Bob & Susan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“The right side of the driveway, Lover.”

The door opened and closed, and as they entered the house, both completely nude, Susan led Bob to the kitchen, walking a few feet ahead of him. Bob watched her tits lightly jiggling, her ass swaying slightly. He played with his erection as he thought that this was absolutely the sexiest woman he had ever seen, much less had the opportunity to be with.

Once in the kitchen, unable to wait longer, Bob grasped Susan around the waist with both hands, lifting her to the kitchen cabinet. Kneeling between her legs, he began to lick her pussy, sliding his tongue inside her, tasting, savoring, loving her sweet, sweet love honey. He moaned deeply, unable to get enough, then moved to lick and suck her clit gently. He was just about to try to touch her asshole with his tongue when she stopped him, holding his head and lifting it gently from her pussy.

“Wait, Baby.” Susan whispered. “I’m not ready to cum again yet. We have all night and tomorrow. I want to stay hot like this for awhile and then we can continue.”

Bob nodded, not really sure he wanted to leave her pussy, even for a few minutes, but agreeing, if that is what she wanted. Susan got them both a glass of wine and they moved to the living room to sit and talk. Bob was waiting for the next part of this sexual adventure.

12