All Comments on 'Blurred Lines'

by mooboo2u

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Thanks for sharing your writing talent, this is a hot father daughter incest tale. Good length and story development. Please keep writing. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I guess payback is a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Astounding!

Wonderful!

It was actually good to read as well as being very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really hot

This story makes me feel really filthy in a really sexy way.

twistedtailstwistedtailsabout 10 years ago
Wow

This is probably one of the hottest pieces of writing I've ever read. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh my gad

I listed to blurred lines 15 times after I read this. Robin thicke's high pitched voice never sounds sexier. You are quite the writer keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why you are golden

Between Literotica and Storiesonline, I have to say that you are my favorite author out there. Your stories hit upon my fetishes (Father/daughter incest, reluctance, pregnancy), and you differentiate yourself with the whole psychological factor that is unique and totally your own style.

It's a toss-up between Blurred Lines and Dentist's Daughter which I like more. Rules I liked just as much, but more as a stroke story, given it's much shorter length.

I hope you'll keep on writing!!!

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldabout 10 years ago

While I loved the story, I gotta ask: Do you have something against people who work "menial" jobs? I ask because what you wrote was really derogatory and I'm just curious if it was the character or if this is you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hated it

Ridicoulus cuckold story. What a wimp. Blaah....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shit

put a fucking cuckold tag on this shit, i don't wanna read this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Honesty

Your stories are some of the absolutely few genuinely honest ones here. Incest has a helluva lot of fucked up and emotionally confusing things to it. Too many want to dress it up as some fairytale. This and your other stories feel raw and real as the feel of only blunt honesty can. I could say it's like looking up and seeing the blood stained sheets of your first period laid bare before the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ignorance is bliss

Blurred lines is not about rape. It is a song about infidelity, and the risk/eroticism related to said risk, of having an affair. Specifically, a short lived one night stand-style affair. Despite that fact, some...individuals of negotiable intellect...insist that the meaning and intent of the songwriter does not matter. That what they *feel* the song is intended to say...shapes the reality of everyone else. In other words, if I think "Yellow Submarine" by the Beatles is about Asian prostitutes -because I'm *really* friggin high-, and that pisses me off...my rage/righteous anger-inducing interpretation of the song is the ONLY possible correct one. All other interpretations, including that of the artist, are invalid because...reasons. It's called "disqualify that opinion," and it's a common tactic of persons with valueless arguments. Sadly it is a tactic that finds far too much success on the internet. Truth is less important than outrage. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

As a mid 20s female this story was hot and i want to read it all over again. Perfecf!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
page 5 ruins story.

yes towards the beginning it looked like he raped her. but she did say she liked it. and kept fucking him. so she was okay with it. and then we git to page 5. and u fucking ruined the story. i quit reading right then and there. when she took the nigger to fuck her. horrile story killer in middle of it

freejsjjfreejsjjabout 8 years ago
Great But....

This story had great erotic value while at the same time exploring the character and the emotional play between the two main characters in such expressive detail. Frankly I was a bit turned off by the sex party but the story had such depth that I couldn't help but like it . Overall one of the best stories I have read here . But I won't be adding this to my favorites because of the sex party scene . rated 5 stars

Anonymer_UserAnonymer_Useralmost 8 years ago
Disgusting pedophile incest rape

The author must be a sick perverse sadistic pedophile with incest rape fetish.

Because of the rape the story has to be moved to the "nonconsent" area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I loved this

So many stories in this drama fail to play up the "wtf" factor. You really get it though, and that takes it to a much more realistic and sexy level. This was great.

SusieCupcakeSusieCupcakeover 5 years ago
The Swinger Party ruined it.

I liked the story till the swinger part of it. Her fucking the random nasty guys killed it. Take that out and it would of been great.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 5 years ago
Reading this made me feel...

... so dirty....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very well written

This appears to be written by a real, educated, published author. It reads like a book I've read or movie I've seen before . Grammatically sound, well written insight, and excellent flow although I would have preferred a third act twist with a shocker ending - like he ends up in jail or she ends up depressed and jumps off a skyscraper or ends up dying from an std. The swinger party is incredibly true to life of what many rape victims go through with self humiliation after loss of power and loss of self trust , in a twisted attempt to regain some control or power over their choices and life - albeit very misguided. Just so well written and so close to real - except for the ending ...... I'm surprised it's on this site. Whomever this author is needs to find a publisher and editor and write a real novel because this reads like one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think what really gets me about this story is how human Sarah and the narrator are--he's not a good person, but he's not a monster, either. He's a human being with his own flaws and complex worldview and a way of rationalizing his own fucked-up actions that feels believable. Too many stories have everyone acting like porn stars so it's nice to see something where the characters aren't so plastic and fake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

was one of the very best ( and darkest ) stories ive ever read until the scene with the party came on . i dont mean to say that the story is bad - but it totally ruined MY personal experience ( and my entire day ) ( and many many parts of my mind that were still not perverted ) . why the hell could not give a trigger warning before THAT shit !!! I had to give 3 stars though because of your sheer talent .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No you should not become a writer

Because you have a golden career waiting for you in psychology

jack_ittardjack_ittardalmost 2 years ago

Not where I thought this was going and I would have to say I was quite disgusted ultimately. I try not to kink shame, but ugggh, just despicable really.

Sluggo11Sluggo11over 1 year ago

I've read enough on this site to recognize this as orders of magnitude above the rest... even with some decidedly gut-churning scenes... Can definitely say they got a visceral reaction. This was my first read of your posts, but this feels like a tour de force... If there are others that even come close, you need to find publisher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Came in to jerk off to some fucked up shit, walked away with a heavy head and an appreciation for the fucked up shit. Still horny, but now I feel bad about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I absolutely agree with sluggo11. I have been glued to this story. At first when I saw 6 pages I was like, "oh brother, another long-winded boring shitwit, anemic attempt at a story, drawing out all the wrong details." Because, let's face it, authors of stories of this nature should be cognizant of the fact 99% of their target demographic are TASK-ORIENTED - females included (yes I am one). Tongue-in-cheek dark humor and sardonic undertones that absolutely captured the prematurely urbane nature of today's youth were artfully woven in tandem with the inherent naivete that ONLY dissipates with real-world experience, thereby serving as the last frustrating tell that one is truly novice, and not the worldly sophisticate. That feature ALONE (and there are many others) indicates a true penchant....you just need to find a publisher. You're a gifted writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermooboo2u@mooboo2u
I am 80% done with a new chapter of Inferidelity, 60% done with a reimagining of Independent Women (that nobody asked for, but I'm writing anyways), and 25% done with the final chapter of Bets. Thank you for all the great emails and messages, and please keep them coming :)