All Comments on 'Bob & Nikki's Story - Ch. 02'

by Jerrycurious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
denverjohndenverjohnalmost 14 years ago

WOW great start. Looking forward to seeing how this ends up.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 14 years ago
let me guess?

their parents are brother and sister also.

jperrierjperrieralmost 14 years ago
Umm ok

Now I really want to know what happens next. The previous comment got me thinking when I read it. So much so that I'm wondering about the relationship between Bobby & Nikki's parents. Please don't leave us readers hanging too long for the next chapter.

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

We were so lucky she never got pregnant. When we were kids, she being 14 and 15 for myself we would go at it like rabbits never using any protection. Most of the time I'd pull out and either cum in her mouth or shower her but there were times when I didn't, we both loved the feeling of my shooting a load deep inside her pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
these kids know where a big brother's big hard cock belongs

It's right up his baby sister's sweet little snatch. This is a great story of happy, healthy, hormone-riddled kids, big brother Bobby and his little sister Nikki. They're like lots and lots of siblings nowadays. They love each other to pieces, they're excited like mad by what each one has between their legs that's "different," and they piss on dumb outmoded social restrictions on their fun. Nikki loves what her big brother's got jumping around in his pants, Bobby loves what his kid sister's got coyly hidden between her slender legs. Of course the boy fucks his sister. Why the fuck not? They're never happier than when Bobby's got his hard cock way up Nikki's pretty little twat, up to his balls. For these siblings, nothing can compare with the boy unloading those heavy brotherly balls of his right up inside his beloved sis, filling her up the brim with his creamy family semen and painting her cunt-walls a nice sticky white. Nikki'll be going around with nothing on under her skirt, so that whenever the spirit moves him her big brother just pushes her up against the wall, or bends her over the kitchen counter, or climbs on top of her in her bed, or takes her in the bathroom at the mall, or gets her on the lawn at night--whenever and wherever Bobby feels like blowing his brotherly balls he just shoves his big cock up his sis's sweet innocent pink vagina and messes it up real bad. More, much more, please about this brother and sister who were made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow...

...morning after pill is for one to three days after sex, not for killing a foetus.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
THERE ARE TWO VERSIONS

of the morning after pill, one is available over the counter and one needs a prescription and is good for 5 days after unprotected sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous