All Comments on 'Bob Dresses for Halloween'

by LaffWithMe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

Unfortunately, at 60+ these type of experiences are not likely to occur to me, so reading about them is wonderful when written so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of my favorites

Your story is fantastic, it had me wanting to be Bobbie dressed so sexy and feminine seduced by Ted to serve him orally and then my virginity being taken and feeling his hot sperm deep inside me.....OMG! On the other hand I wanted to be Ted seducing the beautiful Bobbie on the dance floor knowing 'she' had a cock, later frotting with 'her' (I'm sure I would have had to taste 'her') then fucking 'her' cumming deep inside her virgin mangina.....perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

To anon, dont think that. I dressed but was not confident enough to go out, at 58 I certainly was not what you call a good looker. But I did, at a fancy dress party at a big hotel. I went dressed in a mid length black dress, sheer pantyhose, black short wig. There was a big crowd. Yes I was nervous, yes everyone could tell it was a guy in womens clothing, after all it was fancy dress. If you don't expect young guys or George Clooney look alikes and are prepared to accept guys for what they are, you will do o.k. I was asked to dance by a guy about my age, I accepted, we danced, I danced with others through the night but the first guy asked me again. He was almost bald, tall, a little overweight, he said his name was Ray, as we danced he put his hand on my bottom, I didn't stop him, it felt good, he ran his hand down, tracing my crease, i didnt resist. When the music stopped he was very nice and asked could he get me a drink, decision time, I accepted. We sat and talked, there was no pretence, he stroked my exposed knee, when he asked would I like to come up to his room, I said yes I would like that. In the lift, he held my hand, once inside his room, he held me and kissed me, my first and then lifted my dress, his hands caressing my bottom. I was excited, my cock stretched my pantyhose, he stepped back, took off his coat and held my hand and moved me to the bed, I sat down, he undid his pants and stood in front of me. I slid his boxers down, yes I had sucked a cock before, and I took it in my hand and stroked it slowly before moving forward and taking it in my mouth. After a while, he pulled back, pushed me back on the bed, I took off my pantyhose as he reached into a side drawer and pulled out a tube of lube. He lay on me, kissing me, as he fingered my hole, rimming it first then pushing a finger into me. My mind raced, I liked what he was doing, my cock was hard but I wondered how I would go taking my first cock, he stopped, moved down, I said weakly its my first. he then moved to my side and rolled me onto my side,, I felt him slide his cock up and down then stop, and biting my ear he whispered guide me in, his tongue in my ear. I reached back, held his hard cock against my hole, his arm around me holding me, he eased forward, whispering relax, tongue in my ear and he entered me. I flinched, he waited,then with small back and forward movements he worked his way into my hole, loosening me, until he was pressed hard against me, all the time telling me how good I felt, how he was going to fill me, how tight I was, how hot as he moved back and forward, sliding in easier now, my cock hard, I was actually pushing back as he moved into me, I heard him say so good, so good, then I felt him swell in me and I cried out give it to me, and my insides were filled with a wet heat. He kept fucking, his hand reaching around and stroking my cock only once I had the most intense cumm I have had for a long time, my cumm shooting out of me like a rocket as I clamped my insides around his cock. We stayed like that until his cock finally shrunk and came out of me. I got up, he said you don't have to go, but I pulled my pantyhose up and left.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

the first time out is very apprehensive fortunately his wife was supportive, and was with him. I was waiting to find out she had been having an affair with the guy, and set hubby up. some women would do that also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot

real hot

NewlewdthingsNewlewdthingsabout 4 years ago
Nice

Very well written. I could picture myself in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem is that you started with a little TG/CD game between a husband and wife and transitioned into a gay story. I don't want to read gay stuff. It ruined the story. Poorly done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaffWithMe@LaffWithMe
Location:Calif I write reality based stories on a wide variety of themes. Comments from readers are appreciated.