All Comments on 'Bob Said It Was the Sea Air'

by byronbert

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Virility not Sea Air

When I was 23 I knocked up a childless 45 year old divorcee. She had divorced her impotent older husband because of his inability to make love to her, She was a co-worker and we often went out for a drink after work, We would go to her home after having a sociable drink in a nearby bar to cook dinner and have more drinks. We made love ( bare back ) and I knocked her up. My parents were not impressed that their first grandchild was with a woman the same age has my Mom, but still love their 14 month old grandson. She had told me her ex could never get hard like me and could not cum inside her. The best feeling a man can have is shooting a big wad of cum in a pussy. We have been living common law for 6 months so our baby boy has both a mom and dad in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, well written. But I wonder if anyone would notice that all the kids didn't look like Bob!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

I am a 46 year old married woman and I had an affair with a 21 year old. We would screw 2 or 3 times a week with out any protection. Six months ago I had his baby boy. My hubby is boasting about that he knocked me up when I was 45 years old. It was the potent cum of my younger love that made my baby boy.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I have one wish

that Bob would become a caring and considerate husband and father. I hate to think of the children and their mother living in a home with such disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot!

I love this story! I am not mean to my wife, but I wish a young stud like that would fuck and impregnate my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Totally hot story!

Love the story! A young stud fucking and impregnating a hot, mature, married woman is totally erotic and awesome!! Wish it would happen to my wife!

niceokieguy@yahoo.com

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Great Short Read*****

That was a fun sexy read. Thanks for sharing.

FifteenyearscotchFifteenyearscotchover 3 years ago
I am genuinely curious

It seems like 9 out of 10 loving wives or erotic couplings stories I read, that the guys have no problems cumming in a woman's mouth & then deep kissing them afterwards!!! WTF?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real fun to read, up yours to Bob. No person should revel in belittling another, just shows poor character. Thanks for this piece...!

DquiotiDquiotiover 1 year ago

Great job developing empathetic charactors, enjoyed the story.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

Nice... I knew my own Briar once, and I cherish those memories!!! Our relationship did not result in children however. Great story!! 5- stars for the memories!! Thank you!

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Big smile on my face after reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous