this really is a problem for you... I wouldn't want it to spoil the good thing we've got here... There are alternatives."

"It's not a problem. Lucy and I are too young and busy to start a family yet. This'll be practice for later. You do realize, don't you? That there's nothing makes a woman more broody than a newborn baby in the vicinity. Fifty bucks says Lucy's pregnant before your baby's a year old."

"My baby?" Peter was touched at the way Jean-Paul put it.

"Yours. I don't mind giving you a bit of DNA but I don't want to be 'Daddy-next-door'. You've gotta be the father."

"Thank you." Peter felt choked. "Thanks J-. You have no idea how much this means to us. To both of us."

"Yes I do. For Christ's sake, don't you start crying. You are definitely not getting a hug." Jean-Paul stood to top up Peter's glass. "Sip that one. Lucy will kill me if she finds you drunk."

* * * * *

When Lucy and Georgina found them, they were both drunk. Lucy didn't actually kill them. She was all set to put them both in the guest room so they could wake up naked together in the morning, but Georgina pleaded for clemency. Lucy relented and took Peter back to the guest room.

* * * * *

Jean-Paul awoke to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. "Up you get, Sleepy Head." Georgina sounded unreasonably chipper. "Lucy's gone to work and she said to make sure you were out of the house by ten."

"Wh-What time is it?" His head swam as he pushed himself into a vaguely upright position and squinted at the alarm clock.

"Just gone half eight." Georgina told him. "Don't lie down again." She held him upright and proffered the steaming coffee. "You'll feel better when you've had some coffee and a shower. Drink up."

Jean-Paul sipped at the coffee and slowly came to a state of acceptance regarding consciousness – at least, in principle. Slowly too came recollection of the night before.

"I'm supposed to be knocking you up. Right?"

"Not until you've had that shower." Georgina wrinkled her nose.

"No. I mean...Last night..."

"Yes. You and I are going to make a baby. Maybe, we already have." She hugged him, carefully, so as not to spill the coffee.

"Thank God for that. I thought it was all some weird dream. If I was fantasizing that stuff I'd really be worried."

"Its my dream, not yours. Shower!"

Georgina took the half full cup – it was definitely a half full sort of day – She took the half full cup from him and dragged him to his feet, thence into the wet room. Hot water and soap restored his humanity and the presence of a naked woman with soapy breasts and foam on her pubes restored his ardour.

Jean-Paul pressed her back against the cold tiles and reached for her thigh, drawing her leg up above his hip. Georgina wrapped her other leg around him as he lifted her bodily off the ground and let her weight sink onto his erection. She clung to his neck and devoured his tongue as he started to bounce her haunches up and down on his cock. Her clitoris rubbed constantly against his pubes, thrilling her whole body. His hands gripped her ass cheeks, lifting her and dropping her back onto him like a pile driver. At the impact of their pubic bones, they each gasped, Georgina because her swollen clit felt like it was being hammered back into her body and Jean-Paul because it felt like his cock was being physically uprooted. Georgina's climax came swiftly, exploding outwards from her battered clitoris. Her vagina spasmed and tightened around Jean-Paul's cock as he too came, drenching her cervix with his seed. Slowly, he lowered her feet to the floor, crumpling to his own knees, thighs trembling from holding an awkward position too long. He kissed her belly, just below her navel, then struggled to his feet and leant against the tiled wall, clasping, Georgina, still shaking, in his arms.

* * * * *

Peter woke about lunchtime with his wife curled up beside him. She looked deeply happy. He watched her sleep and recalled last night. Oh yeah. That explained the happiness: J-P was getting her pregnant. He was going to be a father! Yeah, that definitely was a good reason to feel this good and – to his great surprise – he did feel good. And he had work to do! He needed to contact the Patent Office, get articles of incorporation drafted, get in touch with his banker and organise the finances. Shit! They didn't even have a name for the company, or the product. He got out of bed and found the bathroom. When he came back, Georgina was awake.

"Morning, Mom." Peter said cheerily.

"Shh. Good morning, Darling." She buzzed her lips against his.

"Shush yourself. We're alone."

"I know. Lucy and I had breakfast hours ago, then I sent Jean-Paul off to work."

"With a smile on his face I hope."

"Damn right! But I still can't believe you told Lucy. You'd make a very bad spy. Some Russian girl would spread her legs for you and you'd tell all." She was hugging her knees and grinning at him. Lucy had told her just how she'd got him talking.

"Not fair! I didn't tell her everything. I didn't tell her why I couldn't be the father...Mom. I didn't tell her I had a vasectomy to make damned sure we didn't have bad babies. I just didn't want to deceive them any more than necessary. They're good people and I was sure they'd want to help us anyway." He was hurt.

"I didn't mean it like that. I know they're good people. They're great people and I love them both almost as much as I love you and it's wonderful to have such loving and playful friends. And, since our relationship is... Well, nobody could ever come between us, not even by getting me pregnant. No matter what, I'll always love you. First and foremost." She reached for him. Peter settled into her arms.

"Sorry. Kiss." He tilted his head. She tilted hers. It was enough.

* * * * *

Peter had a busy couple of days making calls and appointments. He'd got a company name out of Lucy – Intimate Connections Inc. – and both she and Georgina kept calling the product 'The Gizmo' so that name would probably stick. It would, in all likelihood, be a very good name. Short, easily remembered and not in any way implying its use – like 'The Rabbit'. He'd just about come to the conclusion that there was nothing more to be done today, when Jean-Paul arrived, looking very excited and brandishing a handful of papers.

"Evening J-P. Whatya got there?" Peter gestured for J-P to sit down.

"The schematics you said you needed. I was working on them over lunch when the network went down and-"

"Is this about to get technical? You know I don't do technical."

"No. I was sorting out the network when I had another idea."

"Another one?" Peter was perusing the schematics and not making head nor tail of them. Still, they looked impressively complex.

"Yes. Bluetooth is a short range technology, right?"

"Thirty feet you said."

"Give or take. But what about WIFI?"

"What fi?"

"WIFI. You know those hotspots where notepads can connect to the internet. Malls, coffee shops, public buildings, et cetera?"

"Yes. You can get your email in Starbucks."

"That's it. Well, what if the vibrators-"

"We're calling them Gizmos."

"Ok. What if the Gizmos had WIFI connectivity instead of Bluetooth? We could set up an IP address – a web site - that they connected to so that as soon as your Gizmo came within range of a WIFI hotspot, it'd randomly get paired with another one. You could be getting off with someone on another continent." Jean-Paul was very animated.

"Is that possible?"

"It's easy. You could even have a favourites list so it only connected to your 'friends'. People could exchange gizmo addresses in chat rooms and such like. People are buying WIFI ready PCs all the time now. You'd be able to lie in the garden, getting a tan and getting off at the same time. Soon, you'll be able to connect pretty much anywhere so you just turn on the gizmo and have random sexual encounters on demand."

"That has potential. What do you need to test the proposition?"

"Some bits and bobs from Radioshack and a couple of days should do it. And the girls will have to test it of course."

"Of course." Peter's eyes twinkled at the prospect. "We've got a company name. Lucy gets the credit stroke blame. Delete as applicable."

"What is it?"

"Intimate Connections Inc."

"Sounds like a dating agency for swingers." Jean-Paul said.

"Doesn't it just? But it'll do. I'll have the articles of incorporation ready to sign in a few days and a bank account. I've also arranged half a million as start-up capital."

"Half a -?"

"J-P. Why d'you think I don't work for a living? Daddy did right by me some years back when I inherited his portfolio. There's more if we need it." Peter never flaunted his wealth. He liked their simple life and preferred the sort of people he found in this neighbourhood to those in the more affluent districts.

"Where are the girls? I want to run the WIFI idea past them." Jean-Paul was too hyped up to sit still and listen to business details.

"They were shopping but, that sounds like Georgina's car now."

Jean-Paul was on his feet again. Peter followed him to the kitchen in time to hear Jean-Paul's voice. "I've had this great idea. WIFI-"

Yes, thought Peter as he listened to the idea for a second time, these Gizmos are going to make us all rich.