BMOC: The Innocent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

I gradually built up speed and lengthened my strokes. My cock was thoroughly coated in her juices and other slick fluids from all the other activities that had filled the evening, which made things easier. But the truth is I probably wouldn't have been able to fuck her if Kelly weren't somewhere beyond mere arousal, floating in some Platonic realm of pure stimulus. And even so, her cunt was still one of the tightest things I've ever fucked. I swear I could feel every minute variation in the texture of her as I filled her.

And she made the most delicious little noises as she started to get into it. Kelly had been overwhelmed, for the most part, by all the things Alyssa and I had done to her. But her first fuck went on long enough for her to get a sense of what was happening, to get used to being fucked and filled, and that meant she could genuinely recognize what was going on. And that meant her brain was getting involved—and it's true what they say; the brain is the biggest erogenous zone. Once she was really present, instead of half-gone with pleasure, that's when I started to fuck her for real.

Alyssa whispered something to Kelly as I plowed her. I didn't catch it, but it made the younger girl look at me hungrily. "Do you like fucking me?" she asked, as Alyssa kept talking to her quietly. I knew my girl was feeding Kelly lines, but my God it was working for me. "Your dick is so big. You're going to ruin me. Does that make you feel guilty?" Fuck—my cock surged. "You're wrecking my little pussy. You're destroying it." Alyssa was looking up at me as she kept instructing Kelly, a wicked gleam in her eye as I fucked into her harder and faster, spurred on by what I was hearing.

And Kelly was getting into it as well. "Please don't break me, mister," she said in a breathy voice, prompted by Alyssa. "Please. My boyfriend back home never got to feel my pussy and now it'll be ruined for him. Please pull out before it's too late." But even as she spoke she dug her heels into my back, drawing me in, putting the lie to her words.

I leaned in and sought out of her breasts with my mouth. My lips closed around one of her stiff little nipples and I gave it a small suck before letting go and doing the same to its twin. That made her moan, breaking up the flow of filth spilling past her lips—but not for long. Alyssa whispered something else to her and Kelly piped back up. "Do you like my titties, mister? I see boys looking at them. They all want to touch them and kiss them." Her words were interrupted by gasps and small, quiet whimpers as my cock stretched her out and opened her up.

Alyssa gave Kelly one last instruction and then stopped acting as the devil on her shoulder. She rose, letting go of her wrists. Kelly kept her hands outstretched overhead and her back arched while Alyssa circled the desk, coming to stand by my side and giving my ass a playful squeeze. Her hand moved down to cradle my balls. I hadn't cum when I fucked Alyssa earlier, and Kelly's impossibly tight hole was getting me ever-closed to the inevitable. Alyssa noted this instantly, as soon as my swollen sack came to rest in her palm. "Are you going to cum in her, mister?" she asked, pitching her voice higher than her normal contralto. "You popped her cherry—are you going to fill her up too? Your balls are so full and heavy."

That got a bit of a reaction from Kelly. Her hands went to my shoulders and she pushed against me. I yielded a bit, letting her perky teenage tit fall from my mouth. She looked at me, a bit scared, but whatever Alyssa told her before she came over to my side was still in effect. Kelly's lower lip trembled and her voice quavered as she said, "Cum in me, mister. Make me your fuck pet. Please."

Oh, god—that did it. I don't know how long my climax lasted. I just know that I came so hard I thought my heart was going to explode. Kelly's cunt wrapped around me and squeezed, like a snake trying to crush its prey. She was cumming too, her walls contracting arrhythmically. Each time she spasmed it drew out my climax, and each time I fired off another spurt it seemed to set her off anew. My hips were pumping, long and deep strokes, fucking my load deep into her. And through it all Alyssa maintained her light touch, her soft hand on my balls, almost imperceptibly massaging them to heighten my pleasure.

As Kelly and I both came down, Alyssa (still using her little-girl-voice) said, "Don't pull out yet, mister. You'll make a mess." If I hadn't still been recovering from my mind-blowing climax I would have laughed; the room was already a mess. The desks were scattered, our clothes had been thrown around haphazardly, and there were streaks and puddles of cum and cunt juice all over the place from everything we'd done. But that wasn't really what Alyssa wanted—she just wanted to get her mouth back on Kelly's pussy now that I'd added my own flavor to it.

She knelt behind me, turning and craning her neck a bit so she could get underneath me. She puckered her lips and planted a kiss on one of my balls, and then the other. I started to pull out, slowly and more than a little reluctantly, and I felt her tongue on my shaft as it left Kelly's cunt. I didn't hear it, but I felt the vibrations as she moaned once the mixed flavors hit her taste buds.

Kelly was looking up at me with adoration in her eyes. Maybe it was an outgrowth of her belief that she'd give her virginity to the man she loved; since I took it, I must be that man. Or maybe it was just that she'd spent an hour or two being teased and tormented and made to cum over and over. Whatever it was, she was looking up at me like I was the only man in the world for her—which was just fine with me. In any case I was pretty sure Alyssa and I had convinced her to come here in the fall instead of whatever other colleges she might have been considering.

Seeing her looking at me all starry-eyed was enough to make me want to reward her a bit. I leaned in, and she looked away, shyly. So I turned her face back to mine and kissed her, deeply, slowly, but gently, wanting her to see that her newfound devotion was not misplaced. I think it worked; she practically melted into the kiss, letting me take the lead and doing her best to go along with what I was doing. She was a surprisingly good kisser; her lips were soft, and she was yielding without being passive. All the while, Alyssa was beneath me, eagerly licking Kelly and I where we were joined.

When the kiss ended, Kelly dropped back onto the desk, her eyes closed, looking content, as if there was nothing else in the world she wanted. I eased out of her, moving slowly so Alyssa wasn't overwhelmed in her self-assigned cleanup duty. As soon as the last bit of cock left Kelly's grasping cunt, Alyssa was there, locking her lips over her freshly de-virginized hole and doing her level best to get at the large load of cum I'd left there. Kelly didn't open her eyes, but her expression changed a bit—her brow furrowed and she started to pout—and she exhaled, slowly, through her nose. Within a few moments her legs closed slowly around Alyssa's head and she started to grind against the older girl.

Alyssa was making muffled, but pleased, noises as her questing tongue sought out the cum I'd deposited in Kelly. I stepped back and let her work, enjoying the relative peace. I wasn't done with Kelly, not by a long shot, and I'm sure Alyssa wasn't either. At the very least, we had to teach Kelly to eat pussy, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to take her anal virginity as well. But it was probably not a good idea to do that in the classroom. The rooms in this building were almost soundproof, and the building was probably empty, but all it would take is one campus security guard or wandering student to come by and there would be plenty of embarrassment to go around.

But that said, watching Alyssa enjoying the cum and cunt juice cocktail from between Kelly's legs had me wanting one more good cum before we left.

I pried Kelly's legs apart so Alyssa could hear when I told her what was going on. "We're going back to your room, Alyssa," I explained. "We need to give our new slut a crash course in fucking like a porn star—and maybe we can bring out the toy box."

Alyssa stopped sucking the cum out of Kelly's cunt at that. "Ooooh," she said, "can we use the wand?" She didn't wait for my answer, but instead went right back between the former virgin's legs. Kelly seemed a bit confused again, not sure what we were discussing.

"Of course, love," I said. "But we're not leaving just yet. Get up on the desk. I'm going to fuck both of you at once." Alyssa knew what I meant—I'd done it with her and her roommate before. But Kelly was completely at sea.

"Wh... what?" she asked. "How can you do that?" Alyssa shushed her with a finger on her lips and crawled up on the desk, swaying her ass from side to side. She kept her mouth shut tight as she settled into position, her legs on either side of Kelly's hips, her own hips dropping down into position until their pussies were almost touching, Kelly's teenage tits pressed firmly against Alyssa's own.

And that's when she darted in and gave Kelly a messy, sloppy, open-mouthed kiss—messy and sloppy because she'd kept a mouthful of cum and passed it to Kelly unexpectedly. Some spilled out from between their lips, and Alyssa was quick to lick it up and spit it into Kelly's open mouth. "Don't swallow, pet," she said. "Give it back." Alyssa opened her mouth wide and Kelly gave it her best shot, spitting the cum and saliva back up at Alyssa. Some hit the mark, but some fell back. Alyssa used her fingers to shovel the stringy mess into Kelly's mouth, and Kelly made another attempt. They passed the cum back and forth like this while I watched, staring into each other's eyes and getting increasingly messy.

After watching their nasty cum play for a while I stepped into position. I lined my cock up, aiming not for any of their holes but for the space between them and sliding between. Alyssa dropped her hips lower, pushing her weight down on me and trapping my shaft between their sopping cunts. My cock was sandwiched between them, Kelly's cunt lips on the underside and Alyssa's on the top. Alyssa ground her button against me, sliding back and forth, and her weight pushed my cock against Kelly's clit as well.

I started slow, thrusting in between the two girls and letting my heavy, veiny cock run across both of their slits. Within a few moments, though, I was fucking them forcefully. "Look down," Alyssa whispered to Kelly. "Watch him fuck up both. Watch how his cock gets all shiny when from our juices glazing it." She shuddered, and I felt her quivering against my cock—and so did Kelly. In fact, every time one of them pressed herself harder against me it meant I wound up pressed harder against the other one, too, a vicious cycle that left both girls on the verge of cumming in mere minutes.

It was amazing for me as well. The gap between Alyssa and Kelly was warm and wet; my cock was trapped between their flat firm stomachs, and their copious cunt-honey made the whole passage slippery. I always loved making women feel good, as well, and pleasuring two at once—well, I won't lie. It made me feel like a stud, a genuine alpha male. The girls were making out; the cum they had shared was gone, either swallowed or spilled onto their faces and the desk below, but they didn't care. Whenever their lips parted one or the other would take the opportunity to speak.

"Fuck us, mister."

"Make us cum."

"Please."

"Please fuck our wet pussies until they explode."

"Mister, my cunny feels so good. Your cock is so hard against it."

"Do you want to cum on us, mister? We'll get so messy."

"We'll play with it if you want, mister."

The back-and-forth filth had an effect. Alyssa kept looking at me over her shoulder, her emerald green eyes sparkling mischievously, and when she could Kelly caught my eye as well. Sometimes, Alyssa had to feed Kelly a line, but she managed some on her own, taking inspiration from the older girl.

Kelly wound up being the first to cum. Frankly I was surprised she lasted as long as she did, given how sensitive her little clitty was, but overstimulation can be desensitizing, so I guess we'd hit that point. Not that you'd know it, given how she soaked me, and how she nearly deafened Alyssa when she screamed her head off. Her hips started bucking, and she writhed around, grinding her clit against me. Her fingers dug into Alyssa's shoulders, her knuckles white, her heels digging into my back.

Kelly was still cumming when Alyssa went off. My cock was being soaked from both sides, as the girls rubbed themselves against me, using the friction to get themselves off. It was indescribable, feeling their cunts slip and slide over me as I thrust in and out of the slick gap between them. And hearing Alyssa and Kelly both moaning and screaming, well, I'm not ashamed to say that it was only seconds before I came too.

With my cock lodged between the two madly climaxing girls, my load shot out, drenching both of their flat stomachs. Some made it up between Kelly's breasts, forming a silvery river running down and pooling in her navel. Alyssa had plenty on her as well, and it dripped down and added to the mess on Kelly.

"So much," Alyssa said.

"So much," echoed Kelly, "and it's so hot."

I pulled out from between the girls, but they kept moving, rubbing their pussies against each other and smearing the cum on them all over their bodies. They didn't seem to notice I wasn't there; they just kept kissing each other, running their hands over each other. Alyssa's dark hair had fallen forward and it obscured their faces, even when they rolled over onto their sides, their legs intertwined and my cum forming a spider web between them.

As much as I hated to do it, I had to break them up before we got started again. I clapped my hands and said, "All right, ladies. Time to get dressed. We're heading back to the room so we can train Kelly-slut."

The girls looked up at me, both smiling, and in unison they said, "Yes, mister."

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers