Boating Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Kate quickly agreed with my wife. "Okay, Lynn, you can have our aft cabin with the big bed. I'll take the bow cabin. The men will move between the two cabins. Let's get started with our own spouses first."

I was surprised how wet Lynn was when we sprawled on the king bed in the spacious aft cabin. She promptly moved onto her back and spread her legs to allow me to slide my face between them. The aroma and taste my wife was emitting told me that she was ready for a new adventure. After a few minutes of licking and sucking on her delicious nest, I moved to her and slid inside her warmth. She surprised me when, after only a minute or so, she pulled back and asked me to stop.

"I know how you feel now. It's clear in my mind, so I think it's time to change." I rose from the bed and kissed my wife several times. "Don't forget, I love you," I mumbled as I kissed her one more time.

I met Sam coming the other way. He smiled when he saw me. "Guess they both want the comparison to happen pretty fast, eh?" He slapped me on the back as he went aft. "Good luck," he added.

Entering the bow suite, I saw Kate lying nude, legs spread, and her fingers buried in her pussy. "Eat me, eat my wet pussy," she commanded.

Dutifully, I moved to her and began to use my fingers and tongue to part her thick bush, searching for the pink inner labia that I knew were hidden there. Finally, my tongue discovered the spot and I tasted Kate's sweet nectar. This time, there was no hurry. I licked and sucked up and her sopping slit over and over, even moving lower to rim her little rear star. I felt Kate shakes and her legs became rigid as her first orgasm hit her hard. She flooded my face with her liquid loving and I swallowed all that I could recover.

"Fuck me, Ken, fuck me now," Kate begged. "I need you inside me!"

I slid up Kate's body and took one of her soft tits into my mouth. I sucked her nipple, then moved up more and kissed her deeply, letting her taste her own juice. As our tongues darted back and forth, I felt her legs grip me. In one swift motion, I sank my thick cock all the way inside. My balls slapped against her wide ass as her fingers gripped my back, urging me to fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh yes, your cock feels so good," Kate whispered in my ear. "Now, I can tell a difference for sure. You can fuck me hard and fast. Make me cum again with your nice cock."

I couldn't believe how desperate Kate sounded. She was like a crazed woman, begging for my cock like Sam couldn't satisfy her cravings. I wondered what was taking place in the aft cabin between Sam and my wife.

Kate gasped. "Wait, I want you to fuck me doggie style too. Let me get up."

Now, Lynn doesn't like it doggie style. She says it doesn't feel as good, so I was happy to oblige Kate. She moved into position and I easily reentered from the rear. As I began to plunge into her soaking hole, I slapped her ass a couple of times, just to see her reaction.

"Yes, oh yes, slap my ass, baby. Slap my ass and fuck me hard with your big cock," she pleaded. "I like it rough sometimes."

Fucking Lynn is always slow and gentle. Kate's desires lit some entirely new fires within me and I was enjoying the difference. Kate didn't want just a quick sample either. She enjoyed at least two more long climaxes while I fucked her from the rear and pulled on her hanging tits. At times, she would rub her clitoris and feel the point where my shaft entered her wet cunt.

We fucked in at least four different positions that first time. I had her legs up on my shoulders, and then I pressed her knees up against her ample chest, going as deep as possible before unloading my semen into her. I think we stayed in the bow suite, fucking and playing, for more than an hour. I was exhausted, but Kate was still ready for more!

"Let's go see how Sam and Lynn are getting along," I suggested. "She should be through testing Sam by now."

We made our way aft and listened at the door. We could hear only soft moaning, so we knocked and entered. Lynn and Sam were stretched out in the middle of the big bed caressing each other. Lynn looked up and attempted to move away, but Sam held her to him. "It's okay, Lynn, don't go away," he urged.

Kate and I moved up onto the bed. Kate went to Sam's side and I went to Lynn's side. Slowly they turned toward us and I was finally able to hold my wife in my arms again. Kate and Sam were doing the same thing.

"Was he good?" Sam asked Kate. "Could you tell a difference?"

"Uh huh, Ken was very good," she confessed. "There definitely was a difference, but you're still my man."

"Was Sam good?" I asked Lynn as I massaged her breast. "Was he different?"

"He felt the same, I think, but his technique is different. There was a difference and it was enjoyable to be able to experience that unique feeling. I liked it a lot," my wife added with a smile.

Kate raised up and smiled. "We can do this again, you know. Now that we know that we all like it, there's no reason not to enjoy ourselves."

Sam interrupted. "Who says we're through, Kate? I am going to go exploring and see what kind of treat Ken has deposited inside that wet pussy of yours."

I looked into Lynn's big brown eyes. "Did Sam leave a treat for me too?"

"You'd better check to see," my wife replied coyly as she smiled and pushed the top of my head downward.

End

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers
12