Bob & Nikki's Story - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, mmm, Bobby, I think I need to talk to you."

"Sure Nicki, what's up?" he asked, admiring his beautiful sister's curves. " What's got you looking so serious babe?"

"Well sweety, I guess there's no other way to say it. I didn't start my period and it was due last week. I think that I might be pregnant!"

Robert just sat and looked at her. He felt his entire body tingling, almost as if he was losing consciousness. How could this be?? What were they going to do??

"Oh Nicki, how, I mean when, uh, how could you be? I mean after that first time we've always used protection!"

"Yes," she replied, " except for that afternoon in the basement. Remember?"

Oh he remembered alright. That was the day that she had seemed a little unsure when he asked her if it was OK if he came in her.

"But you said it was OK Nick, remember?"

"Bobby, it takes two you know. I mean if I am, and I'm not saying for sure that I am, then it has to be our problem, not just mine. "

At that point her lip began to tremble and her eyes filled with tears.

Bob jumped up and embraced her.

"Oh Nicki, I didn't mean that. I love you so much. It's just a shock when you get that thrown on you all of a sudden. You've had a while to think about it."

" Sweetheart, if you think it wasn't a shock to me you're wrong."

"I know Nicki, I'm sure it was but you don't really know for sure that you are do you?"

"Well." Nicki replied, " you could set your calender by my menstrual periods Bobby, ever since I was a young girl. Not only that, look at my breasts."

With that she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled up her sports bra.

"Oh wow;" Bob said, " look at your nipples!"

Nicole's nipples and areola's had become darker, almost brown, Bob knew from what he had read that this was one of the first signs of a woman's pregnancy.

"Jeez Nicki, what the hell do we do know?"

"I don't know Bobby, what can we do?"

At this point, they began a long and rambling discussion of their options. They acknowledged the shame and embarrasment that would be experienced by their parents. "How could they have let this happen," Bob thought. In the end, the only thing that he could think of was that Nicole would have an abortion.

"Look kid, I will pay for everything, I've got a few thousand saved for when I move from junior college to the big school, we can handle it that way." He looked pleadingly at his sister.

"No Bobby, no way. I can't do that. It is a child. Our child. No Bobby, no abortion."

"But Nicki" he half shouted, " we cannot have a baby. I mean that is just crazy. What about that pill? The morning after pill or whatever."

"It's still the same thing Bobby," she shouted at him. It's an abortion that way too."

With that she stormed out of his room and went to her own, slamming both doors as she did so.

For the next few days Bob and Nicole had little to say to each other. Even their Mother noticed, asking if there was a problem between them. Nicole assured her that that was not the case.

On Saturday morning Vern and Ellen went shopping. Nicole took the opportunity to speak to Bob about the situation.

"Bobby, I need to talk to you," Nicole said as she quietly entered Bob's room through the open door. "There's something I need to tell you."

Bob had wanted to talk to her all week. "Sure sweetie, have a seat," he motioned to the bed.

Nicole sat down on the edge of the bed, thinking of just what she wanted to say.

"Bobby, I am going to have to tell our parents about my situation."

"Our situation?", Bob interjected.

"No Bobby, my situation. Here's what I have decided. I am going to tell them that I am pregnant but I'm not going to tell them by whom."

"No Nick," Bob half shouted, " No, you are not going to take all the heat by yourself. What kind of a person do you think I am?"

"Now just a minute Bobby, here's how I've got it figured. I won't tell them who got me pregnant and I will go to Indiana and live with Aunt Janet, I know it will OK with her. You can come and visit occasionally if you want to and after the baby is born I will find an apartment and a job and you can help out a little if you want to and pretty soon Mom and maybe even Dad will be so anxious to see their first grandchild that they will give in and they can come visit and maybe I can even move back here. I just don't want you to give up on college."

Bob felt so much love for his sister that he wanted to take her in his arms and tell her everything would be fine. In addition though, he also felt anger.

"Nicole," Bob said softly, " do you think for even a moment that I would let you do something like that? First of all, I am hopelessly in love with you, that would drive me crazy with us apart like that. Second, I have been thinking about this myself. Here's what we are going to do. You can tell Mom and Dad and I will run interference for you, supporting you completely. You won't be showing until after you graduate. I told you before that I have a few thousand saved for when I go to college. I have already checked and all of my grades will transfer to Arizona State. I've applied online and been accepted pending confirmation of my credits and grades at the junior college. I will get an apartment there and you will tell them that you are going to live with me until the baby comes. Of course after it is born, we will tell them the truth, or maybe even before, and let the chips fall where they may. "

"Bobby, that's so sweet of you but I just can't let you do that. You need to just concentrate on your studies."

"Nicki," Bob scolded, " that's the way it's gonna be no matter what you say so you might as well get that through your head right now. I'm already in the process of transferring my credits just like I told you. I'm going to go on the internet and open a bank account down there in the next few days. I'm already checking on available housing in the area. It isn't something that we are going to debate about right now or ever. I'm going and you, with the baby of course, are coming with me."

Nicole had tears in her eyes, just listening to her brother. She loved him so much and he was going to be such a good daddy.

"Oh I don't just know what to say Bobby, other than I love you my sweet brother and I guess if you're that certain, well OK, I guess that's what we'll do."

"Nicole," Bob said seriously, " there's just one thing. You know that we are running a big risk of something being wrong with the baby since we're brother and sister."

No, no Bobby, " she chuckled, " have you forgotten that I have been in Honors Biology every year of high school, my GPA in biology is 4.14 Bobby, and you are incorrect. Here's how it works. If there is a physical problem, disease or weakness in either of your parent's family then it can indeed be magnified and there is a much higher likelihood of passing that problem on to the child of a brother and sister. Now you have to admit Bobby that both of our parents and their families are healthy as horses. For that reason, I think our child stands a pretty good chance of being just fine."

Bob was very much relieved at these facts. It had troubled him mightily from the time he knew that Nicole was pregnant. Things were actually starting to look up.

12